MEN

By Milanyon

In the world of MEN, the MEN are going about their lives in their own ways. All of them share a sentence stru... More

Chapter 1: Idiot-Man
Chapter 2: Smart-man
Chapter 3: Basic-man
Chapter 4: Holiday Party-man
Chapter 5: Clique-man
Chapter 6: Couple-man
Chapter 7: Rise of the non-men
Chapter 8: Hero-men
Chapter 9: Power-men
Chapter 10: Not alone-man
Chapter 11: Narrator-men
Chapter 12: Monster-man
Chapter 13: Doubt-men
Chapter 15: Trapped-man
Chapter 16: Journey-man to the West-man
Chapter 17: Sandwich-man
Chapter 18: Side character-men
Chapter 19: The Cousin-men
Chapter 20: Boss Monster-man
Chapter 21: The True Narrator-man
Chapter 22: Trash-man
Chapter 23: Missing-man
Chapter 24: Parent-men
Chapter 25: Radioactive-man
Chapter 26: Costume-man
Chapter 27: Reunion-man
Chapter 28: Resolution-man
Chapter 29: Redemption-man
Chapter 30: Revelation-man
Chapter 31: Reincarnation-man
Chapter 32: Awoken-man
Chapter 33: Wounded-man
Chapter 34: Healing-man
Chapter 35: Pickle-man
Chapter 36: Rage-man
Chapter 37: Past-man
Chapter 38: Men-man
Chapter 39: Devil-man
Chapter 40: Big brain-man
Chapter 41: Guilt-man
Chapter 42: Sun
Chapter 43: Falling
Chapter 44: Atonement
Chapter 45: Idiot
Chapter 46: Purgatory
Chapter 47: The End?

Chapter 14: Main-Character-man

10 1 0
By Milanyon

"It an main-character-man!"
Someone said.

During the massacre of the monster village, there has been an uproar amongst the men living in the city next to the now destroyed "men-town-man" called "city-man".

"Look at TV-man! It an main-character-man Oh Em Jeez!"

"Yeah but oh em jeez it an side-kick-man too wow-man!"

"Oh an basic-man too! KYAAAA!"

The three heroes were on TV as they massacred the monster village and the men celebrated every time the heroes killed one of the monsters.

They were famous.

Idiot-man in her costume came to be known as main-character-man because of her flashy white costume with light blue highlights. Also the public simply had more affinity with the female character and thus decided that she is their main character.

Smart-man was known as side-kick-man even though his powers were about the same as idiot-man's.
It was because he was a male man and also because his costume was a bit less flashy with it being a black one with red highlights.

Basic-man was basic-man. No title needed. Though he did wear a black costume with green highlights. Maybe due to both males wearing black costumes, idiot-man stood out more and was crowned the main character in the group "Men United".

Because none of them were wearing masks, everyone knew their real identities from the very beginning, but as they were heroes now, the public preferred to refer to them with their hero names.

Clique-man clicked her tounge.
"You know, I met smart-man before he became an hero-man."
She tried very hard not to look proud.

"Wowee clique-man is so kewl oh em jeez I will be with you forever-man, my man!"
Some random groupie said.

The massacre was televised on a big screen that was set up in the middle of the city at the so called "central-man square-man". All of this was Narrator-man's doing.

"Are you all enjoying the show-man?"
He asked.

Everyone was like "YO-MAN! MY MAN!" confirming his suspicion.

"I'm not suspicious-man at all-man."
Seems like he is growing aware of me. I should choose my words more carefully.

"These three-man will get rid of all the monster-men and bring back peace-man!"

The crowd was freaking out as they were happy that a bunch of monster's were brutally murdered right in front of their eyes.

The big TV screen showed every kill in high definition with 360° replays. Even I don't know how that's supposed to work, but it does.

The crowd was happy that the heroes were there to protect them.

But then idiot-man and smart-man stopped being heroes.

After that happened narrator-man and basic-man took it upon the stage of central-man square-man again.

"As you may know-men, our main 2 hero-men have betrayed humanity."
Narrator-man said.

The crowd was silent. No one knew why this was happening, why their favourite 2 heroes left. It was a mystery to them.

"But don't fear-man! Basic-man will take the mantle-man of main-character-man and hunt-man those traitors and bring them to justice-man."

Everone loved basic-man so they freaked out.
"Aaaaahh yay I knew basic-man was the true main-character-man! I knew it in my heart-man!"

More men like that proclaimed their illogical admiration for basic-man.

He then took the microphone.
"Haha thanks every man. I hope I will do this title-man justice-man and defeat all these pesky monster-men!"

The crowd cheered.
Someone looked over to clique-man.
"Hey remember-man? This girl-man was very proud-man about having met the smart-man the traitor-man before he became a hero-man. Let's ostracize her!"

Everyone agreed with a nod.
"What?!" Clique-man said. A huge circle formed around her, making it clear that no man wanted anything to do with her anymore.

She was sobbing to herself but no one cared.

But then: "it and monster-man!"
Narrator-man said.

A monster-man was walking towards the city.

"My time-man has come."
Basic-man said.

He disappeared into the ground and reappeared right in front of the monster.

"You shall not pass-man!"

He snaps his fingers for a dramatic effect.

The monster's legs slightly sunk into the ground, making it trip and fall over.

"Aaahh" the monster said.

It was about to fall on its face but the ground turned fluid-like and its head just simply passed through the ground.

But then it quickly solidified.
The monster was stuck with its head in the ground, suffocating.

"Hehehehe.."Basic-man started to giggle upon his first successful murder.

"Hahaha!! I don't need those two-men! I can fight monsters all by myself!"

He spread his arms as if reaching for the sky.

The monster's lower body, now being upside down since its head was stuck on the ground, slowly bent over because of its enormous weight.

Slowly but surely the monster's neck was breaking due to its own body weight.

*crack*

Its neck broke.

"...what..." basic-man saw what was about to happen.

The body didn't stop lowering itself and soon reached the ground.
The neck was bent in an impossible angle and cracked open.

Blood gushed over basic-man and the city, painting both of them in a dark red.

The crowd was disgusted.
"Eww so much slimy-man and disgusting-man stuff-men.."
Some random man said.

"The old Main-character-man would have dealt with this monster far better."
Some other random man said.

"Ah I'm so annoyed by this!"
Annoyed-man said.

Clique-man simply stood there, covered in blood, not sure what to think.

Meanwhile

Smart-man and Idiot-man were looking around the desert where smart-man was slightly zombified back then, to look where his mother went.

"I think she went this way-man."
Idiot-man pointed to the wild west.

Smart-man nodded.
And thus their journey to the west began.

Meanwhile²

"I need some new companion-men so, I hope you will help me, cousin-man."
Basic-man said.

"Eh, don't worry-man. I'm here for you."
Generic-man said.
"How are your clones of me doing?"

"You mean my bodyguard-men? Some of them got slightly damaged so I scrapped them to become a new bodyguard-man."
Basic-man answered.
"It's just a shame they were never able to fully replicate-man your ability-man, cousin-man."

"So what's behind this door?"
Generic-man asked as he passed through the door as if it was in a fluid state.

Basic-man simply opened the door and walked through.

"This is our headquarter-men. I will make you familiar-man with it soon enough."
Basic-man answered.
"Cousin-man, I don't wanna be rude-man but are you still as good as before-man?"

"Heh come at me bro-man!"
He spread his arms, inviting his cousin to punch him.

Basic-man punched him but his hand only hit the air despite going completely through generic-man's body.

A hole formed around the fist where Generic-man's body was, as if his body was in a liquid state, but only around basic-man's fist.

"Heh, but what about this-man!"
Basic-man unleashes a flurry of punches upon generic-man but every time it seemed like it would hit, it hits the empty air.

"Excellent-man."
Basic-man said.

Basic-man now donned the title of main-character-man together with his cousin generic-man, side-kick-man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717 122 10
Superman, Wonder Woman are the names thought of when the word superhero is mentioned. We imagine extraordinary individuals with incredible powers who...
66.5K 2.4K 19
Boy runs away from home. Boy meets dangerous man. Then shit hits the fan.
798 43 9
2 boys. One out and open about fucking both boys or girls while one is not open and has only fucked one boy which is who he's fucking now. They aren...
2.4K 62 30
Story of a friend group tryna make it out the hood