Wandering Off

By inchen1100101

GabrielxReader. Sequel to a story I liked, but has been updated last in 2019, so, I decided to continue it i... More

In the morning
Ghosting
A Real Date
The School Dance
Secretly Leaving
Maman's Concerned Glare
Under Pressure
Walking On Thin Ice
You're what?!?
A tiny bit of Ladynoir
Hiding from the public
Confrontations
The Party
A doctor's call
This isn't a lovesquare, it's a fuckin' hexagon!
Unexperienced Lovers
Let's not make it awkward
How to keep a workaholic on bed rest
New Agreements
To our future together
Beautiful Pregnant Women
Surprises
Alya
You must make a quick decision now!
Happy New Year!
It's still complicated
Starting In The Spring
Playing Cupid
Dinner Date
New Relationships And A Lot Of Worries
Cheating?
Arrangements And Support

Early breakfasts

101 5 8
By inchen1100101

I woke up early in the morning, before sunrise even and stretched yawning, being a little puzzled, that I was in my own bed, yet still there was a pair of arms wrapped around me. Then I remembered.

"Good morning!", Sean's husky voice said right next to my ear, making me wince at first, but then I shuddered and pressed myself back against him, while lifting my arms over my head and grabbing the back of his neck.

"Good morning", I replied, "did you sleep well? It's really early, you know!"

He moved his head forward and kissed me gently onto my shoulder.

"Better than ever before, but I have to get up and leave for work very soon. You should try to go back to sleep. It's not even five o'clock!", he hummed.

But I shook my head.

"Honestly, the time, when I was sleepy most of the day, has passed and right now, I sometimes don't even know, what to do with my day. So, maybe I'll take a nap later and by that, get to spend more of the time, without being bored!", I told him and slowly sat up.

He watched me, his eyes darkening with his growing lust, which I of course noticed, but then he rolled onto his back and took a deep breath, covering his eyes with his forearm. I smirked and looked his naked, uncovered body nonchalantly up and down. Noticing his erection, laying flat on his stomach, I could feel my intimates throb, feeling my heart beat even down there, as all blood vessels were widened to supply all the organs down there with more oxygen.

I squeezed my legs together, trying to calm myself, but the friction I caused by doing that, only made it worse and I couldn't hold back the desperate whimper, that slipped my mouth. Closing my eyes and trying to focus on anything else, I suddenly felt shifting on the mattress and Sean kneeling behind me, his arms holding me in a soft embrace, both his hands gently caressing my protruding belly.

I inhaled deeply, relishing in the feeling. A question came to my mind, when I felt him, rubbing along my bump and I just had to ask:

"I don't really know, how to ask this, but....doesn't this", I pointed at my stomach, "make you feel uncomfortable? I would have thought, it might make you want me less, but it so did not feel like it!"

He chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"It doesn't make me uncomfortable at all. You're doing the most precious thing, your body is able to, growing a new life inside. Even if this isn't my child, it still makes you look more beautiful and desirable to me!", he told me huskily.

"But why?", I asked him back.

"Do you want me to explain it with all the evolutionary, anthropological and biological reasons, or would you rather watch me, while I prove it to you?", he now wondered, while his hands slowly moved upwards to cup my breasts.

I arched my back as he did and replied seductively:

"As I find a well functioning brain just as attractive, as a big.....", I reached behind me and touched his hard member, hearing him inhale sharply, "...I wouldn't mind, if you explained it to me, while you try to prove your theory!"

Sean gasped, but agreed, as he nudged me back onto the bed, and started to feather soft kisses onto my neck.

"You can't talk, when you're doing that!", I scolded him and he lifted his head with a smirk.

"Well, how can I explain and please you at the same time?", he whined.

"Figure it out!", I demanded stubbornly.

He sighed, but obviously wasn't willing to give up, so he started to use his hands instead of his tongue, while he explained:

"Well, back in the days, when our ancestors were still living in caves, they had only a few things, which mattered to them and producing their offspring, was one of it. A rather important one. Seeing a woman being pregnant, back then wasn't something to make her feel bad, if she wasn't married or with a man constantly, it rather was a very good sign, that she was fertile and could produce more children, so seeing a pregnant woman, aroused the Cro-Magnon men back then and it still does. Our brain sets out some substances then, that make...."

"Oh fuck Sean, I get it....now please stop talking and kiss me!", I cried out, when his fingers had found a way between my already wet folds and were now putting a constant pressure onto my clit. I couldn't bear it any longer and had to cry out my pleasure, as well, as I needed to touch and feel him.

He laughed over my sudden outburst, then shook his head.

"No chance! You brought me into the absolutely awkward position of doing something, I felt very self conscious about, now you have to deal with the outcome. I will tell you everything, I know about this topic, while I continue to do....that!", he said with a mischievous grin and I groaned, but not for long, because his fingers were continuing to work their magic and I was soon shifting and squirming, trying to blend out his lecture about the human development over the last 30.000 years.

He now bend over me and whispered raspy into my ear:

"Well, to come to a final conclusion, all those processes, going on inside of my brain and my system, make me want to do that!"

And then he crawled above me, his knees parting my legs, to make space for him to get in between, to then lift them up and place them in the crook of his elbows. With a quick roll of his pelvis, he pushed his erect member into my entrance, making me cry out into the crook of his neck.

"Oh fuck, yes!"

Letting go of one leg, he cupped my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss, at the same time starting to move inside my tight core, before he parted our lips and gave me a lewd glare.

"You feel so incredibly good, sweetheart", he moaned, "so tight and warm and wet. I want to keep doing this forever and always! You are the sweetest temptation and the most beautiful woman, I ever laid my eyes on!"

I rolled my eyes and caught his lower lip with mine, pulling at it, to then entangle him into a savage kiss, my tongue teasing him, inviting his to come and play. Just as he parted his lips, to do so, I pulled back a little, waiting for him to follow, then drew my head back a little more.

"I love your sweet talking, Sean, but just now, I want you to do just one thing with your mouth, and that's not talking. So please, shut up and kiss me!"

He did with a deep grunting noise emanating his throat and at the same time his thrusts got faster and harder, reaching that point, where it felt unpleasant and I winced and caught his hips with both hands.

Breaking our kiss shortly, I pleaded:

"A little softer, okay?"

He instantly froze. I had feared, he would stop completely, but hoped, he would just do as I told him. His hand was still on my cheek and he made me now look directly at him, questioning:

"Did I hurt you? If so, we should stop!"

"You wouldn't dare!", I replied with a threatening voice, "just go less deep and we're fine. Never even consider to stop, as long as I don't ask you to!"

He reluctantly started to move again, letting go of the other leg too, to change my position and by that not entering me as deeply as before. Still he kept on pushing into me so lightly, that I could even feel the baby kick strongly for several times and started to giggle.

"What's so funny?", he asked and I blushed, but took one of his hands and placed it on my belly, just where I had felt the strong hits.

"He obviously likes what we're doing!", I said bemused and waited for another. It came soon and even a lot stronger than before, making Sean feel it clearly too.

I knew, that was the end of this little encounter, before I felt him pull out.

"Sorry for that!", I whispered, again about to cry, but this wonderful and understanding man just made me turn towards him and pulled me into his embrace.

"You don't have to apologize. We can make love thousands of times, this was something, that you will only experience as long as he's in there! So it's absolutely fine with me to just enjoy it with you.

"You do know, that you are too perfect to be real, right?", I whispered and made another attempt, to get up. I succeeded and vanished into the bathroom, seeing him sitting on the rim of the mattress, when I returned.

"Breakfast?", I asked and he gave me a puzzled look.

"I don't know, uhm, where?", Sean wondered.

I chuckled softly and leaned down to peck his lips.

"I'll go downstairs and make it, stupid. Just take a shower and get ready, I'll come and get you, once it's done!"

That made him beam widely.

"I would love that, thank you!", he hummed as he got to his feet, now gazing down at me. He pulled me close and kissed me again, then took some fresh clothes out of his backpack and went into the shower.

My mother of course was already in the kitchen, to start breakfast for the day.

"Good morning!", she said coldly, looking me up and down, because I was only wearing a pair of shorts and a crop top, that revealed my belly completely.

"Good morning to you too, maman!", I greeted back, trying to sound kind and loving, as I was in the mood to finally try and reconcile with her. "Do you mind, if I make a quick breakfast for Sean?"

I could tell, that she had a snide comment on her lips, but she swallowed it down and said instead:

"Whatever you want!"

Then her voice grew soft, as her eyes stayed on my stomach.

"How are you feeling?", she pryed.

"At the moment, I am absolutely fine", I told her, "no more morning sickness, the back pain has become bearable and I can feel the baby kick since yesterday. Well, actually longer, I just wasn't sure, it was really him!"

Her eyes filled with tears and she croaked hoarsely:

"Him? It's a boy?"

I nodded vigorously and slowly narrowed the space between us.

"Do you want to feel?", I wondered, "Gabriel couldn't feel anything, when he tried, but Sean did. Maybe you're as sensitive too!"

She lifted her hand up reluctantly after cleaning it on her apron.

I shook my head laughing and grabbed her wrist.

"Please, maman, you don't have to be shy!", I exclaimed and laid her palm on my bump. Then we both waited.

After a while, I shook my head.

"Seems, as if he is asleep again!", I sighed.

My mother shrugged and smiled happily anyway. I decided to go a little further and laid my arms around her. She immediately reciprocated and hugged me as tight as she dared.

"I'm sorry", she whispered, "I was just so concerned about your future and your reputation and I didn't want you to get hurt! Can you please forgive me for all the things I said to you? I thought, you let him use you for his sick pleasure and at the same time getting better job offers. I shouldn't have thought something like that, at least not of my own child."

I had begun to cry and sobbed into her shoulder. It took me several minutes, until I was able to respond to her plea.

"I know, that you were just worried about me. And that you still are. That thing, two days before Gabriel's birthday, well.....It wasn't planned and neither of us would have ever thought that to happen, but we all liked it a lot. And of course it didn't come without any consequences. Nathalie is....well, it's actually not mine to tell, but I certainly hope, I can trust you, she's...."

I watched my mother's reaction closely, trying to read her thoughts, when she surprised me quite a bit and finished my sentence:

"...pregnant too? Wow, I think I need to sit down!"

And so she did. Then maman continued:

"So what's the actual status between the three of you now and how does your doctor fit into the whole mess?"

I giggled.

"It's a very long story, maman! To cut it short, I am with Sean and Gabriel is with Nathalie. And to take away some of your concerns, until last night, Gabriel was the only man, I ever slept with. He has always been clinging onto the thought, that his wife would one day return and that's why he rejected Nathalie too. He loved her all the time though. And then there was this afternoon, when we got into a fight and at some point one thing led to another and well......here we are!", I explained, pointing to my stomach. "Sean isn't a full doctor yet, he is actually doing his internship at the hospital and the private practice, I went for my examinations. We clicked the very moment our eyes met and at my second appointment, which was the day, Gabriel, Nathalie and I did....you know....., he was there on his own. After he did the ultrasound and showed me my baby, which by now looked like one, I started crying. Hysterically. He sat down beside me and held me in his arms to comfort me, while I told him all the things, that had happened over those couple of weeks. Then I had a little trouble with almost passing out and he decided to accompany me home. We talked a bit, I organized an autograph from Adrien for his twin sisters and we kept some kind of contact. Like texting sometimes. Until he called me yesterday in the evening to show me something important at the hospital and that was when I figured out, that Nathalie was about to....have an abortion. I asked Sean to have Gabriel come there, while I spoke with her, then we were waiting for them outside, I had Sean feel for the kicks and then he was shocked, when I told him, that I hadn't been at another appointment and we went to have a look at the baby and the gender.

To make it really quick now, because I have to get back with his breakfast, so he can leave for work:

He accidentally brushed his hand along a very sensitive spot, which made me....well, I am kinda constantly.....you know, since I am pregnant, I could do.....'it' like 24/7..... Well, we both were flustered and tried to ignore it, when we somehow reached the point, where he massaged the hurting spot on my back and that made me doze off, but not without making him lay down behind me. We somehow ended up kissing, then we had a bit of an argument, he didn't want to be drawn into all of it, but in the end, we decided to give it a shot, As did Gabriel and Nathalie eventually!"

"That's quite some story!", my mother blurted out, "I still don't know, what to think about all of that, but....", she took a deep breath, "....as long as your happy, I am happy too. At least Sean is more your age and committed I hope!"

"He is!", I answered with a smile and sparkling eyes, making maman grin.

"Why don't you just sit down and I'll make the breakfast for him? Except, you insist on doing it yourself, of course!", she suggested.

Now I chuckled and shook my head.

"I am pregnant, maman, not sick. I would really love to make it myself!"

She nodded and freed some space for me to work, so that I returned to my room about ten minutes later, carrying to plates with scrambled eggs, toast and two mugs with café au lait on a tray.

Sean was already dressed, which made me frown, when I looked at him. Chuckling he placed a gentle kiss on the back of my nose and whispered:

"The food looks great, thank you!"

We ate in silence, I was taking my time, while he gobbled down his portion in a couple of seconds. I gazed at the time and wondered:

"When does your shift start? You shouldn't be eating like that!"

That made him laugh and he shook his head, then mocked me:

"Well, are you trying to tell the doctor what's healthy?"

"You're not a full doctor yet, are you?", I teased him back.

He stood up and walked over to me, as I was still sitting on the bed, while he had eaten at the small desk in front of the window. Taking the plate out of my hands and placing it on my nightstand, he crawled on top of me, one hand pushing up my shirt, which i was wearing without a bra, to then brush down my shorts, I did have nothing underneath either. With a mischievous smile he started to kiss down from my neck to my cleavage, his hands roaming my body as he did, his lips soon found my left breast, but instead of placing his mouth on my nipple, he kept circling it, slightly brushing it with his lips or his tongue, then moving over to the right, his hands now cupping them, and finally he flicked with his tongue against the erect wart, yet so slightly, that I groaned in agony.

Sean noticed with another vicious grin and released my tension by sucking it strongly into his mouth.

"Oh yes Sean, don't stop!", I cried out and felt him at the same time increase his efforts. While he switched between both breasts, licking, sucking, biting and flicking my nipples, he moved his hands further down, so he could get my shorts completely off of my legs and part them a little more, for his hand to slip between my thighs and slowly slip upwards to the place I urgently needed to feel him.

I flinched the very moment his fingertips come into contact with my skin and let out a desperate mewl.

"Crap", he hissed and started to kiss along my stomach, until he reached the area, I now send out a quiet prayer, that I had shaved it well. Despite his lack of experience, my new found lover noticed, that I had tensed up and questioned:

"Is there anything wrong? If you don't feel comfortable with me, kissing you there, just tell me!"

I blushed, but shook my head, admitting barely audible:

"I am just not sure, if.....you know......it was only the second time, I shaved down there.....usually I had a brazilian waxing and well....."

He laughed and bend his head back down, placed a couple of kisses on my mount of venus, then looked up again and hummed:

"Relax, you're simply beautiful!"

Despite blushing even harder, after he complimented me, I really felt more at ease and could enjoy the things, his lips were doing.

Before he went any further with his mouth, he lifted his head again and croaked:

"This is the first time, I am trying this, so please, tell me, if I do something wrong!"

I giggled and nodded, then laid back down and waited for what he was about to do.

Gabriel had woken up too and was watching his beloved Nathalie with a blissful smile. Then he sighed deeply and got up to take a shower and get ready for the day. He was planning on getting a head start, so his assistant wouldn't feel the urge to do her job at all.

Not only because she was still having those days off, but also, because the last weeks must have been very hard on her, not able to talk to anyone about being pregnant and then forcing herself to almost do something, she would have regretted for the rest of her life. He felt guilty for not even noticing, that something was up, that her appearance even had changed. But it was a similar guilt, the guilt towards me and our unborn child, that had kept him from even looking at her with more than a short glimpse.

After getting dressed, he pecked her cheek and quietly left to go downstairs and into his office.

He heard the giggling and the soft moans, coming out of my room and quickened his steps, fighting the growing jealousy, that got him into a state of rage, but then he thought of the woman, he had just left asleep in his bed and that he had no more right to feel like that.

He took a few deep breaths, then entered through the iron doors and shut them behind him, leaning his back against the cool surface with closed eyes and tried to let the bad feelings pass. His eyes fell on the portrait of his wife and he growled.

He knew, she had been cheating on him, the signs had been fucking obvious. Not only did she refuse to have any sexual interaction with him anymore, she also had begun to dress differently, stayed away half of the night, allegedly spending it at some ominous friend's home, though she was never able to synchronize her friend's and his schedules, so he could become acquainted to her as well. She even smelled of men's cologne and aftershave, when she came home late at night and he never said a fucking word to that.

He wanted to punch her darn face on the painting in anger, when a thought popped up in his mind and he begun to smile. According to French law she was gone long enough by now, that he could get this marriage annulled. Like that, he would be able, to ask Nathalie, to become his forever.

"Thank you for leaving, darling", he muttered blissfully and went to his tablets with a wide smile on his lips, starting to contact his lawyers to get the process going.

Sean had started very slowly and reluctantly, placing very soft and gentle kisses on my 'lips', then with his mouth barely touching he brushed over my hypersensitive, little nub, making me groan in anticipation. He looked up, about to say something, but I simply shook my head and reached into his hair, guiding him back to where I urgently needed to feel him.

"It feels good, just go a little stronger, yeah? I need to feel you....oh yes....that's.....oh fuck Sean, what are you......oh crap, you....."

I clenched the sheets underneath me in my fists, while he was now strongly sucking on my clit, his chin teasing my entrance, his tongue darting out between his lips, flicking the little pea like bundle with quick, faint touches, driving me rapidly towards an agonizing point before I would eventually come to a sweet release.

"Oh Sean, I can't, I......oh fuck....I can't do this any longer, I.....please, I need to.....let me feel you.....oh for fuck's.....", I cried out, "I......I can't......I can't take any more of.....I....please, I beg you.....oh God I going to......"

And then I felt the strong orgasm rampage through out my body, making all my muscles tense and my back arch convulsively, while my hips and pelvis were not only twitching but jolting up and against his mouth, my hands still pressing him firmly against my throbbing intimates, my screams of pleasure, deep and dark, drowning out each and every sound around us.

I came shivering and panting down from my endless seeming high, to feel my fervent lover crawl on top of me and entangle me into a passionate kiss.

I could feel his erection press against my crotch through his pants and could hear and feel him moaning into my mouth. Eagerly I slipped a hand between us and after a few seconds, I had the buttons of his pants open and was stripping them down his thighs, only to then slip my fingers into the waistband of his 'CATNOIR' themed boxers.

To my raised eyebrows he just said:

"My sisters! They fancy him, though they got me those! It was laundry day, I didn't know, I would spend the night, so please, no judging, okay?"

I chuckled and agreed:

"No judging. But I think, we better take them off, yeah?"

Not waiting for his answer, I pushed them down his legs, giving his throbbing erection the space to bounce upwards and against my slit.

We both moaned from the sudden sensation, yet I could see him hesitate after what happened earlier, so I took the initiative and rolled him onto his back, quickly straddling his legs, to lower myself onto his length.

His fingers grabbed my thighs in an instant and were almost painfully digging into the flesh, but I didn't mind right now and started to move up and down in a slow and steady pace, being careful, to not make him enter me too deep. Sean was soon meeting my thrusts with his own, still trying to keep himself under control to not hurt me. I could tell though, that he didn't come any closer to his orgasm and so I slowed down and grabbed both his hands.

Placing one on my still growing breasts, I boldly, but with reddening cheeks, moved the other to my intimates, guiding his thumb onto my little nerve bundle, then placed my hands on his thighs behind my butt and started to grind on him, while I took up going up and down on his member again.

Feeling his hands on my most sensitive areas, pushed me over the edge so quickly, that my release washed over me out of nowhere and I cried out, while taking him in with strong, fast thrusts, my body having a will of it's own and trying to keep me on that high as long as possible.

The man underneath me was groaning loudly, his hands catching my hips to lift me off, when I came down on him with a last move, taken all of him into my tight depth and felt him twitch inside of me at the very same moment, his hot fluids filling me, the sensation brought me to a point, where I almost passed out.

My legs trembled, as did my arms, when I leaned back further onto his legs, taking heaving breaths, a broad grin on my lips.

"Are you okay?", he asked me panting, his voice barely there.

"Uh huh!", was all I could get out at that moment, but it was enough to make him relax and drop back onto the cushion.

Twenty minutes later, he eventually left to his job, after making sure for like ten times, that I really was feeling fine.

"You really should be more careful!", he said repeatedly and I rolled my eyes. Shaking his head, he kissed me a last time and said sternly, "I'm serious! Take a step back! I'll call you later, okay?"

"Okay", I mumbled, feeling just tired enough to go back to sleep.

"Sweet dreams, love!", he hummed and hurried into the hallway, closing the door gently behind him.

As he rushed down the corridor, he almost bumped into a very distressed looking Nathalie, who was, dressed in Gabriel's robe only, on her way to her room, being about to vomit, but not wanting to do that in his bathroom.

Startled she flinched and almost tripped, but luckily the young doctor caught her and gave her a concerned look.

"Are you alright?", he questioned the pale woman, who shook her head and tried to push past him, her hand covering her mouth as she did.

The worried man though, didn't let go and helped her into her room and then through another door, where she managed to leave him behind and almost shoved the door into his face, when she slammed it shut.

Sean waited outside for her until the unmistakable sounds of her puking stopped and he heard the water from the tap run. He knocked softly on the door, pushing it open without waiting for her reaction.

Nathalie was holding on to the sink with two hands, her face now grey and bloodless, shaking all over. He swiftly closed the gap between them and grabbed her around the waist with one hand, the other closed around her forearm and then he walked her to her bed and helped her sit down. Slowly he picked up her legs and placed them on the duvet, turning the fragile woman around as he did, so she was lying with her head on the foot end and had her legs higher than the rest of her body, positioned comfortably on two cushions.

Slowly the colour came back to her cheeks, and the caring physician eventually let go of her shoulders, as she had tried to get up for a couple of times.

Only now, Nathalie seemed to realize her position and recognized the man at her side.

"Hey", my sweet boyfriend asked her cordially, "feeling a little better?"

She nodded, about to sit up, but he laid his palms onto her shoulders and gently pushed her back down.

"Don't please. If I hadn't followed you, you'd have passed out in the bathroom. When was the last time, you ate something? Did you have anything before you went to bed last night?", he questioned with professional concern.

The pregnant assistant shook her head. Opening her mouth to explain, Sean shushed her:

"Sh, I understand. You weren't supposed to eat before the surgery and then there was too much going on, when you came back here. I don't want you to even try to sit up, until have eaten anything, do you hear me? I will stay right here all the time, because I don't trust you will!"

He then took out his phone and called Gabriel. Luckily the designer's number was still in his list from the night before.

It took less than five minutes, until the man barged into the young woman's room, his face distraught, and instantaneously sat down on the bed beside her. Taking her hand, he turned to the younger man and told him:

"I've ordered my chef, to bring her some food up here directly!", turning to his beloved woman, he narrowed his brows and asked, "why are you in here? How come, that the young man was in here just in time, to save you from whatever could have happened?"

He caressed the back of her hand with his thumb, the other hand cupping her face.

She closed her eyes and shrugged. Her voice was quiet and husky, when she explained:

"I felt like throwing up, the moment I opened my eyes and I didn't want to do that in your bathroom!"

Gabriel's face turned crimson red and he was about to yell at her stupidity, but the intern laid a hand on his shoulder and shook his head.

"Don't! Try to be understanding!", he mouthed.

Taking a deep breath, the usually so easily aggravated man nodded and bent down to kiss his assistant's forehead.

"You're totally stupid!", he scolded her then. But very calm and lovingly. "Please, my love, don't do things like that. There is no need, to try and go into a different room to throw up. I am very certain, I referred to it as our room last night and not as mine! So for fuck's sake, Nath, don't scare me like that!"

She opened her eyes and gave him a surprised glare. Noticing his hands shaking, she gave him a weak smile and squeezed the one, that was holding hers.

"Okay!", she whispered.

Inhaling deeply with his eyes shut, he tried to regain control, then bent down and laid his forehead against the female's, uttering almost soundlessly.

"I love you, Nathalie. I can't ever loose you! I need you so much!"

"I love you too!", she croaked, then pushed her head up to kiss him.

A knock on the door made them all three look up.

"Yes", Gabriel bellowed, then waited for my mother to enter and apologized, "sorry, I am just..."

She interrupted him:

"I understand, it's fine!", she looked at the younger male and added, "Sean was it, right? Come, give them a little time. I know, you already had breakfast, but as I am sure, you'll be staying for a bit, would you like some coffee?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 39 17
Deep down, she always knew it was abuse, but she ignored those feelings. ''Y-You're wrong.'' ''Nathalie, please listen to reason. You need my help.''...
7.6K 1K 26
a luka couffaine love story || completed ✓ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Music is often simpler than words", he spoke in a soothing tone as he brushed his h...
2.6K 117 19
What if there was another world? Another world where Gabriel Agreste never became hawkmoth to bring his wife back. What if Emilie died due to somethi...
47.5K 1.1K 56
{It was a cold stormy night... and tonight... Nathalie's life will change forever} !!| The plot of the story is an original idea, created by me |!! H...