Peter One Shots

By WhyNoUsernamesLeft

Random stories about Peter and the Avengers. There are some pretty dark stories and a few happy stories. Requ... More

Read This First!
Field Trip to Stark Tower 🌼
Post Civil War 🌼
Rogues Come Back 🌼 🐑
PPPS 🌼🐑
Surprise! 🌼
Love Sick Puppies 🌼🌈
The Streets
The Streets 2 🐑
The Streets 3 🌼🐑
Not My Kid 🌼🐑
The Streets 4 🐑
Josh Gardener 🌼🌈
Number Neighbor 🌼🐑
The Streets 5 🚨
Heartbreaking Encounter 🚨
Asset 🚨🌼
The Field Trip That Ended in a Disaster 🌼🐑
Josh Gardener 2 🌼
Beasts 🐑
Truth Revealed 🌼🐑🚨
Surprise? 🌼
Everything is Fine 🚨
I Used to be Naive πŸ§…
Come Home πŸ§…
Tough Decision🌼
The Streets Part 6

The Rogues Meet Peter Parker 🌼🐑

2.8K 47 21
By WhyNoUsernamesLeft

Peter has had a pretty good day today. The subway wasn't late, he actually got to school on time, he wasn't tarde to any of his classes, he nailed his physics test and got a 94 on his spanish test. The only bad thing about today was that Flash beat him up after school, but he was used to that by now, so it didn't bother him anymore.

Peter was in a really good mood today that he started skipping down the sidewalk as he was on his way to Stark Tower for his internship. He was super excited. He hadn't been able to see Mr. Stark all week due to him being busy with some kind of secret project. Peter was really hoping that today him and Mr. Stark could work on a project together instead of Peter being alone in the lab once again.

The excited teen walked into the tower and waved at Happy and a few of his intern friends. Then he headed towards the private elevator.

"Hey FRIDAY!" Peter said bubbly as he waved at the camera.

"Hello, Peter!" the AI said with joy. A while back Peter was tinkering with FRIDAY's code when he somehow figured out how to add emotion into FRIDAY.

"Is Mr. Stark in the common room?"

"Yes, but-"

"That's great!" He cuts the AI off.

"Can you take me to the common floor, please!" he asks politely. Peter always makes sure to be polite to all of the technology just in case they end up taking over the world. Plus he doesn't want to be rude and hurt their feelings.

The elevator went up a bit too slow for Peter. Mr. Stark might have made this one of the fastest elevators in the world, but was just too excited and still wanted the elevator to speed up. Finally after what felt like an eternity, but was only like 15 seconds, the doors opened. Peter immediately walked out and went towards the kitchen without even looking to see who was sitting on the couches.

"Hey Mr. Stark! I've had an amazing day today. I nailed my physics test and got a 93 on my spanish test! Ned also got a new star wars lego set that he's been dying to have for a year now. We're going to build it after school tomorrow! There was also this cute puppy that I saw on my way over here. I think it was a labado-" Peter was rambling on about his day as he made himself a sandwich until he looked up and saw Mr. Stark and all the rogue Avengers staring at him. His face went bright red.

"Uh... hi?" he said awkwardly.

"Hey kid. I'm glad you had a good day, but I'm kinda busy at the moment. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the rogues coming back, but I haven't exactly seen you all week and I kinda forgot it was thursday." Mr. Stark explained from the couch. The secret project must have been getting the rogues pardoned! Peter thought. That makes so much sense.

"Uh Tony, who is this kid?" Clint asks from his spot on the couch.

"This is Peter. He's my personal intern."

"Damn, he must be smart if Tony lets him be his personal intern." Sam says impressed.

"I'm uh, I'm not that smart." Peter says shyly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Kid you're the top of your class and have an IQ that rivals mine. You're a genius." Mr. Stark compliments him. His words touched Peter's heart. It meant a lot to him to hear that from the Tony Stark. It made him think that maybe, just maybe he was special. Then that warm fuzzy feeling he just got disappeared within seconds.

"What happened to your face?" Mr. Stark asks, his voice full of concern. Peter freezes. How could he have forgotten that he had a black eye and a busted lip from Flash? What's he supposed to tell Mr. Stark? He can't tell him that he's being bullied and he can't tell the rogues that he's Spiderman. So what should he do?

Peter looks at his feet as he responds. "It's nothing Mr. Stark. I just fell on my walk over here." Tony didn't believe him one bit. Steve recognizes his behavior and thinks that Peter might be bullied.

"Kid, come here." Mr. Stark pats the seat next to him. Peter reluctantly walks over to the couch and sits down. Mr. Stark starts inspecting his face. "You can't get these injuries from falling. So I will ask you again, what happened?" he asked more sternly this time. "And don't you dare lie to me again." he adds.

"I... I uh." Peter stammers. Eventually he sighs and starts explaining what happened. "Some kid accidentally punched me." Tony raises an eyebrow at that. The rest of the rogues look at each other with a knowing look.

"Accidentally?" he questions.

"Yup. definitely. Absolutely. Totally." Peter assures him unconvincingly.

"Peter what's going on? You know you can tell me anything kiddo." Mr. Stark urges. He doesn't believe him. Sure Peter might be lying, but it still hurts that his own mentor doesn't believe him.

"You think I'm lying. Of course you believe I'm lying. That's all I am right? Stupid Peter Parker who lies about eveything becasue he's so pathetic and a loser. Man I really am an idiot for thinking you saw me as anything else, because WHY WOULD YOU?! No one else believes me, so why would you?! I shouldn't be here. I don't belong here. I don't belong anywhere. I, I just, I-" Peter gasps out as his thoughts start to spiral out of control, releasing all of his bottled up emotions. He is starting to have a panic attack as he spills everything.

"Peter!" Tony shouts, finally getting the teen's attention. "Peter, look at me. I don't know who told you this, but they're wrong, okay? Do you hear me? They're wrong! You are amazing and brilliant and talented. I don't care what anyone else says because that's the truth! And the only reason I didn't believe you right now is because I'm concerned about you. This isn't the first time you've shown up with some kind of bruise and claimed it to be because you fell. I know there's something else going on and you just proved it. So please, I'm begging you, tell me what's going on. I want to help you, but I can't if you don't tell me." Mr. Stark says as tears threaten to spill. It breaks his heart seeing the kid he cares so much about crying and saying all these awful things about himself. He knew Peter has a low self esteem just like him, but he didn't realize how low it really was. Peter looked into his mentor's eyes and saw love, so much love, and that finally broke him.

"The kids at my school don't like me. They HATE me! They make fun of me. Flash beats me up and I can't do anything about it. Everytime I try I just get so scared. The teachers allow it to happen and it makes me feel so worthless. He NEVER gets in trouble! Whenever I tell a teacher or the principal about what he and the other students are doing, they don't believe me. So I get in trouble. I just don't know what to do anymore. I should be able to handle it. I'm supposed to be strong, but I'm not. They're just words they shouldn't hurt, but they do. They hurt so much worse than when Flash hits me. I hear their voices in my head everytime I do anything, saying that I'm a failure, and I want it to stop. I wish they would just LEAVE ME ALONE! I need it all to STOP! Please just stop. Please."

At this point everyone had tears in their eyes and even a few let them fall. It was heartbreaking to see this sweet little boy so sad and broken. It lit a fire inside each and every one of them. They wanted to find whoever was responsible for hurting such a sweet boy and make them pay.

"Don't worry Peter. I will make it stop, I promise." Mr. Stark says with determination. Luckily he knows where Peter goes to school and the name of the ring leader. "How about we watch a movie and order some pizza tonight. Does that sound good kiddo?" he says softer. Peter nods his head in agreement.

The team gathered pillows, blankets, and snacks for the movie.They all watched three Star Wars movies before Peter fell asleep. Tony then carried Peter to his room and laid him on his bed.

The next day Tony called up the school to 'Talk' about Peter being bullied. It's safe to say that the school is now afraid of Tony Stark. Flash was kicked out of the school for bullying and he was garenteen that he won't be able to get into any college because of his actions, not even community or online colleges that usually accept everyone who applies.

The team worked together to hunt down and make sure that everyone who ever hurt Peter was punished in one way or another. This mission brought the team closer together. Even though the situation was horrible, it was because of Peter that the team came together once again.

Even after they accomplished their mission, Peter still remained to be the glue that stuck each and every Avenger onto the canvas to create a crazy, beautiful, loving masterpiece. 

Who needs a tissue? Not going to lie, I almost started crying while I was writing this, which was really bad considering I was writing this during class. Luckily no one pays attention to me, so they didn't see me with tears in my eyes. That would be a weird an awkward conversation. 

Anyways I'm planning on writing a happier chapter next and no it won't be another rogues come back, I promise. I was not planning on writing three of these story's in a row, but as I was writing them I started having ideas for another one. 

Lastly if you have any requests ideas please let me know. Have a good Monday! (Though I don't know if that's even possible) Byeeeeeee! 

1705 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 39 12
πˆπ“'𝐒 π˜πŽπ”π‘ π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ‹π˜ ππ„πˆπ†ππŽπ”π‘π‡πŽπŽπƒ π’ππˆπƒπ„π‘πŒπ€π! friendly, neighbourhood, depressed, hormonal, the list goes on.
36.9K 756 36
A giant combination of all the mini stories and parts of stories I made while I was thriving in the Marvel fandom during COVID. Marvel does not belon...
153K 3.8K 22
After losing everyone Peter Parker falls into a hole of darkness. Feeling that the death of his Aunt was his fault. Before he could be put into a fos...
104K 3.1K 18
MATURE!!!! "Why?" "It takes away the pain of... existing." May contain triggers. Homecoming universe. NO/LIMITED TW MENTIONED!!! READ WITH CAUTION...