The Mafia's Doll (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings fo... More

Disclaimer
Business Meeting
Past
Fate or luck?
First time
Possessive
Office
Feelings for you
Gym
Compromise
Insult
A bit different
Pouring out
Beautiful morning
Vacation
Propose
Loving you
I want kids
Just you and me
Surprise
Memories
Bath
Announcement
Not pregnant
Mall
Code Red
The last few minutes
Insecurities
Maid
Care
Shopping and Photo shoot
The Artist
Wedding
Wedding night
I am not sick but I am craving
I have mood swings
Good day turned bad
Secrets out
Not all days can be happy ones
We have a past
My love
I have your attention
I crave for you
We are going to have a princess!!
Enemy is here!
The battle is over
Epilogue
Note

Change

1.9K 88 18
By DarkFlower065

Pete’s POV:

(Continuation of flashback….)

I woke in the morning to find myself lying in bed completely dressed and covered with duvet. Then, the moments from last night slowly began to surface themselves. I remembered him being very gentle with me. I smiled and then turned a bit to look at him but the place beside me was empty.

I moved a bit and then sat up and looked around the place. Everything was in place and he was nowhere around to be seen. My heart began to hammer in my chest thinking about what was going to follow. Did he just wanted to use me?? Was he now going to throw me out??

I was scared and worried. I looked at the clock that showed 8.30 am in morning. I should have woken up and got ready to visit the gift shop for interview. I tried to move but felt pain in my lower back.

My sweet morning was now consumed with worries and anxiety. I thought of confronting him but then, the door of the room was open and he walked in. I can now see his face more clearly in the daylight and he was more handsome than I thought him to be. I watched him as he entered the room carrying a tray containing a glass of water.

“Did you sleep well?” he inquired while placing the tray on nightstand and sitting down on bed. “Yes….” I replied while fidgeting with my fingers. “Okay….” He said and moved to grab the glass of water. He handed me some pill and then glass of water. “This will ease out your pain…” he said. So he knew that I would be in pain. I accepted the pill and glass of water from him. I swallowed the pill and gulped it down with aid of water.

“So, since it’s your first day in the house, I’ll ask the maid to bring your breakfast to your room. Get fresh, I’ll show you around.” He said. I nodded in response and slowly climbed down the bed. I was still in pain and happen to slip but he was in time to catch me. I thanked him and then walked inside the bathroom. I hurried to get fresh and then walked out.

"I'll show you your bedroom and then we can go around the house." He said while gesturing me to follow. By now, the pill was showing it's effect since the pain subsided. He walked out of the room and then moved to the door next to the one I had stayed. He pushed the door open and motioned me to follow. He switched on the lights revealing a room painted with bright colours and lively look. This room was actually contrasting to the ones I had stayed in earlier.

"This is your room, adjacent to mine. And this door...." He said while moving to push open the door. "It allows me to enter your room directly...." He informed. When he opened the door, I was greeted by the same sight of the bedroom where I had slept last night.

"Clothes are already stocked inside the cupboard, all the necessities already placed in the place. If you need anything else, you can let me know." He said. I looked around the place and I can see that there was everything I needed.

After instructing me about everything, he then ushered me to the dining room which was really huge. It was completely empty except for the maids. There were two plates kept ready on the table. He walked up to the chairs and pulled one out for me. I sat down and then watched him occupy the adjacent chair. "This will be your place from now on. You'll be sitting in this chair, beside me, for all your meals. There will be people around since the time will be same for everyone so you have to keep in mind that your place is next to me." He informed. I nodded in response and then the maids began to serve the food.

After breakfast, he showed me around the place informing me about his work and all the things he was dealing in. No wonder he has so many people walking around the house. We were walking in the garden when I caught the sight of someone being dragged.

"They are hurting him!!" I said while pointing in the direction where the person was being dragged. "He has betrayed me. He stole 2 millions from me. He has to pay the price!!" He replied in a calm tone. It's like I will have to get used to this.

After giving me a detour, he finally returned back inside the house and was headed to bedroom. "Errr... May I know what work I'll be doing?? Looking at the things around, I don't think I am fit for any of this job." I said. "I'll let you know about it... Come..." He said while gesturing me to follow.

I tailed behind him like an obedient child. He walked into my room and I did the same. He closed the door and turned to face me. "Well, I am making one thing clear before letting you know about what you will have to do. You are free to leave if you don't want to do it but if you agree I won't let you leave ever. So, think wisely and am allowing you to take two days time." He said. I nodded in response and waited for him to continue.

"About last night... Do you regret it??" He questioned, I can hear the uncertainty in his voice. "No....." I whispered. He sighed and then continued further, "Actually, you don't have to do anything. I just want you to accompany me around when I have meetings and sometimes........ Satisfy me. It won't be always and I'll be gentle with you. You will be provided with everything, from food to clothes and other stuff that you need. So, that's it, I am giving you time to think and let me know your decision. If you want to leave, I won't stop you."

I should have felt disgusted thinking that he was using me but I was not able to do so. Even if I wanted to hate him, I can't deny the fact that he was one who had saved me from those five people. Also, he was offering me a choice, I was allowed to leave.

"I'll let you take rest and send you breakfast." He said while turning around and walking out of the room. He had reached the door when a short guy appeared out of nowhere. "I heard we have a guest." The short guy said while pushing his way in. "Can, you don't have to be nosy." Ae nagged.

Suddenly hearing that a girl has come to meet Ae made me feel a bit uneasy. Why was I feeling this unsettling feeling? Ae hummed in response and walked out of the room leaving me with Can.

"I bet you must be dying to see who had come to visit Ae... Isn't it?" Can asked. Was it that obvious?? "If you don't want to miss a second of their conversation than follow me." He said while pulling my hand and rushing out of the room. We passed a few corridors and finally entered a room that had a mix atmosphere of dark and bright.

"Sit down, I'll turn on the screen." Can said while moving to turn on the switches. After sometime, the screen brightened up showing a view of a room, living room. I can see a woman in her early 20s sitting on the sofa. She was wearing indecently short clothes flaunting her legs. Her top too seemed revealing.

My fist clenched looking at the sight. Just then , the door opened and I saw Ae enter, he smiled at her and made himself comfortable on the sofa. He seemed to be really formal with her.

Just when I thought that there was nothing to worry about, I saw the girl leave her place and sit on Ae's lap. My mouth almost went dry and I felt choked. What was happening in front of my eyes?? She began to play with the button of his shirt. Does he have a girlfriend already?? Then why would he ask me to stay?? Was he planning of using me as a keep?? I won't degrade myself to be treated as an option. I had thought him to be a nice person last night but seeing this made me feel that I was wrong.

I don't think I need two days to answer the question. It's a big 'NO' from me. I can't stay with him if he already has someone. I don't want to be a replacement.

"Don't just decide something by looking at this. Just watch the whole thing before you decide of leaving." Can stated. I stayed silent watching the screen as the girl played with his hairs and buttons. Ae seemed to be talking to her and I felt something pricking my heart. It was very uneasy for me.

After a while, I just wanted to leave the place. There was no use watching them being all lovey dovey in front of me. Last night seemed to be a worst mistake of my life and I guess that I was going to regret it.

Just when I felt that I couldn't take it anymore, I saw some movement. Ae pushed the girl and she was lying on ground with horrified face. I can't hear what they were speaking but I can see that Ae was angry. He seemed to shout at her. She got up and began to plead but Ae pushed her away and walked out. I was confused as to what was happening.

Can seemed too have understood my confusion and then moved to explain. "Day has been trying to lure Ae into her trap. She tried to get Ae's attention lot many times but Ae always rejected her. The reason, Ae is being nice to her is because she has some contacts but I don't think Ae will continue to be soft to her." Can spoke.

I was left confused with his words. "Pete, I have got to show you something." Can said and than grabbed his cellphone. After a few clicks, he handed me his phone. The screen flashed a news of murders. 7 people were killed ruthlessly last night. The moment I saw their pictures, I was shocked.

I knew five of them, who had tried to molest me last night. I knew they were dead but the other two, how can it be?? Was it a coincidence?? The restaurant owner for whom I had worked earlier and the landlord too were shot dead.

How is it possible?? I had seen them just few hours ago... "Ae killed them last night..." Can informed. "Why??" The words left my mouth unconsciously. "Because they hurt you. I don't know if you could see but I can clearly notice the changes in my brother. He never was this rude to Day but today, he clearly drew a line between them. Pete, he is changing....... Because of you." Can said sweeping the ground off my feet.....

"What do you mean?" I asked. This was something that I never expected. "Ae had never been this angry before. Last night, he just left in rage after having returned home. One of the member informed me about it. The people who accompanied him said that he looked deadly. The two people he killed were pleading for life but Ae was like a stone. He didn't listen to them and just shot them dead." Can replied.

"When he returned, I asked him what was wrong with him and that's when he told me about you. Right now, I know it's difficult for you to believe me but I can only ask you to give him sometime. He will eventually realise his feelings for you." Can pleaded leaving me in dilemma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😒" Ae - "So you can d...
16.7K 1.2K 17
Media displaying sexual intercourse, or any other sexual act, regardless of whether private parts are visible. β€’Arthit met an awful accident while go...
71.5K 3.4K 28
When one of the most good looking guy of the office suddenly falls for the ugliest guy, what will be the reaction of Mr. Ugly? And how will everybody...