glitch โ€ข katsuki bakugo

By fayexid_

What would you do if an awfully sketchy website pops up in front of your desperate face saying that they can... More

IMPORTANT revision notice
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST!
[ P R O L O G U E ]
[ G L I T C H 1 ]
[ G L I T C H 2 ]
[ G L I T C H 3 ]
[ G L I T C H 4 ]
[ G L I T C H 5 ]
[ G L I T C H 6 ]
[ G L I T C H 7 ]
[ G L I T C H 8 ]
A/N
[ G L I T C H 9 ]
[ G L I T C H 10 ]
[ G L I T C H 11 ]
[ G L I T C H 12 ]
[ G L I T C H 13 ]
[ G L I T C H 14 ]
[ G L I T C H 15 ]
[ G L I T C H 16 ]
[ G L I T C H 17 ]
[ G L I T C H 18 ]
[ G L I T C H 19 ]
[ G L I T C H 20 ]
[ G L I T C H 21 ]
[ G L I T C H 22 ]
[ G L I T C H 23 ]
[ G L I T C H 24 ]
[ G L I T C H 24.5 ]
[ G L I T C H 25 ]
[ G L I T C H 26 ]
[ G L I T C H 27 ]
[ G L I T C H 28 ]
[ G L I T C H 29 ]
[ G L I T C H 30 ]
[ G L I T C H 31 ]
[ G L I T C H 32 ]
[ G L I T C H 33 ]
[ G L I T C H 34 ]
Q&A and stuff
[ G L I T C H 35 ]
[ G L I T C H 36 ]
[ G L I T C H 37 ]
[ G L I T C H 38 ]
[ G L I T C H 38,5 ]
[ G L I T C H 39 ]
[ G L I T C H 40 ]
HAPPY NEW YEAR+100K
[ G L I T C H 41 ]
[ G L I T C H 42 ]
[ G L I T C H 43 ]
[ G L I T C H 44 ]
O N E S H O T
[ G L I T C H 46 ]
[ G L I T C H 47 ]
[ G L I T C H 48 ]
[ G L I T C H 49 ]
[ G L I T C H 50 ]
[ E P I L O G U E ]
Another revision notice
SEQUEL IS OUT

[ G L I T C H 45 ]

1.5K 66 89
By fayexid_

My stupid ass literally forgot to make a hero name for us so.. let's just go with whatever I use for now, and decide for the names. Just comment your ideas if you want <3

Oh and upcoming blood warning besties. Just thought i'd let you know

•••

"Holy fuc-EY FUCK OFF WILL YOU, OFF!"

Context, today is the infiltration day, the day where we're going to save a very cute girl with teeny-weeny horn from a hot germaphobic man with a questionable bird mask at this weirdly designed home slash base.

We've went past the first few steps, breaking in, fighting bad guys, going boom here and boom there, kicking asses like the bad bitches that we are.

But of course, just like it went on the comic and anime, we were split up. Bad, and we remembered what happened last time when this happened, if you don't let me refresh your memory.

Someone got an early ticket, I mean not exactly early since he's kind of old to be honest, to wherever death is.

Therefore, since I have the power to change reality, or change fate maybe, just maybe I can change a person's death.

That would break the law of mortality but hey, what harm is there for trying yeah?

"Fucking hell- LEMILLION, FUCKING MARCO, JESUS CHRIST"

So yeah, what did I do in order to try and achieve that goal? I included some people in it without telling them that they're in it.

It's a solid plan if you ask me.

Not much of a plan, but it's the thought that counts.

Again, so I just ended up telling Deku and Lemillion to play a game of Marco and Polo "in case we get split up" which obviously we did by the way, so here we are.

Having a violent game of marco and polo.

With people throwing knives at my face. I tried my best to just shoo them away, but well I might stab some of them on accident, but it's their knive and.. we're in a bloody fight what do you expect me to do? Fight them with the power of friendship?

I mean sure Twilight Sparkle could try. She would end up being a fried pegasus with mashed potatoes and bbq sauce though.

I ran and ran and ran through the halls, every single unconscious body pass I BEGGED that I was getting closer to anyone ESPECIALLY Lemillion because he's holding the biggest stake here, and after a few turns of this god forsaken mouse cage.

Until finally.

"CHISAKIII!!" It was Lemillion's voice, and I remember this scene.

It's where he's trying to spin kick the hell out of the bird man and the cloaked guy holding Eri beside him, dropping the girl in thin air.

I'm.. finally not late for once.

Oh wait, this is the part where things gets spiky.

I saw Eri land on Lemillion, and I immediately pushed down and jump, remembering how they went through this just fine.

I snapped my head towards Chisaki and my eyebrows twitched, this quirk of his is so.. annoying.

As he planted his hands on to the ground to create more dissemblance, I too planted my palm to the surface and when he pushed the surface to break, I pushed it back to him, creating a backlash on him as it created a distructive wave.

"WHAT?!" He shouted.

Lemillion snap his head to mine, meeting my gaze. I gave him a firm nod as I turned again towards overhaul when finally Lemillion gave him the blow on his face.

I turned my head to the side as I heard a loud running movement when I and Lemillion heard someone holding a gun.

The quirk cancelling gun.

It all is going according to plan.

He shot the bullet, Lemillion flew to Eri, I lifted my hands up in the air, pushed Lemillion and Eri out of the way, and moved the bullet's direction with light speed to you know who? Yeah.

Chisaki.

But oh is it a story if there's no dramatic incident.

It won't be that easy to kill him. If it was, he'd be LONG dead.

I mean it could be that easy if only the author just have the guts to make it easy but NoOO she just LOVES to make me suffer.

No need for the fourth wall police, I'll gladly turn myself in.

Chisaki noticed the bullet and dodged it, dashing to another direction as he touch the ground, causing it to move and disorient once more.

"SHIT-" I flew myself up, and at the same time reach a hand out as I used my powers to both Eri and Lemillion so that they don't get well you know.

Impaled.

The ground kept moving, therefore I kept moving, and honestly it felt like I'm pole dancing without the pole.

That doesn't make sense.

"WAVETTE YOU GO AND KEEP ERI SAFE!"

I frowned immediately, but as soon as I turned my head he was gone from Eri's side, and of course- is fighting with Chisaki like a mad-man.

"Oh come on."

I didn't even get to just guard Eri in piece, unlike in the movie, some of the people are still alive, like fucking moving alive so I had to fight them off as well, all at the same time as trying to keep this kid out of any pokes.

I just want this to be over like right now.

I carried Eri up in my arms as I jumped in the air, leaping up as I lifted the rocks and remains of the floor in one go, transferring just the right amount of energy before slamming it back down, making it rain rocks and debris on whoever was asking for a death sentence.

I flinched when Eri squirmed in my arms, wincing in pain. I stayed still for a few seconds, scared if any of my movements would hurt her.

I lowered myself down as I took a peek at the still ongoing fight between Chisaki and Lemillion. Honestly, even with his quirk Lemillion is not doing so perfect.

I sighed, leaning my head down to give the kid a whisper. "Close your eyes and ears for me would you?"

She stared at me with her doe eyes.

I gave her a small reassuring smile, and she complied. Closing her eyes shut and at least tried to reach her hands up to cover her ears.

I changed her position so that my one hand is much more free, and with it, I first observed the situation. They're both moving so fast, too fast even. In this pace, the both of them would tire in no time, and I'd be damn if Lemillion gets the bad end of the stick.

I waited, and waited, making sure my presence is unnoticed until finally I found a loop hole. His attacks goes exactly to where he's looking.

So as soon as Chisaki slammed his hand to the ground, I followed his gaze and immediately I pushed him to that direction, simultaneously pushing Lemillion out of the way and..

He was stabbed right in the chest.

His eyes went wide, and he let out a shriek of pain at the same time, I tightened my hug on Eri slightly as she starts to shake and just stare at him as he was starting to grow weaker.

"Lemillion! Wavette!"

About for fucking sake time???

"Hey." I gave them a little wave, lifting a slight finger as I helped Lemillion up.

"Are you two alright?!" Izuku ran towards us, his face also looking more beat up than ever, actually I've seen him with worse injuries but you know.

Dramatic is needed.

"I'm good, Lemillion might need some help though." I looked down at Eri, with her eyes still shut. I was about to tell her to open her eyes but before I could, I caught movement from the corner of my eye, and I panicked.

I pushed Eri from my hold onto Izuku and also threw everyone that is in a close range circle away from me while at the same time, the stabbed bastard touch his own shards and..

"Y/N!"

Blood.

•••

You know, I tend to forget that Chisaki can kind of shapeshift, he's at his second form at the moment, the same form that he used to fight nighteye.

His wound is still there, but to add up, we're matching.

The ground god damn stabbed me, it went through my legs, arms, and is in my lower part of the stomach. When it was pulled out, I let put an ear piercing scream as I dropped to the ground.

Oh for fucks sake man.

"Oh no no no, Y/N? Y/N can you hear me? How do you feel?" Lemillion, since at the moment is not holding any kids unlike the other one, ran and sat at my side, slightly lifting me up and having a good look at my wounds.

I don't know genius, I have two extra holes on my body, a stabbed stomach, and I feel like I'm a snap of a finger away from lucifer.

"P-Pea..peach-y" yeah, very peachy.

"Ok look, don't move ok, we're going to get you out of here just atay awake."

I internally scoffed, not like I can move. Oh well, good thing he's cute.

I was about to make some snarky comment, but the sound of fighting caught my attention. Sir nighteye is fighting overhaul.

Oh my god Sir Nighteye is fighting overhaul.

Shit shit shit-

My hand is completely busted on one side, so I tried to move the finger of the other but my energy felt like it's sucking me inside out.

My eyes glance front and back and I keep trying, trying to at least be able to move my fingers.

Please please please. I sound desperate. Probably because I am.

Every second passed just felt like a ticking time bomb, and yet here I am, trying to move a stupid finger.

COME ON!

Jackpot.

Right at this moment, right at this one single moment where Sir Nighteye almost pulled a Rengoku, I flicked my wrist and push him backwards, hitting him against the wall.

That must've hurt but not more than being a donut.

"Y/N what are you-"

I blocked out his voice, this time I urgently planted my palm to the ground, my consciousness can only last a few more seconds anyway, why not might as well make it count.

"FUCKING CRUSH MOTHERFUCKER."

I surged the rest of my energy to the ground, making it slither all the way across to where Chisaki is and just with one more push,

The ground collided and it crashed with him on the middle. I stared at it, and stared at it, and with one final squeeze-

He's limp.

Finally.

I let my hand fall lifelessly beside my body, not even trying to fight the urge to stop blinking.

As seconds go by, my eyes grew heavier, and my throat felt like it just swallowed a shit ton of needles, pretty sure I threw up blood at some point.

I could hear screams, at some point I could also hear sirens, but everything felt dull, I was conscious but then again not, and just because I felt tired of making my body to stay awake during the whole process, I decided to just let go and let my body take its well deserve rest.

Who knows it'll be the last.

•••
Hehe
I know I haven't updated in almost two months don't kill me. Anyways this chapter is rushed and shitty but I need to update at some point or another so YEAH HERE IT IS.

Oh and do you guys know, we're 5-10 chapters-ish away from ending. How exciting!

Actually ngl kinda sad but you know what, it's been two years-ish, it's probably time.

ANYWAYS AGAIN HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I'LL SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU, TAKE CARE LUVS <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
37.6K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...
294K 9K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
21.8K 678 23
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics โš sensitive topicsโš  โš sexual activitiesโš  Overal this story...