The Royals [j.b & j.m]

By babe244

The world has not been keen on Natalie Green and it has caused her to turn into a cold hearted bitch and a ki... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 28

70 7 0
By babe244

Danielle's POV

"Here, I got her," Ted, I mean Sam, puts out his arms for Jason to hand me over on the other side of the window but Jason hesitates.

"It's okay, you can trust him," I try to assure him but I'm not as sure as I sound. He just told me that his name is Sam, not Ted which I thought. But I'm too tired to not trust him and at this point I'm having trouble keeping my eyes opened. I feel like I'll fall asleep any second now.

Jason looks down at me and I try to smile. He smiles back and then carefully hands me over to Ted, sorry, Sam through the window. For the first time in I don't know how long I am out in the fresh air again and I love how it feels when I fill my lungs with air that doesn't smell like mud. I take a few deep breaths. That wakes me up a bit but it's nothing compared to the sudden gunshot that rings through my ears. I take a sharp breath and try to not think of Natalie, Justin and Liam. I hope they're okay.

I think the horrified look on my face makes Jason act faster. He quickly jumps out of the window and reach out his arms when he is ready to take me again.

"I can take her now."

"It's okay, I got her."

"I don't care, hand her over."

"Do it, Ted. Sam," I correct myself. He sighs and does as he's told and I'm back in Jason familiar arms. I lean my head on his shoulder. "I've missed you."

"I missed you too," Jason mumbles before turning to Sam. "Come on. They're here any second." As if on que another gunshot is heard and a scream. Or more like a roar, to be honest. It sounds like an angry animal but like.... a human? I decide to ignore it and focus on what's important. The fact that I'll might pee my pants of fear if the gunshots come any closer.

Sam runs up to the corner of the house and carefully looks around it to make sure no one's there. "Holy shit," he mumbles.

"What?" Jason and I ask at the same time.

"There's like 15 people here. Did they come with you guys?" Sam waves us over and carefully Jason puts me down so we can look unnoticed. He makes sure to keep his arm around my waist, though.

"That's Allison. And Jane and William. Is the whole gang here?" I ask Jason.

"No, there were six of us when we got here."

"Liam must have sent backup."

"Or Michael came to help you when Robin and his guys returned."

"Who's Michael?" I ask with furrowed brows. I notice that Jason also looks confused, and turn to Sam.

Several gunshots are fired. "We need to get out of here."

"Yeah," Jason says and grabs me under my knees and waist and lifts me up. "Sam or Ted or whatever the hell your name is. You run first and make sure we get into the car that's on the driveway safely. Shoot before thinking, okay?"

Sam nods. "But hurry up. There's alot of your members here but Robin doesn't let noobs join his gang. They're good, they know how to kill and not get killed."

"Thanks man but just shoot if you have to."

Sam nods and then smiles at me. "You're going home."

I can't answer before he runs off and Jason follows after him but I really really hope that I am going home. And I hope that my friends are going home with me.

Natalie's POV

I've been shot before. It hurts like hell but that's not the worst part. Your body kind of goes into shock for a few seconds. It's like woah, what the hell is this bullet doing here and why is it hard to breathe? That's what I think my body would be thinking if it had a brain for itself. The signals my brain is getting are more like abort mission, abort mission, holy shit, what is happening?, abort mission, where is the restart button? And your kind of out of touch with reality for a few confusing seconds. You let go of your gun, stupid, you just lay down on the ground instead of trying to get away, also stupid, and you forget to keep track of where your enemy is, very stupid.

So I am laying there on the ground, covered in blood with no gun and a girl in neon pink underwear is running around somewhere with a gun and a desire to kill me. Great.
When I've got the control of my body back I try to sit up but you know, I've been shot. That tiny detail makes it slightly difficult. What I can do though, is see that The Naked Girl isn't there anymore. I must look really bad if she didn't even check to see if I was dead. But I'll be dead soon if I don't get the hell out. Right now no one is in sight but they can't be far.

I make a second attempt to sit up but the pain in my lower stomach makes me fall back on the ground and almost scream in pain.

"I'm not gonna die here," I mumble to myself with gritted teeth. "Third time's the charm, right?" I close my eyes and take three deep breathes and think of Danielle. Like always she's my force and what keeps me going. I keep her face in my mind as I use all my body strenght to roll over to the side and sit up with the help of the wall. I have to bite my lip so hard it starts bleeding to not cry out loud in pain. But when I can lean on the wall it hurts less and I take a few more deep breaths to calm my racing heart.

"Okay, Nat. You can do this." I grab the gun that I dropped beside me when I fell and get ready to shoot because this time I know I won't be able to keep myself from screaming. Sitting up is one thing. Standing up is a whole other thing.

"Okay, come on," I pepp talk myself. "One, two, three." On three I force myself up in a standing position. Sweat pearls form on my forehead and I scream out my pain without caring who can hear me. But I'm standing. And now I just need to get out.

I start moving towards the room with the window Justin and Liam escaped through but guess who? The Naked Girl come around a corner with a gun raised. Even though I have a bullet in my stomach and I'm constantly loosing blood I react quicker than her and hit her, for the second time might I add, in the shoulder. It's the same shoulder but it's still not where I wanted the bullet to go. I'd rather it hit her heart.

"Fucking unbeliveble," I mumble but at least she drops her gun and runs around the corner again. How many times do I have to hit her before she gives up?

"Robin, she's there!" I hear The Naked Girl yell and I decide that it's smarter to get out and deal with her another time. But I too realize that I won't have time to climb out a window with an injury this bad. Instead I turn around and jog back to the door, if you can even call it jogging, leading to the church. It's not until after that I realize how stupid it is but I'm acting before thinking right now.

"Where?" I hear Robin's familiar voice and for half a second I think about waiting him out and just killing the bastard. But I know that he'll probably kill me first and I drop the thought and swing the door open. Suprisingly enough it's empty in the church but I can hear gunshots being fired from just outside the open church doors. I won't have time to exit the church so I take to plan B and swing my injured body over the first bench row and hide behind it on the floor. Now I never said I was smart.

The same second my body hits the floor with a loud bang the door swings open so hard it hits the wall.

"Where are you Natalie?!" Robin roars and it makes me jump a little at how close he is. If he sees me he has the upper hand here since I'm lying face down on the floor.

"She must've gone outside," a tormented female voice mumbles. The Naked Girl sounds surprisingly scared of him and I feel like laughing out loud. The blood loss must be causing me to go crazy.

"Are you trying to be stupid?" Robin yells and I can almost hear The Naked Girl swallow hard. "Of course she didn't go outside. Not with a bullet in her, because you didn't miss did you?"

"What? No, I just-"

"I said kill her. Not just shoot her. But at least she's injured."

"So where is she then?" The Naked Girl's voice is laced with venom and fake sassyness. I can literally hear her heart rate increasing.

"She must be hiding in one of those benches. You look over there."

"But I'm injured. She could easily shoot me first." Despair. I almost feel sorry for her. Not so sorry that I'll not shoot her if I get the chance though. But a little sorry.

"Then don't fucking miss again."

I realize that I need to figure something out before they find me. Because it's not a question of if, but rather when. Robin said out loud that I was hiding here, it will only take a few seconds before he'll see me pressed to the floor.

"Come on Natalie, you have to figure something out! You're going to die if you don't do something!" My mind is screaming at me.

I can't even think properly because of the blood loss so when I hear Robin laugh at me I give up. I don't even flinch, I don't even feel scared. I just give up.

"Well, would you look at that. Natalie Green is lying before me, ready to die by my bullet. She's not even going to fight. What would Danielle think?"

I close my eyes and force back the tears. I can't even look at Robin. Especially not when he is using Danielle against me. Danielle, Justin, Jason and Liam. They are my family. I just hope they can forgive me when I'm gone.

....

Please comment and vote ☺

- L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...
449 53 19
Elizabeth is a normal girl, at least that's how she portrays to be. Justin is a childhood friend who has a weird friendship with Elizabeth. Being in...
117K 3.5K 45
Meet Veronica Brown, the goody-two-shoes of the town. Now meet Jason McCann, the most dangerous and feared criminal in town. They are the exact oppos...
5.8K 126 16
Rebecca Black, a twenty one year old, beautiful and talented student. Sassy and hardheaded. She can stand up to you if you are wrong no matter how po...