INFINITY

By Lady_Luna_Latteton

Alyona Ivanov-Stark is your typical deranged and two face friend. An Avenger with a life of... Well, a villai... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
SPECIAL CHAPTER
063
064
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
SPECIAL CHAPTER [1/2]
090
091
092
093.5
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
[SPECIAL CHAPTER 2/2]
112
113
CHARACTER PROFILE
114

065

67 5 5
By Lady_Luna_Latteton

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

We were going to enter the dungeon but not to get the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword. Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung immediately shivered at what Alyona meant. "You are going to take their flags-." Alyona shook her head at Sangah's word, "No, I will kill them, and Dokja here will take their flag." They both have different interpretations.

Yoo Sangah looked down at Lee Gilyoung with surprised eyes. The interesting thing was that Lee Gilyoung looked up at Yoo Sangah with disappointment. "Hyung, leave the finishing touches to me. I'll help Alyona-noona with the slaughter party" This boy... he already noticed that I couldn't directly kill a person.

Alyona grinned at the kid, "I'll teach you how to use a gun after I return!" Ah, Alyona is eager to teach the kid something sinister, "Hmm, Promise you'll return quickly Alyona-noona..." The girl cooed at the kid. Sangah had a hard expression on her face as she stared at the two in disbelief. 

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[This person isn't registered in 'Character List.']

[Currently collecting information about the corresponding figure.]

Lee Gilyoung's information still wasn't available. I turned my head and encountered Yoo Sangah's worried eyes. She looked between Lee Gilyoung and Alyona before bowing her head. I spoke to Lee Gilyoung, "Do as you please, Just like what Gilyoung-nnie said Alyona is like his mom." I could see what Yoo Sangah was worried about. Lee Gilyoung wasn't even in middle school yet.

 But she should be aware of it. "This isn't a game. Be careful." The morals that we used to have were now useless in this world. "Yes, don't worry." I listened to Lee Gilyoung's voice and hid the flag on my back. Until now, the flag was a good bait to attract the small kings. However, from now on, it would just be bait for predators. 

There was nothing good about advertising that I was a king on this battlefield. "Huhu, everyone is doing well! So many people are doing hidden scenarios then what is the meaning of 'hidden'?" The intermediate dokkaebi's voice was heard. It had no nerves. I would find it embarrassing now and again.

"Someone has already fulfilled the requirements for the first qualification. Once again, this is interesting." A king had already achieved the black flag. It was probably one of the Seven Kings. "After a while, the requirements of the second qualifications will be revealed." I turned to look at the party members and said, "Quickly. The dokkaebi's 'after a while might not belong." I put together the Sang Pyong Tong Bo coins in the lobby one by one.

[You have entered a hidden field using 10 Sang Pyong Tong Bo coins.]

[Do you want to enter the hidden chapter, the Big Dipper?]

Right now, I had the purple flag. The kings with the same purple flags would flock to the Big Dipper. In other words, my prey were all gathered in one place. My vision waved and the lobby soon changed. The white marble lobby was transformed into a spacious waiting room. There were seven doors at the end of the waiting room. "Uh...!"

[You have entered the Big Dipper chapter.]

Yoo Sangah let out a brief groan and took a step back. There were bodies at Yoo Sangah's feet. They were the bodies of group members who had fought each other. Lee Gilyoung looked down at the corpses with an expressionless face. Alyona had a smirk of amusement as she stared at the ground. There were so many bodies that it was hard to walk straight. 

Hundreds of bodies were scattered all over the place like graves. There was a wave of blood already. I felt a bit strange. If I hadn't spread the plagiarist writer's textbook, they might not have died. Then didn't they die because of me? "Hey, there are people." Alyona looks at me worriedly as if already knowing what I'm thinking without the need of reading my mind.

"Hey, this is survival, we do anything in means of survival okay?" I nodded at Alyona's reassurance, feeling a bit calmer now. The center of the waiting room contained a huge body using the bodies of people as fuel. I could see the faces of some survivors. I didn't know if they were allies or held a truce, but they weren't fighting. 

I looked at the group of people and spoke to my party members. "Be careful." A group stood up. Greed could be seen in their eyes. "You are a newcomer. Who is your king?" Some people secretly moved behind our party while others drew our attention. The encirclement was gradually becoming narrower. "Is it you? Or maybe the woman next to you or the one behind you? It can't be the kid."

[Many of the constellations are annoyed by the pests.]

[A few constellations want you to take serious action.]

I was already planning on that. "Hey, why aren't you answering... aack!" The white light of Unbroken Faith-filled the air. The unstoppable trajectory cut off the limbs of a person. A confused person shouted, "Damn! Just kill him!" Alyona smirked and unsheathed her sword.  The people took out their weapons like they had been waiting. But it was too late.

"W-Why are you so fast?" Few people were agility higher than me right now. Alyona move swiftly behind me and three heads flew off. They didn't have high-level skills so no one other than the Seven Kings could follow our movements right now. The Blade of Faith swung in a semicircle and cut five or six people and at the same time, all of them were beheaded at Alyona's sword.

The attack that followed cut off a hand holding a weapon. I pierced another wrist. "Kuaaaak!" The severed limbs flew unrealistically through the air. I walked behind a man screaming painfully and used a skill. Alyona killed the others I didn't manage to land a severe hit. Unsurprisingly, she's swordmaster already, despite only being in 4th scenario.

[The exclusive skill 'Hit a Pressure Point Lv. 1' is activated.]

I had cut off the man's limbs but there was no need to be cruel. There was a dark blue dagger hidden in the man's arms. This was the poisonous dagger that could be obtained at the end of the 5 person's dungeon, the 'Dongui Bogam'. If my response had been even a bit late, this would've been us.

As soon as the people collapsed, Alyona called Lee Gilyoung with a smile. "Let's see what my precious boy could do? Go on darling please mommy." Lee Gilyoung nodded. Lee Gilyoung's hand stopped the people's breathing one by one. He moved his hand like he was killing insignificant insects. I was also a little surprised. The people who didn't have their heads rolling bashed my Gilyoungs weapon.

Then Yoo Sangah came forward. "Alyona! You can't simply ask the kid to kill someone! I'll do it Gilyoung..." Gilyoung stops and looks at Yoo Sangah "...Can you do it?" The look on Gilyoung is almost scary, Now I know why Alyona save this kid from the start. "I will still do it."

Yoo Sangah's tone was unusually stubborn. She looked grimly at Lee Gilyoung. She held a knife and turned her back to me. Maybe Yoo Sangah despised me and Alyona now. Perhaps it was fortunate that I couldn't read Yoo Sangah's mind. Yoo Sangah moved even more efficiently than Lee Gilyoung and took the lives of the remaining people. 

 "...Will we continue in this fashion?" Her fingertips trembled as the work finished. "Yes, probably." Alyona was now glaring daggers at Yoo Sangah, "I will do it in the future instead of Gilyoung." Yoo Sangah avoided Alyona's icy glare at her. "Can you do it?" Alyona's voice was laced with a domineering attitude.

"...There is no problem. It is just like breaking an egg." Yoo Sangah used an analogy as she pretended to be calm. "I can do it better." Lee Gilyoung grumbled, making Yoo Sangah place a hand on his head. Alyona's eyes burned at Yoo Sangah's head, but a smile was plastered on her face, It was scary to think that she's been hiding in an angel facade for so long...

There would be many twists and turns in the future. Sometimes we might feel like collapsing or want to give up. But we had to overcome it. Most of the Seven Kings we would soon meet would have higher stats than us and they would also possess unique skills. There would certainly be situations where we couldn't win without being hit by the enemies. We silently picked up the items that the group dropped.

[You have earned 2,300 coins.]

[The item 'Dongui Bogam – Various Diseases (Upper Half of the Body)' has been acquired.]

As expected, they were people who cleared the five-person dungeon. A total of eight books were available from the five-person dungeon, each with different usages. I was sure there were a few people who cleared the five-person dungeon so the others should be moderately easy to find. Unfortunately, there was no 'king' in the group I just killed.

Clap clap clap.

Then the sound of clapping was heard. One of the men watching from the big bonfire approached me with a smile on his face. He showed no signs of panic despite the other group being wiped out. Alyona held a warm smile at the person approaching. I raised my item and warned them casually. "What do you want?"

The man took one step back and raised both hands as if he had no intention of fighting. "Uhh, calm down. I don't want to fight." I took a closer look at the man. There was a large spear on his back. The firm chest muscles were revealed by the clothes and his long hair was tied back.

"You have great skills. You don't seem to have any passive skills but you wiped out the Chungjeong group... those bastards, are one of the groups that lost their king."  Of course, that's why they came forward so recklessly. Alyona held my hand and filed with it mindlessly. It's him I shivered as a reaction to hearing Alyona's voice inside my head rung around.

"But you're a little late. The major kings have all entered the dungeon. They will be busy fighting now. Well, the winner is almost decided but... the last king who passed through here was incredibly fierce." Alyona looks up and asks; "Who is that?" The man smiled at Alyona and continued explaining.

"Do you know the Tyrant King?" Alyona nodded, ushering him to continue talking. "He is currently the most powerful king in northern Seoul. This is a story between those who already know. The owner of the Absolute Throne will surely be the Tyrant King." Alyona shook her head in disagreement. "No one will," The man creased his eyebrows at Alyona's words.

A person might think so if they saw the Tyrant King in person. The Tyrant King's armed force was certainly the top among the Seven Kings. But it was laughable for him to be the owner of the Absolute Throne. The Tyrant King was strong but he wasn't the strongest among the Seven Kings. As if reading my mind, the man opened his mouth.

"But I don't think so. I think that the Tyrant King will never become the owner of the Absolute Throne. And lady... How can you tell no one will be able to obtain the absolute throne?" Alyona smiled at her and shook her head, "...Why do you think that?" "I saw it myself. He has a strong power but he doesn't know how to handle people. A king must know the hearts of the people."

The hearts of the people? "My king can do that. It is why many incarnations follow him. I am sure that my king will become the master of the Absolute Throne." I followed the man's glance. The Big Dipper chapter consisted of seven entrances. Perhaps his king was moving in one of the passages. "What is your point? Do you want us to join you?"

"Haha, that would be nice but you won't follow me just like that, right? I just want to make an offer. If you don't mind, why don't you ally with us?" I realized why this man was still in the waiting room. This guy was bait. "Why should we?" Alyona asks them, now sucking on a lollipop that appeared out of nowhere.

"The Tyrant King is very strong. I believe in my king but I don't think he can defeat the Tyrant King alone." In contrast to his loyalty, he was a very realistic guy. But he was a 'real' loyalist. "Think about it. What will happen if we can't stop him from holding the legendary sword? What if he gets the Absolute Throne and controls all the kings in Seoul? Don't you think that you should stop this no matter what?"

I dimly remembered. It didn't happen in the third regression but the 'Anti-Tyrant King Alliance' had formed many times in Ways of Survival. "You have a point." Once again, the future had changed. "That is why I'm making this suggestion. Our group will soon be acting against the Tyrant King. We have already talked with several other kings. I don't know what group you belong to but you won't lose anything by joining us. You just need to give us a spoonful."

It was exactly as he said. The problem was that the price of the spoonful was bigger than he thought. The man took my silence as my acceptance. "If you are serious, you can meet our king and think about it. It is almost time for him to return to the waiting room... Oh, there he is." One of the seven doors opened and the group that entered the Big Dipper returned.

"King..." The people standing at the door knelt at once. Then the man in the center of the crowd approached this side. He was a clean-shaven man. There was a brown club in his hands. Wait. This guy, was it him? Alyona snickered beside me. "Bald people make me laugh." She was stifling a laugh under her breath.

A laugh nearly escapes my lips but I covered it with a cough. "Don't make any unnecessary jokes right now," I tried to sound serious but Alyona just leaned her head on my back and laugh quietly, she gave her lollipop at Gilyoung and fully leaned on my back. The people were now staring at both of us. "Dokja-Hyung, Alyona-Noona I don't think this is the right time to flirt with each other." Alyona pulled away with a pout as she carreses Gilyoung's head.

"We're not flirting-" Yoo Sangah pulled Alyona away from me with a huff. "The both of you can canoodle each other after this..." Alyona hug the waist of the woman and whispered something on her ear, This causes the other woman to turn red. Now what is this? Is she openly flirting in front of me? I glared at her head before my attention was reverted back to the bald monk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 62.1K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
141K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
419K 28.5K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC