The 10th Princess

By BakuStell

Samantha Evergreen the meek and delicate princess of Hatolian Kingdom. She is also known as the 10th Princes... More

Disclaimer
Falcon Ring
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
The Characters Boys corner!
The Characters Girls Corner!
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Author's Note
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Author's note
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Note!
54
56
57
58
59
Note

55

608 33 8
By BakuStell

'Diamond kingdom borders, Seems like the numbers of wild beasts has increased in this area too, surely because of the upcoming war'

Samantha was interupted on her train of thoughts when she feel an murderous aura behind her.

In a swift move she throw her blood dagger to the monster who was about to attack her.

She close her fist and the blood dagger dissolved leaving the dead wolf sleketon monster behind.

Inayos nya ang kapa at naglakad muli papunta sa Vrykolakas Empire also known as Vampire Empire.

'Vrykolakas is hidden on the Diamond kingdom borders, you can't locate it but....you can offer something to open the portal to enter their empire'

Samantha smirks before looking at the small pod in the middle of the woods.

"Thanks to Matilda....." Samantha cut her palm using her dagger then let her blood drips to the small pod. " I learned so many things about this world" Samantha finished her words.

"Pros'fero to a'ima mou ston vasili'a to a'ima tos" she whispered and the small pod becomes a small pod with thick blood.

Without hesitation Samantha jumps in.

*****

Vrykolakas Empire

"That blood" The man with bloody red hair said, he was about to get off his bed when a caped intruder showed up in front of him.

'Who the....'

Without hesitation he attacked the intruder but amazingly the intruder dodge his very attacks.

He was about to pierce the intruders heart when his body sudden stops moving contradictory to what he wanted to do.

A voice of a girl rings making him look at the intruder. Holding a dagger with her tongue licking something on the blade on it.

Pinunasan nya ang pisngi Ng maramdaman nya ang hapdi nito bago tignan ang di kilalang babae sa harapan.

"Blood manipulation Magic" usal nya at naramdaman nyang may kontrol na muli sya sa kanyang katawan. " Just who are you? Human" he said.

The girl take off the hood showing her facial features to the man before bowing to him.

"Greetings Damon Salvatore Ferragamo. King of the The Vampires, I'm Samantha Evergreen from the kingdom of Hatolian, Am here to discuss something about the upcoming war" Samantha stated making Damon to laugh.

" Bakit naman ako tutulong sa inyo *smirks* besides I hate your race the most." Damon said as his bloody eyes glints.

'Inaasahan ko na Hindi ko agad sya mapapapayag pero...Hindi ko inaasahan na ganito katindi ang galit nya sa mga tao'

"Just hear me----" napahinto si Samantha sa pagsasalita ng tapatan sya ni Damon Ng espada sa leeg.

"You should hear me out Human. You trespassed my kingdom, dared to go on my chamber to spoke that nonsense.....*raise his sword to her neck* We will fiest on you're blood now" pagbabanta ni Damon Kay Samantha na ngayon ay nakayuko.

*Giggled*

"What so funny?" Damon asked in irritation.

"*Laugh maniacally* blood magic secret art: Heart Imprisonment" Usal ni Samantha

*Thumps*

Napahawak si Damon sa dibdib nya Ng makaramdam nya ang pagsikip nito na para bang may nakatali ritong kadena.

"Y-you..." Damon coughed looking at Samantha with distain.

Pinitik ni Samantha ang kamay nya bago ngumiti Kay Damon.

"Mind talking nicely to me now? *Grins* " Samantha said while smiling sweetyly.

*******

"I will take part to the war, but who the hell are you? I can feel his presence....from you" Damon asked irritated. Their currently in his garden, Samantha look at him.

"I'm using his power....this body of mine is a cage for that monsterous being....." She said speaking calmly but her eyes says something.

She's also a monster herself...... amazingly he manage to winstand His will...but I wonder for how long?

"You seem having a difficulty using his power" Damon commented, Samantha stared at him for a moment.

It's no surprise that ....he is Kiwen right hand before....

"That is something you should not be worried about" She said coldly standing up. "The war will be at time of 6 months....you have some time to gather you're people, this is not a request this is a deal.....a deal that will determine you're life....My king" She said disappearing in front of him.

He laughed brushing his red hair up

"A war that will ... determine this world faith...." He looked up, looking at the clear blue sky.

'Will you come and help us? Or will you ignore us for killing you? My Goddess...'

*****

Paglabas ni Samantha sa portal ay napaluhod sya and started to vomit black blood. Pinunasan nya ang bibig bago mapahiga sa berdeng damuhan.

Isinara nya ang mata.

I'm tired......I wanna rest...but I can't..not now.

"You manage to harness my power..."

Samantha stood up ignoring the voice of the man inside of her. She close her eyes casting the transportation magic she learned back to the witches realm.

"The moment you lose power, I will take this body of yours....did you know that I always wanted to go back..... especially now that she's awake"

"If you continue to use my power.... You're body will collapse. You know it very well my dear Samantha~, I've shown in countless of time, what will happen. Death every where.... especially for that Young man, you fancy"

Huminto sya sa paglalakad bago mapangiti sa narinig. Nightmares, He been giving her nightmares every time she close her eyes.  Chaos is what she seen, and everytime she opened her eyes is the predicament that's about to fall to her is waiting. She's tired, but she will fight since fighting is all she know, she will bear everything, carry all the blames and burdens because she's always been a BAD GUY.

"Why are you smiling"

"Maybe because....before I lost my powers, I also drag you to hell with me" Samantha said, her face is pale, and the excruciating pain is circling throughout her entire body.  

It hurts..

"I know... I can't hold you any longer.....My last fight has taken a toll in this body, And my hellish training drain me well....when I started that I have that one goal....I have known where all this will end...I'm not naive.....and that is" Samantha grins.

"Stupidity!! If you do that you will sufffer and..."

"I know that already.....suffer? All my life I was suffering was the hurt of suffering even harder..... but Alas *sighed* I just hope that I'll have a peaceful life this time around....looks like this is my karma" Samantha said, using her power to push him back to his cage she make inside her mind.

Hinawakan nya ang ulo at naramdaman nya ang pagikot ng mundo nya, I can't lose conscious here....

'I need to see Rowena'

******

"Hindi ko sya mapagaling! Queen Agatha! anong gagawin natin!" Rowena said while using her healing magic to Samantha.

Lumapit si Agatha kay Rowena bago ito pakalmahin

"Huminahon ka mahal na reyna, walang mahika sa mundong ito ang makakapagpagaling sa kanya dahil hindi sya sakit....." Tinignan ni Agatha si Samantha bago mapaupo.

This Young woman. Know it very well..

"Anong ibig nyong sabihin" Tanong ni Rowena habang nakatingin kay Agatha na ngayon ay nakatayo sa tabi ng walang malay na si Samantha.

"She's using his powers....Kiwen" Agatha answer, and a picture of black haired man flashed to Rowena that's makes her body to shake a little.

Nawala ang kulay sa mukha ni Rowena bago mapatingin kay Samantha na ngayon ay namumutla na parang mamamatay na. 

What are you doing Samantha...

"No.... she's not...." Rowena said shaking her head. " I lost my grandma..she can't die too, she's Samantha she's precise and not this reckless...." Usal ni Rowena habang nakatingin kay Samantha holding her hand.

"This is always her destiny" Agatha said, touching Samantha's face, a flashed of Samantha's memories was seen inside Agatha's mind.

Poor kid...

She raise her hand closing her eyes.

I maybe can't help you escaping you're destiny, but I can ease the pain your experiencing right now.

"My Queen ....what are you doing?" Rowena asked, when she felt a soft wirl wind encircle them.

"Lets seal him using the Lighten thousand....will you help me, My Queen" Agatha said, Rowena immediately runs towards Agatha raising her hand.

Lighten Thousand Spell. A power spell that used by The Goddess once but....can we actually pull this spell out? Anyway how it needs too.

Habang nagca-cast sila ng spell para maikulong ng pansamantala si Kiwen ay naramdaman sila ng nakakatakot na itim aura na hugis tao ang lumalabas sa katawan ni Samantha.

"Push him in!!" Agatha yelled to her, using all her mana they manage to the cage the figure in the light magic orb that slowly go through Samantha's body.

Samantha's colors, slowly comes back and her face started to relax.

"We did it ..." Rowena said almost lost her balance when she caught herself before so.

'Bear it Samantha..... don't die on me'

"It will hold him for the time being" Agatha  losing her balance when Rowena hold her.

" Are you alright?" Rowena asked worried.

"Ah yes" Agatha stood up fixing her posture before smiling.  " Its been a while since I used such powerful spell, if my sister is still alive she might cast the spell by herself" Agatha said.

"Oh...The Golden Witch.... She's indeed the most powerful among us." Rowena asked.

"She sure is....Iwanan muna natin sya para makapagpahinga sya ng maayos" usal ni Agatha habang nakatingin kay Samantha.

"Kailangan nya ng maraming pahinga." Sangayon ni Rowena na nakatingin din kay Samantha.

Hope you feel a little better now.

"Maari ba syang tumulong sa digmaan ngayon?" Tanong ni Rowena kay Agatha habang naglalakad papunta sa main lobby.

Napaiisip si Agatha kung sino ba ang tinutukoy ni Rowena ng maalala nya ang pinaguspan nila kanina bago dumating si Samantha.

"Ang Castless witch? Mahalaga ang misyon nya na makakatulong sa world of magia sa hinaharap, isa pa dumating na ang pinakamalakas nating kakampi" Makahulungang usal ni Agatha kay Rowena.

"Pinakamalakas na Kakampi?....May kinalaman ba yan sa hinaharap" Tanong ni Rowena. Ngumiti lamang sa kanya si Agatha kaya alam nya na ang sagot.

Pagdating sa kakayahan nila pinananatili nila itong sekreto....

"Pero mahina pa sya sa ngayon. *clap her hand* what should we do now is the problem ahead of us. Some races doesn't want to get involve in this war, but we need the help we can have, convincing them is hard" Agatha said.

"My Queen!!"

"Yes??" They both answered but the warlock is looking at Agatha.

"Go on" Rowena said with a friendly smile.

"Thank you. What it is" Agatha said to her then to the warlock.

"The King of the Vrykolakas Empire has contacted us saying they will take part for the war" The man said with a smile. Agatha and Rowena looked at each other before nodding.

"Send them our regards, also thank them." Agatha said before the Man head out.

"It's Samantha" Rowena said with a smile.

"She sure is, that king is a pain in the ass, I'm glad she able to talk through him" Agatha said then they continue their walk.

"Talk....I do wonder" Rowena blurted, When they reached the main lobby.

In the main lobby can be seen the refugees they rescue from Dandelion Kingdom. All eyes landed on the Two women standing in front of them.

"People of Dandelion Kingdom, we will need your help to conquer the war we will face in six months. I will need some Mages who is at least opened their fifth gates, and swordmasters. I know you all sufffer from great loss but....we need to unite to be victorious. I will let you think for a two days time, and those who will join...my witches will train you to reach your true capacity. I hope we overcome this predicament where facing" Agatha spoke before bowing her head. 

Rowena is looking at Agatha with awed. 'Thats a true Queen, I will tried my hardest to be a great Queen like her...so Samantha please live a little more so you can see that. You're the only friend I got'

*****

Sorry for not updating. I know my sins so please bear with me...

thanks for reading!

Unedited

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.4K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...
221 26 14
She siped on her tea with elegance yet she was feared. She dressed up like a pretty doll yet her sword swinged like lightening. Her eyes mesmerized...
3.3K 718 34
He did not move from the spot where he stood. He did not hear Jace calling out to him. He did not notice the key slip from his fingers, making a litt...
2K 1.1K 33
Sammy has been feeling a bit left behind in life so her wish is granted when she is discovered to be a faerie princess and she has a long lost lover ...