ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪxᴛᴀᴘᴇ - xᴜ ᴍɪɴɢʜᴀᴏ

By _MeanYoongiii_

- give it back? - where is the fun in that? - What are you gonna do with it? - Let me think about it. In w... More

i like you
walkman
your name
delivery
come to my party
first dance
waisted
kiss goodnight
favor from an enemy
sweet guy
an almost kiss
an assigment
carelessly in love
chicken
miss piggy
speakers
i missed you
only him
babygirl
Two wishes
best day
love drunk
butterflies
disaster
dinner and kisses
after school
jealousy
infinite
stupid arguments
the truth about the mixtape
sweeter
two tickets for a concert
different
I love you
Epologue

sick

281 11 3
By _MeanYoongiii_

Minghao spent his entire school day trying to avert guy from killing Jun. Now that the school day was over he ran inside the cafeteria only to realise how big of a loser he is. Of course she was not gonna wait for him. 

Hours passed. 

How could she still be here? 

He ran out to find her. She might wont be at the cafeteria but she could be waiting for the bus or be on the parking lot. Could she possibly be waiting for him outside. On his way out, he found Kwan on the exit. Finally,, a smile appeared. He could know where she is. 

"Kwan!" Calling out his name made the boy slightly turn and face him with a smile. "Hao, Hey..." He waved in a friendly manner. 

"Hey, Um... Have you maybe seen my girlfriend?" He playfully said and they both stared at each other with some adorable smiles. "Well, She left like... an hour ago..." He let him know. "Wait. She left before school was over? Why?" And now his smile faded away. 

"Well, she wasn't feeling very well so she went home to take care of herself..." He informed him but instead of feeling better he started getting worried. "Thanks for letting me know...." He was about to leave and go find her but Vernon stopped him on his way to the parking lot. 

"Are you ready?" Hansol asked while placing his one hand on Hao's shoulder. "Ready for what?" The poor boy couldnt undrestand what he was talking about. "To drive you to your house and also find my wallet... I think I left it there last night..." Heannounced. 

"Oh... Right... Um... But.." 

"Lets go now If its okay because I dont have too much time..." Vernon gave him a smile so Hao couldnt just say No when his friends need him. "O-Okay... Lets go..." He ran to Vernon's mpttprcycle only to gain some minutes for himself afterwards. They need to be fast so he can go to Cha later. 

"You dont have to run. I mean... I will still make it..." Vernon giggled, thinking Hao is in a hurry because of him. "Right..." Hao hoped on with an awkward curve on his lips. 

All he wanted was to see Bong Cha and make sure she is okay. 

-------

As soon as they reached his house they both walked in and made their way to Hao's room. Vernon started looking around in his attempt to find his wallet. 

"Where can it be?" He whispered to himself. 

"I am going to the bathroom... You can keep on searching..." Vernon nodded as soon as Hao said that. The exchanged a smile and Hansol was now searching alone. He lastly opened a drawer only to find it in there. "Who put it there?" He raised an eyebrow and grabbed it. 

"It must be Jun... That idiot..." He whispered and put it in his open bag. When he spotted the open drawer he also noticed a white folder. He narrowed his eyebrows in his attempt to spot the writing on top of it. 

It had his name on it. 

"Wait, What?" He was confused. Turning around to stare at the door he realised Hao was not there. He still was in the bathroom. Vernon slowly grabbed the envelope to take it out from the drawer.

He realised it had something inside. That's when he heard the door of the bathroom. With fast moves he closed the drawer and puttee envelope inside his bag. Minghao walked inside while he was zipping it. 

"Did you find it?" He asked while taking of his shirt so he can change clothes and make his way to his girlfriend."Yes... Yeah, Its right here!" He made an awkward joke while holding the wallet. "You okay?" Hao asked, realising something is wrong. 

"Yeah, I am just running late, I need to leave. See you around..." Like that he walked out of the room and leave. "Weird?" Hao told himself and continued searching through his wardrobe only two find a legit outfit for today. 

After that, he ate something, brushed his teeth once again grabbed his back but when he opens the door to finally leave the house, his smile dropped into a frown and he took a step back. "What do you two want now?" He noticed Jun and Gyu behind the door frame.

"We need you to help us solve something..." 

"You can both turn around and Leave!!!!" He pointed at the horizon but these two were not willing to take a step further. "Hao pleaseeee..." Jun ran inside his house and Hao's jaw almost dropped. Then he turned to look at Gyu. The tall man just shrugged his shoulders. 

"Oh... By the way, that's yours..." He handed him the broken glasses and walked inside without a care on the world. Hao was just stnding down the door frame super perplexed pf what just happened. 

"Why me, god?" He whispered to himself and walked back inside, closing the door with the bag of his foot and throwing his bag to the floor. "Where are you, idiots?" He yelled in his attempt to find out where these two went. 

"Upstairs..." Jun yelled back. 

-------

It was pretty late at night. Minghao didn't even find some extra minutes to at least call the sick girl. He felt terrible about it but each Time he was about to grab his phone Jun was fast enough to grasp it and continue talking about his problems. 

On the other hand, Bong Cha who happened to not feel well that day was forced to work on the chicken diner because they were in desperate need for help. It was their parents anniversary so the couple planned to spend the night together. 

Now, Bong Cha had no choice but stand behind the counter while Chan is taking away the orders. She also has to be the waiter for the place. Chan walked in and threw the bag on the counter quite exhausted.

"Oh My god... Can we change posts for... like... a while... I am a mess..." He was indeed sweating. The girl was not even slightly better than he was but when she saw him like that he hated it. "Y-Yeah sure..." With trembling legs she walked past the counter and got out. 

"Hey, Are you okay?" The man grabbed her in his attempt to scan her. 

"Yeah, I am good..." 

"You sure?" 

"Mmhm..." 

She grabbed the bag and delivered some extra orders close to their area. It took her a while to actually take care of any single delivery. It was late at night as soon as she returned from her last delivery, only to see Chan sleeping on the counter. Thank god the place was empty so they didn't disappoint a costumer. 

The girl already felt terrible because of her health but seeing Chan so worn out actually scarred her heart. She faked a smile and approached the counter. 

"H-Hey C-Chanie..." She caressed his shoulder. The boy slowly lifted his eyelashes only for his eyes to adjust. He recognised his sister right away so he was brought back to reality quickly. "Did I fall asleep? I am so sorry..." He apologised and lifted his head so he can properly see her. 

"Its okay, Go home to sleep..." She carresed him like she was not hurting inside at this point. She could act like she is fine so well nobody could tell. "But we have to clean the place..." He announced and got up. "Dont worry about it. I will do it. Go home and get some rest, okay?" She smiled. 

"Thank you. I own you..." He smiled and hugged her quickly. She was so weak she didn't have time to be surprised about this interaction. Before she even knows it Chan disappeared like smoke. Now she was alone to take care of the place. 

She returned from the kitchen with a broom, and started sweeping the floors, while attempting not to fall asleep. She was holding her tummy from time to time just to prevent an unpleasant incident of throwing up. 

"Whats wrong with me today?" She whispered. Is it because of the anxiety? She thought to herself. Right when she was about to fall asleep while literally standing she heard the bell and the door falling open.

"We are closed..." She slowly turned her head towards that direction but her face changed the expression as soon as she saw Xu Minghao. "W-What are you doing here?" She was so weak to even ask that. 

"Are you okay?" He rushed and grabbed the broom away from her hands. 

"G-give that back! I have to clean..." She murmured but Hao was fast enough to drag a chair closer and force her to sit. "Sit down..." He announced and his one hand fell on her shoulder. "Who let you here alone?" He kneeled a little so he can reach her height when she is seated. 

"My brother was sick, I sent him home..." She slightly closed her eyes but they were also kinda open so she can see him even though she was suffering. "And you are not sick?" He asked and his hand fell on her forehead. "Are you kidding me? You are burning up..." Hey announced. 

"Can I have my broom back?" She tried to reach it. 

"No!" Hao slapped her hand so she put it on top of her lap while her lips were pouty. "Fine..." She looked down. "We need to take you home..." He was about to grab her hand and leave but she didn't seem interested in doing so. 

"I can't leave the place like that. I'll clean fast and then lets go!!" She tried to get up but Hao pinned her down before she even fulfils the full activity. "No... I... I will do it..." He reassured her. "I wont let you do that..." 

"I didn't ask you..." He glared at her and grabbed the broom. She was not expecting to see him do the chores for her but indeed he was swiping the floors like it was his responsibility to do so. "H-hao..." She was whispering but Minghao was ignoring her on purpose. 

"Why are you doing that?" She whispered again and the man stopped whatever he was doing, only to stand without even looking at her. 

"Because I love you..." He said and again silence for a while. 

"How can you say that so easily?" She whispered, feeling completely disappointed of herself that she is nit capable of sharing feelings like that. Hao let the broom fall, turned around =, kneeled to reach her level and slowly grabbed her hand. 

"Who said it was easy?" He asked and although the girl was doing her best to keep her eyes open they couldn't help but shutter. "Dont fight it Bong Bong..." The man whispered and his voice almost sounded lie a lullaby. 

"I... I love..." She whispered but her power dicieved her. She fell asleep mid sentence before she even knows it. Hao smiled at how adorable she was at this point. His one hand landed on a strand of hair that was falling on her closed eyes. 

"I love you too..." He whispered back but the girl never heard, maybe because she was already dreaming.

------

After an hour the girl slowly opened her eyes because she heard the water running from the kitchen. The placed seemed cleaned but she wasn't responsible for this. Then memories of Hao cleaning popped in her mind. 

She slowly got up and entered the kitchen only to see Hao washing the dished/. She couldnt help but stare and think of how much she loved him and how incredible he was. She even leaned on the door frame while wearing that specific smirk of happiness on. 

Hao slowly turned his face and their eyes met. 

"You woke up? I sm almost over..." He smiled and turned to his front right away so he continue with the dishes. "We can get you hom-" He was ready to explain but got shocked as soon as he felt two arms enveloping his waist. 

At first, he looked down at these arms and then slowly let the plates on the sink only to realise what is happening. Then a smile slowly curves his lips. "What are you doing?" The man asked although he knew... and loved it. 

"Thank you..." She whispered while her head slowly touched his back. Then, Hao wiped his hands with a cloth and turned around to face the girl. Now they were just hugging while staring deeply into each other. 

"That was nothing..." He smiled. 

"Well... I-It was... something?" She joked, feeling so anxious to be inside his hug like this. He was giving her butterflies every time he was touching her. 

"There's not a single thing I wouldn't do for you.." 

And then butterflies again. 

She got lost inside his eyes and almost forgot her whole existence. All she wanted was too spend the night with him. He was the only one that could make her happy like that. "Do you wanna go Bong Bong?" Hao asked her with a sly smirk. 

"Yes..." She nodded with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.8K 47
What happens when you end up having to date China's most popular Dancer/Actor. But what happens when your a total badass who owns it.
108K 4.6K 13
"It's just for fun, okay?" Fanfic of Vernon, who just wants little bit of Seungkwan. Just for fun. Their little game.
14.4K 813 105
"May this song be an extension of my hand and reach out to you who is far away." Yoon Eunjae is an academically-inclined student who chose Music. Whi...
74 6 26
Xiao Mei is left heartbroken when her first love abandons her after a faithful promise. Just when she starts to get over him, he reappears in her lif...