Little Rainbow

By verinaeliz

In a small sleepy town somewhere in America a little baby girl lay sleeping in a basket on the front porch of... More

C0 A Baby Girl
C1 Iridessa Magnolia Cullen
C2 Diagon Alley
C3 Hogwarts Express
C4 Year1 Part1
C5 Year1 Part2
C6 Year1 Part3
C7 Year1 Part4
C8 Year1 Part5
C9 Year1 Part6
C10 Summer
C11 Year2 Part1
C12 Year2 Part2
C13 Year2 Part3
C14 The Quidditch World Cup
C15 Year3 Part1
C16 Year3 Part2
C17 Year3 Part 3
C18 Year3 Part4
C19 Year3 Part5
C20 Year3 Part6
C21 Moving To Utensilville
C22 Year4 Part1
C23Year4 Part2
C25 Decisions, Decisions
C26 Year5 Part1
C27 Year5 Part2
C28 Year5 Part3
C29 Coming Home Early
C30 TLC and A Little Jealousy
C31 Too Many Questions
C32 Wedding Invitation
C33 Carlisle said No
C34 The Ministry Has Fallen
C35 The Muggle School
C36 A Birthday Party
C37 The Volturi
C38 The Bitch Returns
C39 The Truth About Bella Swan
C40 The Final Move From Forks
C41 Don't Get Into Trouble
C42 War's End And Weddings And Happily Ever After

C24 Year4 Part3

1.6K 64 3
By verinaeliz

"This is for you," Sirius said handing his niece a small package as she and Harry stood looking at the Black family tree, family crest and all," I didn't want to give it to you earlier. You seemed happy with your family being here."

The girl's topaz coloured eyes met his, then she hugged him." Thanks ,Uncle Siri ," she mumbled against his chest. She couldn't quite reach his shoulders. He was quite tall.

" Uh... You're most welcome , Iridessa. I hope you like it. " He moved to speak to Harry and she got lost in opening the present.

Inside was a small box with a soft delicate necklace sitting on a black velvet cushion. The word Noire was engraved into a small delicate silver heart .

Noire meant Black in French . Edward had taught her French since she was young and he was a good teacher.

A soft smile played on her pink full lips. Her biological father was a Black. Sirius don't really speak of him much, but she know that he think about him and his other brother quite a lot .

Unfortunately, she herself didn't. To her Carlisle are her father.

"....I was the snake," she caught Harry's last sentence,"And afterwards in Dumbledore's office there was a moment that I ....I  wanted to...to....," Harry sighed fumbling for words.

Thinking that it's best to leave her Uncle and Harry, since this is a private conversation, she walked out of the room to go in search of Ginny and Hermione.

She found them discussing the rest of the school year. Iridessa didn't want to. With Umbridge there, the school year was a major flop.

Her eyes fell on Jasper ,who stood watching and listening to the arguments of the witches and wizards.

He seemed to concentrate on keeping their anger at bay.

She moved to her brother and hugged him, causing him to stiffen in surprise. It wasn't very often that she could surprise her family.

" Hey there , Little Flower," he whispered, hugging her back , his cold hard body feeling soft to her. She was so used to him and the rest of her family being cold in body, it didn't bother her as much.

" Are you taking us to King's Cross ?," she asked .

He nodded. " Yes , Dad will be driving one of the cars. He asked that you ride with him."

She wanted to say no to that. Ever since him taking a  harsh tone towards her , she didn't want to talk to him.

She cooled down of course , but it was different between them and she's stubborn to even try to make things right between them.

Before she can open her mouth to say anything, Harry and Sirius joined them and she found herself sitting in the backseat of her father's car, trying to avoid speaking with him and her mother.

Sirius and Harry was in this car with them. Him sitting in the front and Harry sitting on the other side of Esme in the back.

Esme's hands played with Iridessa's caramel blonde locks, a serene smile on her lips.

The drive to King's Cross wasn't that long and getting onto the train was a breeze.

But before she could board , Carlisle pulled her aside.

" I'm sorry, Little Missy," he said," I just thought that I was doing what's best for you. Your uncle won't always be there ,Iridessa. He loves you . Please understand that he wants to make up for the years he'd been gone."

"But , Daddy , I miss you guys also. You're my family. The summers and the Christmases are so short to spend with you ."

Carlisle sighed, pulling his little girl against his chest." I know, Little Missy, but I only want you to never regret this. We love you. We all do. You breathed new life into our lives when I found you. But your uncle needs you also. Please, understand?"

She leaned against her father's body, her eyes closing at that unique scent of his. She truly loved her father the most of all her family. She was a real Daddy's girl.

" I love you , Daddy. And I understand. I do. It's just you're my family. I don't like being apart from you ....ever. Uncle Sirius understands that. He told me so."

The train whistled and Carlisle hugged her tighter. " We'll speak again when it's summer , alright? Write to us."

She nodded then kissed and hug everyone else. Edward's hug was the most fierce. She smiled sadly at him. He was the only non-mated and her being there was a buffer against the longing in him.

" Look after yourself well, Maggie. I love you."

" I love you too,Edward . I'll write . I promise."

Then she was gone on the train and her family's hearts felt heavy.

" Come on," Sirius spoke," Let's go home. I'll brew us a good cup of tea and we can eat the leftover Christmas cake that Molly baked ."

The Cullens only nodded to that. Anything to make them feel better again.
         ⌛⏳🔮⏳⌛ 
The new semester began with worries . Hagrid came back. Dumbledore left after Dumbledore's Army was caught while training the Patronus Charm.

And Umbridge? She became headmistress and her rule of the school was horrible.

Under her rule everyone except her Inquisitorial Squad gained blood quill scars.

Iridessa hated it. Professor Snape told her to try and endure it , that that woman won't always be headmistress.

He wrote to her family and they were furious about it all , but obviously couldn't interfere.

Professor Snape always had a bowl of murtlap sap ready when she came from detention.

She would visit him for that and he would tell her about her mother and father .

He knew them well. Taurus Black had been a Slytherin like Regulus , his and Sirius's brother.

Then Hagrid showed her, Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Harry Grrawp his giant half brother.

He seemed to like Hermione most. 
It was cute.

O.W.L Exams came along for the fifth years and everything seemed to go from bad to worse .
             ⌛⏳🔮⏳⌛
" Run, Iridessa !," Hermione yelled ,the two girls girls running through the Department of Mysteries at the Ministry of Magic HQ.

" I'm trying , Hermione!," Iridessa retorted. Her legs felt heavy, having caught a jinx from one Bellatrix Lestrange.

She didn't dare look. Her legs probably resembled Hagrid's tree stumps.

Behind them crystal balls were flying from shelves , breaking into pieces and releasing the prophesies.

" There's the door !," someone called. It sounded like Ginny.

They ran straight through and then they were falling , falling , falling and stopped inches from the ground.

" Department of Mysteries ," Ron said as they stood ," they got that right."

He was looking at a giant mirror-like arch . Everyone was.

" Voices ," Harry said ," can you tell what they're saying?"

Iridessa heard a myriad of whispers , frowning as she couldn't make out what they were saying .

" There aren't any voices ,Harry ," Hermione said. " Let's get out of here." She sounded nervous.

Iridessa felt nervous too. She didn't like the whispers.

" I hear them too ," Luna Lovegood spoke.

The voices became louder , but still Iridessa could hear nothing .

" Harry , it's just an empty archway ," Hermione said as everyone moved closer to take a better look. " Please ,Harry!"

Harry suddenly looked up , his body shifting closer to Iridessa , his wand raised at black smoky figures flying from the door that was still up there somewhere.

" Get behind me !," he shouted, pushing Iridessa behind him.

She reached out to touch his arm. The spell on her legs had worn off by now.

There was suddenly a whirlwind of black smoke turning faster and faster, snatching away everyone from behind Harry, including Iridessa.

Lucius Malfoy had her as he spoke to Harry, chuckling menacingly.

" Give me the prophesy now or watch your friends die ,Potter," was his last words, Iridessa struggling against his grip.

She wanted to bite him ,but couldn't. She wished that her Daddy was there to save hera from this disgusting Death Eater.

Harry gave Lucius the prophesy. Lucius didn't hand over Iridessa , however and Harry looked at him fiercely for that.

Then all of a sudden Sirius appeared behind Lucius and with him was Carlisle.

" Get away from my family ," Sirius growled before punching Lucius in the jaw causing him to fall. Carlisle quickly snatched Iridessa from Lucius before she can go down with him, his hands cupping her face as he looked her over for any injuries.

" I'm fine, Daddy," she said , a sob in her voice then she hugged him tightly as chaos erupted around them. The Order of the Phoenix has arrived.

" Let's get you out of_"

He didn't get any further as spells were thrown their way and even as a Vampire he was vulnerable.

He ducked, shielding her with his body. They reached Harry and Sirius.

Sirius told Harry to take Iridessa and go , but Harry wanted to stay.

Carlisle opened his mouth to say something when a spell was fired their way by Lucius Malfoy and another Death Eater.

There was a taunting cackle from a woman and Iridessa felt herself shiver because it was Bellatrix Lestrange.

Sirius and Harry was fighting Lucius Malfoy.
Iridessa slipped out of her father's arms to try and assist .

Everywhere Order members were fighting Death Eaters.

It was golden light against black smoke.

Iridessa couldn't keep track of people.

Then it happened , Bellatrix shouted the Killing Curse and Iridessa jumped in front of Sirius , taking the curse to her chest.

People screamed and Iridessa stared at her chest stupidly before falling , Carlisle catching her.

The last thing she heard was Harry screaming her name before darkness took her.
        ⌛⏳🔮⏳⌛
It's a cliffy . Sorry . Don't worry . She's not dead. Promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.6K 56
A little 11 year old girl was extremely shy and didn't fit in. When the Sorting Hat tried to place her, it didn't know which House to put her in. Now...
496K 12.8K 35
Book 1: After the end of fourth year at Hogwarts you felt unsafe in the wizarding world after the return of the dark lord who is after your best frie...
93.9K 2.2K 19
This is a new start for Hermione Granger. The war is over and now she must move on with her life. She did not know where to start. There are so many...
255K 6K 23
"Bella, we have a second child, a human one. What should we do with it?" Edward asked Bella. "Get rid of it Rosalie, she isn't Edwards daughter, she...