Moonlight Love (Wyatt Lykense...

By JazzyVenecia46

Sequel to Fangs & Claws! It has been a year since werewolves came to Seabrook and the moonstone was recovered... More

Chapter 1: Life Of The Great Alpha
Chapter 2: Love Is In The Air
Chapter 3: First Day of Junior Year
Chapter 4: Love Me Like You Do
Chapter 5: Strange Arrivals
πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈThe Mermaids Cast*πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
Chapter 6: Football Game
Chapter 7: Problems With Diondra
Chapter 8: New Friendships
Chapter 9: Surf N' Hang Outs
Chapter 10: A Little Jealousy
Chapter 11: A Big Mistake
Chapter 12: Wynter's Rage
Chapter 13: Conflicts
Chapter 14: Support Systems

Chapter 15: Family Getaway

1.1K 27 11
By JazzyVenecia46

Veronica's P.O.V.

I woke up with my head on Sadie's shoulder, still in the car. I rubbed my eyes and saw we were already pulling up to the lake house we were renting for the week. We were about three hours away from Seabrook. Despite everything that's happened, I just wanted the comfort and time with my one and only true family.

I left Willa and Wynter in charge as acting Alpha and Beta. Them and the pack had no problem with it, since they understood my situation. I still hadn't went to mine and Wyatt's house, since I began staying in Seabrook with my family again, although I did do my duties. He was still living in the house, but I never went back.

"You okay, honey?" my mom asked as she turned to look at me.

"Yeah, Just daydreaming." I replied.

My dad parked the truck just as Claire parked her own next to us. We all got out and began unloading our luggage. I got my suitcase and backpack down before we made it into the lake house. I smiled, knowing that I had a chance to replenish and get away from reality for a while.

"Go ahead and explore it. The rooms have already been chosen for you and we'll catch up." Mom said, followed by my dad and Claire nodding.

We got inside and I smiled at the beautiful interior.

We even had a view of the whole lake and I couldn't wait to just sit outside and soak up the sun and listen to the sounds of the water flowing softly. Maybe even jet-ski on the lake or swim in the pool.

I went upstairs to my selected room and began unpacking my clothes and necessities when I got a text from Wyatt. I didn't bother viewing it and decided to turn off my phone for the rest of my stay here. I told my friends that I'd chat with them through video chat, but that was it. I wanted to take my mind off what happened.

Once I was done unpacking, I decided to go see if Ethan was done unpacking his own stuff. By the time I got to his room, I saw his clothes and dinosaur toys scattered on the bed.

"Let me help, buddy." I said as I helped him sort out the toys on the dresser. "Sissy, will we ever see dinosaurs again?" he asked.

"I don't know, buddy. We didn't get to see them. They've been gone for a long time. Maybe these good people called scientists will bring one back to life someday." I said.

Ethan's eyes lit up. "I hope they bring back the Triceratops! That's my favorite!"

I chuckled before I put his clothes away in the drawers. I saw his floaties and looked back at my brother.

"Mom, we're going to the pool!" I called out from the room.

"Only if you've finished unpacking!" she replied from downstairs.

I told him to go put on his swim clothes and meet me at the pool, making sure I blew his floaties so he could put them on. I went into my room and put on a pair of swim shorts and a tank top.

I made sure to get the sunscreen and made my way downstairs before I saw Ethan running to the back door. I stopped him before he could go out.

"You need sunscreen first, buddy." I told him.

"Why? I want to get in!" he replied.

"Because if you don't wear it, your skin will burn and hurt." I told him as I began applying the sunscreen onto him. Once he was done, I made sure to put some on myself as well. I opened the door and he ran out, performing a cannonball. I laughed as he splashed into the water before coming back up.

I followed after him, jumping into the pool myself. I laughed as Ethan began doing the tricks he would do in the water. I made sure he was in the 3 ft side of the pool while I stayed in between the 4th and 5th ft.

The door opened and I saw Claire walk out with a smile on her face. "I'm assuming he dragged you out here."

I laughed as she sat down in one of the chairs. "Got that right."

She smiled before I swam to where she was, resting my arms on the pool edge. "Claire? What do you think? Can I rule the pack on my own even without him?"

"Honestly, that's something entirely up to you. Whether or not you decide to take another guy to be your Alpha male, I know that you're still a leader both in mind and soul. Even before you met Wyatt, you were strong-willed and got things done. Mate or not, you're still you. Smart, brave, funny, pretty, you name it. If me and previous Great Alphas did it, you can too." she explained.

I smiled at her before I dunk back into the water due to getting dry. When I re-surfaced, I decided to ask her a question that had been on my mind for a while.

I made sure Ethan was in the other side of the pool. He was a great swimmer, so I didn't need to worry.

"Were you in the same situation as me?" I trailed off.

"Yes. It was years before you were born and I met your Dad. Before the affair and you being born, I was in love with this wonderful man. His name was Gavin and he was actually the Alpha of a neighboring pack. At the time, they came to stay with us for a year to train together and form an alliance. He and I began hanging out and everything else. One thing led to another and we became friends-with-benefits. We promised to not become serious, but I caught feelings. One day, another male wolf tried to get me into bed with him and Gavin just snapped. We confessed and began dating and the Elders talked about me taking him as my Alpha Male. Soon, we imprinted on each other and became one. Months later, I was on a mission with some warriors. He decided to give in to his "needs" and cheated. I broke off our mate-ship and banished the pack from ever setting foot into the Forbidden Forest again. I took away his status. Gavin tried to redeem himself, but I was fueled by so much anger and sadness, I told him he was dead to me and I regretted every single second we spent together. I told him I hope he would find someone who's enough for him, even if they weren't his true mate. I remember your grandma commanding the warriors to get him out of my sight and his pleas of wanting to talk with me. Then, I saw Maria after a while of not seeing her in college. She introduced me to your Dad. Then that one night I regret. I got drunk to numb the pain, then, your Dad came in and was fueled with anger just like I was before. He got drunk as well and we sort of found comfort in each other. We slept together because he told me that he and Maria were already separated because they had started fighting a lot. I guess mixing anger and booze causes you to say things that aren't true. He wanted revenge on her and I wanted revenge on Gavin. My mind was so fuzzy when it happened. I didn't even know we did it until I woke up the next morning. I realized my mistake and promised to never let anyone into my heart again. Maria and Jonathan patched things up and went to counseling together. I decided to rule the pack by myself. We decided to leave it in the past. Then, I'm sure you know the rest." she explained.

I was stunned. So, we did have something in common. We were both in love with someone unconditionally who ended up betraying us in the worst way.

"What was the name of the pack?" I asked.

"The Lupus Pack, but I haven't seen or heard from them since Grandma banished them from the Forbidden Forest." she replied.

"So, your mate could be somewhere." I told her. She nodded.

"You said you regret that night. Do you regret having me?" I asked. She shook her head. "I regret sleeping with your Dad, but I sure as hell don't regret having you. I know that I may have given birth to you, but Maria is your mom since she raised you and I respect that. I don't expect you to call me "Mom" and am okay with whatever you call me. At least you know that I have and will always love you, Veronica." she said.

I smiled before I nodded. I suddenly felt someone pour water over my head and I looked, seeing Ethan laughing while holding a bucket.

"You're gonna get it, little boy!" I said as I began splashing him. He did the same as we both laughed.

"Cannonball!" I heard someone shout. I screamed as I saw my dad jumping damn near on top of me, but I managed to move out of the way.

"Oh, it's on!" I said as I dove underwater.

Looks like this was going to be a fun vacation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 916 19
Willa x OC Starts in ZOMBIES 2. The werewolves come to Seabrook in search of the moonstone to save their pack. What happens when Willa finds somethin...
236K 5.2K 26
Veronica Andrews is a student at Seabrook High School and a member of the cheer team. On the day she was born, her world was destined to change. She...
193K 3.6K 27
Malia Rose was left heartbroken and betrayed after her ex-boyfriend, Ben, left her for Mal, the daughter of Maleficent. And worse of all he broke her...