INFINITY

By Lady_Luna_Latteton

Alyona Ivanov-Stark is your typical deranged and two face friend. An Avenger with a life of... Well, a villai... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
061
062
SPECIAL CHAPTER
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
SPECIAL CHAPTER [1/2]
090
091
092
093.5
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
[SPECIAL CHAPTER 2/2]
112
113
CHARACTER PROFILE
114

060

85 8 4
By Lady_Luna_Latteton

Alyona's Point Of View

And just like that, I was awake.

I gasped and hollered, I don't want to wake up. "Alyona," Wanda shook my shoulders and wiped my tears off. "I'm sorry! I didn't know what came over me!" Strange ruffled my hair behind and smiled subtly. Wong wore a serious look, But the nervousness could still be seen. Huh, how Irony... I promised the, I would help but now look at where we are. I continued crying at Wanda's shoulder.

The people around the vicinity were silent. "Strange... Can I see your eye of agamotto." he reluctantly shed his levitation cloak to me. "I need the eye of agamotto for future purposes, you won't min if I made a copy right?" he sighed and nodded. "Sure, the time stone needs the eye of agamotto anyways." Several constellation messages arrive simultaneously.

[The Constellation founder of mystic arts is pleased with his disciples.]

[The Constellation who loves to change appearance is displeased with Incarnation Alyona Ivanov's action.]

[Several Constellations are clamoring at the incident.]

[The Bureau is puzzled at the chaos.]

[A lot of Constellations are asking about the probability in this scenario.]

[A lot of Constellations are in uproar at what happened.]

[The Star Stream is looking at you.]

...

Everyone stared at the floating messages in the air. "Founder of Mystic Arts?" Strange stare at the messages. "Yeah, he's a myth-grade constellation... I guess he traveled here after getting bored at earth-616." He was shocked and had a stupid smile. "So, you find your Christine now?" His smile dropped.

"I guess not," He scratched his head in annoyance. "Wanda! You look great! Why do I get the villain vibe at you?" She turns around to my question. "Don't worry, I understand." She looks back at me with tears brimming her eyes. "The mind stone tried to separate me in that certain reality..."

She faced me and used chaos magic at me, her power is directed at my heart. And simultaneously at that, I glowed a bright yellow. Wanda bit her lips and cried at my chest."V-Vision." Desperate longing could be heard from him. "Wanda, Once I came back... I will make you a version of Vision with the essence of the mind stones for you." She cried harder at those words.

"Just, wait for me okay?" Strange was looking at the woman, He knew all her pain was not to be taken lightly. And he was glad Alyona was there somehow to soothe and ease the pain. Wanda calmed down and wipe her tears away. The color on her face and clothes is slowly reverting to its old and vibrant red color.

"We have a lot to catch up on." Lee Hyunsung looked at Alyona and gripped the spear in his hand tightly, This is the first time he see her be this happy. Sure she was happy with them, but this type of happiness is rare and different. "Dokja-ssi where are you now?" He looks around hoping to see Kim Namwoon with Dokja.

***

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

[The constellation 'Lady of the Brocade Sleep' is waiting for your response.]

I shrugged toward the confident Min Jiwon and replied, "I don't want to." Min Jiwon's eyes shook violently. Some of the men opened their mouths and even the actor Min Jiwon couldn't control her face. She spoke in a dumbfounded voice. "...Huh?" Rather than accepting the given reality, she chose to doubt her hearing. "I think I heard wrong... can you tell me again?"

"I don't want to be your underling." It was laughable to become her subordinate for only 2,000 coins. I spoke to my party members waiting behind me. "Let's go. We have to hurry. I have a bad feeling that something happened back in the station." Indeed I felt like this after even leaving the station.

We turned around without hesitation and Min Jiwon shouted in an urgent voice. "Wait a minute! I can give more coins if it is lacking. I can talk to my sponsor―" I cut off her blabbering. "There is no need," I said with a scoffing tone. "I said to wait!" She ran urgently and blocked my way. It was a rather quick movement compared to her agility level. "Don't you know the value of 2,000 coins?"

Didn't she know? I could easily get a few bursts of 2,000 coins. Min Jiwon spoke with narrowed eyes. "Can you afford to pretend like this?" I smirked at her, "Pretending?" Her eyes shook at my question. I clicked my tongue in annoyance, she's being on our way, what if something serious happened back in the station and I didn't know yet?

"The war between the three kingdoms will soon begin. I don't know who your sponsor is but the small and medium groups in the area will be cleaned up. Honestly, it isn't enough that you didn't accept the 2,000 coins. But is it possible that you haven't figured it out yet? I am the king of Silla. The king who will soon unify the three kingdoms!"

She seemed to lose sight of reality as she became immersed in her acting. Well, Min Jiwon was originally like this. She was an excellent actress and due to her deep sympathy for 'Queen Jinseong', she would live thinking that she was the last queen of Silla. This was why method acting was scary.

"It seems you are mistaken about something. This isn't the age of the Later Three Kingdoms." I spoke in a dignified voice, "You are the one who is mistaken about the era. The Republic of South Korea is over. Are you still waiting for rescue?" She suddenly started speaking bullshit. "A new era has opened. The beginning of this era will start with me, Min Jiwon."

I was mistaken. This type of nonsense sounded plausible when placed in this context. I was worried about how to separate from this woman when Yoo Sangah handled it for me. "Q-Queen-nim?" Yoo Sangah awkwardly intervened on us. "What?" Min Jiwon snarled at Yoo Sangah.

"As far as I know... Silla is the weakest country in the Later Three Kingdoms... won't it be hard based on history? The one who unified the Three Kingdoms..." Min Jiwon paled from the surprise attack. "W-What do you know?" Yoo Sangah carefully choose her words. "I... have a 1st-grade degree in Korean history."

"1-1st grade Korean history..." The embarrassed Min Jiwon stuttered. "What is so great about 1st-grade Korean history?" I sighed and pulled Yoo Sangah away, "Let's go Yoo Sangah-ssi. She doesn't know history very well." Min Jiwon's words became redder at my words. "Just wait! My proposal isn't over yet. How about 3,000 coins?" I turned around without saying anything.

"3,500 coins! I'll give you 3,500!" It was only increased by 500. Now I knew the scale of the queen's capital. As expected, the constellations had different levels of wealth according to their popularity. "3,600, no 3,700...!" I ignored her and kept walking. My footsteps stopped. I looked back and saw Min Jiwon making a 'that's right' expression.

I was also a bad guy. I could just walk away but I wanted to smash it. "Rather, I want to make you an offer." I opened my mouth and spoke in a blunt voice.  "What do you mean?" She ask me with a frustrated voice, "10,000, how about it?" She was stupefied, to say the least,

"...10,000?" Min Jiwon's expression hardened. "Oh, is it too low? You are a king... then I will make it 20,000." She glared at me. "Are you joking with me right now? 20,000 coins? I don't think you are worth that much..." I scoff with a smile and wave my hand in dismissal at her words. "No, I mean that I will buy you 20,000 coins."

"Huh?" Her mouth dropped open in a daze before she barely regained her senses. "To be exact, you and all your troops." Now I feel like I'm slowly turning like Alyona, I remembered her words to me back then. Money is power, Connection is power, Knowledge is power... But power is power. I think I understand now.

Despite having those if I don't know how to make my power strong then these things are meaningless. "Y-You don't have that many coins." I smirked at her, "I wonder what you will say when I show you this." I pressed my index finger and thumb together. Then at the end of my index finger, the part of my coins showed up.

[20,000 coins.]

"T-This is ridiculous!" Min Jiwon's barely maintained poker face finally collapsed. "Do you believe me now?" It didn't take long for distrust to turn to astonishment, astonishment to turn into greed. It was natural. 20,000 coins was a truly huge amount. It was an amount that could affect the dominance of the three forces in the Later Three Kingdoms.

"Are you trying to buy me with money?" Unfortunately, greed couldn't break her pride. "Why? Is it impossible? You are the one who proposed first." The leader of her subordinates came forward. "You dare!" He had a slender body and was very handsome. 

He didn't seem to have many muscles but they were hidden. Yoo Sangah said, "Dokja-ssi, this man..." I realized it the moment Yoo Sangah spoke. Yes, Silla had this constellation. Silla wasn't at an absolute disadvantage in the war between the three kingdoms. Looking at the era, there were quite a few competent people.

For example, Kim Yushin or... the problem was that there was no Kim Yushin in the current Silla period. "Gwanchang is a good constellation. But he is rash. What if my constellation was Gyebaek? I don't think you want to reproduce the battle of Huangshanbeol." (Gyebaek= general from Baekje. . Battle of Hwangsanbeol )

The confused man's eyes widened. "You... are you from Baekje?" This person truly was his sponsor. Hwarang Knows No Retreat, Gwanchang. His stigma wasn't that great but his loyalty to the fallen kingdom was wonderful. "I'm not from Baekje. I'm an ordinary South Korean person."

[The constellation 'Hwarang Knows No Retreat' is angry at your comments.] (TL: Hwarang= elite youth corps of Silla).

"This guy!" I moved my fingers one more time and the number of coins started to rise. "I respect your patriotism but you should be more prudent. I don't have only 20,000 coins." The man's face started turning pale.

Wealth was an object of desire for the poor. However, overwhelming wealth caused reverence and fear. Especially for those who were familiar with the power of 'coins.' Alyona told me this once, Only now I can understand her words. She is a person of power after all. Min Jiwon, who had been frozen for a while, belatedly opened her mouth. "You... who are you?"

She asked me too soon. I naturally had no intention of answering. "Min Jiwon-ssi, you can't solve everything in the world with money. I thought you would know this since you are an actor. I'm disappointed." But, Not everything can be solved with money. I think I should get Alyona as an instructor for me somehow.

I finally turned around and started leaving. The party members followed me as I heard Min Jiwon's voice. "W-Wait!" However, she couldn't follow me anymore. Once we got a certain distance away from the Silla group, Yoo Sangah spoke in a slightly grouchy voice.

"Dokja-ssi, can I ask you something?" I turned to her and nodded, "Yes." She was put into wonder, "Is she a famous person?" I hesitated for a moment at the unexpected question. "Huh? Um...maybe?" I replied, "I see. Dokja-ssi and Sungkook-ssi recognize her... I used to watch a lot of historical dramas, why don't I remember her at all?"

This was why she was grumpy? "Noona, I also don't know her." Lee Gilyoung interrupted.  "Ah, haha. I'm glad." It wasn't a strange story. It was natural for Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung not to know 'Min Jiwon' if she only appeared in a novel. The problem was Lee Sungkook.

"Lee Sungkook-ssi." Lee Sungkook responded from the rear of the group. "Ah, yes."  Min Jiwon's beauty seemed quite impressive. "I heard that you are a fan of Min Jiwon...?" I ask the pantless male, "Huh? Haha. That's correct. Don't you know? She is a famous actress...eh?" Lee Sungkook's expression became strange.

"Uh... Min Jiwon...ssi? Eh? Why do I know Min Jiwon? No, did I know her from the beginning...?" I quietly activated Character List.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

+

[Character Information]

Name: Lee Sungkook

Age: 25 years old.

Constellation Support: Manager of the Old Ticker

Private Attribute: Hypnotist (Rare)

Exclusive Skills: Hypnosis Lv. 3, Bluff Lv. 4, Weapons Training Lv. 3, Detect Attributes Lv. 2...

Stigma: Comfortable Sleep Lv. 1

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 13, Strength Lv. 13, Agility Lv. 17, Magic Power Lv. 18.

Overall Evaluation: The current comprehensive evaluation is currently in progress.

+

It was the second time I saw Lee Sungkook's information. Nothing had greatly changed, except for one thing. "Lee Sungkook-ssi?" Lee Sungkook's '9th to Get Off' attribute had disappeared.  Uhh... yes?" He answered timidly. "No, it is nothing."

I stopped speaking to prevent confusion. In the world of Ways of Survival, an attribute only disappeared when the qualifications for that attribute weren't met anymore. All those who 'got off' knew the 'future' of this world. However, the future that Lee Sungkook knew was only near the prologue. The evolution of the current scenario surpassed the information he knew. Then a hypothesis emerged. 

Maybe all those who 'got off' would become simple characters the moment they caught up with the 'future' they knew?  It was still a leap, but it was a possible hypothesis. If this was the case, it was understandable that Lee Sungkook and Jung Minseob's information started to be seen. If it was like this... Maybe one day I would also...?

[The character 'Min Jiwon' shows a weak liking towards you.]

All my thoughts collapsed at this absurd message. I reflexively looked back. Min Jiwon was still standing still and looking this way. I couldn't see her face but her gestures looked angry. No way I would fall for such things, someone is waiting for me. Someone better of course. Then this message... no, wait a minute. Why did I forget that episode?

It suddenly came to mind. On the 11th regression, she had slapped Yoo Jonghyuk as soon as he met her. Then Min Jiwon supported him throughout that regression... I suddenly had an ominous feeling. Perhaps... it couldn't be? At least I wasn't hit on the cheek.

***

An hour later, we moved through the forest of buildings near Gwanghwamun as quickly as possible. I didn't see any humans but it was clear that the kings who bought my text were hiding near there. I said to my party members while moving cautiously. In any case, I knew the kings' goals.

Pay attention to when they start to move. We will also move in time with them.

The moment he reached the entrance of the National Palace Museum, his heart started pounding. Most of the artifacts sleeping here were garbage. Only one of them was real.

The Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword.

The strongest SSSSS grade item was hidden here in Gwanghwamun!

I wrote it but my hands and feet curled up just reading the words. It was true that the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword was at the National Palace Museum. Of course, the rating of the item wasn't SSSSS. In the first place, there was no such rating. The Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword boasted a great performance and in fact, Yoo Jonghyuk of the third regression also favored this sword at the beginning.

Hyung, if there is such an item, shouldn't we get it first?

There is no need.

Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword was a good sword but it wasn't a necessary item right now. However, the plagiarist and other kings would think differently. They could get the best combat power at the beginning with the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword. They would surely be looking for the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword.

My plan was simple. Take the other artifacts while they were aiming for the sword. The problem was when would those guys move? There was no need to worry about it in advance. In this damn world, those guys always appeared when the scenario was stagnant. "Huhu, this is really surprising. All the key people are gathered."

It was as I expected. There were sparks and an intermediate dokkaebi appeared out of thin air. "Shouldn't good children be awarded a prize?" There was the sound of something starting to rise from the center of Gwanghwamun. It was a single throne covered with a golden light. There were gasps everywhere in Gwanghwamun. 

There wasn't an explanation yet but all the kings would've realized it at this moment. Only a single king could take that throne. 

[The main scenario has been updated!]

[Main scenario # 4 – The King's Qualifications have begun.]

As we are just staring at the throne, something fell in front of us. A glowing gold portal was open and Kim Namwoon fell from it. "This is my first time opening a portal, Fuck! my body hurts!" I pulled him up in his collar. "Didn't I tell you to guard Alyona's body?" He swatted my hand away and grinned.

"Yeah about my master... She was slowly dying when you left, then there were these weird people there. I should be here earlier but they have already resolved the issue... Alyona-ssi said she's going to participate later..." My heart thump loudly when I heard she was dying. Just how careless I am?! She nearly died.

"D-did something or someone attacked her? What happened?!" I was nervous and sweating. "Chill! grasshopper-Ahjussi! She sort of like did some magic and nearly died! Shit, She doesn't want to wake up." I sighed, I want to go back there and check up on her. "Namwoon-ssi... How did you manage to do that thing earlier?" Yoo Sangah belatedly spoke beside me.

"Oh, that? That's what Alyona-ssi been teaching me..." He shrugged his shoulders like everything is fine, But his eyes showed he was nervous too. "Come on, Open a new portal again leading back to Chungmuro, I need to check up on her." I pat Namwoon on the back. "Oh I forgot, You are now boyfriend and girlfriend right?" Yoo Sangah's face sour hearing those words.

"I'll try again," A golden ring was in his left hand and he tried to open a new portal, But only sparks appeared. "Huh, why isn't it working?" he was being restless, his shoulders were restless and his posture is stiff. "I didn't know Dokja-ssi and Alyona-ssi are in a relationship..." Bitterness draped over Yoo Sangah's voice. 

"Is Sangah-noona jealous?" Gilyoung stared at the woman with unblinking eyes. "Namwoon," I felt awkward why is she jealous even? Then a portal suddenly opened, and we were now seeing Chungmuro in front of us. "Kid... How did you do that?" A man the size of Gong Pildu and has martial art attire ask Kim Namwoon.

"You guys wait here, I'll be back." I stepped inside the portal without looking back. Alyona is now my main concern. The portal closed after Kim Namwoon stepped in too. "Ah, It was Alyona-ssi who taught me... She also made me read weird and old books." I passed by the two talking and frantically look for Alyona.

"Hey, are you okay?" I knelt beside a woman in weird clothes, She was hugging Alyona while she was crying. "Do-Dokja! I'm sorry! U didn't m-mean to want and stay there!" Three more people were beside her. A man with a red cloak a kid in a denim outfit, then the woman who's hugging her. "Shh, It's okay..." The woman beside her looks at me with a smile.

"I thought she would never forget about Loki... yet here you are." Loki? from the Asgardian Nebula? "I'm okay now, I'll just see them off and I'll join the raid." She dried her eyes and stood up. She regained all her strength now. "Wanda, Strange, Mr. Wong, and you young lady... I'm sorry for the inconvenience." The woman; Who I realized the name was Wanda, smiled.

She looks evil, but the color on her suit slowly changes into a far more bright red. "America was it?" The girl behind the man in the red cloak nodded. "Y-you know me?" Alyona nodded as she leaned her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry I was at it earlier I didn't get to recognize you." Her voice was husky because of crying.

"We will go now, we would help if things got out of hand." Alyona nodded, the girl behind the man named Stephen Strange punch a portal shaped like a star open. I was awed it was beautiful, It was like the portal Alyona uses on me every time she summons me. Alyona's body glowed blue.

[The Space Stone is shining in glee.]

"I hope all the best of you... And of course Mr. Wong, I'll pay a Visit to Kamar Taj and train Namwoon there." Her face was now clear and smiling. "Thank You." I bowed to them, I was grateful. If it weren't for them Alyona would be dead now. "It's nothing... Peter?" The said boy shook his head. "I'll stay a bit longer." Alyona smiled at the boy and ruffled his hair. They all soon were gone, I face Alyona and hugged her tightly.

 "Tell me what happened after this scenario okay?" She nodded and kissed me briefly. "Of course, Namwoon guard the place with Hyunsung-ssi alright dear? Peter, you should stay behind too." Hyunsung look's like he wanted to approach me but he refrained to do so. I nodded at Lee Hyunsung and gripped Alyona's hand firmly, "Now, where did you leave the others?" I smiled as soon as she is back to her old self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck! I don't like how this chapter turned out! Sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
122K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
72.3K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...