ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪxᴛᴀᴘᴇ - xᴜ ᴍɪɴɢʜᴀᴏ

By _MeanYoongiii_

- give it back? - where is the fun in that? - What are you gonna do with it? - Let me think about it. In w... More

i like you
walkman
your name
delivery
come to my party
first dance
waisted
kiss goodnight
favor from an enemy
sweet guy
an almost kiss
an assigment
carelessly in love
chicken
miss piggy
speakers
i missed you
only him
babygirl
Two wishes
best day
love drunk
butterflies
disaster
dinner and kisses
after school
jealousy
infinite
stupid arguments
sick
the truth about the mixtape
sweeter
two tickets for a concert
I love you
Epologue

different

238 11 1
By _MeanYoongiii_

Minghao was sitting on the edge of his bed trying to get a grip and innerly relax but it was just impossible for him. Vernon's change of behaviour could only make him spiral. What is he supposed to do when things are like that?

He hates not to know the next move of the enemy. 

Enemies, huh? How funny. They used to be best friends but now everything changed for nothing. And not just this relationship. But also his and his girlfriend's. How worst can it even get. 

"No I can't leave it like that!" He got up immediately and grabbed his leather jacket. It was only a matter of time for him to wear his jacket and enter his car on a Wednesday noon. He was in front of her house after a while but still he was wondering. Was that the right thing? 

The facade of the front door seemed so huge and mysterious. He felt like he should ran back inside his car for a moment but his hand automatically knocked the door for him. Being impulsive was good at this point. 

The door slowly fell open but instead of the Bong Cha all that he saw was her brother. "Chan" He asked quite perplexed. "Oh Hey..." He had a huge smile on. "Where is Cha?" He asked quite confused. 

"Um... She is not home..." 

When he said that Minghao felt so sure he knew were she was. She was at the concert. When he told her he didn't want her to go. He took a step back and started walking to his car quite heavy headed. "Um Hao?" Chan raised an eyebrow when he saw his friend like that. He seemed dizzy. Is he okay?

He never got an answer because Minghao was already on his car. He went back home feeling like a complete idiot to trust a girl like that and then getting fooled. He was so angry, furious and confused atbthe same time. 

So mad that he didn't even know what was the right thing to do after that. That's why he could easily screw it up from now on. 

--------

Next day: 

Bong Cha was waiting for Minghao at school. They were in class with Kwan while she was literally sitting on the edge of the chair, perplexed. 

"Are you gonna relax? We already practiced your lines yesterday... You will give him the tape and everything will be alright, okay?" He tried ton reassure her. The girl was awaiting for her boyfriend to walk in so she can apologise and give him what she made but when he actually did come inside...

"Here he is..." Kwan was the first one to notice him. Hao gave them a short, lifeless glimpse and then went to sit with his friends. The girl was staring at him like a total fool. Whats that supposed to mean? 

"What just happened?" Kwan was also surprised by that bizarre attitude of his. "He didn't even come to say good morning..." She whispered in the realisation. "Is he still mad about that fight?" Kwan asked her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"It was not even a fight. I told him to think so we can talk about It later. I prevented the fight for happening!" She announced pretty sure that something new happened she is just clueless about it. 

"Then?" 

"I dont know... But I'll soon find out..." She crossed her arms while having a pout on. Some hours passed and still Hao never went to talk to her. He was still mad, thinking the girl went to the concert with Vernon.

She was so mad that he was always disappearing when she was getting close to him. Now she was in the hallway with Kwan until they noticed Hao on his locker. "Now its your chance..." Kwan almost pushed her. 

"I dont know if I am ready... I mean... He seems...-" 

"Just go!" He pushed her towards Minghao's locker. The girl cleared her throat placed the mixtape inside her palms and stood right behind of him with a smile. "H-Hey..." She tried o fake happiness when's he knew that something was wrong. 

Minghao stared to his front when he hear that familiar voice coming from his back. He slowly turned around with an arrogant glimpse. They stared at each other for more than whats enough for them. 

He was trying to see in her eyes if she is playing with him or not. 

But all she could see in his eyes was... emptiness.. That guy was not Minghao. They both were looking at each other's eyes but couldnt find anything inside. Maybe because they both were confused. 

Hao passed by her but the girl seized his arms to stop him. He slowly turned his head and their eyes locked. "What?" He asked acting like he doenst know. "Why?" She asked knowing he was angry deep inside.

"Why?" He scoffed with a short giggle. He puled his hand back and turned to face he better. "You are seriously asking why?" He crossed his arms now. He never felt so enraged before and he didn't even know how is that possible. He can't live without her but he can get so mad at her. 

"Yeah, I have no idea what happened. Why are you acting like that?" When she said that the boy tried not to gulp. He thought she was just playing around with him like he was a fool. "I dont know ask Vernon! You are with him all the time lately anyway, How was The concert, good?" He was being ironic for no reason at all. 

"I... I never...-" 

"You know something Bong cha... I think we should break up..." He said out of the blue and silence filled the room. It was the last thing she was expecting to hear. Break up? She thought that would never happen. Because... her relationship with Hao.. was just... not the same with anyone else's. It was different.

"No, You have to listen to me first-" She was trying to explain but Hao didn't seem in the mood to even listen to her. 

"No, I've heard and seen enough. Dont make it harder than what it already is!" And without leaving her space to talk he just walked away. She was only staring at his back while he was disappearing. The tape slowly fell from her hands as Kwan ran towards her and placed his arms around her shocked, 

"Cha..." He was shocked he just witnessed a scenery like that. But he couldnt be more shocked than the girl at this point. The girl couldnt keep her tears back any longer. Her eyes were glassy and ready to release so many tears. 

"No No No... Lets go to the bathroom before you do... Shhh..." Kwan caressed her head and led her to the woman's restroom.Without giving a damn about the gender he walked in to be there for his best friend. He couldnt leave her alone in a dark time like that. 

He had to be by her side. 

-------

2 days later: 

Bong Cha didn't feel ready to go to school yet. She didn't want to see him so she took some time to herself and stayed home. She was rarely walking out of her room, not even eating the appropriate amount of meals and the house felt soulless. 

Sometimes she was forced to work but that was all she could ever do. 

Just another morning, found her on her bed with her tears wetting her pillow. What she was not expecting was a sudden knock on her door. She thought she was alone. Chan should be at school and her parents at work. 

She never answered to that knock  cause her energy was drained off her body at this point. The door slowly fell open by a certain someone. "Someone is super sleepy these days..." Her little brother leaned on the door frame with a tender smile. She slowly uncovered herself from the covers but she could not find a smile to share. 

"What do you want?" She asked. Although she hid the fact she was crying before her cheeks were puffy and her nose was red. Also he noticed the dark circles under her red eyes. It was crystal clear for him that his sister was heartbroken. 

He didnt answer. 

He just smiled. 

He walked closer to her, sat on her bed and never stopped smiling at her. "W-what are you planning?" She was afraid cause he was Never smiling unless he was about to steal her stiffed animals...

"Whats wrong with my sister?" He asked while his hand slowly touched her on top of the covers. "W-What do you mean?" She played it dumb.  "What did he do... Speak..." He was so smart she was actually impressed. 

"Whats that now? Why did you chose today to be smart out of all the days of your life?" 

"Even on the heartbreak you are choosing violence, aren't you?" He joked while caressing her leg. "Chan He broke up with me..." She announced with an expressionless face. "Wanna talk about it with some... hot chocolate!!!" 

"Dont tell me you are gonna make me hot chocolate? You used to spit on my lemonade..." She gave him a death glare. "I swear I wont spit!" He announced and the girl giggled. He was not that bad after all. 

"Fine..." She finally let go of a tiny chuckle. 

"Here you go... Keep that face until I am back!" He felt relieved to see her smile once again. Finally, she maybe started regaining her old self back. That was pleasant for him to see. With a huge smile he ran downstairs to make the chocolate. 

When he returned with the chocolates they had a really deep conversation. It was their first time to talk like that to each other. Chan was there for her when she needed him the most. She felt better to let go of all of these thoughts. 

At the end, they even hugged each other. They never found a solution but they actually found each other at this second. Now Bong Cha was slightly better to find the strength to continue living.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 4.9K 35
ー "this may sound weird, but what if i read to you every night?" mingyu offers to help minghao with his korean by reading to him. inspo: ? i have no...
6.8K 242 8
In your life, there will be a moment when you have to choose one between two options. Each of them will lead you into different outcome. In Mingyu's...
3.9K 73 20
Short prompts about what would happen with each seventeen member in a certain scenario. requests open!!! comment to submit a request. (Credit to cove...
169K 7.8K 47
What happens when you end up having to date China's most popular Dancer/Actor. But what happens when your a total badass who owns it.