Traitor ⭒ Peter Pettigrew

By flowermeadowes

⭒ I wish that you had thought this through, before I went and fell in love with you ⭒ Aries Melania Black, th... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter One: A hundred and fifty points
Chapter Two: Bad News
Chapter Three: Engagement
Chapter Four: Fireworks
Chapter Five: The Slug Club
Chapter Six: Toujours pur
Chapter Seven: Free
Chapter Eight: Scars
Chapter Nine: Friend?!
Chapter Ten: Miscommunication
Chapter Eleven: Last Chance
Chapter Twelve: Twist & Shout
Chapter Thirteen: Three Little Words
Chapter Fourteen: GRYFFINDOR vs HUFFLEPUFF
Chapter Fifteen: Summer 1978
Chapter Sixteen: The Apple Never Falls Far From The Tree
Chapter Seventeen: Remember, Remember The Fifth Of November
Chapter Eighteen: A Very Potter Wedding
Part Two
Chapter Nineteen: Angelika & Simon
Chapter Twenty: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Twenty One: Brother
Chapter Twenty Two: Fault
Twenty Three: Star Wars
Chapter Twenty Four: The Daisy Chains
Twenty Five: Father Dearest
Chapter Twenty Six: Potter
Chapter Twenty Seven: Last Christmas
Twenty Eight: Wolf's Cry
Twenty Nine: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Chapter Thirty: A Goodbye Present
Chapter Thirty One: Deatheaters
Chapter Thirty Two: Trust No One
Chapter Thirty Three: The Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four: 1st November 1981
Chapter Thirty Five: Funeral
Part three
Chapter Thirty Six: Seven Years Later
Chapter Thirty Seven: A New Beginning
Chapter Thirty Eight: Family
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Visitor & His Dog
Chapter Forty: The Order Of The Phoenix
Chapter Forty One: My Darling Mother
Chapter Forty Two: Kreacher's Vengeance
Chapter Forty Three: Rescue Mission
Chapter Forty Four: Portraits
FortySix:Do Not Enter Without the Express Permission of Regulus Arcturus Black
Chapter Forty Seven: Christmas With Snakes
Chapter Forty Eight: The Mass Breakout
Chapter Forty Nine: You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone
Chapter Fifty: Summer 1996
Chapter Fifty One- A Close Call
Chapter Fifty Two: The Fall Of Albus Dumbledore
Chapter Fifty Three: Parvulus
Chapter Fifty Four: Last Dance
Chapter Fifty Five: Traitor
Chapter Fifty Six: Cowardly Rat
Chapter Fifty Seven: Checkmate
Chapter Fifty Eight: Brave Lion
Chapter Fifty Nine: Loss
Chapter Sixty: Safe But Not Sound
Chapter Sixty One: The Battle Of Hogwarts
EPILOGUE
New fic!!
What if...
Chapter One: Telling The Truth
Chapter Two: The Wrath Of Sirius Black
Chapter Three: Horcruxes
Chapter Four: A Secret Keeper
Chapter Five: Lost Love
Chapter Six: R.A.B
Chapter Seven: You Are Not A Monster
Chapter Eight: Captive
Chapter Nine: The Final Chapter
EPILOGUE (what if version)

Chapter Forty Five: First Day Nerves

725 27 13
By flowermeadowes

The summer holiday came to an end much to Daisy's delight. The past week she had been bouncing off the walls. Walburga's portrait was not best pleased.

Molly had sent all the children to bed early after a cup of her famous hot chocolate, although when Aries went to check in on her it seemed she was still up listening to a dramatic storyteller.

"-You had a flying motorbike? And then what happened?" she asked excitedly, Aries leant by the door watching the two.

"And so we got stopped by some muggle police whilst running away from the bad guys and they asked for our names." Sirius grinned widely as he told the story. "So I said Elvendork."

"Elvendork is a silly name." Daisy giggled.

Sirius gasped. "So is Daisy."

She crossed her brows. "Daisy is a normal name, Sirius is a silly name."

"No, Sirius is a serious name."

There was a pause of silence before they burst into a fit of laughter. Aries chuckled along with them.

"Oh no we're in trouble." Sirius said, trying to hide them behind a pillow.

"You know you're supposed to be sleeping, Dais. you've got a very exciting day tomorrow."

"But I want to know how the story ends." Daisy sulked.

"Fine, Sirius can finish the story, then you have to go to bed, okay?"

Daisy raised her fist in the air. "Yes!"

Aries smiled, she went to leave but turned back around. "Budge up, I haven't heard this one yet."

Sirius continued telling them how he and James escaped death eaters and muggle prison.

☽☆☾

Aries remembered the first morning she was going to Hogwarts, Sirius had kept her and Regulus up the majority of night telling them stories of his first year, her stomach kept doing flips and she was very excited although she didn't let her parents know because they would probably ruin the morning with their moods.

That morning Daisy had woken up very early, even the ones on the night shift weren't back when she woke up, Leo had warned her not to wake them up until at least eight so she had to be quiet sneaking into their bedroom to wake her mother.

Aries squinted at the clock, sighing softly. "Daisy, it's way too early."

"I couldn't go back to sleep, I have butterflies." she said, leaning down on the bed so she was eye level to her. "Can you make me the special milkshake you used to make dad, please?"

"You're not going to get back to sleep are you?"

Daisy gave Aries her best innocent smile before shaking her head.

"Come on then."

Harry was sitting at the kitchen table, he jumped up as they entered.

"Sorry," he muttered, he kept his head down as he started to leave.

"You were here first, you don't have to go." Aries said, "I'm just making Daisy a milkshake."

Harry turned his head, a soft look, so much like James'.

"You couldn't sleep?" she asked.

He shook his head. "Nah."

"Want a milkshake?"

Harry looked unsure.

"Mum makes the best." Daisy said.

"Okay then."

"Sit down, both of you, I'll bring them over."

Remus had told Aries parts of Harry's childhood, all the stuff he knew from others. And what she heard she didn't like, she swore that if she ever met the Dursley's she'd do something unspeakable.

She set down the milkshakes in front of them.

"Thank you, Aries." Harry said, drinking his.

"No worries, Harry." she smiled.

☽☆☾

After a long morning involving both Molly and Walburga screaming the house down, they had finally made it to Kings Cross station. A short walk from Grimmauld Place.

Aries, Leo and Daisy had gone ahead of the Weasley's followed by Sirius. Moody was not happy when he had left but with Solo walking beside him nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

"So platform 9¾ ?" Leo said, as they walked into the busy station. "What do we have to do? Walk into a wall?"

Aries held back a grin as Sirius barked happily.

Leo cocked an eyebrow, "So we do have to walk through a wall?"

"It's more of a fast paced run."

"I want to believe you but I also... don't."

"Wow, you wouldn't believe your own wife?" Aries gaped, putting her hand on her chest.

"Knowing you, you'd film it and put it on You've Been Framed."

"You a mind-reader? How'd you know I was gonna do that." she laughed.

"Because you're my wife and I know what you're like."

"You guys are walking too slow! Come on!" Daisy called, waving her arm frantically. "I don't want to miss the train."

"Her majesty awaits." Leo smirked.

"Oh she's just excited."

It took a while to convince Leo all he had to do was run at the wall, after a lot of convincing he finally did it.

The Hogwarts Express hadn't changed a bit, the magnificent scarlet train stood at the platform, children of all ages starting to board.

Daisy held on to Aries' hand tightly as she looked around. She watched as the other students greeted one another, showing off their new pets or stuff they had brought to take with them.

"Oh, sorry." a young boy wearing Gryffindor robes bumped into Daisy. "Exciting isn't it?"

Daisy nodded enthusiastically..

"Dennis! We've got to say bye to dad before we get our seats!" another boy also wearing Gryffindor robes called him over.

"See you around." he said, waving goodbye.

"Bye!" she waved back.

"Look at that Dais, you've got your first friend." Leo said, grinning at his daughter.

A train guard blew his whistle, "Ten minutes until departure."

"Ready?" Aries asked.

Daisy looked towards the train then back at her mother. "Can you help me find a seat before?"

"Of course we can-" Leo began but Daisy cut him off.

"Just mum, if that's okay?"

Leo nodded and smiled. "Of course," he ruffled her hair. "Be good, alright. Don't get into too much trouble, I know all the stories Sirius has told you about, don't follow in his footsteps."

Sirius wagged his tail.

"Don't hang around with Fred and George too much, stick with Hermione, I feel like she knows what she's doing." he said, hugging her.

"Okay dad." she replied. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, sweetheart. Right off you go before I change my mind."

Aries nodded her head towards the train. "Let's get you a seat."

Daisy took a large deep breath before taking her first step onto the train. Aries followed behind her while she walked down the carriage settling for an empty one.

"You don't want to sit with anyone?"

"I'll walk around when the train starts moving." Daisy replied.

Aries nodded, putting her bag on the racket above. "Right, your bags up there, you've got everything you need. Harry said you can use Hedwig whenever you want so I expect ten letters a week."

Daisy nodded but Aries knew she wasn't listening. She took the seat opposite her. "What's up?"

She turned her head from the window. "I'm just nervous... Sirius told me about the houses and I'm scared I'm gonna be put in Slytherin."

Aries let out a soft sigh. "He shouldn't have made you scared. You know when I was going to Hogwarts I desperately wanted to be in Slytherin- him too."

"Really?"

"You should have seen my face when I got put into Hufflepuff." Aries laughed.

"Isn't Slytherin full of bad people?"

"Not everyone in Slytherin is bad, you've met Andromeda, she was in Slytherin."

"Was she?"

Aries nodded. "Yup, she's not evil is she?"

"No." Daisy shook her head.

"Your house doesn't determine what you're gonna be like when you're older." she said, "No matter what house you're in you'll love it all the same."

"Also Fred and George told me the giant squid eats first years."

Aries let out a chuckle. "The giant squid is the calmest creature at Hogwarts, it will only tickle you."

"Hey, sorry?" Dennis, the boy who had bumped Daisy earlier, had knocked on the compartment door. "Do you mind if me and my brother sit here? He's obsessed with Harry Potter and I'm trying to keep him away from the poor guy."

Daisy nodded, "Yeah, you can sit with me." She gave her mother a quick glance for her to go.

Dennis stuck his head out of the compartment door, "Colin, I got us a seat- I don't care if Harry Potter's over there, I want to sit down."

Aries grinned and kissed Daisy's cheek goodbye.

"Mum!" she grimaced, rubbing her cheek. "You're so embarrassing!"

"Okay! Okay I'm going. I will see you at Christmas, I love you."

Daisy mumbled something as Aries was about to leave.

"I said I love you."

"Yeah... I love you too, mum."

"Don't forget the letters, have fun!" Aries smiled as she left the compartment, heading back to the platform. But when she did her smile faded, across from her she saw a familiar face, Narcissa and her husband were dropping off their son, her cold grey eyes landed on her cousin a sneer set in motion.

She felt her skin go warm, she hadn't heard from her cousin since she left. She doubted Narcissa would do anything, more her husband who wasn't fond of muggles or blood traitors.

"Hey, did Daisy get settled in?" Leo asked, pulling her away from her thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah, she even made some friends." Aries said, turning away from the family.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Just excited for Dais." she nodded. "Come on, we can wave her off as the train leaves."

"Who were they?" Leo asked as they walked away.

"She's my cousin." Aries said. "I forgot she had a son who'd also be going to Hogwarts."

"Ahh," Leo nodded.

The train guard blew the whistle and the doors started closing. A few moments later the train began to depart. Leo and Aries waved as Daisy went bye.

She heard a sniff beside her, she looked at Leo who was wiping a tear from his face.

"Oh, Leo."

"I'm not crying, I'm just very happy right now." he murmured as she stroked his arm.

"Of course." Aries replied, she would be lying if she said she wasn't a little tearful about Daisy going to Hogwarts, but she was also very happy for her to learn everything she had been told about the past couple of years.

She hoped Daisy would find friends like Dorcas and Benjy, who'd have her back no matter what.

"Come on. Let's get out of here before we see another one of your cousins," Leo said.

"Good thinking, let's go."

__________________

Hope you enjoyed!

Also next chapter is very short so I might post it on Wednesday if I write up another chapter in time

Please vote and comment 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 49.9K 97
Bonnie Miller always thought of herself as a coward. After the First Wizarding War, she ran away to America from the terrible truth that all of her f...
7.2K 130 25
Sirius Black has a twin sister who always want to impress her parents. So when they get accepted into Hogwarts their parents are happy for them. So w...
588 4 50
Aries Cassiopeia Black is a Halfblood Witch and is also a Gryffindor and she is also the only daughter and child of none other than Sirius Black hims...
72K 2.2K 25
❝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬?❞ -𝒓.𝒂.𝒃. ➝ In a world of shadows and secrets 𝙍𝙤𝙭𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚...