The Mafia's Doll (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings fo... More

Disclaimer
Business Meeting
Past
Fate or luck?
First time
Change
Possessive
Office
Feelings for you
Gym
Insult
A bit different
Pouring out
Beautiful morning
Vacation
Propose
Loving you
I want kids
Just you and me
Surprise
Memories
Bath
Announcement
Not pregnant
Mall
Code Red
The last few minutes
Insecurities
Maid
Care
Shopping and Photo shoot
The Artist
Wedding
Wedding night
I am not sick but I am craving
I have mood swings
Good day turned bad
Secrets out
Not all days can be happy ones
We have a past
My love
I have your attention
I crave for you
We are going to have a princess!!
Enemy is here!
The battle is over
Epilogue
Note

Compromise

1.7K 79 19
By DarkFlower065

Pete's POV:

(Continuation of flashback....)

Ae helped me dressed up or it would be more convenient to say that he dressed me up because I didn't have any energy left to move my muscles. After he was done, he quickly wore his clothes and returned back to me. He gently picked me up in his arms and began to walk out of the gym. "Ae... I want to talk to you about something." I said finally coming to my senses and realizing why I was here in first place.

"Sure... what do you want to speak?" he asked while walking out of the gym and moving towards the steps. He began to climb them carefully and I can see that the maids were looking at us and whispering something to each other. "Ae!! Why do you have to carry me like this? I would have waited for a while to gain back my energy." I said with a bit of frown.

"You don't have to worry about anything when I am there. Just stay quiet and let me help you. Also, you look kinda sleepy." He replied. I whimpered and then buried my face in his chest trying to avoid any more embarrassment.

Finally, we arrived in room and he gently placed me on bed. "Wait here.... I'll be right back." He said while rushing towards the secret door. He opened it and entered his room only to return back soon holding something. He handed me two tablets and glass of water. I took the tablets without saying anything and then gulped them down. I drank some water and handed the glass back to him.

"Why did you give me two tablets?" I asked in confusion. "Weren't you aware about what happened?" he asked a bit surprised. "I remember but you usually give me one tablet. Why two this time??" I inquired. "Because we didn't use protection. You know the consequences better so I already took the precaution. You don't have to worry." He replied.

Hearing those words made me realise that I had almost got knocked up. But then the thought about what would have happened if he didn't hand me tablet began to creep in my mind. I would have been pregnant and soon, we would have a baby. A little him and me, running in the house calling me papa, the cute laughter. How much I will rejoice at the first word, first step, first tooth, everything that my child would do. It then began to ache my heart thinking what I was missing. This was just the beginning, there were lot many things that I would have to compromise with because of my decision. Lot many things that I yearned for and will remain as a dream.

"What are you thinking?" the sudden question from him brought me back to my senses. I blinked few times and looked at him trying to find an appropriate answer. There was no way I can let him know about my thoughts. It was more than clear that he didn't want kids.

"I just wanted to speak to you about something important and that's the reason I had come to see you in gym." I replied trying to keep my voice from breaking and diverting the conversation to the concerned matter. "What is it?" he asked patiently.

"You don't have to be so insecure about me. I am not gonna leave you. You should know that am very happy being with you and I don't want to have anyone else. But then, you shouldn't be rude to others when they talk to me. It might make them feel that I am a threat and they might start disliking me. Also, if you continue the same than I might start feeling that I am trapped in a cage rather than living in a house. Can you be a little lenient in allowing others to talk to me and don't be angry? It will be better for all." I put forth.

"I am sorry... I never thought that way. I should have known that I am being a little overboard. I'll try to control my emotions from now on." He replied. "Ae, just think about this. You have this big mansion that belongs entirely to you. Others can see it and admire it but they can't have it. That's the difference between them and you. Similarly, others will talk to me and share their thoughts but in the end they know that I belong only to you." I explained.

"Okay... I'll try to control my emotions. It's just that I get a bit anxious when I see others talking to you. It stirs a weird feeling inside me that makes me want to rip that person apart for having talked to you. I feel it really hard to trust." He replied. "Then, let's do one thing, you too stop talking to others except for me. Will that work?" I asked a bit sarcastically. I needed to knock some sense into him to make him think logically.

"No!! That is not right!! How will I continue without talking to anyone?" he stated. "That's right. I am telling you the same thing." I replied. I can see him realizing what exactly was going wrong in the place. "I am sorry na... I'll try to be patient and not get angry. But there's one condition, no one is allowed to compliment you except me." he was already trying to negotiate. "Okay... But if it happens, you are not allowed to kill that person. Just a little shouting will do? Got it?" I had my own conditions to add.

We continued with the negotiations till we finally came to terms and agreed to everything put forth by each other. "You better take rest. I will send a maid to wake you up when the lunch is ready." He said while getting up from the bed.

He covered me with duvet before walking out of the place. At least I was able to make a little change though it wasn't much because this possessive man had no limits. No limits when it came to me.

After that day, Ae was being a bit lenient in allowing me to talk to others. He would keep an eye on me all the while but it seemed like he was finally accepting the fact that it's not right to make others scared with his attitude.

I began to mix up with others and it was kinda fun. I felt like being at home with so many people around. The meals were more happier since I wasn't feeling awkward anymore. I was able to communicate with them freely.

One day, I was in balcony watching the sunset when the maid walked into the room. "Sir, boss has sent you this. He had asked you to be ready by 7.30 pm for going out." She informed. I nodded in response and she placed the box on bed and left. I moved closer and opened the box only to find a beautiful sky blue suit in it. Were we going on a date? I was more than delighted and hurried to get ready.

I quickly got fresh and slipped into the suit. I looked into the mirror for my reflection and I was really happy to see that I was looking good. I walked out of the room making my way downstairs. When I arrived, I saw Ae speaking to some people. He was instructing them about something. I stepped closer and then one of the man informed him that I had arrived. He waved his hand to dismiss all and then gestured me to come closer.

I walked towards him with a smiling face. "We are going out for a meeting and I want you to accompany me. You are already used to me so let me show you how things work in this whole business." He stated. My smile immediately dropped when I realized that the thing which I was considering as date was actually a meeting.

I hummed in response and we walked out of the house. Soon, we arrived at a well known restaurant and he stepped out of the car extending his hand for me. I placed my hand in his and got out of the car. "It's quite easy to enter the place when you have a partner. It looks like we are here to enjoy ourselves and not for some business." He informed.

So that's the reason he asked me to accompany him. I felt my heart clenching at the thought that he brought me along with him just so that he would have less trouble. But then, I have already agreed to him and I knew that there would be many things that I would have to compromise with.

We walked into restaurant and I can see a waitress approaching us. Ae spoke to her something and she soon guided us towards the private section. That was my first time witnessing what Ae was doing. The meeting went smooth and everything was settled. The other person who had arrived had four girls lingering around him, touching him, feeding him and all. Ae seemed to have realize that I was staring at them so whispered into my ear, "They are his keeps... They obey to everything they have been told."

No wonder they were being so touchy and all. He would have already told them what to do and what to not. After the short conversation, Ae decided to leave. We walked out of the place ready to exit when suddenly there was a loud scream.

All the guards surrounded us and Ae pushed me behind his back shielding me. But then, it was a false alarm. Someone happen to propose his girl for marriage and she screamed in excitement. Everyone let out a sigh and then got back to their position.

My mind again was invaded by the whirlpool of thoughts. Marriage.... Something that binds you to your other half through a holy bond. I will never be able to have it. I felt gloomy thinking about it. I already knew the fact that no one got married in this business. There were no emotions allowed in this business because they said that emotions make you weak and you lose.

Having emotions makes you yearn for a family and then there's a need to protect it. And then, there are rivals who are always ready to steal something that is dear to you just so that you agree to all their demands. So, the first rule of this world said – No emotions.

Even though there were rules there still existed some bonds between some, especially, Can and Tin. I just came to know about it when I accidentally entered Can's room and found him making out with Tin. He was so much shocked and scared that he immediately rushed towards me.

He pleaded a lot and even offered me few stuff to keep their relation secret. It was mostly because he was worried that Ae might end up killing Tin if he finds out about their relationship. I assured Can that I wouldn't say a word about this to Ae and he can relax. After that, it got more convenient to talk to Can and share my feelings with him.

He seemed to understand all my emotions and even suggested me few things from time to time. I was able to let out my bubbling emotions and even cry ugly in front of him complaining to him about how I missed a normal life.

But then, this was the choice I had made and I will have to live with it. There was no way that I will be able to have family and a happy married life. But then, there was always one thing that made me feel a little happy and that was Ae was actually treating me far better than others. I have seen how the keeps were being treated and I definitely had a luck to have met someone like Ae. He treated me with so much of respect and care that some people were even envious about me.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.2K 48
Pete, is a quiet guy in the campus every girls likes him, even guys likes him. Until one day he met someone that will change his life. Ae, is the bul...
40.8K 2.2K 48
Ae falls in love with Pete at first sight and then begins a beautiful relationship. But suddenly Pete disappears from Ae's life without any clue leav...
12.7K 762 11
Aepete What will happen when an omega goes into heat and is mated by an alpha but not marked? The very next morning when Pete wakes up, he finds th...
29.6K 1K 21
This is a fanfiction that is inspired by VegasPete characters from KinnPorsche novel. Alternate Universe, no mafia world. Violent scenes, mature con...