Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared Abri...

By BisexualPinkGoddess

Parody of DHMIS More

Not Very Creative
Time For You To Shut Up
Love Sucks
Technology is Horse Shit
Unhealthy Bastards
Harry Hijinks
Sneak Peek
How I Met Your Father Pt. 1
Roy selling crack (Abridged Short)
Abridged Trio Designs

Help...I guess...

386 15 17
By BisexualPinkGoddess

(The puppet trio wakes up to find that they are tied up to chair in what appears to be an abandoned warehouse. Our boi Manny is the first to wake up!)

Manny: Ugh... *looks around and realizes he's tied up* What the fuck?! Where are we?!

(Harry and Robin soon wake up after Manny, also realizing they're tied up.)

Robin: This isn't our house!

Manny: Yeah, no shit!! Last time I checked, our house didn't look like a fucking pigsty!!

Harry: Oh dear. We're all tied up.

Manny: Again - NO. SHIT. Also, wow, you cannot even muster up the energy to actually express some fucking emotions, even when WE'RE TIED UP!! This is the state of humanity people!! Or in this case, the state of red guys.

Harry: *mumbling to himself* Just shove it all down... Shove it all down...

Robin: VeRY STRAnge, indEEd! I have no MEMory of TYIng mySELf up or fALLIng asLEEp hERE!!

Manny: Ok, Robin, if you don't fuck off with that autotuned voice bullshit, I'm gonna kill you. And also, you have memory of PURPOSEFULLY tying yourself up before this?

Robin: It-It's a long story-

Manny: *looks around and does a double take* Wait a second- waaait a second- ...Oh for god's sake- Ok, I'm more confused now! Why are we in my Dad's house?!

Harry: *sighs* I don't think this is your dad's house..

Manny: Oh, NOW you wanna THINK about something?! Ok, smart guy, think about this: Why the FUCK can't you show any emotion other than "I don't give a single fuck about anything around me"? Also, why aren't you attempting to get out? Those ropes are barely keeping you down!! You could probably break out of them easily!!

Harry: I-

Manny: And another thing, don't tell me wether or not this is my dad's house, I've been at this place too many times than I probably should've been, I know what I'm fucking talking about!! I see a literal shit in the corner!!

Harry: You see a wha- Oh my God.

Manny: Yeah. IN THE CORNER, THERE IS A SHIT!!

Robin: Well, whoever lives here certainly needs to have it tidied up! It smells like RATS and GASOLINE-!!

Manny: First smart thing this douchebag has said all week!! And the first thing we can agree on. As for the rats and gasoline thing, I see a gasoline tank in front of me, and those rats are now currently eating the corner shit I just pointed out. And if you're wondering WHO'S shit that is, it's my Dad's. How I know this, you don't wanna know.

(Suddenly, a strange man came stumbling into the room towards the three. And when I saw stumble, I man it looked like the guy was struggling to walk over to them, like he was drunk or some shit.)

Robin: Oh, hello sir!!

Manny: DA FUQ!?!?!

Robin: Is this your house? Well you can certainly do with getting a feather duster out!!

Money Man: Oh for God sakes, there's only one way to put an end to this- *grabs some duct (duck) tape and gets closer to Robin*

Robin: What have you got there, sir? A nice bit of tape for m- *gets gagged with tape* MMMPH!!

Manny: Thank you! HOLY SHIT, THANK YOU!! Someone FINALLY shut that guy up!! I stg, I was getting a migraine from him-

Money Man: You shut up or you're next!!

Manny: Yipe-

Money Man: That's more like it.

Harry: Would you please explain why we're here?

Money Man: That asshole Roy owes me money and since he couldn't pay up, I now have to hold all 3 of your asses here until I gets it.

Manny: So, this isn't my dad's crib?

Harry: I told you-

Manny: Whatever!! So, why is there a shit that looks like his in the corner, where the rats are eating?

Money Man: Excuse m- OH SHIT!! THERE'S IS A SHIT ON MY FLOOR!!

Harry: Or- Is the floor on the shit?

Manny: Shut up, Harold.

Money Man: Great, first this asshole Roy doesn't pay me up, leaving me to kidnap you 3 dickheads, and now I find out he shat on my floor!! And wait a sec- How did you know it was him?

Manny: ...You don't wanna fucking know.

Robin: *muffled autotune sounds*

---

(Harry appears to be reading off a piece of paper, as Money Man holds a hammer over his head, threatening to bash his skull in. Harry begins to speak in front of the camera.)

Harry: Ahem. If you're watching this, then we need your help. We need money. If we don't raise enough, we'll be killed off-

Manny: (off screen) Could you do that now?

Harry: And you'll never see us again. *slowly looks up at Money Man* Was-Was that ok?

Money Man: *growls loudly*

Harry: *jumps a bit* Use your words.

---

(Cut to shot of Manny facing a corner, still tied up.)

Manny: You know for a fact this isn't gonna shut me up!! I'm still gonna talk. First off, let's address your rachet ass outfit-

Money Man: SHUT UP!!

Manny: *looks down* Fuck me... *looks over and sees a piece of paper that has Paige's face on it* Oh my God, did you kill the sketchbook too??

Money Man: Nah, I just ripped off one of that bitch's pages. Didn't kill her though.

Manny: Damn.

Robin: Mmmmppph...

---

Money Man: *currently growling and grunting into a phone*

Manny: What is it this time, pal?

Money Man: Motherfucking Roy STILL doesn't want to pay me!!

Manny: Are you serious? It's been- Uhhh- How many days has it been? I lost track.

Money Man: 3 days.

Manny: Only 3? Still feels too long! I'm sick of being tied up in this stupid room!! And eating these oats to not go hungry, even if they are low in fat. *munches on some oats*

Harry: *groans a bit, getting more angry than usual* Can someone grab my Quaaludes? Before I lose my shit-

Money Man: Suck it up, dickhead! No one's getting shit until I get my money!!

Harry: *growls a bit*

Manny: Something tells me this won't end well, at least not for this Money Man-

---

Manny: *has a bag over his head* This bag won't shut me up!! And it ain't scaring me either!! I'm just getting more pissed off!!

Money Man: I swear to God, this kid is gonna get it first if I don't get my money...

---

(A few more days later!!)

Money Man: *bursts through the door* Ok, that's it!! I'm not waiting any longer!! Y'all are dying!!

Manny: WHAT THE HELL!? It's not even the due date yet, we still got like 15 days!!

Money Man: FUCK that noise!! I have waited way too damn long!! And you 3 fuckheads aren't making it any easier for m- Wait, where's the red guy?

Manny: Uhhhh-

Robin: *finally managed to get the tape off his beak* HOW DARE YOU TAPE MY MOUTH SHUT!? YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST-

Money Man: SHUT! UP!

(Suddenly, Harry appears behind Money Man with a menacing glare.)

Harry: Omae wa MOOOOOU Shindeiru-

Money Man: ¿Qué?

(Harry then tackles Money Man to the ground and goes Kamehameha on that bitch.)

Money Man: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Harry: THIS IS FOR KIDNAPPING US AND DENYING ME FROM MY QUAALUDES!! I TOLD YOU TO GIVE THEM TO ME AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!

Manny: God damn-

(Hours of brutal beatings later!)

Harry: *after taking quaaludes Money Man stashed away in his pockets* Ok. I'm calm now. Let's get going. *starts untying the two*

Robin: That was kinda hot-

Manny: I honestly prefer you off those quaaludes.

Harry: Too bad. I ain't getting off them.

Manny: *rolls eyes* Let's just get going. And while we're at it, let's order a pizza. I'm sick of oats.

Harry: Yeah, those are for pack mules.

Money Man: Why won't anyone help me...?

(Fin.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 534 25
Parody of Cinderella (Disney version)
3 0 3
.....Dhmis duck
573 32 15
"๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ. ๐Œ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?" "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ.." ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฆ ๐จ๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...
109K 3.3K 31
you just to importanttt