สš ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ท๏ฟฝ...

By AstraeaSoul

Ayaka Chouko, daughter of one of the best Night Raven College graduates. Her family expected her to have some... More

สš ๐“๐”‚๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ธ ษž
สš ๐“๐”‚๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช'๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 1 ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 2 ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 3 ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 4 ษž
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 1โ™ฃโ™ฆ
๐™”๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ ๐™–'๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก
Replacement?
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 3โ™ฃโ™ฆ
๐ŸŽ‰ Its my Birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: Act 4 โ™ฃโ™ฆ
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: Act 5 โ™ฃโ™ฆ

โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 2โ™ฃโ™ฆ

1K 36 9
By AstraeaSoul

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼, 𝓔𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮, 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ʚ Third Pov ɞ

Ayaka, Grim, Ace, and Deuce managed to make it to their potions class on time, and hurriedly made it to their seats. Some students gawked at Ayaka and started staring at her.

"Is that the first girl student in this academy?"

"Man, she's good looking!"

"Her small figure and gorgeous looks makes her irresistible!"

Deuce and Ace kept their word to Yuno, as they glared off the students staring at her. Ayaka sat in between of Ace and Deuce with Grim sitting on her shoulder, in case the two start bickering with each other. Ayaka then sees the familiar teacher walk in.

"So you all are the fresh faces in my homeroom. Hmmm, there are some rare hair colors in the bunch. Not bad. Make sure to take proper care of it daily." Crewel said, as his eyes landed on Ayaka, with his smirk growing. "I see you're comfortably wearing your school uniform, Ms. Ayaka. How is it?" He asked her.

"It's fits perfectly. And it looks very amazing. I love it a lot, thanks again for it." Ayaka said, expressing her gratitude.

"I'm happy to hear that. For those who don't know me, My name is Divus Crewel. You may feel free to call me Crewel-Sama. Take your seats. Class will begin... First for the basics, I will beat the names and appearances of 100 types of medicine and poison into your little brains. We'll cover fungi later. Now memorize these so you don't go around getting poisoned by random things you eat off the ground. Dogs will eat whatever is lying around." Crewel stated.

"Your training will be strict and I better not see any red marks on your tests." Crewel said seriously, hitting his pointer in his hand.

Crewel starts to ramble on about the lessons of the basics, as Ayaka wrote down all the important things he said in her notebook. This class is a breeze for her, since her mom and aunt are masters when it comes to potions, Medicine, and poisons in general. She's been taking lesson like this her whole life.

"I see... By the way, what's a fungi?" Deuce asked. "Fungi are a group of spore-producing organisms feeding on organic matter, including molds, yeasts, mushrooms, and toadstools. They're similar to mushrooms, but different at the same time. Mushrooms are like relatives to Fungi, they belong in the same kingdom of their own, separated from plants and animals. Fungi obtain nutrients differently from plants and animals." Ayaka explained, almost robotic-like.

Deuce stared at Ayaka in amazement. "Woah, how do you know all that?" He asked.

"I've done a lot of research with my Okaa-San and Aunt. I know lots of things with potions, poisons, and medicine. It's very important to study off what's good and what's bad, so that you can be able to put them in what you're making. It's the same with fungi, some fungi can be used in potions, while some are dangerous to put in. That's why it's important to study it." Ayaka explained, not looking away from her notes.

"It even says it here in the textbook." Ayaka showed Deuce her notebook of the page of fungi, as he carefully reads it.

"Blegh. I'm no good at memorization." Ace slumped.

"All that matters for grass is whether or not it tastes good." Grim said, in a bored tone.

Ayaka sweat dropped at Grim's remarks. "Did you not hear what I said? Nevertheless, if you guys are confused of certain stuff, just ask me." Ayaka said.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Next was History class. Ayaka wasn't the best in terms of the History topic growing up, but she has gotten the hang of it after hearing certain stories from her parents. History was more of Yuno's specialty class.

"I'm Trein, and I'm in charge of your history lessons. This is my familiar, Lucius. You will learn about the history of magic that had brought prosperity to the world." The teacher known as Trein, said as his familiar, Lucius, meowed loudly.

"Participation in class will affect your grade, not just reports. I will not forgive sleeping in class. Open your texts books to page 15. We will start with the discovery of magic crystals in the Dwarf's mines..." Trein said.

"Mrrroooowwww~" Lucius meowed loudly.

"Magical energy spread throughout the world during the century after this discovery, we call it the 'Beginning of Magic.'." Trein explained. As Lucius meowed loudly again.

Ace just started yawning as he slowly starts to doze off. While Deuce was looking at his textbook with interest. "Wooaah~ At Dwarf's Mine... Woaaahh~ Magical energy..."

"Hmmm. I want a class to use magic like Bang!" Grim groaned. Ayaka was simply reading her textbook, while writing down her notes at the same time, when she saw something suddenly jump on her desk.

"Eh?" Ayaka looked up to see Lucius sitting on her desk. Ayaka tilted her head in confusion, as Lucius did too. Ayaka then decided to Boop Lucius's nose, as Lucius mimicked her action. Ayaka stared at Lucius for a while before giving herself in to petting him.

Lucius started meowing more from this. As Lucius then got up and jumped onto Ayaka's lap, and simply took a nap. Ayaka smiled and continued to stroke the cat while taking her notes at the same time. Everyone, including Ace and Deuce saw this as they screamed in their heads at the scene that they're looking at.

'So Kawaii!!'

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Next was PE. In terms of doing Athletics, it's pretty easy depending on what it is for Ayaka. Nobody has ever beaten Ayaka in terms of speed, but Yuno beats her in strength. Yuno has more stamina than Ayaka, but Ayaka is able to keep up with him at times.

"I'm Vargas. I'm in charge of athletics for you beans sprouts." He introduced. "Becoming a great wizard starts with your muscles! Look at all the muscle I've built by eating raw eggs everyday!" Vargas flexed by showing his muscles.

Ayaka couldn't help but be concerned for her teacher by hearing this. 'I wonder if he's ever gotten sick by eating raw eggs...'

"You baby wizards have no stamina. Start with 20 laps around the track then 100 pushups!" Vargas instructed.

Vargas turned to Ayaka. "Ayaka, since you're a female. You only have to do half. So only 10 laps and 50 pushups." He said. Ayaka was gonna protest to him about that, cause she feels like it isn't fair, but she feels like he's gonna deny her words.

"See how... I don't dislike exercise but I can't deal with this type of teacher." Ace groaned.

"I've got confidence in my stamina." Deuce smirked.

"What's so fun about running in circles?! I'm not a freaking hamster!" Grim complained.

"It's not that bad. The more you do, the more you're used to it. I have confidence in my speed the most." Ayaka said, as she picked up Grim and placed him on her shoulder, as she begins to do her laps around the track.

"Damn... She's hella fast!" Ace exclaimed in disbelief.

"She wasn't kidding when she said she had confidence in her speed..." Deuce muttered.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

It was now break time as the students were now in the hallway, the classes have been okay for Ayaka so far.

"Our next class is..." Deuce trailed, looking at the schedule.

"For a school of magic, it's really not that different from regular old school. It's a lot more subdued than I expected... Not having magic hasn't been a problem at all." Ace said.

"How about you, Grim? Hm?" Ace was about to ask Grim, but realized that Grim has been real quiet.

"Huh? Grim?" Ayaka looked around for Grim, but saw that Grim was gone.

"Look out the window! The fur ball is making a beeline through the courtyard!" Deuce noted, looking out the window.

-------

"I'm not sitting through boring classes all day!" Grim groaned. "As a genius, I don't need any classes to teach me to use magic with a bang!""

-------

Ayaka dead panned mentally, as she thought that her day went from good to bad already. If Crowley saw this then she's in big trouble.

"Headmaster is so not gonna be pleased with this..." Ayaka sighed.

"Making a break for it already, he never learns..." Deuce sighed.

"Pfft, your first day as supervisor and you already have to report you lost track of him. So, do you want help catching Grim, Ayaka-Chan?" Ace asked.

Ayaka looked at Ace, then looked back at the window, seeing that Grim isn't that far from where she is. Ayaka smiled in reassurance to Ace and deuce. "I appreciate the offer, but I'll be fine." Ayaka said before making a big leap out the window.

Ace and Deuce gawked at this and looked over the window, seeing Ayaka land on the ground completely unharmed. "She seriously jumped out the window with no hesitation?! She would've died from that!" Ace yelled.

"She may be soft on the surface but her actions are seriously bold!" Deuce said.

The duo quickly ran downstairs and headed outside the courtyard and ran after Ayaka and Grim to catch up with them.

Ayaka ran at full speed at catching up to Grim, as he brought her whip without him noticing, she quickly caught him in her whip, and paralyzed him for a second to make him stop running away.

Ayaka made her whip disappear as she gripply picked up Grim. "No way, No way, No way! I'm not going back to those boring classes!" Grim whined, as he tried to escape Ayaka's grasp.

"Grim, you can't become the greatest magician if you skip classes. The only way to become a magician isn't on magic alone, you need the knowledge to become one. So don't even think about skipping classes." Ayaka scolded.

"Aw dammit! You're being real strict today, Ayaka!" Grim complained.

Ayaka and Grim heard some footsteps behind them, seeing Ace and Deuce running at them, and stopped due to short breath.

"Heh... Heh... Heh... How the heck are you not tired from jumping out a window to running a lot to catch him!?" Ace questioned, as he tries to steady his breathing.

"Well, at least you were able to catch Grim without any damage caused. That's good. I'm quite surprised that you aren't harmed from jumping out of the window. That was really dangerous, Ayaka." Deuce said, crossing his arms.

Ayaka sighed in relief as she put on a small smile. "Come on. Let's go, it's time for lunch." Ayaka said, with the two Heartslabyul boys behind her, heading towards the cafeteria.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The four made it to the cafeteria, seeing it already being quite lively as of any normal cafeteria would be. "It's finally lunch time! Uwaah! Everything always looks so good here!" Grim yelled in excitement.

Ayaka stared at the food with small sparkles in her eyes. "Wow, I never thought this school would have some sort of buffet during lunch time."

"Fluffy omurice! Grilled chicken and bacon egg tarts!" Grim yelled in more excitement.

"You're too loud! You're only this excited during lunch..." Ace groaned.

"Ayaka! I want some grilled chicken! It's the last one! And omurice too! Bread with jelly, too! Just take a bunch of everything!" Grim said.

Ayaka sweat dropped at his words. "I can't take everything, Grim..."

Suddenly, Grim accidentally bumps into someone. "Ah!"

"Aaaaah?! Watch it! Cause of you, the egg in my pasta broke!" The delinquent in front of Grim said with anger.

"Oi, Oi, Oi, breaking the gooey egg is the best part of eating Carbonara. How do you plan to pay for this?!" His friend said.

"Hand over that grilled chicken as consolation and we'll call it even." Delinquent A said.

"Ffgna?! Hell no! This is my chicken!" Grim protested, backing up to Ayaka's shoulder.

"Ah? Not showing your Senpai respect as Freshmen? Come around back!" Delinquent B said.

"S-Senpai, settling personal squabbles with magic is prohibited..." Deuce tried to break it up by stating the rules to his senpais.

Ayaka is really frightened by this because she really doesn't want any fights to happen on her first day. She frantically started looking around for Yuno. 'Where's Yuno-Nii when I need him?!'

"Squabble? This is just seniors teaching their juniors proper behavior!"

"Grit your teeth!"

"S-Senpai, can we just settle this calmly. Grim didn't mean to bump into you. It was just an accident." Ayaka tried to reason with the senpais.

"Huh? Aren't you the first girl to be accepted into this academy? The rumors were true after all. You are quite the cutie too. How bout this, if you hand yourself over and hang out with us, then we'll leave your peskey friends alone." One of the delinquents offered.

Ace and Deuce immediately become alerted by this, and immediately stood in front of Ayaka, trying to shield her from their delinquent senpais.

"You're not taking Ayaka away. Back off." Ace protested, with anger lingering in his voice.

The other students from other tables heard everything that was happening and turned their attention to the scene that's happening. They grew worried for Ayaka, seeing her starting to get harassed by the delinquents.

"Woah... Shouldn't we do something?" Ruggie from Savanaclaw asked his dorm leader. Leona looked at Ayaka then back at the delinquents. In terms of physique, the delinquents definitely have the advantage. But in terms of magic, Ayaka has the advantage. If the delinquents landed a hand on Ayaka's small body, it'd be over for her. But he knows that she'll use her magic to defend herself, and he wants to see her do it.

"Nah, even though she looks really defenseless, she is capable of defending herself with her magic." Leona said.

Ruggie was a bit bamboozled from his reply. Where they come from, they'd always have to respect women, even if they're weaker than them. His dorm leader would of at least do something to help the the weak looking girl. But he did as his dorm leader said and just observed the whole scene.

Jack observed the small girl in worry. He recognized her from his classmate, Yuno. He really did want to go help her, but he did remember what Yuno said in their classroom when he talked about his sister.

"Ayaka may look and act weak. But she isn't weak in the slightest."

Jack sighed to himself and decided to stand back for now, but if something really does happen to her, he will do something about it.

At the Octavinelle Table, the main trio of the dorm eyed the delinquents disgustingly. Floyd was looking at the delinquents with a sinister look in his eyes. "Ne, Azul, can I go and squeeze these punks? I wanna squeeze the life outta them..." He asked, cracking his knuckles.

Azul held a strained smile, as he stared at the situation in front of him. "Don't worry, Floyd. She'll be fine. I just know it." He reassured.

Jade stared at the small girl with interest. He really wonders on how the small girl will defend herself. He can clearly see that she can't beat them in a physical fight. She'll have to win by using her magic. "I really wanna see how her magic works."

At the Scarabia table, Kalim was lowkey panicking at the situation. First the delinquents were about to harm the first years, now they're just harassing the only girl in this school?! That is unforgivable!

"Jamil, we need to go help her!" Kalim begged his friend, as he rolled his eyes at him.

Jamil stared at the girl in worry as well. He would step in and defend the girl, but that will also mean that more trouble will come. He was choosing whether or not he should be involved in this and bring more chaos to the girl.

The Pomfiore dorm leader stared at the Delinquents in utter disgust. "Those peasants should not prey on a frail girl." He said. Rook, the vice dorm leader tried to calm him down, but was a total failure, while Epel stared at the girl with pity. He really wanted to go out and defend her, but he knows how his dorm leader will feel about that.

'If only I was placed in Savanaclaw, then I would've been able to help her...'

The Ignihyde dorm leader barely step foot in the cafeteria because he was cowering from the scene that was happening. He should've just stayed in his room and avoid communication.

His little brother Ortho looked at the girl in worry, as he pulled on his older brother's clothes. "Nii-San! We have to help her! They're gonna hurt her!" He pleaded.

This caused Idia to panic even more. His brother was just too cute to reject. But he doesn't know what he can do to save a freshman girl!

The Diasomnia table stared at the delinquents with disappointment, with silence filling the table. The first year, Sebek, stood up and was about to do something about it. "That is no way to treat and talk to a lady! We must do something, Lilia-Sama!" He said.

Lilia stared at the young girl with calmness in his eyes, before smiling in reassurance. "Stand down, Sebek. If I think we should step in then we'll step in." He said.

Sebek was about to protest, but Lilia gave him a look to silence him. Silver wasn't paying much mind to the situation as much as Sebek. If the delinquents even harm the girl then he wouldn't hesitate to bring his sword out and decapitate them.

Ayaka closed her eyes and tried to take deep breaths to calm herself. She doesn't want to start drama on her first day, she'll be ashamed for life. She slowly opens her eyes and tried to defend herself in the calmest way possible.

"Gomen, senpais. I simply can't myself over to you. My brother will be absolutely furious if he found out. And I don't want any harm happening between anyone. So can we just please forget this accident happened. Is rather stick with my friends." Ayaka calmly rejected.

"Hah? You'd rather hang out with these peskey, low-life freshman? I can tell by looking at them, they don't even know the basics in magic. That's honestly quite the embarrassment. They couldn't be talented enough to come here if they can't do basic spells." One of the delinquents said, which made Ayaka snap inside.

"What did you say?!" Deuce yelled, preparing to throw his fists at his senpais.

"Who are you to be calling us peskey low-lifes?!" Ace joined in on the yelling against the delinquents.

Grim looked at Ayaka in slight worry, seeing her head hanged down. "Ayaka?" He tried calling out to her, but she said nothing. Ayaka's head rises slowly, as Ace and Deuce looked back at her, and immediately flinched from what they're seeing, and feeling.

She emitting some sort of magic bloodlust because it feels light, but yet really heavy! This magic feeling, this so strong that Ace, Deuce, and Grim are froze in time.

Ayaka stared at the delinquents with glowing eyes and a quivered mouth, who's eyes stared at them in pure anger.

Yuno arrived at the cafeteria just in time, before he ultimately stops, due to feeling his sisters inner magic bloodlust. 'Uh oh... Someone must've snapped Aya...' He thought worriedly.

Before the delinquents can apprehend what's happening, they were immediately hit by Ayaka, as she was fiercely kicked them both to the ground.

Ayaka glared down at the delinquents in pure anger. "I don't care what you say about me but if I hear you two or anyone say such ill words to my friends. I wouldn't hesitate to beat you guys down with all the strength I have." Ayaka said, with venom in her voice.

Ayaka took a deep breath to relieve herself, she quickly kept her composure. Although she didn't regret what she just did, she does feel bad since she really didn't want to bring harm on others, but she couldn't help it when Ace and Deuce were being called low life's.

Ayaka walked towards the Delinquents and used her healing powers to heal their injuries. Ace and Deuce were taken back from this. The fact that Ayaka heated those delinquents up, she decides to heal them in the end.

After Ayaka healed them up, she made them stand on their two feet, as she raised her arm and snapped her fingers. "Divine Switch."

The delinquents tray of food reappeared in front of them as they took hold of it. Ayaka stared at her senpais with a blank expression. "Consider this as a lesson next time, Senpais. Next time, think wisely on who you're gonna look down on." She said.

The delinquents flinched and nodded back, as they sweated like crazy. "She's way stronger than she looks...!"

"Let's get outta here!" The delinquents ran off.

Ayaka looked down in shame, thinking about her actions. She feels like she made a bad impression, and the fact the entire cafeteria saw what she did. Ayaka bit her lip and quickly took her lunch along with Grim's and walked away.

"Oi, Ayaka, wait up!" Ace and Deuce speed-walked up to Ayaka to check up on her.

Yuno quickly ran over to his sister to see how she is feeling, because when she's like this, it takes a while to help her calm down.

"Aya... Are you feeling okay?" Yuno asked concerningly. He placed his hands on Ayaka's shoulders and rubbed them in comfort. Ayaka hesitantly nodded, as she gripped on her skirt.

Ace and Deuce looked at her with a lot of concern and worry. They were definitely taken back that Ayaka would have a badass kind of side too.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Ayaka. You just tried to defend yourself and us from those Senpais. I'm kinda glad that you defended yourself." Deuce said, smiling.

"I agree. I was about to beat those guys up myself, but you stepped in first. I gotta say, I'm hella impressed by your ability and speed. And the fact that your small leg can do so much damage." Ace agreed.

Ayaka looked up at them and formed a small smile. She was glad to be surrounded by good friends and her brother. "Thanks..."

"Come on. Eat your lunch then we can continue our classes. And by the way, what happened when I wasn't around?" Yuno asked, as Ace and Deuce flinched.

Ayaka started eating her lunch while feeding Grim at the same time, as Ace and Deuce calmly tried to explain what happened to Yuno.

And you can say that Yuno did not take it lightly for a bit.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Uploaded: 5-23-22

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚝(𝚜) ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

❧ 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚔𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜.

❧ 𝙰𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

❧ 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 "𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍". 𝚂𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.1K 50
โ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ โž In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
15.6K 374 70
Alerie Lewyn known by others yet forgotten, wakes up in the coffin at the prestigious school Night Raven College in Twisted Wonderland with no memory...
416 15 28
Yuu is sent to Night Raven College in a world called Twisted Wonderland. Night Raven College is an all boys school, and full of troublesome ones at t...
469K 17.2K 186
(PROPHECY Book Series #1) A girl woke up in a world that is beyond her knowledge, with only vague memories left within her. Despite being a magicless...