ONLY MINE

By lsviv25

Love hate Story of Aagney and Mythili More

Cast
Copyright
Characters and Author's NOTE
Excerpt
1.Fire of his hatred
2.Unhealed scars
3.Aagney's whore
4.A fallen woman
5.Hopeless
6.Personal Slut
7.His Murderer
8.Contract
9.An old memory
10.Hurt me all you want
11.Fake concern
12.Guardian Angel
13.Happiest News
14.A bane
please read
15.A bad dream
16.I own you
Sneak Peak
please read...again
17.Aagney's Mythili
18.Blackmail
19.My Agni
please read
silent Whispers updated
20.Unexpected Surprise
please read this and respond
21.Pure affection
22.Grave Danger
23.Memories
please read
24.Walls
25.Kidnapped
26.Boss
27.Legally wedded wife
28.Burning fire
please read dearies
29.Visual treat
please read
please read dears
31.Mood swings
32.Past Sins
33.Plaything
34.Villain
35.Dirty secret
Sneak Peak
36.Pawn
37.Tears of blood
38.Forbidden feelings
39.A lifetime
author's note
40.Pure madness
41.Too late
42.Only Mine
please read dears
43.Until we meet again
44.Heartwrenching

30.Home

5.5K 384 160
By lsviv25

Sorry for the delay, guys...I was sick and lost focus on the story...so I took three days to write this chapter.🥺🥺🥺

Love you all for patiently waiting for the story.🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Author's POV

Aditi and Priyamvadha wanted to evaporate into thin air seeing Mili in Aagney's arms. They knew they were trapped and tried to save themselves from the wrath of Aagney.

Aditi was also jealous of seeing Mili in the arms of Aagney. It irked her to witness the way Aagney was holding Mili protectively. Aditi was flying sky high when she thought that Mili had become a ruthless man's whore.But here, Aagney treated her like a queen, which was way too unbearable for her and her mom.

"What happened? Cat caught your tongues. Didn't expect me here, right?"Aagney taunted them.

"Oh, my bad...Why don't you both sit down and relax?"Aagney pointed to the couch in the room and smiled sweetly at Priyamvadha and Aditi. Both of them nervously looked at him.

"Aagney...son...it's not what you think...I...I, "Priyamvadha stammered, unable to form lies anymore.

"Ssshhh Priyamvadha...I don't like interruptions while I speak, "Aagney glared at them.

"God...How did I forget? Devi Bhabhi, please ask Nazreen to bring orange juice for my Mithu, "He requested Devi, and she walked out of the room with a smile.

Within seconds a well-built woman appeared with a glass of juice.

"Thank you, Nazreen," Aagney said and took the glass in his hands.

"Here, drink this, Mithu, "Aagney gave the glass to Mithu. Mythili bit her inner cheeks to suppress her laughter but drank the juice without protest. Everyone stood silent as she drank the glass of juice. Mythili placed the empty glass on the coffee table and sat on the bed.

"Don't you think a husband must take care of his wife while she is pregnant, Priyamvadha? See...even if it's the wife who is carrying the child in her womb for nine months, the husband holds the child in his heart. So it's my responsibility to take care of my Mithu and keep her away from toxic people like you, right? "Aagney smirked at them, but Mythili cringed hearing his words.

"Now...Now... Now...I went off the topic...Where were we? Yeah...your payment...Don't you want your payment for selling my wife to me?" he taunted.

"Aagney ...It's not what you think. He threatened us, "Priyamvadha tried to blame Milind, who smiled seeing her cunning tricks.

"Oh, just cut it out, Priyamvadha. Keep your act to yourself. I have always seen you through your lies—bloody shameless woman. You can fool Raman Sharma but not me," Aagney snarled.

"Please, Aagney...I'm sorry...Let us go from here...I don't want any payment. Mili...daughter, please ask Aagney to leave us, "Priyamvadha nervously pleaded to Mili and Aagney. Mili turned her face away from the cunning woman as she didn't feel any ounce of regret in Priyamvadha's words.

"What happened, Mrs.Sharma?It seems like all you want right now is to run away from here without your payment? But we are men who keep their words. You will not leave this place without your payment," Milind stated sarcastically.

"Please ...we will not trouble Mili anymore, "Priyamvadha begged, seeing that the current situation was against her.

"Nazreen, hold her down, "Milind ordered the woman, and she quickly tackled Aditi, who fell to the floor with a thud. Nazreen held her down with her strong arms as she tried to wriggle free from her.

"Leave my daughter, you bitch, "Priyamvadha sneered at Nazreen, but she pushed her away.

Priyamvadha had tears, seeing her daughter struggling and in pain.

"Why...does it hurt to see your daughter in pain?"Aagney asked in fury.

"Aagney...Don't be this cruel...how can you do this to any woman?"Priyamvadha sobbed.

"Cruel and me? When your bitch daughter is hurt, you remember that she is a woman. My Mithu considered you her mom, but you never saw her pain or tears. And did you consider her a human, let alone a woman?"Aagney scowled.

"Please, Aagney...I will do anything ...please free my daughter, "Priyamvadha begged.

"Anything? he asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Nazreen..release her, "Aagney ordered the woman, and she released Aditi from her hold.

"I will give you two options, Priyamvadha...You can give one hundred tight slaps to your daughter...fifty on each cheek, or Milind's men will take care of her," he scorned.

"Aagney...how dare you ask me to hurt my daughter, "Priyamvadha screamed. Nazreen's hands raised in the air as she gave a tight slap to Priyamvadha.

"How dare you hurt my mother for this whore, Aagney?"Aditi launched angrily towards Mili.

"Bitch ...don't you dare come near my Mithu, "Aagney pushed Aditi towards the floor.

"The whore word suits you more, Aditi, "Aagney pulled her hair and made her stand up on her feet.

"Aaah, "Aditi screamed, and Aagney hurled her towards Mili's feet.

"Please, Aagney...we won't trouble you again," Priyamvadha begged again, but there was only hatred in everyone's eyes.

"It hurts to see your daughter in pain, right. Where were all these tears when you were betraying Mithu? She trusted you very much and treated you like her mother, yet you tried to make her a whore.You successfully separated her from me and then tried to sell her off to that lecherous bastard Daksh. I knew that my Mithu wouldn't be able to resist you long; that's why I forced her to be with me. It's not lust that made me invite her to my bed. I knew you were planning to sell her to Daksh; that's why I made Milind Bhai intervene and lure you into my trap. And mom and daughter fell into my trap. Also, I wanted to break Mithu's blind trust in you, "Aagney spoke. Mili looked at him in shock, and tears clouded her vision as she realized his words were true. They had indeed blinded her. She cursed herself for being so naive.

"Please, Mili, save your sister and me, "Priyamvadha cried, but Mili looked away in disgust.

"Since you don't want to hurt your precious daughter Milind Bhai's men would do the honors...Milind Bhai ...Ask your men to treat Aditi well," Aagney spoke mercilessly. The blazing fire in Aagney's eyes scared Priyamvadha to the core.

"No...don't...I ...I will," Priyamvadha said and moved towards a scared Aditi. She slapped her softly, which triggered Aagney's anger.

"Enough...I think since you are so weak, Nazreen would replace you," he scoffed at Priyamvadha.

"Oh...I forgot to introduce Nazreen ...she is a former boxing champion," Aagney smirked wickedly at a terrorized Aditi and Priyamvadha.

"Come on, Mithu...You don't have to watch this since you are pregnant," Aagney softly smiled at her and took her out of the room.

The moment they left, Nazreen pulled Aditi towards her and started slapping her nonstop. Priyamvadha tried to stop her, but Milind hurled her against the wall. By the time Nazreen was done with her, Aditi had fallen to the ground unconscious while Priyamvadha cried her heart out, unable to protect her daughter from the strong woman.

"Take these two pieces of filth and throw them near their house," Milind ordered his men and left.

.....................................................................................................

"Mithu...Are you ok?"Aagney asked Mili in concern as she came out of the washroom after changing her clothes.

"Dev...I'm ok," Mythili said, looking away from him.

"Is something bothering you? Or do you still feel pity for those bitches?,"Aagney asked in an annoyed tone.

"I don't care even if they both die," she replied furiously.

"It's just that I have many things inside my head, and I feel chaotic. Dev, Will you forgive me ever? I know I had behaved foolishly in the past ...I didn't try to understand you...I was never a good lover or wife...but I promise I want to be a good mother...I know you will one day forgive me for all my past errors...but I want you to forgive me for something...."Aagney cut her off.

"Mithu...This is not the time to speak about all this. We both are hurt, and we need to heal ...it will take time...We both love each other more than anything in the world...but right now, I want you to stay happy. Only then will our son be happy,"aagney caressed her tummy.

"How are you sure it's a son, not a daughter?"Mili pouted.

"I'm sure...Just wait and see...It's going to be my son Rudrapratap Aagney Mittal. Since you want daughters...we can keep trying till we get one, "Aagney winked at her and fell on the bed closing his eyes. Mili looked at the smile on Aagney's face and sighed, thinking of the consequences of the hidden truth behind her pregnancy. A storm started brewing inside her as she looked at Aagney in pain. The little happiness she experienced would turn into a disaster very soon. Aagney would never forgive her when he learns what she had done. Tears leaked down her eyes, and she wiped them away hurriedly as aagney opened his eyes and looked at her happily.

"Mithu...Don't overthink, "Aagney caressed her tummy."Get ready ...let's go," he said softly.

"Where?"Mili was baffled.

"Home...Let's go home," he smiled lovingly at her.

How was the chapter?

Did you like the punishment given to Priyamvadha and Aditi? This was just a teaser ...more punishment is on the way.😈😈😈

Mili has hidden something from Aagney.😔😔😔

Will Aagney forgive her after he finds out what it is?🤞🤞🤞

Please Vote, comment, and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 684 11
Love hate story.
13.4K 1.1K 33
hate love story of AvNeil
45.4K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
Kasak✔ By naina

Fanfiction

2.4K 372 10
Let's see..