The Mafia's Doll (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings fo... More

Disclaimer
Business Meeting
Past
Fate or luck?
First time
Change
Possessive
Feelings for you
Gym
Compromise
Insult
A bit different
Pouring out
Beautiful morning
Vacation
Propose
Loving you
I want kids
Just you and me
Surprise
Memories
Bath
Announcement
Not pregnant
Mall
Code Red
The last few minutes
Insecurities
Maid
Care
Shopping and Photo shoot
The Artist
Wedding
Wedding night
I am not sick but I am craving
I have mood swings
Good day turned bad
Secrets out
Not all days can be happy ones
We have a past
My love
I have your attention
I crave for you
We are going to have a princess!!
Enemy is here!
The battle is over
Epilogue
Note

Office

2.1K 82 5
By DarkFlower065

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:

(Continuation of flashback....)

Day had already left the office huffing in anger while shutting the door with loud bang. I flinched a bit at the sound but Ae was left unmoved as if he didn't care for what has happened. No wonder!!! He must be used to this kind of sounds. He began to nuzzle my neck while his hand slowly slid into my shirt. The touch sent shiver over my body as he slowly began to caress my skin.

My breath got hitched as his lips landed on my soft spot and began to plant ghostly kisses. My hands that were resting on the table held on to the edges. "I am glad that you came." He whispered while continuing to kiss. Was he really that happy that I barged into his office without permission?

"I am sorry for that..... I just...." I didn't know how to explain. Should I tell him that I felt jealous? "Shhh... Don't be sorry. It's good to let others know where they stand and I am happy to know that you did really well." He said.

I smiled hearing those words. They assured that he was more than happy to see me enter the place. "But.... I didn't like it...." He continued further making my heart drop to floor the very next second. The smile that had appeared on my lips faded away immediately and I felt nothing right now. "I didn't like it that you walked out after seeing her.... You should have stayed, walked in and stake your claim. She is nothing in comparison to you." He breathed out against my ear.

Why?? Why don't you say everything together? Why do you always make my heart go in dilemma?? "I thought you were busy and also she was......" I said leaving the sentence hanging, further continuing the statement in my head while cursing her. "She was stripping???? She always do something or the else to get my attention but nobody can have it except you. Do you get that?" he asked.

I hummed in response and then leaned back. He was now playing with my nipples and I felt it really hard to keep my breath steady. With a swift move, I was turned around to face him. I can see his dark orbs that were screaming of desire and passion as he looked at me.

He brought his hand up and then rubbed the pad of his thumb over my lips. "They look juicy every time I look at them, tempting me to squeeze them, suck them, nibble them... Why are you so alluring??" he said while still tracing my lips with his thumb. My heartbeat skyrocketed the moment he said those words.

He leaned closer while holding my nape with one hand and then wrapping his other hand around my waist. I closed my eyes as he closed the distance between us and pressed his lips to mine. I felt tingles all over my body and slowly my hands moved to get wrapped around his neck.

He pulled me closer while deepening the kiss. As said, he began to suck my lips and nibble them. I loved the way it felt every time he touched me. I let him take control while slowly dissolving in his arms. He continued to kiss while his hands began to work on my shirt, unbuttoning it.

Soon, the clothes were peeled off revealing to him my naked chest. He deepened the kiss impelling his tongue into my mouth and tasting my insides while his hands began to move over my skin tracing my spine. I was going crazy with his touches and he had no intention to stop.

I felt something poking down and knew that he was hard. I knew what might follow and I was completely prepared for it. I was almost out of breath from his kissing. I tapped on his shoulder gesturing to him that I was out of breathe.

He pulled away letting go off my lips and looked at me. "You should get used to it my baby doll. I love those luscious lips of yours so much that I can't stop myself from abusing them." he said while licking his lips.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips on my neck and slowly began to suck a hickey. My fingers got threaded into his hair pulling him close as he got a bit rough. He went down kissing my neck and soon, his lips landed on my nipples.

He gave them a harsh suck making me moan out loud and arch my back. My eyes rolling to back as my body was all set on flame with just this little play. "Ah... ummm.... Ahhh..." I couldn't help myself from voicing out the pleasure.

His hand began to play with my other nipple, rubbing and pinching it. The pleasure was getting more and more unbearable.

He got up in a swift moment holding me close and then making me sit on the table. The next moment, all the stuff was thrown down from table. He pulled off his t-shirt and tossed it aside, exposing his bare chest. Can't believe that it's been a week since we had any intimate moment.

He grabbed my thighs and pulled them apart while making himself comfortable in between. Then, I suddenly got aware of the surroundings. We were not in bedroom but office and the door wasn't locked!! What if someone enters and sees something inappropriate.

Ae was too busy to even care for the surroundings. He grabbed my chin making me look up and then smashed his lips to mine, that kiss, screaming of desire and hunger. His hands got wrapped around me pulling me closer while he pressed himself against me.

He let go off my lips while moving to my shoulder planting kisses all the way. My hands that were resting on his shoulder got trailed down and began to squeeze his arms in response.

I was pushed to lie down on tab;e and his hands started working on my pants. "A-Ae.... The door..." I tried to speak amidst my heavy breathing. He stopped and then looked at the door. He let go off my pants while rushing towards the door. I watched him as he hurriedly locked the door and then moved to close the curtains of the windows.

He then returned back to me while slowly undoing his jeans and pushing it down along with the underwear. He kicked them aside and then walked towards me. I can see his length that was completely hard and stained with precome that was oozing out from the top.

He stood in front of me and hastily undid my pants and pulled them off. He began to tease the waistband of my boxer while looking at me. That ghostly touch was sending shiver over my body making me spasm. He was teasing me!!

He seemed to be at his limits as he tugged at the waistband and pulled off the boxer and threw it away. I gasped at the sudden movement and saw him smirk. He was surely enjoying the teasing.

I watched him as he pulled out the drawer and fished out the bottle of lube. He opened it and then squeezed some of it on his fingers before placing the bottle aside. He pushed my legs up in order to get better access to the hole. "Such a pretty sight..." he said while licking his lips. My cheeks already felt hot after hearing his words.

He rubbed his fingers over the puckered hole and then pushed one finger inside. The digit was slowly inching in and he was watching my facial expression all the time. After a while, it was completely inside and he began to circle it.

Soon, my insides were already used to the finger and he pushed in a second one. There was a little resistance earlier but then he began to move it gently. He began to move the finger in and out making me moan. He was being so gentle right now.

I was used to the two fingers that were freely moving inside me. He took the opportunity to push in the third one. My body tensed up at the sudden invasion. He seemed to have recognized it and began to whisper sweet little nothings. I slowly began to relax as he began to move his fingers at much slower pace now.

"Ahhh!!!" I screamed out loud as his fingers accidentally brushed against my prostate. The pain soon turned to pleasure as he began to tease the sensitive nerves again and again. I was moaning out loud without being concerned that someone might hear.

"Fuck!! Your moans are so sweet... I can't control anymore." He said while pulling out his fingers. He then opened the drawer again and grabbed a packet of condom. He ripped it open covering his hard member and applying some lube over it.

He stroke it a few times and then aligned it with my rear end. He grabbed my ankles and placed them on his shoulder. I knew this position was going to allow him to go more deeper. I held my breath as he slowly began to push his way in. His size was no joke.

The hot meat stick was slowly pushing it's way in spreading my walls. I closed my eyes shut as I felt the pain. He was fucking big!! I didn't realise that I was crying till his hands reached up to my face and slowly began to wipe the tears off. He began to whisper praises while slowly making his way in.

Finally, he was buried till hilt and he let me take time to adjust. He began kissing each and every part of my skin where he could reach. I was distracted from the pain and soon whispered him to move. He started to move his hips picking up a slow pace.

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Ummm... Ahh..." I was slowly losing my mind with his thrusts. "You are doing good baby doll.... So nice..." he said. His hands began caressing my thighs. I had a hard time finding something to hold on to. I was thrashing around till my hands finally found the edge of the table and held on to it.

My body was shaking vigorously as he pushed and pulled the length into me. The sound of skin slapping was resonating through the room. "Ahh... There.... Ummmm... Do it again..." I begged as his length hit my prostate. "You like it baby doll??" he asked while repeating the move and pulling out another loud moan from me. "Y-Yes.... Please do it again." I pleaded.

He obeyed to my request and began to drill into me hitting the same spot again and again. I can feel the heat pooling inside my stomach as I slowly approached the edge of climax. "Ah.... A-Ae.... I-I am c-close..." I tried to warn. "Yes baby doll... I'll let you come.... Say my name again..." he said while thrusting inside me roughly. "Ahhh... A-Ae... Aeeee... Ummm..." I couldn't stop the scream that escaped my lips as I came staining our stomachs but he still wasn't done yet.

He kept moving chasing after his orgasm. Few more thrusts and I felt my insides on fire as he came emptying himself into the latex. I was out of breath and my legs seemed to have gone jelly. He pulled out slowly and then lowered my legs. I wasn't even able to move my body for an inch. My legs were left dangling as I lay still on the table not able to move.

I am sure that my thighs would have bruises due to his tight grip but I enjoyed it. He walked away and discarded the condom. He then returned back and began to clean me with the aid of tissues that he had placed on the side.

After he was done, he grabbed the clothes and dressed me up. He then picked me up from the table and began walking towards the couch. I was so tired that I was already feeling very sleepy and as soon as my head touched the soft cushion, I felt asleep.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 2.2K 45
Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pete's marriage is announced with the elder...
43.3K 2.3K 48
Ae falls in love with Pete at first sight and then begins a beautiful relationship. But suddenly Pete disappears from Ae's life without any clue leav...
2.8K 207 7
Vegas .... he's mentally ill Don't go near him... everyone in the city knows about him... you're new so you don't know anything about him... even his...
30.5K 1.8K 40
This story is my imaginationπŸ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...