Arranged beloved

By CammyLub

A story in which a cute taehyung who works in a club gets married to a Hot business tycoon Jeon Jungkook... �... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52 (M)
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57 (M)
chapter 58 (M)
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66 (M)
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69 (M)
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89

chapter 48

10.8K 545 98
By CammyLub

A/n pov:

Yoongi, Hobi and chim were waiting in the car for Lisa and Jennie so that they can drive home together. As they were sitting and chatting Lisa and Jennie walked their way. Jennie was crying and Lisa was trying to comfort her.

Lisa: Baby it's okay!!

Lisa said softly rubbing Jennie's waist trying to comfort her. Jimin and hobi who saw this grew worried but our yoonkitty was unbothered like always. Once when Lisa and Jennie settled in the car Jimin and hobi began to shoot questions.

Jimin: what happened noona!? Why are you crying?

Hobi: Lisa what happened to her? Did someone hurt her?

And when Jennie heard the question she only cried even more.

Jennie: Yoongi Oppa!!! *sniffle* How can you*sniffle* how can you hide this from me!!? Am I not your cute *sniffle* sister? She should have *sniffle* spilt the tea at least to me

Jennie asked in between sniffles. And when yoongi heard her he just rolled his eyes. Lisa gave her another tissue to wipe her face with a worried look.

Jimin: Hyung!! What did you do this time?

Jimin asked with a frown looking at yoongi.

Yoongi: Jen can you be a little less dramatic? Baby, she's just being dramatic nothing to worry about.

Yoongi said rolling his eyes, done with Jennie's dramatic ass.

Hobi: yoon don't be rude. Jen first tell what happened.

Jennie: Tae and kook *sniffle* they had their first kiss *sniffle* which I waited for all my *sniffle* life. But *sniffle* that wasn't their first kiss after all.

With that, she broke down once again and Lisa immediately hugged her and tried to calm her wife. Hobi and jimin looked at her in disbelief.

Yoongi: Didn't I say? She's just being a drama queen.

Yoongi scoffed getting a hit from Jimin.

Jimin: But noona is right!! How can you hide this from us!! Even this morning noona said they were fighting almost pulling each other's hair, now suddenly they kiss like there's no tomorrow. not that I mind but I'M CoNfUSeD!!! BiSh LiKe WhAt ThE hElL iS hApPeNing?

Jimin said dramatically agreeing with Jennie. Here we go again. Another dramatic ass.

Jennie: exactly!!! *sniffle* If they love each other so much then why were they fighting all the time? *sniffle* And Jungkook didn't participate in anything related to the wedding saying he was busy *sniffle* but don't we know he wasn't that busy as he said.

Jennie spoke with a confused frown. Like she works with jungkook so she will know if he is busy or not. But jungkook seemed fine with work. There wasn't any important meeting or anything but he avoided all the wedding formalities purposefully.

Jennie won't mind if it didn't bother anyone but tae was affected by this so much. He was very sad when jungkook didn't come. His smile didn't reach his eyes and there was no excitement and sparks in his eyes. There was only sadness, longing and many more unsaid emotions.

And what was more heartbreaking was that he still put on a smile for the sake of his family, a fake one to be exact. He tried his best to not break down into tears. It was obvious to see that. His eyes held a lot of pain in them.

Yoongi: I know you'll must be confused and I too didn't know what happened completely. All I knew was they were together, but some misunderstanding happened that broke them apart. I too didn't know what was the reason. Both were not ready to say why they broke up.

Yoongi said with a sigh. He too came to know the reason only after jungkook cried to him this morning and when he knew the reason all he wanted to do was to kill those bitches. And yes he's not going to leave miso and her sister just like that.

If he gets his hands on those two bitches he'll make sure to shred them to pieces. He may look like he doesn't care much but he's the most caring person when it comes to his family. He doesn't show mercy to people who hurt his loved ones.

Hobi: We must be asking this to kook and tae. They are the only ones who know what truly happened between them. And it's up to them if they want to share it or not, we can't force them either.

Hobi said making them agree.

Jennie: Yeah *sniffle* but I'm still heartbroken *sniffle* My whole life was a *sniffle* lie.

Jennie said and once again broke down making them sigh.

Yoongi: Are you pregnant or something?

Lisa: what!!? No, she's not!!

Lisa immediately replied with wide eyes. Making everyone look at her weirdly at the reaction.

Jennie: Noo *sniffle* I'm not *sniffle* My fangirl heart is just *sniffle* broken.

Jennie mumbled with a pout.

Yoongi: whatever

With that yoongi told the driver to start the car.

Jimin: so, Lisa noona why are you so shocked? Didn't you'll always spoke about having a baby?

Asked when the car started moving

Lisa: yeah....but I don't think we are mature enough to handle a baby, I just..just feel our life is perfect like this. Just us. and we just got married, Minnie so I think we'll adopt one maybe after a few years?

It came more like a question. Nevertheless, jimin nodded. Jennie who heard it kept quiet. They have spoken about this before, and Jennie always wanted to have a baby. She doesn't mind if she had to carry it or adopt one but she loves kids, but lisa? She was not yet ready for another tiny person in their life. She wants to focus on their career. and Jennie understands that her partner is not yet ready for that huge step. She's not going to push her further. And she's is ready to wait for lisa to be ready even if it's going to take years.

But to be honest she felt their life would be happier if there is a baby. She has seen so many couples being happy with kids and still shine in their careers too. This made her wonder how it feels to have a baby for themselves. But just like always she shrugged off those thoughts and decided to focus on the present.

At Min's mansion~

Jin was inside the dining room making sure everything was perfect. Maids were walking around placing the dishes on the dining table. As he was doing so Joon walked in with a pout. His Jin was ignoring him and he didn't like it even a bit.

Namjoon: Baby~

Namjoon whined cutely and tried his best to lure his husband with his Aegyo, the tip of his ear turned red as he's not used to it. Jin tried his best not to fall for that and still acted like he was mad.

Jin: Go before I get my pink spatula

Jin warned making Joon's eyes widen.
Joon gulped with a nervous smile.

Namjoon: B-baby I'm your husband

Jin: That's why I'm going with a simple
Spatula.

Jin said monotonously going back to his work joon pouted sadly. Aish how can he make up with his hubby now? If Tae was here he would have given me ideas, Joon thought. Wait Wait!!! tae?
Oh my God, where is he? Oh God wasn't he sleeping in the car cuddling jungkook? And jungkook was about to kiss tae!! Did he just leave his son alone with a pervert muscle bunny!?

Namjoon: Jinnie!!! Hey~ we locked our baby and that pervert bunny together!!

Joon said and jin's eyes widened in realisation.

Jin: Oh my God Joon!!! How the hell can we forget our baby!!? Shit! Joon car keys!! Where are the car keys?

Jin yelled dramatically checking his pocket if he kept the car keys there.

Namjoon: Must be in our room?

Namjoon questioned as they went to their room after coming.

Jin: Maybe, come let's go. It's half an hour since we left them there.

Jin said and held Joon's wrist to run.
Maids working there tried not to laugh at the chaos. It was always like this. They always have super dramatic fights for the silliest reasons ever. With that, they ran out of the kitchen as if it caught fire. and in the whole chaos, they didn't even notice that their family members were back and sitting in the hall.

Jin: We are such irresponsible parents joon!! How can we just leave our baby locked!!?

Jin scolded joon as they ran upstairs holding hands Getting confused looks from the Yuna, siwoon, and yong-sun. and Even Jin's parents and Jennie's parents were there.

Ho-jin: why is he dragging my son like that?

Mr Kim Ho-jin, jin's dad who saw the scene asked with a frown. He is an overprotective dad who loves his only son to the moon and back. As jin was his only son he poured all his love and spoiled him so much. He has never denied anything his son asks him. Even when he came out as gay Ho-jin supported him and was even proud that his son came out bravely.

Ho-Jae: Hyung For your kind information our Jin is the one who is dragging Namjoon like that, not the other way.

Ho-Jae Jennie's dad and Ho-Jin's younger brother pointed out with a small laugh.

Ho-jin: what!? Can't you see that? He is the one who's dragging my son.

Ho-jin complained with a huff making everyone laugh.

Cho: Honey just say you are an overprotective dad.

Cho, Jin's beautiful mom said with a teasing smile.

Yong-sun: But why are they running like that?

Yong-sun asked still looking at the stairs they just ran.

Soo-hyun: And where are the others?

Soo-hyun Jennie's mom questioned looking around.

Cho: yeah, they left before us right? So they must be here.

Si-woon: Maybe they got caught in traffic.

Si-woon guessed with a shrug

Yuna: But tae and kook left with Jin and joon right? Where are they?

Yuna asked confused, she was sure that tae and kook left with Jin then where are they?

Hana: oh God!! Do-yun why would you hire such a useless girl she can't even lift these light luggages.

Everyone heard Hana's voice making them all look in that way. When they saw the super cool Elder they immediately got up due to respect.

Jae-joon: M-mom she's a girl

Jae-joon mumbled and heard a gasp from Hana.

Hana: what do you mean by that!? Just because she's a girl she can't do that? Girls are way more stronger than you think Jae-joon so shut up.

And with that Jae-joon closed his mouth

Hana: ohh what a surprise!! All my sons and daughters are here.

Hana's mood changed in a snap looking at all of them standing with a smile.
She knows all of them except yuna.

Si-woon: mom!! Oppa!!

Si-woon squealed like a little girl seeing her mom and elder brother. She immediately rushed to her and hugged her tightly. It's been years since she saw them.

Hana: Oh my sweet girl. I missed you so much, sweetie.

Hana said getting a little emotional after seeing her daughter. Hana loved her daughter so much as she was the youngest in their family. And when yong-sun saw Hana he tried to hide behind yuna who looked at him weirdly.

Yuna: yah!! Gummy smile cat why are you hiding? go and greet your, mom-in-law.

Yuna said and tried to pull her brother from behind. But yong-sun was too scared to move.

Yong-sun: yun if you want your only Oppa to be alive please stay quiet.

He whispered and hid more behind yuna even though he was very much noticeable.

Ho-jin: Yong why are you hiding? She doesn't seem that scary.

Ho-jin encouraged his friend but yong-sun shook his head immediately saying.

Yong-sun: you should have married her daughter!!! If you were her son-in-law you would have known why I'm scared so much.

Yong-sun said rolling his eyes.

Ho-jin: Atleast hide somewhere you won't be spotted, idiot.

Ho-jin said with a small laugh.

Yong-sun: shhhh Ho!! You aren't helping me here!!

Yong-sun scolded his friend who tried to stop himself from laughing at his friend's state.

Hana: where is my lovely son-in-law? Is he taking good care of you? Or should I teach him a lesson like before?

Hana asked after breaking their warm hug.

Si-woon: Mom~ he's taking good care of me. I'm happy, now come and sit you must be tired after the travel. Oppa you too!!

Si-woon said with a big smile and Hana and Jae-joon gave a small nod smiling a little. And as do-yun walked in she noticed Jin and Jennie's parents and frowned. What are they doing here? She thought. As she was about to question them she heard Jin's loud voice.

Jin: Kim Namjoon I swear to God how can you be like this!!? Like seriously? you had the car keys in your own pocket and made me search our whole room for 15.8 minutes!!!

Jin said as he ran down the stairs pulling joon along.

Joon: B-baby I'm sorry!! And walk slowly!! What if we fall?

Joon said trying to match jin's speed.

Jin: Yah!!! We locked our baby and that bunny inside the car joon!! And it's more than 45 minutes!! And it's cold outside!!

Jin scolded still skipping steps and joon didn't have any other choice than to try matching jin's steps or else he may fall.

Ho-Jae: Hyung didn't I tell? our jin was the one who was dragging namjoon merciless.

Ho-Jae whispered to his brother who glared at him.

Si-woon: what!!!? You'll did what!?

Si-woon asked with a gasp getting the couple's attention yuna too frowned at the information now getting worried about the two. On the other hand, Hana was secretly fangirling the boys in her head thinking how domestic they are.
She always adored young gay couples like Jin and joon and supported LGBTQ very much. She was very open-minded and cool with same-sex relationships and believed that love has no gender boundaries.

Jin: Aunt first let me go and check on the two, then you can scold us.

Jin said and rushed out not noticing his parents or anyone else. He was too worried about jungkook and tae. As it was getting cold as time passed and he didn't know if they were wearing warm clothes.

Namjoon: Dad? Halmeoni? Uncle? aunt?

Namjoon looked around noticing everyone.

Hana: ohh~ you can greet us later first follow your husband.

Hana said with a teasing smile surprising everyone. Joon immediately showed a dimple smile and blew a flying kiss towards his halmeoni and ran after jin. When they left Hana and the others sat back on the couches. Hana greeted everyone with a warm smile which they returned with the same energy.

Hana: Hey do-yun tell that girl to get juice for all of us.

Hana said and Miso widened her eyes she was already daam tired and she won't be able to move around. Do-yun saw the girl's condition and felt pity for her. It's written in her fate that she should get caught in Hana's hands.

Do-yun: B-but mom isn't it lunchtime? Do you really want her to bring juice?

Do-yun questioned and yuna was staring at her sister. She has never seen her Sutter, but seeing her like this made her wonder how scary must Hana be.

Hana: you are right. It's lunchtime. We can wait for my grandsons and then start eating.

Hana said making her sigh in relief.
Miso almost teared up hearing that from Hana but her happiness was short-lived when she heard Hana speak.

Hana: si-woon tell her my regular guest room she'll keep all my luggage there.

Hana said pointing at miso who felt like she was gonna pass out anytime. Why the hell did she choose that car? Shit the biggest mistake of her life.

Next chapter is going to be a chaos~
Did you'll like this chapter?
And I hope you recognise the new characters. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 129K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
551K 12.7K 19
A workaholic.. And a playboy that's what makes the reputation of Kim Taehyung. He lives his life the way he wants.. On his rules Jeon Jungkook works...
139K 3.6K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
76.6K 3.7K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...