Sanders Sides Omorashi/Pissfi...

De i_dont_hesitate

My previous Omorashi story was deleted from Wattpad due to sexual content, but I was able to recover these on... Mais

IMPORTANTT
Not Until I Say So
Handcuffs
Shopping Trip: Gone Wrong
Bladder Shy
Public Humiliation
Diapered
In the Ocean
We Could've Been Doing This Long Ago
Plant
For the Followers
Overworking
Master, Please?!
Road Trip!
Elavator(because the author sucks at titles)
Elevator pt 2 (the author still sucks at titles lmao-)
Studying
Control is Key
Business Call
It's Okay
Lost in the Moment
Party (the author still sucks at titles)
Too Shy to Admit
Piss slave pt 1
Piss slave pt2
Not on Purpose
Coffee
Fully Naked
Nervous For Nothing
Video Games
Bullying
Marking His Territory
This Date Just Got a Little More Interesting...
I hate your powers
Little Space Accident
Elevator but a twist
On the Road
Toxic
Store
Royal
Forgetful
Roman's UTI
What is This Feeling? Ptz 1
What is This feelinh pt 2
Desperate at a Desk
Tied up Tickling
Camping
Unexpected fun
Littlespace but In the Car
Littlespace again bUT TICKLING :)
In the Sink
A/n: The End

Tied Up

1.9K 13 2
De i_dont_hesitate

They were always very, very consensual and sweet with each other. They made sure that the other person completely wanted what they were doing, and made sure that they knew that they were welcome to stop whenever it needed to happen.

So, once all of the consent was needed, Logan and Patton's dom persona's and Roman's sub persona really began to show.

Roman was confident that he wouldn't piss himself, and would be able to go to the toilet. Logan and Patton wouldn't be able to keep up sex all night.

However, Roman may have forgotten one minor detail. He was being tied up, arms behind him, thighs apart. He'd be tied up tight enough that he wouldn't even be able to squirm, let alone hold himself.

So, when it was time, and his boyfriends brought the rope out, he cursed himself. He was a little bit worried, he'd agreed to this though, and still wanted to do it. Patton and Logan had a lot of experience with piss play, but Roman had never done it.

He was worried of pissing himself in front of his boyfriends. Though, they did want him to do it. He didn't know why he was worried, he actually wanted to be degraded. Maybe it was the fact that he had never pissed himself before.

So, once again, he was asked for consent, and he granted it. He saw the looks in his boyfriends eyes-full on dom mode.

And he was excited.

The rules were given before they started.

Roman was not to leak, no matter what. Hold it, if you need to release, you beg. If he needed to cross his legs, or squirm? He needed permission.

The safe word was cape. It was just easy for them to remember.

Wordlessly, Logan grabbed the rope and bonded him to the chair that they'd previously put in the bedroom. They put his arms behind him and tied them to the back of the chair.

Roman was nervous, and that filled his bladder up with the juice boxes he'd drank earlier. It wasn't even bad enough for him to need to squirm. More like a little shift every couple of minutes.

Roman noticed that they didn't tie his legs.

"Starting off easy" Logan muttered, sensing his confusion.

Roman nodded.

Patton came into the room with a bottle of water and a glass. Logan opened the water bottle, slowly pouring it into the glass.

Since they'd just begun, permission had been granted for Roman to squirm and cross his legs.

He gulped, feeling himself squirm as Logan finished pouring, helping him drink. And drink he did, over, and over again, until eventually, he looked helpless, his legs crossed as he squirmed and bounced, trying to relieve any pressure he could.

He was being teased by his boyfriends, as he whimpered and bit his lip, his eyes shut tight, his thighs clamped together. He was making strangles squeaky noises in his throat, which filled his boyfriends with arousal.

"Desperate, are you, baby?" Patton muttered getting on his knees and gently prying Roman's legs apart. He gasped, breath hitching as Patton slid his hands in his pants. Patton's cold hands against Roman'a thighs caused him to leak.

"Hmm" Patton hummed, a look that Roman couldn't quite decipher in his eyes, "that's a rule broken, baby.."

Roman cursed himself. Patton's cold hands had been a huge shock, he just wasn't expecting it!

"Rope, please Logan~" Patton sing songed, no longer gentle, forcing Roman's legs apart, prying his thighs as far apart as they could possibly go, and tying them to the chair.

Roman's heavy dick laid limp in the chair, his piss weighing him down. As punishment for leaking, -along with his leg crossing privileges being taken away- he was forced to drink another cup of water, which he did with a whimper. He didn't expect this, but..it was kind of arousing.

Roman was wearing super light grey sweatpants, so every rule about leaking or dribbling that was broken was very obvious.

He drank his cup of water, and sat there. Being restrained was a normal thing for them. They'd tie each other up, handcuff, etc. This was different somehow though, usually it was for punishments, or for cases of extreme pleasure. This was all about not being able to squirm.

Soon enough, another thirty minutes passed. They were enjoying this very thoroughly. They hadn't even noticed how long it had been, they'd been whispering degrading slurs, growling, poking, and prodding at Roman. Every whimper every attempt at a shift or a movement, every puff of desperate air that escaped Roman's mouth-it was all so glorious.

Roman had almost dribbled, almost leaked, so, so many times throughout this experience. They were pouring water into cups slowly just to spite him.

Pain, was also another kink of theirs. So he knew that soon enough they'd bring out pain to try and make him loose control.

And they did. See, Roman's sweatpants had white strings attached to them that could make them tighter. So, Patton decided that loose sweatpants was almost like a cheat if Roman was going to wear clothes. So, he grabbed the strings and pulled them as tight as they would go, then tied them.

Roman gasped, letting out a strangled yell, as tears pricked his eyes. He was clenching every single kegel muscle that he could, and somehow, he did not leak.

Roman's bulging bladder now, was very clear. The sweatpants were tight around his dick, too, so now he wasn't at all able to get away with any kind of dribbling.

Logan noticed something as he watched intently. Roman could still tap his feet. "You cheating whore" he growled. Patton looked confused, so Logan nodded to Roman's feet.

He immediately went to go tie his feet to the chair too, and now, all Roman could do was whimper. Everything was just so tight.

His breathing was erratic, his movements spazzing out, or all and any relief he could get. "Mmphm~" he moaned, shifting around, rubbing his dick against the cooled wet patch on his sweatpants fabric to gain some alleviation.

However, this was a mistake, since his sweatpants were so, so tight, when he shifted, they dug into his bladder sharply.

He let out a prompt gasp, and leaked. It was very visible. He would've completely pissed himself, too if it weren't for the angry looks on his boyfriend's faces, which shocked him out of it. He was excited to see what they would do to him for leaking.

It was so, so hard to hold it in. He was clenching as hard as he could. His whimpers continued loudly as he shifted and bounced as much as he could.

Growling, uttering some phrases which shall not be repeated, Logan untied Roman's thighs, which immediately came together for a squeeze.

Logan chuckled, "oh, no baby, i'm not rewarding you.."

Patton came forth with-oh god, no-he had the cock trap in his hands.

That little device was usually used for punishments. It was supposed to stay on so one of them wouldn't cum or anything like that.

But it was just as effective for this kink.

So, Logan took Roman's heavy, leaking member in his hand, and placed the cock trap on, tightening it.

All of his leaking stopped. He couldn't physically leak anymore.

Logan again, tied his thighs far apart and put his tight sweatpants back on.

And now, all he could do was just sit there. He thought he'd probably die if he moved, so he just sat there, sobbing and whimpering in pain and pleasure as the arousing pain coursed through his throbbing bladder.

He began bouncing up and down vigorously, hell, the pain was so bad that he actually tried to piss himself. But the flood gates wouldn't open, so he just continued crying, begging and pleading for his boyfriends to take it off.

"Pathetic" Logan whispered harshly.

"Giving up so soon? I thought you were better than this.." Patton teased.

They walked over to him, and Patton poked his bulging bladder roughly, and Logan began tickling him.

And Roman screamed, throwing his head back as he did it, tears streaming down his face as he begged even harder for the device to be taken off of his pulsing cock.

He was in complete agony, he could barely even breathe, as that put a weight, and unwanted pressure on his bladder. He was sagging heavily against the chair, his head leaned back, as he whimpered and moaned.

"Please, -god- please, just take it off!! I-I can't take it anymore!" He sobbed. The pain felt so-oh, he just couldn't take it anymore.

"No. I don't think I will" Patton snarled, grabbing more water and force feeding it to Roman.

Logan got his phone out and played water hissing and dripping noises. With a harsh, cruel tone in his voice, he began again to shame Roman.

"It really is pitiful. So soon, too? Look at you-you're a mess. Crying, so, so miserable. You really are acting like a worthless excuse for a human being. If you really want to go ahead and piss yourself like the pathetic person you are, like a little baby-then beg. Go on, plead for us."

"Yes, Roman. Sing for us, scream and moan, and whimper. If you really want this, you have to beg for it" Patton whispered roughly.

And Roman was already crying, already whimpering-now he had to do what they said. He had to beg and plead for his release. So he did.

"P-lease, please, please, i'm so-so sorry for leaking, I just, I just want this thing off! I need it off-god, it hurts so bad! I-I can barely even breathe-" he yelled, "agh, I-it hurts!" He sobbed loudly, "h-hurts so bad!"

He hung his head in humiliation, thinking his bladder would actually explode if he didn't release soon.

"Hmm" Logan hummed.

"I don't think it's quite serious enough for you to end our game so, so soon.." Patton smirked.

And Roman just couldn't take that. His whole body wracked with sobs. It was so agonizing.

His whole body shook with extreme pain. Roman knew if it weren't for the cock trap, he would've pissed himself long ago. He was far, far past his limit. He had to go so, so bad. His boyfriends didn't take him seriously though.

So, when Logan came forth with another drink, Roman couldn't take it anymore. He refused the drink, and through his sobs, yelled, "G-god, please-oh my god, cape! Cape! Please-caPE-"

And as soon as Roman said the safe word, Patton and Logan were shocked into action. They were extremely worried, and yanked down Roman's pants to remove the trap, and to untie his sweatpants.

As soon as the trap was gone and the tight sweatpants were put back into place, Roman's body sagged completely against the chair as he threw his head back, moaned, and released heavily.

His breathing became more and more erratic as his body coursed with relief and pleasure. His body leaned heavily against the chair, and he was pissing violently into his hissing sweatpants

The puddle around him quickly grew, piss overflowing the chair, spilling over the edge and onto the cold, tiled floor. Roman was completely overwhelmed as his bulging bladder deflated alongside his heavy dick.

And the release was so incredibly hot. Logan and Patton were certainly enjoying the show.

And so, as soon as Roman stopped his basically three minute piss, his overwhelmed bladder was still spurting out piss every few seconds.

"G-god, that was torture" Roman whimpered.

Logan was very quick to untie Roman, and Patton quick to help him up. His legs were shaking and his bladder just felt so sore.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't know you'd hate it so much" Logan whispered.

"No. No, I didn't hate it, I just-gosh, it felt so good but...I think it was just too much. For my first time" Roman said.

Patton was quick to run Roman a nice, hot bubble bath to relax his tense muscles.

They helped him out of the chair, and Roman felt like his body was so heavy, he was so overwhelmed with relief he could hardly move

His boyfriends quickly undressed him and set him into the tub. Roman leaned against it, sighing and closing his eyes, relaxing his tense body.

They cleaned and comforted him, so let's just say, the aftercare was amazing.

Word count: 2110

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1K 5 19
Descriptions are for piss stains (no offense, lol) so you don't get one. I copied this story from my alt account, JustWantedWaffles, because Wattpad...
685 10 18
Yo, re-posting the few chapters of this story I had done and backed up. Sorry to anyone who loved the story before it was deleted from Wattpad, but I...
112K 235 18
To be read by readers of ages 18 and above. This is a book that involves a lot of sexual fantasies that were hidden once. This is the first time I am...
127K 200 17
Summary: A gift from me to you all, since somewhere during these two weeks I reached more than 50k+ Reads A 100 Kinks Challenge, all of it will featu...