The Mafia's Doll (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings fo... More

Disclaimer
Business Meeting
Past
Fate or luck?
First time
Change
Office
Feelings for you
Gym
Compromise
Insult
A bit different
Pouring out
Beautiful morning
Vacation
Propose
Loving you
I want kids
Just you and me
Surprise
Memories
Bath
Announcement
Not pregnant
Mall
Code Red
The last few minutes
Insecurities
Maid
Care
Shopping and Photo shoot
The Artist
Wedding
Wedding night
I am not sick but I am craving
I have mood swings
Good day turned bad
Secrets out
Not all days can be happy ones
We have a past
My love
I have your attention
I crave for you
We are going to have a princess!!
Enemy is here!
The battle is over
Epilogue
Note

Possessive

2K 96 23
By DarkFlower065

Pete's POV:

(Continuation of flashback....)

I didn't know what to do. First, I wanted to reject his offer thinking that he was going to use me as a keep but now, hearing what Can spoke made me think about my decision again. It wasn't easy to choose because this decision was going to change my life forever. What I was worried about was the uncertainty about this whole situation. Even though Can assured that Ae would realize his feelings for me, I still worried about the fact that he might fall for someone else.

If I chose to stay with him, I will have to deal with everything and that include all the illegal activities he was involved in. But then, what else should I do? Even though my mind was thinking logically, my heart had already thrown the logic in dustbin.

I was still thinking over the whole situation when Can spoke up breaking the chain of thoughts, "Pete, I think you should return back to your bedroom. Ae might probably come to see you since he is annoyed." Is he that aware about his cousin that he can predict what he'll do?

Nevertheless, I hummed in response and left the room making a quick escape to my room. I walked in and began to look around trying to get familiar with the place. Not even a minute and the bedroom door was clicked opened and Ae walked in. He didn't say anything but walked straight to me and pulled me into a hug.

I was left stunned with his sudden action and was not able to respond. He slowly began to nuzzle my neck and I was soon melting into his embrace. This is bad. My mind was screaming to me to pull away but the traitor heart was not ready to listen. Finally, heart won the battle and I melted in his touch.

In a swift motion, I was lifted up and carried to bed and laid down on the feathery soft mattress. He climbed over me and began to suck and nibble my neck. My hands began to roam over his back in response to his touches. I don't know where we were headed to but I loved all the attention I was getting from him.

After a while, he pulled away and lay down beside me. I was almost out of breathe so I tried to calm down my racing heart. "I am sorry, I was just a little pissed off." He said with a guilty tone. "It's alright..." I assured without looking at him. "Actually, Day had promised me to pass on some important information so I had gone to see her but turns out, it was another day of her fooling around. I don't know why, but I don't like anyone touching me except you. I can't explain how I feel but I just don't want other people being close to me." he stated.

My lips curled up into a smile at his confession. This was what I wanted to hear from him, an assurance that he will choose me and not others. It was still a little risky but I think I was ready for it. What if this turns out to be one of the best decisions in my life?

I still took two days to observe everything and think whether I will be able to survive this place. Turned out, Ae was being really cautious in keeping the bad things away. The next time when I entered the dining room, everyone was looking at me and I felt so awkward but then just a throat clearing from Ae made them all get back to what they were doing. As informed earlier, I made my way towards Ae and sat down on the empty chair that was kept especially for me.

Can came to visit me more often telling me stuff that encouraged me and made me feel at home. He told me that Ae had warned everyone not to speak about any criminal activity at the dining table and in front of me. The maids were informed to clean my bedroom only when I would step out and not to disturb me when I am sleeping.

The two days stay at the mansion assured me that I don't have to think much about the decision. On the eve of second day, I went to inform Ae that I have already made my choice. I asked one of the maid where he was and she informed me that he was in the office.

I made my way towards the office asking the people I meet on the way where exactly his office was. After passing several doors and people, I finally managed to get to the place where he was working. I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. I heard a faint 'come in' and I opened the door and walked into the room to see him busy going through the papers.

"What is it?" he asked without looking up. I was a bit nervous but then mustered up the courage to speak, "Err... I have made my decision." The moment he heard me, he immediately looked up from the papers. "Oh!!! I am sorry, I thought it was someone from the guards. What did you want to speak?" he inquired.

"I have already decided." I replied. "And what is your decision?" he asked. "I'll stay with you." I said. He looked at me as if he didn't expect me to say those words. "Y-You are going to stay?" he tried to confirm. "Yes... I have already chosen." I repeated in a firm tone.

The next moment, he left the chair and rushed towards me pulling me into a hug. "Thank you... Thank you so much. I'll make sure that you will never regret your decision." He promised. I smiled realizing that he was going to make efforts to make me feel happy.

"Henceforth, you don't have to knock the door before entering. You are allowed to do anything you wish to. You don't need to take anyone's permission when it comes to seeing me." he said. Was he giving me some special rights which others didn't have?

I was more than happy after having disclosed the news. Can too was very happy after coming to know that I chose to stay with them. From the next day onwards, everything was just like I have expected. Ae had already informed everyone about me and few of the people were being really nice and trying to befriend me. But Ae seemed to have issues with the people who tried to get more close to me.

One day, one of his guard offered of taking me out for a walk and the next moment, he was sent away on some important mission and Ae went out for a walk with me. Another day, one of the maid offered to teach me an easy recipe and Ae was standing in the kitchen watching me and the maid with hawk's eyes.

After few days everyone realized the level of possessiveness that Ae had towards me and they slowly began to maintain some distance. Except for Can, no one else was actually allowed to enter my bedroom. The maids who came to clean the room were strictly instructed about dos and don'ts.

It had been a week that I was staying in the mansion and everything was going fine. Ae had been busy with work but he would keep an eye when someone would try to get close to me. I was sitting in the garden enjoying the morning tea when I saw a girl enter the place. Her face looked kind of familiar.

I tried to recall where I had seen her but I couldn't. I tried to think where I would have seen her while sipping my tea. Little time had passed since she had walked into the house and I was trying to recall. Suddenly, it struck me like lightening when I remembered the girl in the living room with Ae. She was Day!!

I immediately left my place and stood up. There was no way I was letting this girl have something that now belonged to me. Moreover, I was concerned that she might use some trick to win over Ae. And call it what you want but I was feeling a little insecure too.

I made my way inside the house while looking around. The maids were busy and the guards were doing their work. I asked one of them where Ae was and he informed me that he was in office. I turned around to take a step in the direction of the office when the person said that I shouldn't disturb him.

I wanted to listen to him but then again, I cannot let someone else get close to Ae. I made my way towards the office and finally arrived in front of the door. I was about to knock on the door when I remembered him telling me that I need not be formal. I braced myself for whatever sight I would have to witness when I enter the office.

I took in a deep breath and then pushed open the door. The moment, I looked inside, I was left stunned. Day was stripping herself in front of Ae, who was sitting on the chair behind the desk. What was actually happening in here?

I felt chocked seeing the view. It would have been better if I would have listened to the guard and not come to see Ae. My insecurities began to envelope me again, crushing my soul from every side. I grabbed the lock and pulled the door closing it. "Pete!! Wait!!" Ae shouted from inside. But the view was disturbing for me. For unknown reason, my heart began to feel like being clenched.

I turned around to walk away from the room when the door was opened again. The next moment, I was grabbed by my wrist and pulled inside. The door was closed and I was turned around and pinned to the door. "I had asked you to wait! Where are you going?" Ae's voice was dominating as he looked into my eyes.

"When I say stay, you have to listen. I have already made it clear where your place is then why are you running away?" he asked. I didn't understand a word what he was referring to. He then loosened his grip and turned around walking back to his chair and pulling me along with him.

He sat down on the chair and pulled me on his lap. I was shocked beyond limits with his action. I looked at Day who was equally surprised.

"Miss Day, will you now take the trouble to wear your clothes?" Ae asked. I can feel his lips brushing against my neck. I shivered at the touch. It had been a week since he had touched me. "Ae, do you thing you can fool me? I can clearly see that you are using him!" Day accused.

"Using??? He is not a toy, Day!! I had already told you that I don't like you in that way and for me; you are only a person who is working for me. I have already made it clear and now you can see whom I prefer. So, if you are here just to fool around, you can leave." Ae shot back. I can see the girls face go pale as she looked at me.

"I don't believe you." She said. "What else do you need as a proof? He already has the right to enter my office without permission which no one else have. Also, I have already made it clear with the people working under me that they should respect him. What else do you want?" Ae said, I can feel the anger rising inside him.

I didn't know how to calm him down so I carefully took his hand in mine and began to stroke it. It seemed to do the trick because I felt him getting relaxed from his stiff posture. "See, this is the difference between you and him. He can influence my mood with just a small touch which you can't. I guess that we are clear. You may leave." Ae said. He didn't pay anymore attention to the girl and began to nuzzle my neck. She was irritated to see Ae being lovey-dovey and soon stormed out of the room. Should I call this my small victory??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😒" Ae - "So you can d...
84.1K 2.4K 18
What if Pete loses his memory instead of Vegas.Will he remember him or forget him.What will Vegas do read and find out. Disclaimer: i dont own the ch...
26.2K 1.7K 40
This story is my imaginationπŸ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
152K 5.2K 48
Pete, is a quiet guy in the campus every girls likes him, even guys likes him. Until one day he met someone that will change his life. Ae, is the bul...