13 Reasons Why Hannah Baker L...

By espinosa1989

What if Hannah Baker survived her attempt? What would that world look like? In this world, she survives her a... More

Chapter 1: October 9th, 2017
Chapter 2: The Tapes
Chapter 3: Paying The Price
Chapter 4: Sooner Or Later, The Truth Will Come Out!
Chapter 5: Free Solo
Chapter 6: Tape 9
Chapter 7: The Stop Sign
Chapter 8: Clay's Tape
Chapter 9: The Confrontation
Chapter 10: It Has To Get Better
Chapter 11: The Trial Begins & The 1st Polaroid
Chapter 12: The Hallucination
Chapter 13: Jessica's Testimony
Chapter 15: Hannah's Poems
Chapter 16: The Secret Relationship
Chapter 17: Clay Testifies
Chapter 18: The Tapes Are Out
Chapter 19: Porter's Testimony
Chapter 20: The Clubhouse
Chapter 21: Bryce & Chlöe
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: Confronting Monty
Chapter 24: The Verdict
Chapter 25: The Sentencing
Chapter 26: The Aftermath Of The Trial
Chapter 27: Spring Fling
Chapter 28: The New Girl
Chapter 29: The Disappearance of Bryce Walker
Chapter 30: Jessica's Speech
Chapter 31: The Truth About Chlöe
Chapter 32: Student Body President Jessica Davis
Chapter 33: Bryce Walker Is Dead
Chapter 34: Tyler
Chapter 35: Tyler's Gun
Chapter 36: The Problem With Alex Standall
Chapter 37: The Funeral
Chapter 38: There Are A Number Of Problems With Clay Jensen
Chapter 39: Return of the Counselor
Chapter 40: The Problem With Justin
Chapter 41: Olivia Returns To Town Pt.1
Chapter 42: Olivia Returns To Town Pt.2
Chapter 43: What Does Charlie Know?
Chapter 44: I'm A Survivor
Chapter 45: Homecoming
Chapter 46: Let The Dead Bury The Dead
Chapter 47: It's Not Supposed To Be Easy For People Like Us
Chapter 48: SRO
Chapter 49: Sanderson University
Chapter 50: The Mysterious Caller
Chapter 51: Love Is Love
Chapter 52: The Legend of Burnham Woods
Chapter 53: Find Your Drink
Chapter 54: Is It A Drill? Part 1
Chapter 55: Is It A Drill? Part 2
Chapter 56: The Session
Chapter 57: Tyler's Deal
Chapter 58: Gordon Lightfoot
Chapter 59: The Walkout & The Riot
Chapter 60: Prom Part 1
Chapter 61: Prom Part 2
Chapter 62: The Finals Days Of Justin Foley
Chapter 63: Justin's Funeral
Chapter 64: The Return Of The Tapes
Chapter 65: Graduation
Chapter 66: Goodbye
Chapter 67: 20 Years Later
Chapter 68: The Reason Why I'm Still Going

Chapter 14: The 2nd Polaroid

44 1 0
By espinosa1989

Justin slept on Clay's couch like a baby after he got high. Clay wakes up and tries to wake Justin up. Justin just groans as he's lazy.

Hannah Baker: I'm not so sure he got the message.

Clay Jensen: It's disgusting. He stinks.

Hannah Baker: No, the clothes stink. He's been living on the street for 5 months.

Clay decides to grab Justin's clothes from his bag and wash them. It was there that Clay finds Justin's stash as he hides it before his mom caught him. Clay takes a picture of Justin's stash and does a image search. Once he got the results back, he flushes it down and immediately calls Tony.

Clay Jensen: Tony, it was heroin. I did, like, an image search and it came up black tar heroin. He... He had heroin.

After breakfast, Clay serves Justin breakfast as Sheri climbs up through the window and enters Clay's room much to Clay's confusion.

Clay Jensen: What the fuck? What are you doing here?

Sheri Holland: Tony told me to wait till your mom left, then come through the window. Did I mess it up?

Clay Jensen: Uh, no, the window's right, but why did he send you?

Sheri Holland: Well, he thought I could help.

Justin Foley: Help with what?

Sheri Holland: I've got some supplies. How are you feeling?

Justin Foley: Fine. Supplies for what?

Clay Jensen: When is Tony getting here?

Sheri Holland: He's not coming, Clay. He's still on probation. He can't risk getting involved now that he knows about Justin.

Justin Foley: What about me?

Clay Jensen: (Exhales) All right, so the thing is, I was washing your clothes and I found your shit and I flushed it down the toilet. And Tony thinks you might be an addict and we might have to detox you.

Justin Foley: Fuck this. I'm out of here.

Justin gets up and begins packing his stuff.

Clay Jensen: Well, "A," all of your fucking clothes are in the wash, and "B," where are you gonna go?

Sheri Holland: We're gonna get you through this.

Clay Jensen: Look, Justin, you want to help Jessica, right? You can't testify if you're high. Okay? Justin. Justin.

Justin gets up and makes his way towards Clay's bed as he tries to put his shoes on.

Clay Jensen: Jesus, what happened to you? You think Jessica will wanna see you like this?Justin just stops everything.

Justin Foley: No.

Clay Jensen: (Exhales) Shit. I can't miss school.

Sheri Holland: Go. I got this. I'll text you every hour.

Clay Jensen: Why are you doing this, Sheri?

Sheri Holland: I spent the last 5 months trying to make up for what I did. And now that I'm out, I realize it's actually gonna take the rest of my life, so maybe this is where I start.

Justin Foley: (Gasping) I think I, I think I ate too much breakfast.

Justin pukes on Clay's bed.

Clay Jensen: Oh, fuck, Justin. That's my bed.

Today is Marcus Cole's turn to testify. More people have turn out to support Hannah much to the surprise of Olivia & Dennis. On the stand, Marcus lies what he did to Hannah. Last year on Valentine's, Marcus called Hannah and told her that she was number 1 on his Dollar Valentine, but it was a lie. In reality, he bet Bryce $100 dollars that he can get with Hannah. Marcus also tells the court that Hannah was pursuing Bryce Walker and only used him to get to Bryce. Meanwhile at Liberty, Mr. Porter meets with Jessica and her parents who show him the threatening messages that Jessica has been receiving. Porter asks Jessica if she wants to reveal who her rapist was to him but Jessica still refuses to tell in fear. At the cafeteria, Alex & Zach have breakfast together when Alex remembers something but doesn't know what it is. After her meeting with Porter, Jessica goes to her locker as Clay approaches her.

Clay Jensen: Jess. Jessica.

Jessica Davis: Hey, Clay, what's up?

Clay Jensen: We have Justin.

Jessica Davis: What?

Clay Jensen: Over the weekend, Tony and I went down to Oakland.

Jessica Davis: But how did you know...? You saw the postcard. You fucking snooped through my room?

Clay Jensen: He wants to help. He said he'll testify, he's, um... a little too sick at the moment, but...

Jessica Davis: What do you mean sick?

Clay Jensen: From being homeless. Look, he's at my house. We're taking care of him. If you want to see him or...

Jessica Davis: I don't.

Clay Jensen: As soon as he's better, gonna take him to the Bakers' lawyer. He can back up Hannah's story.

Jessica Davis: It's not Hannah's story, and it's not his story, it's mine. I don't want him telling it.

Clay Jensen: Jess, listen. Listen to me. Justin wants to help.

Jessica Davis: (Whispering) Shut up, Clay.

Bryce, Scott, Monty, Zach, & Chlöe walks pass by them as they all head off to class. Later on, Chlöe invites Jessica to a party at Bryce's house in hopes of getting Jessica a upstanding legit boyfriend. Instead of staying at school, Jessica convinces Alex to skip school with her and they ask Zach to borrow his car. They go to The Crestmont to watch a movie. While buying popcorn from the concession stand, Alex once again remembers something. He remember back to the night when he & Jessica went on a date at The Crestmont, only for Hannah to be working that night. It was when they were dating behind Hannah's back. Alex remembered when Hannah questioned Alex when they first started dating, he blows her off and lies to Jessica that Hannah lost her cool about them dating. Alex sits down as Jessica checks on him.

Jessica Davis: Hey. You okay?

Alex Standall: Yeah. I'm just tired.

Jessica Davis: No, not just tired.

Jessica sit down next to Alex.

Alex Standall: That night that we came here, and Hannah confronted me?

Jessica Davis: Hmm.

Alex Standall: I said that she was obsessed with me, and we should stop being friends with her.

Jessica Davis: Yeah, but that's not your fault.

Alex Standall: Yeah, but I fucking lied, Jess. She was just hurt, and then she called me out on it, and I got embarrassed, and I said we should stop hanging out with her. I'm... such an asshole.

Jessica Davis: We're both assholes. I got up there in court and tried to help the Bakers, but I just ended up making everything worse. I just kept remembering all of this stuff. I don't know, I just wish I could wipe the slate clean and start over.

Alex Standall: No, you don't. It fucking sucks.

Jessica Davis: I'm sorry, I didn't mean...

Alex Standall: No, I know.

Jessica Davis: How about after the movie, we both go see Hannah.

Alex Standall: Yeah. I would love that.

Alex & Jessica both go in to watch their movie. Clay finds Tony at his locker as he approaches him.

Clay Jensen: Hey, what the hell, Tony? You didn't ask me about Sheri.

Tony Padilla: Yeah, 'cause I knew you would say no. But she came through, didn't she?

Clay Jensen: We can't just go telling everyone about this. It's fucking dangerous.

Tony Padilla: Oh, I'm aware it's dangerous. That's why I can't be a part of it anymore, Clay.

Clay Jensen: That's why you can't be part of it? Or is it more than that? Why are you so worried about your probation? You said it was no big deal.

Tony Padilla: Yeah, that was when I thought this case would settle. Before I had to testify or help clean a...

A student passes by them.

Tony Padilla: Help clean a fucking junkie up so that he could.

Clay Jensen: Jessica doesn't even want him to. She just wants the whole thing to go away.

Tony Padilla: If that's what Jessica wants, it's out of our hands.

Back at Clay's house, Sheri continues taking care of Justin as he puking in a trash can as he's going through withdraws.

Justin Foley: Sheri. Please, please just... I'll give you some cash, just please go get me like half a gram, that's all I need. And then I'll go to court and I can testify, and you'll never have to see me again.

Sheri Holland: And why do you think I'd know where to buy drugs?

Justin Foley: Well, apparently you know how to detox someone from drugs.

Sheri Holland: I had a roommate. 2 roommates in a row who went through this.

Justin Foley: (Sobbing) I'm so fucking cold.

Sheri Holland: Then stop throwing this off and do what I say.

Sheri cover Justin up with a blanket.

Sheri Holland: Here, take this.

Sheri offers Justin a bottle of medicine bit refuses.

Justin Foley: No.

Sheri Holland: Look, we don't have time to play games, Justin. Do you want to help Jessica & Hannah or not? Huh? Okay, if you do, stop being such a little bitch and get yourself better. Here.

Justin Foley: I've never heard you say "bitch" before.

Sheri Holland: (Scoffs) I've never had to babysit your crying ass before.

Justin takes the bottle and drinks the medicine. Sheri then gives Justin a bottle of Gatorade and drinks it. After the movie was over, Jessica & Alex make their way to the hospital to visit Hannah. They both take a seat on opposite sides.

Jessica Davis: I'm sorry, Hannah. I failed you yesterday in court.

Alex Standall: And I'm sorry for lying to you that night at The Crestmont.

Jessica Davis: And now Marcus is testifying.

Alex Standall: No doubt he's gonna bullshit his way.

Jessica Davis: Hannah, if you can hear us... please come back to us.

Alex Standall: We need you. I need you.

Jessica Davis: I need you, too.

Alex Standall: Clay needs you.

Clay goes to his locker as he opens it up and another polaroid comes falling out. Clay picks it up to see it's a picture of Bryce raping a girl with a smile. Clay turns it around and with the words "HE WON"T STOP" written on it. Clay closes his locker and puts the polaroid in his pocket as he begins walking away, only for him to bump into Scott Reed knocking down his notebooks.

Clay Jensen: Shit. Sorry.

Scott Reed: Hey, man, it's cool.

Clay helps to pick up his notebooks when he notices that he bumped into Scott.

Clay Jensen: Sorry.

Scott Reed: Are you okay?

Clay Jensen: I'm fine. Why?

Scott Reed: You don't look so good.

Clay Jensen: What do you know about it?

Scott Reed: (Exhales) Just that you don't look so good. Look out for yourself, Clay.

Scott walks away and wonders why he was nice to him. After all, Scott Reed is friends with Bryce Walker. Clay goes to the library as he takes a seat to text Sheri to check in on Justin but she hasn't replied back at all.

Tyler Down: This fucking trial is a fucking joke!

Clay turns around to Tyler who is sitting with Cyrus on a table behind Clay.

Tyler Down: Marcus said Hannah was in love with Bryce, which is a fucking lie. I tell the truth, I get endless shit. Marcus does his politician thing and blows back in like the fucking returning king.

Cyrus: What a motherfucker.

Clay goes on the Evergreen County Register website on his phone to check up on the trial. He reads what Marcus said. Marcus enters the library as he greets everyone to a hero's welcome. Marcus goes to join Bryce & Zach who are sitting at a table when Bryce drags Marcus down in anger.

Bryce Walker: What the fuck, dude? Why'd you bring my name up in court?

Marcus Cole: Let's do this later, all right?

Zach Dempsey: I'll let you guys talk.

Bryce Walker: Uh-uh. No, whatever you got to say, just go ahead and say it. I mean, we're all brothers here. Right?

Zach Dempsey: (Scoffs) Right. Yeah.

Marcus Cole: Right. Look, I saw an opportunity to do you a favor, so I took it.

Bryce Walker: A favor? You think dragging me into this is a favor?

Marcus Cole: No, I planted a seed for you. See, now if you get called up, they already think Hannah liked you. And if she came on to you, and you let her down gently, who knows what kind of lies she might've made up?

Bryce Walker: Well, fuck me. Yeah. That's some high-level Jedi shit right there, buddy. (Chuckles)

Bryce high fives Marcus as Chlöe make her towards Bryce.

Chlöe Rice: Hey.

Bryce Walker: Hey, beautiful.

Chlöe sits on top of Bryce's lap and they begin making out. Clay looks on as he sees Hannah making out with Bryce instead. He snaps out of it knowing that it can't be true.

Tyler Down: Fucking hypocrites.

Cyrus: I say we do this today.

Tyler Down: (Inhales) I'm ready.

Tyler & Cyrus have something in store for Marcus. At the Baker store, Olivia is fixing the merchandises when Alex & Jessica enter the store.

Alex Standall: Hi.

Olivia Baker: Hey there.

Alex Standall: We just wanted to say hi, I guess, and just see how you're doing. We just came from the hospital seeing Hannah.

Olivia Baker: (Stammers) Uh, I'm doing okay. Thank you. I... I mean, some days are better than others, I guess. But I'm so happy to see you both. How are you, Alex? I've been thinking about you since I saw you at the deposition.

Alex Standall: Yeah, it's just like you said, some days are better than others. But I'm meeting with the doctor soon. And hopefully, they'll clear me to testify and everything. So, just trying to remember anything that might help.

Olivia Baker: Thank you.

Alex Standall: Yeah.

Olivia Baker: That means a great deal.

Jessica Davis: I'm sorry for running away the other day, at court.

Olivia Baker: No, Jessica, I'm the one who should be sorry. I just... (Chuckles) I seem to be saying all the wrong things lately.

Jessica Davis: It's okay. It was just a misunderstanding, obviously.

The door opens as Andy Baker enters the store.

Andy Baker: Hi, Liv.

Olivia Baker: Hi, Andy.

Alex Standall: So, anyway, sorry, we just wanted to say hi, Mrs. Baker.

Jessica Davis: Was nice seeing you.

Olivia Baker: Nice to see you.

Alex Standall: Bye. Hi, Mr. Baker. Hi, Alex.

Jessica Davis: Hey.

Andy Baker: Jessica.

Jessica & Alex leave the store, leaving Andy & Olivia alone in the store.

Andy Baker: He's a good kid.

Olivia Baker: I think they both are.

Andy Baker: I saw you on the news the other night. I thought what you said was beautiful and brave.

Olivia Baker: Thank you. Although they still managed to use my own words against us in there.

Andy Baker: Uh, yeah, that woman you're working with, maybe she can afford to spend her whole life fighting...

Olivia Baker: She's not the one fighting, Andy. I am.

Andy Baker: Can we stop with the contest, please? I'm tired of the game of who suffers more...

Olivia Baker: Are you tired? I'm sorry if you're tired. Okay, I'm sorry if this isn't moving along quickly enough for you so you can get some rest. You know, not everyone can move on so easily.

Andy Baker: Nothing was easy.

Olivia Baker: You're a coward and you're afraid.

Andy Baker: Of course I'm afraid! I'm afraid of losing the case, the store, our livelihoods, our daughter, everything!

Olivia Baker: We didn't lose everything, she's still with us! The only thing left is justice for our daughter. And Jackie is the one that's been there every day, making sure I get it. I'll buy you out of the store... when we win the case.

Andy Baker: If we win.

Olivia Baker: We will win. Okay? Even if you're not there to see it.

Andy begins making his way out.

Olivia Baker: Are you living with her?

Andy Baker: No, Liv. I'm not.

Andy leaves the store. Andy is now seeing a woman name Valerie who has a daughter. After Andy left the store, he went straight to the hospital to see his daughter.

Andy Baker: Hello, sweetie. I just came from talking to your mother. She still thinks she can win this alone. I don't know what to do with her. God, I don't even know how to tell you that we're getting a divorce if you wake up. I don't know how you'll handle knowing that I'm seeing Valerie again.

Months ago, Andy cheated on Olivia with Valerie. One day when Hannah was on her lunch break from The Crestmont with Clay, she saw her father kissing Valerie. Andy saw Hannah watching him. Later that night, Andy would talk to her about it and Hannah was angry at him.

Andy Baker: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I haven't been fighting for you. I thought this was a battle that we couldn't win. What they've been saying about you in the press, I can't take it. I'll be there. Tomorrow, I'm going to the courthouse and I'll be there for you, Hannah.

After leaving the Baker store, Jessica & Alex went to the beach as they now sit on top of a log and look at the ocean.

Jessica Davis: I remember when they said you would never walk again. Or talk. Or even be you anymore.

Alex Standall: Well, the jury's still out on that one.

Jessica Davis: I just feel like... I have this body, you know? And every day it gets up and puts on clothes and gets me from point A to point B. But it's like it's not mine anymore or something.

Alex Standall: Yeah. It's like you're living in a stranger's body.

Jessica Davis: And mind, sometimes.

Alex Standall: Yeah.

Jessica & Alex make their way to the water as they take their shoes & shocks off to dip their feet in the water. At that moment, Jessica & Alex kissed. As they were kissing, Jessica suddenly gets a feeling of PTSD.

Jessica Davis: No, please!

Alex Standall: Sorry, I'm... Jess, I'm so sorry.

Jessica Davis: No, no. It's not you, okay? It's just... It's not you.

Alex Standall: Okay.

Jessica Davis: Justin's back. Did you know that? Clay & Tony went out to find him and he's at Clay's house right now.

Alex Standall: What the fuck?

Jessica Davis: Clay says he wants to help me & Hannah. Can you believe that?

Alex Standall: What are you gonna do?

Jessica Davis: No. Nothing! Fuck Justin, okay? I never wanna see him again in my life. Come on. It's late.

Clay arrives to his house and goes up to his room to find Justin sleeping on his couch while Sheri is reading one of Clay's comic books, Alien Kiler Robots.

Clay Jensen: Sheri, what the hell?

Sheri Holland: Oh, what's up, Clay?

Clay Jensen: You were supposed to text me every hour.

Sheri Holland: Oh, shit. I'm so sorry. Look, I got so into these Alien Killer Robots. The way they draw these robots is kinda sexy.

Clay Jensen: Wait, did you...?

Sheri Holland: Don't worry, I only took out the comics.

Clay sees a box of condoms on top of his stack of comics as he embarrassing puts them away.

Clay Jensen: Jesus.

Sheri Holland: "Studded and ribbed." Skye's a lucky girl.

Clay Jensen: Yeah, she's not, actually.

Justin Foley: She's gone. Fucking ran.

Justin wakes up from his slumber.

Clay Jensen: Fuck you, Justin. You don't know anything about it.

Justin Foley: I don't know anything about fucking running? I'm like a fucking ex... Oh, shit! Fuck!

Justin groans in pain.

Sheri Holland: It's the stomach cramps. Are you good to take over from here? I'm supposed to be home right after school.

Clay Jensen: I got it. You can take the stairs. No one's home.

Sheri Holland: And make sure you keep him hydrated. He's gonna have a lot of fevers. He may talk a lot of shit but don't let it get to you. He's just in a lot of pain.

Clay Jensen: Good.

Sheri begins to make her out when she opens the door...

Clay Jensen: Thank you.

Sheri Holland: Yeah.

Sheri leaves as she closes the door.

Justin Foley: (Groans) Did you talk to Jessica?

Clay Jensen: Yeah. Yeah, she, uh, wanted me to thank you. She's happy you're here.

Justin Foley: You... You didn't tell her all about...?

Clay Jensen: No. I told her you had the flu.

Justin Foley: (Laughs) That's good. So we're gonna do this? We're gonna take down Bryce?

Clay Jensen: Yeah. We are.

And then... Justin pukes on Clay's shoes. Much to Clay's fustration.

Justin Foley: Ugh!

Clay Jensen: In 72 to 96 hours.

After school, Marcus exits the building as he is greeted by the rest of the students. As he makes his way to his car, he sees a duffle bag laying next to his car. Marcus was about to open it up, when Cyrus presses the trigger and a paint bomb blows up covering Marcus in pink paint. All the students laughed at Marcus as Cyrus & Tyler got out of there before they can get caught. Marcus sees that whoever planted that paint bomb also wrote the word "Hypocrite" in pink paint on the back window of his car. After the prank, Tyler takes Cyrus out to shoot his guns at empty bottles and cans. They thought that no one was around but a old man walking his dog saw them. Later in the night after closing time, Tony comes to help out Olivia with the store as she tells him about Andy coming over.

Olivia Baker: He thinks he can just walk in here, giving me advice about Jackie, the trial, after everything he's put me through?

Tony Padilla: I'm sorry.

Olivia Baker: But again, maybe he has a point. Think I had this fantasy that I was going to tell Hannah's story to the world while she's comatose. Make them understand. Certainly aren't getting it in court.

Tony Padilla: No.

Olivia Baker: Although, Jessica... I think she did her best. Don't you?

Tony Padilla: Yeah. Yeah. I think she did.

Olivia Baker: She really tried. She's the girl on the tape, isn't she? She's the one on tape 9? Is she afraid of Bryce Walker? Is she afraid no one will believe her? Why won't she come forward?

Tony Padilla: Yeah, I have to ask you. Why do you need her to? She only knows what happened to her, she doesn't know what happened to Hannah.

Olivia Baker: 'Cause Hannah isn't here to speak to what happened to her until she wakes up. Lord knows how long she'll wake up. I mean, you're right, it may or may not help our case against the school. But Tony, it could help build a criminal case against Bryce.

Tony Padilla: The cops, they already have the tapes.

Olivia Baker: They won't act on anything unless they have a living or awake victim to tell her story.

Tony Padilla: And it's gotta come out in court?

Olivia Baker: Dennis says we need a witness who can speak to a pattern of behavior. It could lead to an arrest. Bryce needs to pay for what he did to Hannah, to Jessica, to who knows how many other girls. I want it to come out. In court, in a sheriff's office, I don't care where. And Jessica is the only one right now who can speak to what happened that night.

Tony Padilla: And Justin.

Olivia Baker: Do you know where he is?

Tony Padilla: I can ask around for him again. I mean, I have a friend who might be able to track him down.

At the Standall home, Alex's parents were mad at him because he & Jessica skipped school. Alex, frustrated at everyone and everything goes to his room and grabs his phone to text Clay once again begging him for copies of the tapes. Zach was at Liberty working out in preparation for the upcoming baseball season. Zach was changing when he opens up his gym bag and is shocked to finds a dead rat. Clay receives Alex's text as he decided to cave in. He goes on to his mother's laptop and begins to send Alex copies of Hannah's tapes through email.

Hannah Baker: Are you sure Alex should hear the tapes?

Clay Jensen: Odd question coming from the person who made them.

Hannah Baker: You were trying to protect him.

Clay Jensen: If he can remember enough, they might let him testify.

Hannah Baker: Testify about what?

Clay Jensen: About Bryce.

Hannah Baker: The trial's not about Bryce.

Clay Jensen: Well, it should be.

Clay takes out the polaroids from his pocket and puts it on the table so hallucination Hannah can see.

Hannah Baker: That girl's unconscious. You should show these to someone. Turn him in.

Clay Jensen: And say what? "I found this Polaroid in my locker, arrest him?" I got his confession and they did nothing.

Hannah Baker: Find the girl.

Clay Jensen: We can't see her face.

Hannah Baker: Find the room. The couch is the same in both pictures.

Clay Jensen: Nothing I do is going to make any difference. Someone has to say something about Bryce that makes them pay attention. Jessica couldn't do it, they won't let me, maybe Alex can.

Hannah Baker: Or maybe it will destroy him all over again.

Clay Jensen: Was Marcus lying? Tell me. If he was lying, we need someone to tell the truth.

Hannah Baker: Things like this are gonna keep happening, Clay. You heard my story the way I wanted it to be told, but there's always another side to every story.

Clay Jensen: How do I know what's true?

Hannah Baker: You know me, right?

Clay Jensen: I thought I did.

Hannah Baker: Then do the right thing.

Clay Jensen: I am.

And just like that, Clay sends the audio files of Hannah's tapes to Alex as he recieves them and he begins to listen to them right away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.1K 38
- What if 𝙉atalia can't except getting things thrown at her anymore? ᶜˡᵃʸ ʲᵉⁿˢᵉⁿ 𝙉atalia 𝘽exley was an or...
228 0 13
Bryce Walker has been murdered! It's been a year since Hannah Baker's death and the boy who assaulted her has been killed. Clay Jensen becomes the pr...
210K 3.6K 75
"So now you're kidnapping me, incredible Emily." "Yup, I'm kidnapping you." [13 Reasons Why] [Montgomery De La Cruz] [real life x social media]...
11.4K 73 12
It's all fun and games until someone dies. The deepest and darkest secrets get revealed, lives get ruined, relationships fade. ...