Superficial | [duncan X Trans...

Codykiniies

Updates not likely, I'm sorry 💔 Start: May-6-22 #2 in totaldrama 8/17/22 #3 in Totaldramaisland 10/7/22 End:... Еще

[1] welcome to camp♡
[2] Welcome to exhaustion</3
[3] Welcome to dodgeball ☹
[4] Welcome to mediocre talent😰
[5] Welcome to camping🐻
[6] Welcome to your worst nightmare😈
[8] Welcome to Deerhood- 😦
[9] Welcome to cooking :D
[10] Welcome to some quality time :P
[11]Welcome to.. the chapter you've been waiting for.

[7] Welcome to bony island ☠

2.6K 77 39
Codykiniies

A/N: happy pride month btw! The info about Duncan in this chapter when you talk to him is all headcanons since we don't really know like all the interests and such of the character. Thanks for all the support<3

Ep: up the creek

(Last episode refresher.)

Everyone was now sitting on the benches, duncan was looking at courtney who was across the table from him with a smirk on his face. You were even more annoyed at this, first he wanted you and now he's using Courtney as a backup plan?? Your anger got the best of you and you dumped your bowl of slop on Duncan's head before leaving. Duncan managed to say "what gives." before you were out the dining hall. you sat on a stump outside and waited for the next challenge to begin.

..

"Hey, what's your deal?" Duncan's voice echoed from behind you. You ignored him as he sat beside you, In turn he looked at you for a moment.

"Someone's pissy today." Duncan awaited a response."I'm talking to you." Duncan stood up and walked in front of you

"hmph" you kept looking away from him.

"Y'know I should be the one acting like that. Seeing as you're the one who toyed with me." Duncan crossed his arms and spoke with annoyance.

"I said I was sorry about that." you turned toward him, not looking up at him as you did so.

"Yeah well I don't think I forgive you just yet, you can't even look at me." Duncan began to walk off before you grabbed his arm.

"Hey, I am sorry. I just want to be friends again" you stood up and managed to look at him, his face was filled with more angry than you expected. It even scared you a little bit causing you to look down immediately after.

"Whatever." Duncan pulled his arm from your hand, you just stared at the ground as his legs disappeared from you view.

--- Later

You guys were now by the lake listening to chris explain the challenge; Paddle to bony island, walk with kanoes to the other side of the island. Build a rescue fire and paddle home, first team to return kanoes to the beach got invisibility. Also a strict rule, Don't take anything from the island since it was cursed.

You walked down the steps and looked for a partner, everyone seem to have in mind who they wanted to be with. Duncan gave you a snarky look before going off with one of the girls  and harold, you rolled your eyes. D.j saw you alone and invited you to come with him and geoff, so you did. Dj was fretting the water and clearly scared, Geoff dragged the kanoe into the water and you helped him by pushing it in.

"We're gonna be fine." Geoff paddled down the river while talking to Dj.

"Don't worry D.j, We'll be okay." You put your hand on his arm and tried to comfort him.

"So dude, how you likin the camp?" Geoff kept paddling but also looking back at you.

"Um, it's worse than any other summer camp i've been at." you looked out at the water and the other teams. "oh and eyes on the road- er- river." you were a bit scared geoff was gonna crash into a rock or possibly another team.

You looked over at duncan who was just sitting and carving something into his kanoe with his pocket knife. He looked up and saw you staring at him, you waved but he just rolled his eyes and went back to carving something.

After a little drifting Geoff began to talk about the gift he made for bridge. His gift was some kinda thing made for loose change, D.j told him how it was bad.

"Geoff, no. Just no." you spoke with disappointment in your voice, who even makes a loose change thing for someone you thought to yourself.

"Well, I tried." Geoff sighed and kept paddling, you paddled as well till you guys ended up at the island. D.j and Geoff got up, D.j held out his hand for you, You grabbed his hand and stepped out the kanoe.

"Thanks." you smiled and then picked up of the back part of the kanoe as Geoff got the front and Dj got the middle. 

You guys walked down a part of trail,  Geoff leading you guys. You looked back for a moment at Duncan. He looked at you then just back at the path with what seemed like hurt on his face , you had a hard time looking away as you were a bit distracted by him. You took a moment to examine his face and before you could look away from him you almost tripped over a rock, you heard a snicker from what you assumed was Duncan.

"You alright." Dj looked down at you, your group stopped for a moment.

"yeah, sorry! let's keep going!" you smiled and were a bit nervous with everyone looking at you.

"be careful!" Courtney waved at you and spoke a little louder so you could hear.

Your group continued walking until Geoff eventually fell and injured part of his leg, geoff let out some words of remorse and told the team to go on without him. Courtney began to walk away before Dj grabbed her shoulder and started speaking.

"We're not leaving any man behind! Not on my watch!" Dj lifted Geoff and put him on top of the kanoe. 

You and Dj carried him on top of the kanoe till you made it to the beach where the other team had already started the second part of the challenge which was building a fire. Duncan pulled out his lighter and set some sticks a flame as courtney sustained the fire. Your team went to collect wood and such things to fuel the fire. Duncan walked along the beach and you followed behind him.

"Here to annoy me some more?" Duncan spoke as he fidgeted with his lighter, you assumed he had heard the sand behind him as you stepped on it.

"As fun as that sounds, No. I'm here to make up with you." You kept following Duncan, he stopped a short moment after you did.

"Make up? A couple days ago it seemed you wanted to make out with me." Duncan turned around to face you and crossed his arms.

"Look I'd really like it if we could put this all behind us." You pleaded with Duncan but the expression on his face just seemed to become more angrier. 

"So that's it? you just wanna pretend like that never happened?" Duncan kept his arms crossed as he spoke

"if it'd mean we go back to being friends then yes." you stepped closer to Duncan and hoped he'd just agree with you, you wanted things to be "normal" again.

"I can't." he uncrossed his arm and turned away from you, facing the ocean.

"why not?" You took another step closer to him and put your hand on his shoulder as a way of telling him to face you.

"Why? Are you seriously asking me why? Maybe because I kissed you." He turned around to face you and you let go of his shoulder. "I fucking kissed you, you expect me to just act like that never happened?!" He grabbed your arm and leaned into you more as he continued speaking. "I can see that you can't even consider my feelings. I see now that I should've never kissed you. So yeah we can act like this never happened. You can go back to be a selfish little bitch and I can go back be the stupid guy  who's oblivious to it." Duncan let go of your arm and awaited your response.

"Look, I'm really sorry. I am but this thing that was between us was moving to fast. Maybe I was wrong, I don't want things to be how they were. I want them to be better, I admit I did like it when you kissed me but instead of just rushing into thing how about we go on like a date or something-?" You grabbed Duncan's hand, his expression softened though he still had a clear hint of frustration painted on his face.

"A date?" Duncan held your hand and put his other on the back of his neck, he held a nervous and confused expression.

"yeah, just to get to know each other better." You smiled softly at Duncan and pulled his hand to your chest.

Duncan looked at you for a moment. "I-"

"Okay lovebirds, we have a challenge to win!" Courtney had picked up some sticks and held them in one of her hands, she grabbed Duncan's arm with her other and led him away.

You didn't think there were that close but then again you weren't around every time they interacted. You went back to the fire as courtney collected more sticks after she talked to Duncan for a second. You and some of your teammates stood around the fire watching geoff slowly drag himself to the fire and put throw some sticks inside.

"Bridgette, you've got first aid training right? Maybe you could check out geoff's wounds. He might have gangrene." Dj kept a worried expression on his face.

"Or jungle rot."  Geoff chimed in. 

You looked at Dj then at geoff, you already knew what was going on here. Bridgette walked over to Geoff and examined his leg and Dj winked at Geoff, an obvious setup for some romance between Geoff and Bridge. Dj said for everyone to get more wood so the fire would be bigger and Harold decided to throw your guys's paddles into the fire, understandably everyone was shocked at this. Everyone was also clearly mad but before you guys had any more time to argue the other team's side emitted an explosion. The other team had gotten point for best rescue fire, your team was a little shaken up by the explosion but with how things have been going it wasn't much of a suprise something like this happened. With your paddles now set a flame your team was a bit worried how they were gonna get back until a girl on the other team said to have someone push your guys's kanoes to the shore. After soom peer pressure Dj pushed your guys's kanoes all the way to the shore which in turn made your team win as everyone cheered. Everyone went on about their usual after challenge activities after a bit of celebration, You caught up with Duncan.

"So, about that date?" You walked alongside Duncan, you guys followed a path in the forest.

"I don't do,, dates." Duncan glanced at you before stopping and leaning against a tree.

"Well then, how about just us hanging out and talking. Preferably alone.. and we're already in the forest, seems like the perfect area to me." you walked up to Duncan and grabbed his hand, he seemed to be caught off guard by this though it was nothing new.

"Oh? Trying to seduce me now?" You couldn't tell if Duncan was speaking sarcastically or seriously about what he just said.

"Not at all." You chuckled for a moment and looked at Duncan smiling.

"It was yesterday or something when you said you didn't know me that well, What do you even wanna know?" Duncan sat down so you did as well, the ground was a bit mushy but it didn't bother you too much besides the fact there was gonna be dirt on your pants after this.

"Uhmm, well let's start with something simple I guess." You took a moment to ponder some simple questions which could easily be answered by anyone.

"How long does it take to think of a question, just ask me my favorite color or something." Duncan closed his eyes for a moment, still on the ground and leaning backwards against a tree.

"Hey I'm trying to think of an actual interesting question buut if you insist, what's your favorite color? You sat in front of Duncan and earnestly awaited a response, though you already had an idea of the answer.

"Oh you actually listened to me." Duncan smirked for a moment. "Is the hair dye not indidcation enough?" He laid his arm on one of his knees then looked at you, his expression being softer than last time though his tone being the same snarky one he occasionally used.

"Was that an answer or- Well I guess it doesn't matter since I already knew the answer!" Your mood changed to a happier seeing how Duncan actually seemed to actually be enjoying your company. You scanned your brain for a moment. "Okay um next question, What's your favorite kind of music?" You looked over at Duncan who was now tracing random symbols into the dirt with a stick that he had found.

"Easy enough, if you couldn't tell I like punk music. Some of my favorite bands are Misfits and Black Flag." Duncan kept drawing random stuff in the dirt while also simultaneously looking at you.

"Don't actually think I've actually heard any of Black Flag's music before." You racked your brain for any memory of these bands, you remembered hearing one of misfits songs a while ago but that was about it.

"You're kidding right? How have you not heard there music before?? Okay I don't know what you listen to but I'm making you listen to them as soon as this competition thing is over an--" Duncan excitedly trailed off talking about his favorite band as you stared at him

One sentence kept repeating in your head. "I'm making you listen to them as soon as this competition is over." That sentence was stuck in you head, to you it meant he wanted to stay in contact with you after this was over. You smiled at the thought of you guys just hanging out together without any other ulterior motives. Duncan was still talking about his music interest while you stared at him, it occured to you how this was the first time he actually seemed so enthusiastic about something in front of you. And as you stared at him a familiar feeling rose up inside you though you couldn't quite put your finger on it, You decided to ignore it and just stared at Duncan as he went on a tangent. 

"Idiot." you said quietly just enough for Duncan not to here you, You couldn't help but smile. His face was full of excitement which you then chuckled at.

"Hey what's funny." Duncan stopped his tangent and crossed his arms in suspicion.

"Nothing, You're just cute." You kept a smile on your face and didn't think to much about what you had just said.

"...Where'd that come from so suddenly." As you looked at Duncan his face seemed to be red and he was clearly flustered, he looked away from you gaze.

You questioned his reaction, it's not like you've never complimented him before and you guys had cuddled and stuff so why has his reaction different than usual. You thought to yourself about if you said anything different before dropping it and just chuckling to yourself at Duncan's reaction.

Got my antidepressants guys! (👍≖‿‿≖)👍  makes me feel weird sometimes /neg. Can you tell I've been reading webtoons lately- The moment you're tempted to make art of a scene in your own story. I'll Probably make extra content (side stories/art?) Before I go on a little break. Visiting my dad who lives in hawaii in some weeks.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

27.7K 735 49
This is currently being worked on right now. I'm really sorry about it. If you could possibly not read it right now because it wouldn't not make sens...
11.1K 199 26
GWUNCAN one shots, posted on my previous account @dragonqueen83107
Aryia Emrani X Reader Imagines Lyra_Lonewolf

Любовные романы

12.5K 124 34
- Aryia/ Badboywolfy X Reader imagines - Requests are open and available - I mainly write fluff - I DO NOT write mature content - Warnings are shown...
505K 7.3K 200
Most of my ideas come from daydreaming about scenarios that will never happen! I'm excited to write for you guys. Feel free to make requests! :) Star...