สš ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ท๏ฟฝ...

By AstraeaSoul

Ayaka Chouko, daughter of one of the best Night Raven College graduates. Her family expected her to have some... More

สš ๐“๐”‚๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ธ ษž
สš ๐“๐”‚๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช'๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 1 ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 2 ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 3 ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 4 ษž
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 1โ™ฃโ™ฆ
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 2โ™ฃโ™ฆ
๐™”๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ ๐™–'๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก
Replacement?
๐ŸŽ‰ Its my Birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: Act 4 โ™ฃโ™ฆ
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: Act 5 โ™ฃโ™ฆ

โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 3โ™ฃโ™ฆ

999 32 19
By AstraeaSoul

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓾𝓵 𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷!"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ʚ 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙤𝙫 ɞ

After Ace and Deuce explained the whole thing that happened to Yuno, at first he was, and I mean, furious. But he later calmed down when Ayaka kept reassuring him that she doesn't regret what she did but she did feel bad.

"Careful next time if you're gonna do something like this. I know you were angry but still." Yuno scolded.

Ayaka looked down in guilt. "I'm sorry, Yuno-Nii. But I just couldn't help it. Those senpai's were saying terrible stuff about Ace and Deuce that I just felt like they needed a beat down. I usually don't like to settle things with violence but I can't just let anyone say terrible things about my first friends. Ace and Deuce are anything but low-life's. They're amazing people in general in their own way." Ayaka expressed.

Ace and Deuce's face bursted ten shades of red and avoided her gaze. This girl really was demure in her own way.

Yuno dead panned at their flushed faces and faced his sister. He's glad that Ayaka is slowly coming out of her shy shell and being more expressive. She's definitely gaining more confidence. Yuno formed a small smile and patted his sisters head.

"I'm glad you did that. That was the right thing to do in my opinion." Yuno said.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

(Meanwhile with the other dorms)

"Shishishishi, that girl is good. I thought she had no strength in her small body." Ruggie snickered. Jack felt like he lost his jaw for a second. A girl who's like half his height kicked down her very tall senpais.

'Yuno wasn't kidding when he said his twin is strong...'

Leona observed Ayaka and formed a smirk. She has the defenseless vibes, but has the inner strength of a lion.

───────────

Floyd was grinning the whole time watching Ayaka beat up her upperclassmen. 'She looks so much fun, and a fun person to squeeze.'

Jade chuckled and stared at the bluenette in amusement. He made a mental note to himself that nobody should anger her by saying such words to her friends. 'Our little Mermaid is more capable than I anticipated.'

Azul smirked, as he focused on Ayaka entirely. He can hardly feel her magic, but, he does recall that the magic mirror said that her power was greater than anyone else in Night Raven College. He thought what it would be like if he formed a contract with her. Such the thought excited him.

───────────

Kalim was beaming with proudness around him. He really was not expecting someone as adorable as Ayaka to take down such tall bullies. 'She's like a shy and bold princess! Like a warrior princess!'

Jamil thought about the abilities that Ayaka possibly possessed. A part of him feels like that she was using magic to take down the delinquents since she's really small, but he didn't sense any magic from her. Although, he did sense her magic bloodlust. He was more surprised than Kalim.

'Who would've thought that she had it in her.' He thought, smirking.

──────────────

Vil and Rook were very taken back by a girl like Ayaka to have such a badass personality for a split second. Vil had to admit that Ayaka was very beautiful from her rare looks for a girl like her, even though he still finds himself the fairest of them all.

Rook was smiling, with sparkles floating around him, as he starts saying a bunch of things in French, describing Ayaka's beauty.

Epel was the most surprised out of everyone, seeing a girl who was a bit shorter than him was able to take down two tall delinquents. He thought to himself that she must've trained very hard to get strength like that, even though she's shorter than him.

'I should train with her someday, and ask her for advice.' He thought.

────────────

Idia was really in awe, seeing a girl take down such bullies in front of her. He views her as a strong waifu from his point of view even more. He's does like waifu's that are cute and badass...

"Sugoi... So strong like a badass character... " Idia muttered.

Ortho heard this and had sparkles in his eyes. "Nii-San! You should talk to her! She seems approachable! I think you two would be good friends, or perhaps more! I wanna call her big sis!" Ortho said in excitement.

Idia's face bursted into different shades of red, hearing his brothers comment. He doesn't have the courage to even approach a girl like Ayaka. What if he makes a fool of himself? What if she judges him for what he's like? Such judgement would make him scarred for life.

"Nope! I can't approach Ayaka of all people..." Idia muttered, looking away.

Ortho pouted at his older brother. "Nii-San!"

──────────────

Lilia chuckled, seeing such a young girl defend herself. It reassured him that Ayaka was able to take such big guys down if they threaten or harass her. He's going to give those delinquents a lesson the next time he sees them.

Silver didn't really say much about what just happened. However, he did notice the way that Ayaka fought, they were similar to moves you fight with a sword. He wonders to himself if she was a swordsman like him.

Sebek was very stiff about that. He felt like that he was behind a small girl who just entered this school not even a few days ago. He can't fall behind, since the mirror said that she and her brother's magic are incredibly strong and rare.

───────────────

"Back to the task at hand! Itadakimasu! Om nom nom! Umai!" Grim said in happiness, as he was eating his food.

"The egg around the omurice is light, fluffy, and the center is filled with gooesy cheese! Om nom nom! So we saw your guys dorm this morning but what are other dorms like?" Grim said, still munching on his food.

"You know about the great seven statues displayed on Main Street, right? There's seven of them so there are seven dorms." Cater but in their conversation.

"Ah? Geh! You're the guy from this morning!" Ace exclaimed.

"Cater-Senpai?" Ayaka tilted her head at him.

"Aya-Chan! It's been a while. I know I saw you this morning but it felt like a long time!" Cater said, sitting next to Ayaka and gave her a side hug, making her flustered a bit.

The guys at her table were glaring daggers at Cater, to which he ignored.

"You're the guy who tricked us into painting those roses for you!" Grim pointed out.

"Saying I tricked you is so mean. I wasn't doing it because I wanted to." Cater said with a sad smile. "It's just how things are done in our dorm."

"You were grinning all the while..." Deuce shrugged.

"Now, now, Deuce-Chan. Those rules are only for inside the dorm so now I'm just your kind Senpai." Cater said.

"D-Drop the 'Chan' Senpai!" Deuce said in embarrassment.

"That's just how Cater shows affection." A guy with dark ivy green hair said, chuckling a bit.

"Who's the guy next to you?" Ace asked Cater, referring to the green haired guy next to him.

"Oh, my bad. I'm Trey. Trey Clover. I'm a third year in Heartslaybul like Cater." Trey introduced himself. He turned attention to Ayaka and Yuno.

"And you two are the freshman put in charge of that Ramsh- *cough* unused dorm, right?" Trey asked, correcting himself of using the word Ramshackle.

"Yes. I'm Ayaka Chouko, Prefect of the new dorm, the Meraki Dorm. This is my older twin brother, Yuno. He's the Vice housewarden. It's a pleasure to meet you, Trey-Senpai." Ayaka said, bowing a bit.

Trey blushed a bit but tried to brush it off. (But found it impossible.) "Nice to meet you too, Ayaka, Yuno. I heard from Cater. I'm sorry about all the trouble these guys from our dorm have caused you." Trey apologized.

"I'm sitting right here..." Ace slumped.

"We should put that aside and make up. We're in the same dorm after all. Let's all exchange numbers! You too, Aya-Chan, Yu-Kun." Cater smiled.

"We can do that later. But first, I want to know about the other dorms here. More specifically the Heartslaybul dorm." Yuno said, changing the topic.

"I agree. Like, the Hell is up with those crazy 'Laws of the Queen of Hearts'?" Ace asked.

"You all know about the legend of the Queen of Hearts, right?" She created a wonderland of madness built on strict adherence to her rules." Trey stated.

"Out of respect for the Queen of Hearts, those of us in Heartslaybul traditionally wear red and black arm bands, just like her dress, and uphold the laws that she made." Cater explained.

"Sounds like a stiff place!" Grim commented, crossing his arms.

"How strict we follow the rules depends on the dorm leader, last year's was pretty chill about it." Cater said.

"Riddle is the serious among the serious of all dorm leaders. So he follows the rules to the max." Trey stated.

"Blegh... What a pain." Ace sighed. "Hey, what are the other dorms like?" Grim asked.

"Like Cater said, there are seven dorms each emulating one of the Great Seven. Our dorm, Heartslaybul, is founded on the strict spirit of the Queen of Hearts. Next is Savanaclaw, the dorm founded on the fortitude of the King of Beasts. Octavinelle, the dorm founded on the benevolence of the Sea Witch. Scarabia, the dorm founded on the deliberation of the Sorcerer of the Sand. Pomefiore, the dorm founded on the strenuous efforts of the Beautiful Queen. Ignihyde, the dorm founded on the diligence of the King in the Underworld. And, Diasomnia, the dorm founded on the elegance of the Witch of Thorns." Trey explained.

Ayaka sweat dropped from the information. "That's so many..."

"Their names are too long! No way I'm gonna remember all of that!" Grim exclaimed.

"A haha! Just get the rough idea. You'll remember them eventually." Cater laughed.

"Which dorm you enter is based on the judgement of the Dark mirror when it looks at your soul during the entrance ceremony... So each dorm has their own quirks about them." Trey stated.

"Yeah. I'm surprised Aya-Chan wasn't sorted in Pomefiore. Her beauty and power definitely be best suited in there. But since her magic was too great to be in it, she couldn't be in a dorm. Same with Yu-Kun." Cater stated.

"What... Quirks?" Deuce questioned, generally confused.

"For example... Look over there." Trey points to the boy with wolf ears from Savanaclaw.

Ayaka looks over to the boy and noticed his ears. "He has dog ears?" Ayaka questioned. "That's Jack. He's my classmate. He's a wolf." Yuno stated.

"That rugged look definitely means Savanaclaw." Trey said.

"That dorm has a lot of people that are good at sports and martial arts. They're the buff and gruff big bro types. Savanaclaw wears yellow and black armbands." Cater stated.

"They certainly stand out the most. You can immediately tell what down they're from..." Ayaka commented.

"Hoooo. Then, what about the guy with the grey and lavender thing on his arm?" Grim asked, looking at someone Ayaka was kinda familiar with, Azul. The only dorm leaders names she remembered was Riddle, Azul, and Malleus.

"He's from Octavinelle. At the table in front of us, the guys with dark red and yellow are from Scarabia." Trey points at the boy in the turban, who was smiling, and the vice housewarden with long brown hair.

Ayaka looks at them and tilts her head in confusion. 'Why do they look so familiar...?' She pondered. But what she noticed that Yuno was glaring intensely at them. 'Why is Yuno-Nii glaring at them?'

"They say both of them are really smart. Those two dorms are in a dead heat during written tests. Though, the Scarabia dorm leader isn't that great at studying." Cater said.

"We're getting completely derailed." Ace said.

"You sure adapt quick." Trey said, chuckling. "Back to what we were saying, over there, practically sparkling, are members of Pomefiore. They have a purple and red armband." Trey explained, gesturing to the purple haired boy and the Bob cut blonde at the their table.

"Woah! There a super cute girl over there!" Grim smiled, looking at the purple haired boy.

"What!? At a boys school!?" Deuce said in disbelief.

Ace sighed at their stupidity. "Idiots. This is a boys only school, and Ayaka is the only girl who is a student. You both just forgot about her." Ace said.

"If you wanna see girls, the portrait in the West building, Roselia is pretty high level. I don't find introducing you if you're interested. Should I set up a blind date?" Cater said, messing with Ace.

"I'm good! No matter how cute Roselia is, she's just a painting. Seeing Ayaka's beauty is enough for me." Ace quickly said.

"Anything goes if you're good looking. Pomefiore always scored high for looks and their beauty regimen is second to none. Their dorm leader is a Magicammer with over 5 million followers." Cater stated.

"Hey now. Don't focus entirely on their looks. Pomefiore has many members skilled at making potions and curses." Trey stated.

"Next would be Ignihyde but... I don't see any of them around, they've got blue and black armbands. Everyone in that dorm has their guard up at all times, not even I have any friends from that dorm. There's the exact opposite of the extraverts in Heartslabyul." Cater said. "They're all dull?" Grim bluntly commented.

"Hey! Word choice! Though they do have a very quiet image." Trey scolded. "Many of them are good at building equipment that use magic energy or digital things." Trey explained.

"Only the... Dia blah blah dorm is left." Deuce said, saying the dorm name wrong.

"It's Diasomnia, idiot." Yuno corrected, sighing. "I bit my tongue, okay!" Deuce defended.

"Diasomnia is... There. They're all shoved into that booth in the back. Their symbols is their green and black arm band. They're kind of like celebrities around here. They've all got this aura that makes it hard for us regulars to approach them. The dorm leader has MAX don't come near me vibes..." Cater explained.

"Huh? There's a kid with them." Ace said, noticing the short third year. Ayaka turns to the Diasomnia table, and recognized the short third year. He was the vice warden who said something about Malleus not being notified of the ceremony.

"You can skip grades and still enter this school. But he isn't a kid. He's a third year just like..." And as soon as Trey was about to finish his sentence, the short Diasomnia student appeared in between them.

"Lilia. Lilia Vanrouge." He said, hanging upside down.

Everyone jumped in surprise, seeing the short Diasomnia student appear in a blink of their eyes. "H-He just teleported here!" Grim yelped, hiding under Ayaka's hair.

"Are you curious about my age? Kufufu. I have this baby-faced visage but, like Glasses said, I'm not at an age one would call me a child." Lilia said.

"Baby-faced..." Trey muttered in utter shock. "There's no need to look from afar, just come up and speak with us. Are we all not students of the same academy? We at Diasomnia will always welcome you with open arms." Lilia smiled.

Everyone took a glance at Diasomnia's table, seeing that don't look like they're interested at even talking with them. "They don't look like they welcome with open arms at all..." Yuno muttered.

"Yeah, those guys over there don't look like they'd be very welcoming..." Deuce agreed.

"Here's a token of our friendship. Some licorice candy. One try and you might get hooked into it." Lilia said, handing Ayaka a couple pieces of candy.

Ayaka takes the candy and looks back at Lilia. "Ano... Lilia-Senpai, How was Malleus-Senpai after the whole ceremony?" Ayaka asked with concern lingering in her voice.

"Oh, he was pretty sulky about it. But! I did tell him how concerned you were about everyone inviting him, and he felt better knowing someone cares despite him not knowing them. I say you and Malleus should meet each other." Lilia smiled, patting her head.

Ayaka smiles back. "I'm glad." She responds.

"We shall meet again, farewell~" Lilia teleports back to his table, making everyone freaked out again.

"Our table is easily over 20 meters away from them but you're telling me that he heard us talking? Freaky!" Ace whispered in shock.

"Well... Let's just say Diasomnia has many peculiar members." Trey sweat dropped. "Many of their members excellent at magic in general. Their dorm leader, Malleus Draconia, is counted among the top five wizards in the world." Trey explained.

"Honestly, Malleus is like super super super crazy. Our dorm leader is his own kind of crazy though." Cater said.

"So true! All I did was eat a single piece of tart and he collared me. His narrow-mindedness is super crazy." Ace commented, without him knowing that his dorm leader was right behind him.

"Hmmm? I'm super crazy?" Riddle questioned, crossing his arms.

"Yeah. He blew right past strict and is just a tyrant." Ace continued.

"Ace, you might wanna shut up!" Yuno warned, seeing Riddle right behind Ace. "Ace! Behind you!" Deuce shouted, pointing behind Ace.

Ace turned around, and saw his dorm leader. Ace jolted back and held a nervous expression. "Heh! Dorm leader!" Ace shouted, frantically scared for his life, since he's pretty sure his dorm leader heard what he said.

Ayaka mentally prayed for Ace's safety, although she feels like he's not safe at all.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Uploaded: 10-25-22

☆彡彡 Story Facts ミミ☆

✿ Ayaka does indeed want to meet Malleus.

✿ Yuno isn't exactly fond of Scarabia.

✿ Cater personally thinks Ayaka gives off more Princess vibes than Queen vibes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEST HUSBAND MATERIAL, TREY!

(I'm triggered. I did a ten roll and I got jack shi-)

I'm terribly sorry for not posting this for a while. I've just oploaded my other twisted Wonderland book chapter the other day, and I just decided to finish this during study hall. Hope you all liked it.

And, I'll let you guys figure this out,

Why do you guys think Yuno doesn't like Scarabia?

Answer carefully, because despite your answer, my reason is somewhat surprising. ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 233 14
Suz Crewel, the nurse of Night Raven College, has always been surrounded by mystery. Nobody knows where she comes from or what her past entails, but...
148K 6.5K 79
Jonah Argentum is, quite possibly, confused. He's pretty sure that he's a magicless boy, and yet he finds himself in the prestigious magic acad...
1.1K 43 7
โ๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ™กโ™กโ™กโ”ˆโ”€โ”€ A young girl born into a royal family and a billionaire, family is...
15.5K 374 70
Alerie Lewyn known by others yet forgotten, wakes up in the coffin at the prestigious school Night Raven College in Twisted Wonderland with no memory...