YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

Chapter 60

2.6K 186 107
By crazybutterfly411

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter . Please leave your loving comments and let me know how much you enjoy reading it . 

Target votes 170 . I won't take your minutes but will encourage your reader a lot . 

Happy birthday to any of my reader who have his/her birthday today . 

happy anniversary to beautiful couple who are reading my story and have anniversay today . 

After the the rain poured like cats and dogs in Mumbai for the entire night the sun finally beamed through the curtain rejuvenating the entire atmosphere . While the air around was cool with mild sunrays the atmosphere was very peaceful . Keerti stirred in her sleep as sunrays fall on her face breaking her sleep . She groaned a little and decided to wake up as her morning alarm started to ring .

She look at the krishi was sleeping soundly with her mouth slight open while her soft little hands were clutching her night shirt tightly in her fist like she would disappear any moment . She smiled and look at the empty side of bed next to krishi .

Naksh would probably went to his morning jog in garden . Kissing krishi forehead, she tied her hairs into a bun and went to washroom to complete her chores and quickly went to kitchen to make a cup of coffee for her husband as in this whole one and half month she knew he wants his coffee as soon as possible once he return back from his morning jog .

Taking the cup of hot steaming black coffee she climbed to stairs leading to her room . Without disturbing krishi sleep , she entered the room and look the door of balcony open . She smiled as she knew who opened it and walked out towards the balcony after closing the curtains so that krishi sleep is not disturbed .

Naksh stood by the railing of his balcony as he look at the lush green garden surrounding him with beautiful flower enchanting its beauty as the rays of sun falls on it making it look more beautiful . It was his favourite pass time just silently sit in balcony and look at the beautiful scenery without any disturbance . He chuckled as he look down in the garden as he saw his father jogging with a grumpy face with his mom following him with a angry expression . Clearly his father was not keen in doing morning excerise but his mom one angry look and he is up on his toes . A smile formed on his lips as he look at his mom wiping his face with towel and handing him a glass of orange juice making him grin like a fool .His parents and their romance .

He shook his head and turned his face towards the door as he heard soft footsteps approaching him . He turned around and saw his wife coming with tray of their morning coffee and placing it on table .

" Good morning krishi ke papa" keerti said smiling as he turned and smiled at her .

" Morning bella " naksh smiled as he took the cup of coffee from her hand and together they stood on the balcony enjoying their morning in the pleasant weather . The air around was cool and fresh breeze was flowing in the air as they stood together .

" You aren't having you cup of tea today ?" naksh questioned as he sipped his coffee while keerti shook her head and smiled looking the magnificent view around her . She smiled as naksh wrapped his hand around her shoulder and draw circle on her arm which he often does when they stand together in balcony or near the pool area having their night walk .

" Didn't feel like having today krishi ke papa" keerti said smiling as he pulled her closer making her rest her head on his shoulder and wrapping her arm around his waist .

" What's with you calling me krishi ke papa . Naksh was fine you know . I don't mind you calling me by my name keerti . We both have discussed this enough already earlier" naksh said sighing as he put his cup down on table and turned to her who was smiling .

" Why are getting this much angry huh ?? what a cute name it is right krishi ke papa . Don't act like a grandpa of some old age now" keerti said looking at the scowl on his face as he turned his head away .

" But why suddenly ?" naksh asked grumpily as he turned his face towards her who was smiling .

" Then ask our daughter about this . Yesterday when I was making her sleep she demanded me to call you krishi ke papa just like how the tv serials leads do . She saw in some serial where lead calls like this and found it cute so she asked me called you that . Doesn't it sounds good ?? Krishi ke papa" Keerti said smiling as she look at naksh who frowned listening her reason .

" Seriously ?? She is watching too much of these tv nonsense drama these days . Krishi ke papa as much it found good but it feel like I am old enough now having my kids already in their teen age. Its too weird" naksh said scrunching his nose displeased with name while keerti laughed looking at his expression .

" What are you laughing at ?? Its really a seriously issue . And you are not calling me that in front of anyone . Vedie will have my head and sing it like song whole day" naksh said while keerti nodded stifling her lips trying to control her laughter looking at his face .

" Nothing isn't it sounds cute . Krishiii ke papa" keerti said with a teasing expression while naksh narrowed his eyes looking at his wife who was clearly having fun at his expense . He smirked as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer . Keerti gasped as her soft chest collided with his hard one . Her breathing got heavy while her heart started running like a person running in marathon.

" So what I was saying Mrs Singhnia?? Having fun at my expense" naksh said as he pulled her more closer and started tickling her while keerti laughed and tried to wriggle out of his arms .

" So..rry. Pl..ease " keerti said in between her laughter as naksh tickled her and freed her from his arms and look at her who was taking deep breathe . They both tried to catch their breathe while keerti was quick to take few steps back .

" No sorry krishi ke papa" keerti shouted as she ran inside the room sticking her tongue out while naksh narrowed his eyes at her and ran behind her as he tried to catch her .

" You are gone today Mrs Singhnia" Keerti laughed and shrieked as naksh followed her inside her room trying to catch .

" Come near me and then I will tell you how your apology will be accepted" naksh said as he ran across the room behind his wife to catch her .

Keerti slowly tried to distract naksh as she tried to moved inside the closet as she knew naksh won't leave her but before she could take some steps back naksh blocked her way . With a smirked plastered on his face he started moving towards her while keerti eyes widened and she gulped . He was clearly enjoying it .

" Naksh let me go" As he took step closer to her , she took a step back . The chasing game was long forgetten and this game started . Naksh was coming closer while keerti was stepping back until her back collided with the wall . Her heart started beating faster as she look at the smirk on his face while his gaze was sending a tingling sensation in her body . Placing his both hands on both of her side and caging her in between he leaned toward her making her close her eyes .

" So what should now be your punishment krishi ki mumma for having fun at your husband's expense" naksh whispered slowly in her ears sending chills to her spine while keerti open her eyes and gazed at the chocolately brown eyes directly gazing her warm honey one . He moved back and look at her . She met his gaze once and looked down as her heart started beating faster with his closeness . She didn't knew it was because of the closed room or his closeness which was making her nervous while her heart was beating like a crazy animal inside her chest .

" Naksh leave me ....I have to wake krishi for school too. We have office too" Keerti said trying to push him and escape from him he was quick to push her back towards the wall and entwined their hands together he pushed them up above her head . She gasped and took deep breathe to control herself as this mere closeness and proximity with him was enough to destroy her peace . Her hands started sweating as his face neared her and she could easily feel his hot breathe on her face which made her close her eyes in nervousness .

Naksh look at her whose eyes were closed tightly while her hands were clutching his hand in her tight grip . His eyes were lost captivating her beauty . Even in simple baby blue kurti and legging she was looking beautiful without any makeup   . Her hands were adorned with her red wedding bangles while her hairs were tied in a loose bun . Her wet hairs strands were coming out of her bun and hanging on her forehead and crystalline neck .

" Nervous " he whispered as his hand moved towards her hairs which were tied with a clip into a bun and freed them making them free .

" You look beautiful . Just like flower" He whispered his lips close to her ear and smiled looking at her cheeks which were turning red with heavy breathing and blush which was adorning her . He was busy admiring her when suddenly a hair lock fell on her forehead disturbing his view and freeing his hand from her , he gently removed it making her open her eyes and locking her gaze with her . His gaze went from her forehead to her beautiful honey warm eyes to her beautiful nose and to her lips which she was biting .

Keerti looked down and bit her lower lip in between her teeth as she did'nt know what punishment exactly naksh was talking about . Her heart was beating faster while sweat beads were forming on her forehead in nervousness . His intense gaze was making her clench her thighs tightly as they were turning her on .

"You are really messing my heart and making it crazy these days " naksh whispered as his fingers traced her shoulder to her collarbone and then her neck while keerti look up looking at him who was smiling and lost looking at her . He smiled and placed his lips on her forehead making her close her eyes .

Her hand moved towards his shoulder holding onto him tightly as his lips touched her left cheek and right cheek. She clutched his track shirt tightly as his lips moved from her cheeks to her jaw to her ear pressing intense kisses sending shiver to her spine . She could feel his breathing getting ragged while her own breathe was heavier and uneven .

" Nak..sh ..please" keerti bit her lower lip controlling her moan as his lips descend down towards her throat and then towards her neck while her own hand moved towards the back of his neck pulling him closer making him smile . She was too enjoying this as much as him .

" Nak..sh krishi will..wake up" keerti said breathlessly as his lips travelled to crook of her neck to find her sweet spot and continued to press kisses on her cheeks and face . Naksh smiled as he felt her tightening his hold on her him and fisting his hairs as he continued to kiss her neck finding her sweet spot . She arched her neck to side making space for him while naksh closed his eyes continue to kiss her neck while his hands were roaming around her curves and waist . She wanted to stop but his passionate kisses around her neck were making her legs jelly making her hold him tighter .

" Nakshh" finally leaving all the shyness she moaned loudly in pleasure as he started kissing her neck passionately pulling her closer into his arms making her groan . He leaned toward her jawline and kissed sweetly sending sweet sensation in her body .

Breathing heavily he took deep breathe to calm himself . He knew they can't take a step now as he wanted to bare his emotions and past in front of her before physical intimacy . He decided he will very soon disclose his past to her as now he was falling for her . He didn't know how it was happening but he was and he can't stop himself .

" Naksh" She slowly whispered his name looking at him who created all together a different sensation in her body . His forehead was touching hers while his breathe was faming on her skin . He opened his eyes looked at the honey warm eyes staring him . His gaze went to her lower lip which was in between her teeth while her hands were tightly wrapped around his shoulder and neck . Keerti look at him as his hand travelled and tuck her lower lip out from her teeth .

Goosebumps appeared on her body as his thumb caressed while her eyes met the chocolately brown eyes who were dark with desire , passion and lust and somewhere love . Her eyes were struck at his lips which were inviting her to kiss . Kiss them with love which she is slowly developing for him these days . She knew she said not to expect love but didn't knew when she started falling for him in this past one and half month . The respect , care and honestly he showed for her was creating a magical space in her heart .

Her eyes closed down as he placed his lips on her forehead , eyes and pulling her closer he hugged her tightly hiding his face in her neck . She gasped at his sudden pull but smiling she too hugged him back wrapping her arms around him . She shook her head and smiled remembering the intense moment and nearness they were having in between a few minutes ago .

They both stood in silence enjoying the bird chirping in the balcony and enjoying their moment . These small steps in relationship were building stone towards their strong foundation .

Krishi yawned and rubbed her eyes with her tiny palms and look at her parents who were hugging each other and lost in their own world . Carefully climbing down from the bed and picking her doll , her small feet paddled towards them and she wrapped her both arms around their legs hugging them and completing the hug . 

Naksh and keerti pulled out from their hug as they look at their daughter who hugged their legs and closed her eyes moving back to sleep . They both chuckled at her antics and breaking their hug , naksh picked his daughter in his arms making her sleep on his shoulder and kissed her head . Keerti smiled wrapping her arm around his waist and laying her head on his shoulder and tucked her daughter hairs behind her hair without disturbing their sleep .

" Sleepy " naksh asked his daughter who hummed and again went back to sleep and pulled his wife closer to himself and enjoying their family hug . It was just a simple hug but enough for him to reduce his stress and anxiety anytime .

He came out of his thoughts when a sudden knock resonated and breaking the hug he handed krishi to his wife and moved and opened the door and look at robin who was standing with happy and joyful expression .

" Sir , akshara ma'am is calling you downstairs immediately with keerti ma'am ." robin said smiling while naksh look at him confused who was showing his teeth smiling too happily like a monkey .

" Everything alright ? Bandar jaise kyu khush ho rha hai tu ( why are you smiling like a monkey too happily )" Naksh asked confused while the smile on robin face didn't flattered a bit .

" Yes sir everything is alright . You both come soon " he said and ran downstairs while naksh shrugged and moved inside the room to call his wife . As they both climbed down the stairs towards main hall they could hear akshara happy voice talking someone on call while naitik was smiling reading the newspaper looking at happiness of his wife . Keerti and naksh were confused looking at akshara in extra chirpy mood while the staff were too happily smiling .

" Yes mom come soon to Mumbai . We have lots of preparation to do together . I just can't believe it . Yaa see you soon" Akshara said happily as she keep babbling while naksh look at his father who just smiled and shook his head and gestured keerti to give sleepy krishi to him.

" Mom whats going on ? why are chirping like parrot in early morning . And what good news you called us to share" naksh asked impatiently while his mother smiled and picked the plates of sweet and pushed a piece of sweet in her son's and daughter in law mouth .

" Mom what ? " naksh shouted trying to chew the piece of sweet while akshara smiled and hugged keerti tightly making her confused .

" Vedie agreed to get married by the mid of next month . He asked me to set the date of his and mayera wedding as soon as possible within a month after discussing with her family . I am so excited . Finally my baby is getting married " akshara chirped happily while naksh and keerti looked at each other in shock plastered on their faces .

" Come on go and get ready and keerti after coming back from office come to study and then we will discuss all the arrangement and things . I have already discussed this with mom and avantika and they are too coming to Mumbai as soon as possible" Akshara said breaking the hug and moved towards the table picking her ringing phone while naksh and keerti were silent as they didn't knew what to say .

" Vedie have gone on his nuts seriously . What he is trying to do now" Naksh whispered looking at his mother happy face and moved towards his room while keerti didn't knew what to do . Should she tell naksh about ishika and vedant divorce ?? 

She knew it was their personal decision and she shouldn't meddle in between but how can she let them destroy three lives with their hasty decision . Deciding to talk to vedie once after he gets back from court as today was important case for him , she moved towa her room to get ready for day after taking krishi with her to get ready for school .

Samaria huffed and closed her eyes as she let her makeup artist do their work while her hairstylist her working on her hairs . Crossing her arms over her chest she opened her eyes as they completed with her eye makeup and directly glared at the person who was eating fruit cream while watching one of the interview show . Picking one of her hairbrush she threw at him who was flabbergasted and glared at her back .

" Can't you see I am eating sam ? grow up" Liam shouted and taking his bowl of fruitcream he stood up from couch and took a seat on bed .

" Grow up ? seriously liam !! Its all because of you I am here sitting like a doll and getting ready to attend the daam function . You the hell told you to say ' Ma'am don't worry I will surely make her agree to this gala meeting . fucking hell dude " samaira huffed while the makeup artist shivered looking at her angry mode .

" Dude then what could I do ? She was on her sassy mode that she didn't even listened my word and don't blame me it was your father who was sacred of his wife and requested you ." Liam said while samaira huffed as she knew he was partially right .

" Come on sam I promise I will make some excuse to fetch you out and we will return after half and hour . Promise " liam said while samaira sighed and nodded picking her tablet and looking at the wedding pictures of keerti and naksh which naksh forwarded her . A smile graced her she came across the picture of the person who managed to steal her peace and heart just in few meetings at the age of twenty one .

She have met many celebrities , famous businessmen and everyone was ready to date her but her heart always wanted to date the only person who never spared a glance at her . His soft caring nature , good listening attitude was what attracted her most . She look at his picture in which he was smiling dancing during the baarat with other boys .

" Stop staring at him like creepy lizard and get changed in outfit. I am waiting downstairs" Liam said snapping her out of her thoughts while pressing a quick kiss on his picture she switch off her tablet and took the dress and went to change for the most boring gala meet according her .

She didn't knew why her mom even joined such groups which have weird friends who organises such meets . Well the person just for her fashion show gala meeting wanted her presence in the show and indirectly requested her mom to send her . And in the world she knew that she mom would say no to her husband and daughter but can't say no to the rest of world .

Sighing she got changed into the outfit and after the staff helped to get properly dressed , she picked her clutch and phone she moved downstairs where liam was waiting for her and soon they departed towards their destination .

As they were about five minutes away from the destination her phone rang displaying her mother's number. She knew why her mom was calling her . Sighing she picked her phone and before she could even say anything her mother started her talks causing her closed her eyes and putting the phone bit away from her ears .

" Sammy you did went to fashion show cum gala meet right . Don't tell me you didn't went there . You know na how Mr Gulecha is he will again and again taunt me for your absence . Just this last time please attend this okay . I will not tell you to attend such things next time ." Meera khurana spoke hastily from another side while samaira knew this wasn't her last time . She will again and again make her go for such meeting .

" Liar " she heard her father said in background and chuckled as she knew now he will be the food of the hungry angry tigress .

" Shutup akshay . I will see you later . Sammy you are going right " her mother spoke while she smiled as she knew her father will be now thinking about thousand of idea to coaxed her mother .

" Yes maa I am on my way . we are reaching . Now byee. Love you both " She said smiling and put her phone inside the clutch as she knew her mother will start her next set of question ranging from what designer she is wearing and what makeup product she had used .

As they reached near the famous park hotels , she could she swam of paparazzi and media reporter trying to capture the celebrities and guest who were coming . She quickly plastered a fake smile on her face as the media tried to capture her but tinted glass were there for her protection . Quickly fixing her dress and smile , she moved out of the car as liam opened the door . She waved as her fans cheered for her while the paparazzi were trying to take her single shot .

" Samaria ma'am towards the left please"

" Ma'am look here please"

Moving towards the red carpet specially designed for pictures , she moved there as her fans cheered for her . She waved smiling beautifully at her crowd that was waiting for her earning loud hoots and screams in response . She smiled waving at them and posed for the picture as the media was requesting .This was her life .

 Being in limelights , smiling at thousand of camera and millions of people loving you . For her entering into this industry wasn't as easy deal as everyone just knew she was daughter was famous oil exporter Akshay Khanna but she didn't really knew how to enter this industry and make a place . With determination and positive attitude she signed her first movie and after it was blockbuster their was nothing that can pull her back thus making her one of the most highest paid actor in the world . Thanks to her parents who belonged to india and shifted to London for their job she learned many languages thus opening doors for Hollywood and Bollywood .

Smiling at the camera one last time she moved inside the hall where all the elite guests were having their gossips and talks while having some drinks as their was still time for show . She looked around as the stage was set and last minutes arrangements were going on while her eyes searched for Mr Gulecha for the person she is here . Just few minutes of meeting and she will move out .

Chanting in her mind she moved greeting and smiling at few guest , she moved towards the seat as the host announced them to take the seats . Taking the seat in the first row at the Vip section she mindlessly scroll down her instagram feed until someone cleared their throat making her look up towards the brown eyes which were looking at her with smile enough to take away her peace and heart at same time like it did years ago . 

I really hope you liked the chapter . Drop your all lovely comments and let me know . 

follow for more amazing updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 445 21
Many people come and go in our life but only few people meet unexpectedly and become our life and reason to breathe, Maybe that's how destiny works i...
337K 40.3K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...
28.7K 1.8K 36
Read it if you ever fell in love or want to ❤️ "I loved you, I fought for you even with my family and you used and threw me like some plastic bottle"...
104K 3K 32
A beautiful story after marriage, story of best friends how they became husband and wife, their life journey with their ups and down. How they stood...