Ouran High school Host Club:...

By BloodyRose64

Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their... More

~Welcome~
First Day At Work πŸ‘©β€πŸ’Ό
Let The Party Begin πŸ’ƒ
Physical Exams πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈ
Who Is This Man? 🀷
WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?! 🀬
Filming Day 🎬
Round 1: FIGHT!! πŸ’₯
My Resort Breaking Point 🌴
Tired Of The Beach Apologies 🍹
Gay PanicπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
The Project Pays Off With A Home Visit πŸ’…
Now It's Haruhi's Turn🏠
Savannah Really Is The Mom Of The Group πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§
Extra! Extra! Read All About It! πŸ“°
Soft Melodies Compliment A Hot Summer Day β˜€οΈπŸŽΌ
The Green Eyed Monster Soon Turns Pink β˜”οΈ
Sleepless Kyoya Chronicles πŸ›
No Boys Allowed!! πŸ’…πŸ’‹
Gay Panic 2: Electric Boogaloo 🌈
A Very KILLER Halloween πŸŽƒπŸ¬
A Scary Face With A Heart Of Gold πŸ‘ΉπŸ’›
A Scary Face With A Heart Of Gold πŸ‘ΉπŸ’› (2)
Dancing In Snow For The Winter Ball ❄️
It's Over, Isn't It....? πŸ’”
It's Never Over πŸ’

Prince Of Darkness Has A Sister?! πŸ§™

17 0 0
By BloodyRose64

      It was a normal day for the host club; the three of us setting up for today's theme, picking up some props and costumes, and getting our costumes. "Hell. no," I said. Tamaki gasped, "Oh come on! Hikaru and Kaoru picked them out especially for you guys, you have to wear it!" Today's theme was Law Enforcement, and the uniform we had today to serve in was FUCKING ORANGE JUMPSUITS!! Dayna looked at her's, "I'm with Rose on this one. I'm not wearing this." "Me neither. Why can't we be cops too?" Savannah asked. The twins came up, trying to wrap their arms around my shoulders, "The reason is because you guys are servers. Matching us would just be tacky and too much in the same area." "So you give us the prisoner area!?" Sighing, I knocked them off of me and walked to Kyoya, "So this why you told me not to look at the costumes..." "That wasn't the only reason. It was mostly because you would've burned them and wasted the money we put into them." I raised my eyebrow at him, "Do you blame me? Anyway, I already have a back up since you told me the theme." Going into the closet, I brought out three outfits. "Change of plans boys, we're going SWAT team today," I smiled. Through some 'convincing arguments' with the twins and Tamaki, I got what I wanted in the end.

      Everything was set and ready for the club to be open, and we seemed to have out first customer by the sound of the door opening. The club greeted....a small blonde girl. "Welcome, my little lost kitty cat," Tamaki went along with it. "Kitty cat, where did you come from?" The girl stayed silent, staring up in awe of them. The three of stood to the side, and it seemed like Savannah was drooling a bit more than usual when Tamaki called her 'kitty cat.' I even teased her by whispering, "You wish that were you, huh?" Before Savannah could even give a response, the girl pointed at all of us and said, "Reverse harem! This is a reverse harem!" We all were shocked to hear this out of someone like her. How old is this kid?! I said quietly to myself, "This kid is smarter than I thought." No one wanted to believe that she said that at all, but it was certainly true when she added on that 'there is debauchery here.' We all were speechless at this. She went around the room and started to list off the different types or characters we all were, "You're the glasses character, you're the boy Lolita and the stoic type, TWINCEST, the bookworm, and the simps." "We're being called out by a little girl," Dayna held her head in her hands. "I think I need to take a nap." 

      The little girl looked towards Tamaki, making him flinch a bit. As her eyes widened, focusing on Tamaki, she started to tear up. "Big...brother? You're blond, so you're Big Brother!" She jumped into his arms. I thought Tamaki was an only child, when the fuck did he get a sister? I was in the same boat as the rest of the club, well probably excluding Kyoya as he's just keeping quiet and watching this unfold. Tamaki was freaking out as he tried to pry her off of him, "No, I am definitely an only child. At least I think I'm an only child." Honey added in, "Now that you mention it, maybe you do kind of look alike. You are both blond and all." Kyoya spoke up finally, but only for another sake, "Are 'glasses character' and 'Big Brother' on the same level?" "It doesn't matter, does it? She called me a 'bookworm.'" Haruhi sighed. Savannah, Dayna, and I all said at the same time, "But you are." Going to Kyoya, I asked, "Are you asking for club matter or personal?" "Which does your answer serve more?" I chuckled, "Glasses are superior by far~"

      Our little side conversation ended as the girl finally revealed her name, which was Kirimi. Savannah started to wear a large smile, bending down, "You are just too cute!~" Kirimi seemed to warm up to her quick when she said that. Tamaki also bend down to talk to her as well, "Kirimi-chan, you've made some kind of mistake, haven't you? I don't think that I have a younger sister." She started to tear up, and Sav was quick to wipe away her tears. "You're not my big brother, even though you're blond?" Kirimi started to cry. "It's alright," Sav shushed her. "I'm sure we can-" Before she could finish, Tamaki lifted the girl into his arm and started to swing her around. "All right. As of today, I will be your Big Brother!" He announced. Too much into the fantasy, he pulled Sav in to add her in as her new Big Sister. She was about to object, but Kirimi jumped into her arm and it was all over from there. Haruhi tried to put logical into it, but it didn't work. She looked over to me only to get a shrug from me and Dayna, "Don't look at us. We can't control her."

      "What should we do, Kyoya-senpai?" She turned to him. He started to think, "It's possible she actually does have a blond brother in high school, isn't it?" Going up to her, I asked, "How about we hear your full name so we can find your actually brother?" Before she could answer me, a voice came in from somewhere, "Kirimi. Kirimi." It was coming from the door to the Black Magic club, and it slowly creaked open to produce....a blond boy. Everyone was confused on who it was, but I waved to him, "Hey Nekozawa!" "Nekozawa?!" Sav and Dayna turned to me surprised. You see, after I met Nekozawa when the twins were fighting I met up with him after school to begin my lessons. Said lessons have been going ever since, and my friendship with him has grown as well, hence how I recognize him. This is only the second time I've seen him without the whole look, and the first time was an accident really. 

      The club finally got the point when his maid and secretary came out to dress him properly. The maid, Kuretake, explained, "Master Umehito is terribly vulnerable to bright lights. As such, if he doesn't shroud himself in black attire, he cannot endure the brightness, and will collapse. He even has to cover the lightness of the color of his hair with a dark wig!" The secretary, Kadomatsu, continued as Kuretake was weeping too much to go on, "On the other hand, his sister, Mistress Kirimi, hates dimly lit places." So she was Nekozawa's younger sister, two opposites of the same coin. Nekozawa tried to come over to her, but just from his attire she was scared off into Tamaki and Savannah's arms. He kept going, "I'd like to introduce you to someone. The cursed puppet, Belzenef here is not the least bit scary. The Nekozawa family has worshipped cat-shaped objects for generations." Haruhi blandly panned, "No, it's not the puppet that she's afraid of, Nekozawa-senpai, it's you, yourself." No matter how close I am to him, she did have a point. Soon as that point was mentioned, the twins took action quick by 'helping' him change from his clothes. I looked to Dayna first, and she simply took a step back as I walked to the twins. With enough force, I knock both of them off with a punch to the temple, "Would you two knock it off already!?" 

      I helped him fix his robes, straightening them out and covering his face. As both he and Belzenef thanked me for my kindness, I saw out of the corner of my eye how Kyoya was staring at me. After a minute of thinking of it, I figured it out....the motherfucker was jealous. That couldn't be it...right? If he is, then I'm about to have one hell of a day~ "It's a tragedy," Kuretake looked down. "It gave rise to these two opposite personalities. This is also the reason why these two are called the Nekozawa Family's Romeo and Juliet." "Can we...can we change the name, please?" Dayna asked for all of our sakes. I agreed, but shook my head, "They don't really call them that. Kuretake just made it up, right?" She agreed, "I thought it would make it more dramatic." Haruhi questioned how I already knew these people by name already. I've already spent so much time with them during my lesson, they kind of treat me like part of the family as well.

      "Incidentally, we have been sent to pick up Kirimi-sama," Kadomatsu bowed to her. The twins questioned if the whole family was like that, and Dayna rolled her eyes, "Says the incest twins.." "It's twincest, get it right!!" "The fact you take pride in it makes it so much worse!" Oh no, that really set off Kuretake, having her go on a whole rant on the dynasty on the family. "Don't listen to them, Kuretake! They don't know of the history of the family!" I yelled to her. What she did reveal in her little yelling fit was that they were descendants of the Tokarev dynasty of Russia. "Don't you mean the Romanov dynasty?" Tamaki asked. He was completely ignored, which I kind of liked. Kuretake nodded to me to explain the history, so I generously took the role of storyteller. I sighed, "From what I've already been told, there's a legend that says that, for whatever reason once every few hundred years, a person in the Nekozawa family is born, who, like Nekozawa-senpai, is fated to be possessed by darkness. The legend....may or may not be completely true thought, but-" The twins interrupted me, not believing this for a second. "Like Mistress Rose was saying," Kuretake took the lead. "The Master, as a result of his condition, is unable to go near his sister without his black attire. However, Mistress Kirimi fell in love with the fairy-tale prince of an older brother that she only knew from his portrait. After she learned that her older brother was enrolled in high school, she's gotten so that she will come looking for Umehito-sama like this." She went to say that they tried to keep her at peace with stories that already had prince character in them, but when they ran out...they used shojo manga. That explains the first few things she said to us when coming here.

      "Is there really that much debauchery in shojo mange?" Haruhi asked. Sav, Dayna, and I all nodded to that. Haruhi then made it clear that Kirimi truly didn't know who her real brother was, sinking Nekozawa into a depression of sorts. I went over to try and comfort, hugging him slightly, "I'm sure it's painful. Even after every lesson recently, we both pray for an answer." He nods, "I pray that Kirimi will come to love darkness." Alright, that wasn't what I was going for honestly, but...whatever it takes..? "You've got it backwards," The twins said to him. "You should get accustomed to bright places. What are you trying to do to your sister?" He turned to me for an opinion, and I thought on it for a while, "I mean...it would work, but I don't want you forcing yourself." Kadomatsu and Kuretake tried to get Kirimi to come home, but she yelled to stay with her big brother and sister. Tamaki tried to call out to Nekozawa, but it didn't work. "That's okay, Suou-kun," He stood up slowly. "It doesn't matter what happens to me. Please, please, give Kirimi the love that she needs!" He ran out, and for one of the rare times in my life...I had to run after him. "Nekozawa, wait!" I yelled to him as I started to chase after him. Kyoya saw this, and tried not to pay attention to this, but couldn't seem to get it out of his head. Perhaps he could get back to it later, there was no time to deal with that sort of stuff now.

      Meanwhile, Savannah and Tamaki looked to each other. With Savannah nodding to what they had to do, Tamaki put Kirimi down, "I'm sorry, Kirimi-chan. I'm really not your big brother, and she isn't your big sister. But don't you worry." Savannah and him put their hands on each of her shoulders. "You have a prince brother that's even more handsome than Tamaki here, and he's your real big brother," Savannah smiled. Tamaki slightly blushed when she heard her say that, clearing his throat to hide it better. Standing up, Tamaki announced, "As of now, 'Operation Reform Nekozawa-senpai into the bright princely character that Kirimi prefers' is under way!" "Whoa," Savannah stood up quick to that. "It sounds like you're trying to change him. I don't think-" He smirked evily, holding up a finger to wag, "Have you forgotten? We have someone on our side who is more heartening than anyone else when it comes to altering a person's character, do we not?" Dayna remember that one person has been left out of club activities for too long, and groaned at the idea of her coming back. After hearing that dreadful laugh and the motor start up, Savannah groaned at the idea as well. In that moment, she thought to herself, "This is going to end terribly for at least one of us."

      Now, where was Nekozawa and I during that whole thing? He ran his way into one of the science rooms, and I was able to close all the curtains to have him be a little more comfortable. After I finally got my breath and some water, I went over to talk a bit with him. Nothing seemed to be working to at least get him to look at me, so I decided to recite an old poem I read a few months back. It was longer than I wanted, so I only told part of it. 

Like a spider web,
Those intricate lines stretch out
Between all the family's members,
Creating a connection that can still be
Felt even if not immediately seen.

      I told him that even if she doesn't see it now, she still feels it. It was only because she was so younger that she doesn't know that feeling yet. He finally looked at me, wide eyed and pink dusting across his cheeks, until the rest of the club found me and him with a plan formed in their head. 

      Their plan was to try and completely reform his character to Kirimi's liking with Renge's help. "This...is not going to work," I said. Dayna nodded, and Savannah sighed, "Tell me about it. Off topic, what was that look he was giving you when we walked in?~" "I was trying to comfort him. Calm down, I'm not the heroine of this story...or am I?~" While we talked, Renge had already fed him some of lines to work with. They had multiple attempts at it, also having a list of banned words on the board. "I now get the appeal of blondes," I bit my bottom lip, looking at Nekozawa without all the robes on. Looking over, I saw Kyoya glare over to me as I just gave him a little smirk. The smug bitch is actually jealous that I find him attractive, I'm going to abuse the shit out of this power. "I'm not sure if those lines will be practical for his sister, though," Hikaru commented. "The irony of you saying that is blinding at this point," Savannah side eyed them.

      The rinse and repeat session of Nekozawa practicing his lines, only to get smacked so many times in the head went on for about 20 to 30 minutes tops. Hell, they tried to get me in there to think it would improve his progress...it didn't by the way. Then it came to the multiple attempts at getting him use to light from a flashlight, which didn't really work that well. Everyone started to pack on the pressure of 'doing it for Kirimi's sake', so us 3 went up to him. "Don't put so much pressure on yourself, Nekozawa. Plus, most plans these idiots think up mostly turn to shit," I whispered to him. Savannah was up next, "Just take a deep breath and try to speak from the heart. Sure, you might have to reword some stuff, but still...tell her how you feel." Dayna nodded with us. Off to the side, the twins was just doing what they do best- inching Tamaki closer to a mental breakdown. This time they convinced him to 'lead by example' with a mannequin that was suppose to look like Haruhi. By the time he worked up the courage, Haruhi walked into the room.

      "Kirimi-chan came to the club room again. If you've got time to goof around, doing repulsive stuff like this, then could you please hang out with Kirimi-chan for a little while?" Haruhi crossed her arms. Those words hit him right in the chest as the twins laughed at him, masking over why she wanted Tamaki to take her place so badly. Through the arms of a 5 year old, Haruhi had discovered the world of shojo manga, and honestly...I'm glad it was like that. Kirimi started to peak in through the door, and then cried when she got a glimpse of how dark it was. Tamaki and Savannah were the first by her side, soothing her and spinning her around until she gave them a big smile. While we watched them all twirl and laugh with Kirimi, the corner of my eye caught how Nekozawa started to look. He grabbed the flashlight and started to shake more and more, until he shoved the flashlight into my hands.

      "Senpai...?" Looking up at him, all I heard was him repeating one sentence to himself. "I am a handsome, princely big brother," He kept repeating. Looking down at the flashlight, I exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding to look over to Dayna. We both nodded, and I turned on the flashlight, "Evil beam!" The club cheered for him, as did I along with them. Tamaki and Savannah pointed to him, "This is your real big brother." As he turned around...the angle could've been worse for this. I'm lying through my fucking teeth right now. The angle of the light on his face was so bad that it scared that she ran away entirely. Quickly turning it off, I kind of felt like it was my fault for all that. Everything was quiet when she ran away, but then there was a sniffle. "I give up," He said, starting to cry. "Even if I go through any more special training, there's no guarantee that Kirimi will accept me. You should be her substitute older siblings instead, Suou-kun and Savannah." Tamaki was about to speak up, but Savannah pulled him back to point at me. As I looked down at him, I was sad for him, but angry at the same time. I felt like someone was staring at me, so I looked around to see that they were all staring at me....waiting for me. I kneeled in front of Neko.

      "You're the one that girl really wants to see, aren't you? If you hold your sister dear, then...then show more guts, even if it kills you! I know I said to not pack it on, but if you just give up like this you'll never have a chance to truly get to know Kirimi like you want," My eyes stayed on the floor the whole. Finally looking him in the eyes, I whispered to him, "Please...please don't give up on her." That damn look....it was the same look he gave me when we were talking last time, even had a much more obvious blush on his face. The twins went to brighten up the room, since they were over the whole thing, "Your sister is still in the courtyard." "There's something down there with her. Oh, it's a cat." The look transformed into a worrying concern quickly when he heard that. He started talking fast, but the basic was that Kirimi was afraid of animals- cats the most.

      Without a second though, Nekozawa jumped through the window as the rest of us called out after him. We all watched him run out towards her, only focused on get her close to him. Turning towards him, just from looking at his face she realized that he was her true big brother. Jumping in his eyes, both ready to cry, the job was done. A warm feeling spread through my heart as I watched them....at least I'm not crying over this, if I start I might not stop. Honey clapped for him, "He did it!" "This is the result of my special training," Renge smiled as well. I started to chuckle turning to her, "Say one more thing, and all three of us will deck you to the fucking floor. I fucking dare you, bitch." Turning back, I saw him slowly get more weaker until he dropped to the floor. Grabbing his black cloak, I jog down there to wrap him in it before trying to carry him back inside. "You really did it...master~" I thought.

      A week or so later went by, and the day was normal. At the end of it, the door to the Black Magic club opened up again to have Nekozawa peek out a bit once more. The whole club didn't move to greet him, so I put my stuff down to walk to him. "Are you feeling alright, Nekozawa?" I asked him. He nodded, "I give all of my sincerities and such to the club, and of course you. I thank you for being there beside me, pushing me walk the path I was most afraid of. You're dark heart is something I've never seen before." He went out to grab my hand, making all the other club members nervous. He started, "You've shown that you have a higher knowledge of the occult, closer to my thinking. You have the spirit to wield great things, and determined enough to seek out new information on dangerous paths. Rose, you are like a seer and you simply read me like pages in a book. I will never know how you've done it, but...you've cursed me to only look at you." I started to blush a bit as he moved closer to me, "I would like you to be my princess...no, my queen draped in darkness and sit by my side in eternal longing for one another." We squeezed each others hand as I was left speechless, staring into each other eyes until....

      "I'm sorry," Kyoya pushed himself into the middle. "I cannot allow her to do that with you. You see, as of her job under the Host Club and not an actually host herself, she is in terms working in the Ootori conglomerate. Her being associated with the occult so much most certainly wouldn't look good." I love abusing the power of jealousy. Slightly pushing him out of the way, I held Nekozawa's face in my hands and smiled, "I'll be at my next lesson at the same time." He took it with pride and a smirk, leaving us. That left only Kyoya, and everyone was staring at him. Savannah smirked, "You are down bad, Kyoya." "I didn't see you as the jealous type," Dayna laughed a bit. Getting his attention, I smiled, "I agree. Jealousy doesn't look good on you...mommy~" He got the teasing I was trying to poke him with, and turned it to me very quickly. He grabbed my chin lightly, bringing me close to his face, "Yet I can predict it looks perfect on you...mistress~" Can't wait to see where these relationships goes next in time~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 563 20
Welcome to the Ouran Highschool Host Club! Something changes in Tamaki's life and now he and the Host Club have to power through it. ~ Written by Ice
34.4K 1K 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
1.3K 77 4
[Lover Boys/Cute Little Nerd REMASTERED] The last thing you expected was to pass the entrance exam to get into Ouran Academy. You took it just to tak...
558K 16.7K 53
Starting a new school isn't always easy. You are a new student at Ouran academy and are just trynna survive. You aren't a girly girl and make up and...