Valentine's surprise

Bởi WolfSama8

Bonnie has a secret admirer, and it leads to an interesting night on Valentine's Day. Of course, what happens... Xem Thêm

warning/advertencia
chapter 1
capitulo 1
chapter 2
capitulo 2
capitulo 3
chapter 4
capitulo 4
chapter 5
capitulo 5
chapter 6
capitulo 6
chapter 7
capitulo 7
chapter 8
capitulo 8
chapter 9
capitulo 9
chapter 10
capitulo 10
chapter 11
capítulo 11
chapter 12
capitulo 12
chapter 13
capitulo 13
chapter 14
capitulo 14
chapter 15
capitulo 15
chapter 16
capitulo 16
chapter 17
capitulo 17
chapter 18
capitulo 18
chapter 19
capitulo 19
chapter 20
capitulo 20
chapter 21
capitulo 21
chapter 22
capitulo 22
chapter 23
capitulo 23
chapter 24
capitulo 24
chapter 25
capitulo 25
chapter 26
capitulo 26
chapter 27
capitulo 27
chapter 28
capitulo 28
chapter 29
capitulo 29
chapter 30
capitulo 30
chapter 31
capitulo 31
chapter 32
capitulo 32
chapter 33
capitulo 33

chapter 3

132 2 0
Bởi WolfSama8

Bonnie sipped casually at her smoothie, her mind far away. It seemed so simple, drag Ron out on a date that he didn't have time to plan for, somewhere far from ANY prying eyes that might possibly know her. Then, when he screwed up huge, she could get him completely out of her system. Of course, last night could not have gone any more wrong than her worst nightmares, but not in the way that she had hoped.

He was funny and charming during dinner, making her laugh as he got more comfortable. Several times she had to snap herself out of staring into those soft, chocolaty eyes, lit up with amusement. She should have called it off right then and there, she knew that she wasn't going to achieve what she had set out to do, but as they left the restaurant, he had suggested mini-golf. That was when the trouble really began.

It started innocent enough; the first few holes were done in silence, though she could feel Ron's eyes following her every move. She tried not to look, but every so often, she'd glance over to catch him smiling. If it had been that lecherous type of smile she'd seen from Brick often enough, or he was staring at parts of her anatomy, it would have been so easy to just slap him and drive off, leaving him stuck there in Upperton. No, it was a gentle smile, one filled with affection, and a grin that widened every time he caught her glimpsing at him. She didn't want to, but she would blush every time, and wonder how on earth this scrawny loser could affect her like this.

By the seventh hole, her concentration was so shattered that her putts were going completely wild. She almost screeched in frustration as her first putt bounced off the clown's lip and landed right in front of her. That was when it happened.

"You're too tense Bonnie, you've got to loosen up your grip! Here, let me show you."

She felt his arms wrap around her, his hands encircling hers, felt him press close against her back. Bonnie shivered as she felt his warmth press against her, almost combating the ventilation of the indoor course.

"You just grip it like this, and you follow through like… like…"

Ron's voice trailed off as Bonnie turned to look over at him, craning her neck around to see him doing the same. Their eyes met, the faces a scant inch apart, before they slowly moved together. That first moment of contact felt like Bonnie had been shocked to the very marrow of her soul, and their lips entwined more passionately. She never even noticed when the putter fell from her hands, and she turned herself against him, her arms wrapping around him tightly. Their lips move urgently, hungrily, as though they were starving and this was the only way to sate that hunger. Her leg shifted behind his, while her fingers traced up and down his back, spurring him on.

"Umm… mind if I play through, if you guys are going to be awhile?"

Bonnie pulled away quickly, gasping for breath as she turned to look at the young boy, no more than eight, standing there, watching with a grin on his face. She jumped away from Ron as if burned, as she realized what had just happened, smoothing out her clothes as best she could.

The kid's grin just widened as he looked between the two of them. "Man mister, you must not be afraid of cooties to act like that."

Ron just looked at the kid sheepishly. "Umm… kid, aren't you a little young to be here by yourself? Where are you're parents?"

He indicated back to the clubhouse. "They went to go get the manager. Mom was mumbling something about a shameful display, and she wanted to complain."

Bonnie quickly grabbed Ron's hand, dragging him out of there so fast, the kid's parents had no chance to notice them leaving. As she hopped into the car, she realized she was shaking immensely, and Ron was trying to talk to her.

"… don't think we needed to get out of there like that. I had two hole in ones already, and I was hoping…"

"Ron, shut up for a second!" Bonnie saw his face fall, and a touch of guilt touched her heart as she saw that. "Look, I just… I…"

She leaned over quickly, capturing his lips with hers again. It felt almost electric, just like every other time, but she managed to pull away, gasping slightly. Ron just grinned, his eyes almost vacant, his voice a whisper. "Booyah."

Bonnie rolled her eyes, letting out a small groan. "Look, I don't know what this is between us. Maybe it's chemical, maybe it's just insanity on my part, but… look, if we are going to have a relationship, no one can ever know, not till I say. Have you got that?"

Ron seemed to snap back to reality at the R word. "R-relationship? You want…"

"Don't go letting this get to your head or anything, for all I know, this will end tomorrow. But I just… I… you want to do this or not?"

Ron just sat there with an amazed look on his face. "You really want to have a relationship? I mean, I thought when I basically tricked you onto that date on Valentine's Day, that would be it, but then you asked me out tonight and then there was the closet at school and…"

"Shut up!" Bonnie quickly leaned in, kissing him again, silencing any further protests or comments he might have had. It was about two hours later before they finally parted long enough to drive home to Middleton.

Bonnie took another sip, groaning slightly. "I must be crazy."

"You must be what?"

Bonnie shook herself to look across the table at Tara, similarly nursing a smoothie, a bit of concern on her face. Bonnie just sat up, trying to look as if nothing was wrong. "Nothing, just mumbling to myself."

Tara just grinned, a mischievous grin that bothered Bonnie. "It's a guy, isn't it? Ohh… is it that guy you went out with for Valentine's Day? Come on, you can tell me!"

"It's not a guy."

Tara just rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Oh no, I know it's a guy. You were staring at that trash bin for the last twenty minutes, and the only time I saw you do something like that was with Brick when you guys first went out."

Bonnie shuddered at that, realizing just how transparent she was being. If Tara could pick up on it like that, how could her and Ron keep it hidden from everyone else at school. "Look, it's not a big deal, and it's not a guy."

Tara's face fell, her bottom lip just starting to quiver into a pout. "I thought we told each other everything, why won't you tell me about him?"

Bonnie hated the pout Tara gave, she looked like a little child about to be hit, and it always made Bonnie pause. If her friend ever knew just how powerful a weapon she had, she could easily have anything she wanted, including any guy she wanted. Of course, the guy Tara wanted was the one she was currently making out with. She knew Tara would hate her if she found out, but when Tara got like this, she had to tell her something, or it would never end.

"Look, it… it is a guy, but that's all I can tell you."

The bottom lip stopped quivering, but Tara still wouldn't let up. "But you always tell me, why won't you… this is about the food chain, isn't it? You know I don't care about that. Just tell me who it is, please?"

"Look, I just… I just want to see where this goes first before I tell anyone, okay?"

Tara looked about to argue again, but she noticed the clock and quickly jumped to her feet. "Oh my gosh, I'm going to be late!"

Bonnie just watched her grab her bag, frowning slightly. "Late for what?"

"Kim invited me and some others to come over for the O Boyz Miami concert on TV tonight. Robbie is just sooo cute. I'm sure you could come too if you wanted."

Bonnie just shook her head. "I don't think I want to hang out with Kim."

Tara shrugged. "Are you sure? Well, if you change your mind, come on over. See ya!"

Bonnie watched Tara take off, heading for Club Banana, where Bonnie caught a glimpse of Kim just leaving the store with a few members of the cheer squad and her friend Monique. She shook her head, before grabbing her bag and heading home.

Ron felt like he was floating down the street, his scooter slowly making it's way down the road. He couldn't believe he was dating Bonnie Rockwaller, even if it was a secret from the rest of the world. Last night had been magical, more than he had even dared dream possible. He wanted to rush over to her house now, and continue what they had started last night. But he had promised Jim and Tim he'd come over for wrestling tonight, and he really didn't want to miss Saturday Night Slam either. Steel Toe and Pain King were wrestling for the title, and there was no way he wanted to miss that.

He had just pulled into the driveway when he noticed Kim and a number of girls coming down the sidewalk. He didn't think anything of it until he heard Tara squeal loudly, and he turned to listen in.

"Oh, this concert is going to be sooo huge!"

"You know it girl, there is nothing keeping me from missing this!"

That was when Kim looked up, and saw Ron there. Their eyes met, and a very quick understanding passed between them, even given the yards between them. With a start, he dashed off the scooter, and bolted into the Possible homestead.

"It's coming, there's no way to stop it!" Ron dove over the couch, looking up quickly to eye Jim and Tim for help.

"Alien attack?"

"Worse."

"Mondo morphing melt monsters?"

"Worse." Ron paused, stroking his chin as he considered it. "But that does sound pretty cool."

The twins just looked on annoyed.

"Ron, do you know…"

"… GWA is on?"

Ron ducked back down behind the couch. "Not for long, their coming."

The twins response was simultaneous. "What's coming?"

"Crazed boyband fans!"

The twins screamed, just as the door opened. Kim stepped in, gasping slightly as she saw the television. Jim and Tim also looked at the TV, before turning back to their sister, casting a glance at the remote on the table, the distance seeming great with what they knew was to come.

"The remote!"

Kim glanced at the remote as well, giving a smug grin.

Ron poked his head out, watching the confrontation. "He who controls the remote, controls the future."

The three siblings braced themselves, eyeing the situation. The pause seemed endless, as neither party wanted to make the first move and tip their hand. Fingers flexed, eyes squinted, and it was the twins that went first.

"We're going in!"

"No way Tweebs!"

Kim leapt forward, as Tim dove for the remote. Jim dove at Kim, trying to hold her up just enough, but Kim just hand-flipped over him, and he slid right by. Grabbing a car off the floor, she continued her flip, tossing the toy right at Tim's feet. He caught the edge of it, and his feet flew out from under him. He stretched vainly for the remote, catching a piece off it on the way down, but that only launched it into the air. Kim caught it in midair, changing the channel as she landed deftly on the couch, a huge smile lighting up her face.

The twins just watched in horror as the other girls piled in, squealing and screaming as the band was introduced. Ron stood up from behind the couch, watching the two sullen boys as they stared forlornly at the television. "Correction, she who controls the remote controls the future."

The twins sat down on the couch, their heads hung in defeat, as the girls continued their squeals and laughter. Ron just groaned, knowing he'd never have enough time to get home now to catch the match, and wondered what he could do now. His eyes lit up when an idea came to him.

"Hey KP, mind if I use the phone?"

Kim looked up distractedly. "Hmm… oh sure."

Ron headed for the kitchen, smiling broadly as he picked up the phone, until he noticed Kim's mother sitting at the table.

"Hello Ron, are you staying over tonight?"

Ron held the phone halfway to his ear, feeling almost caught, despite not having done anything. "Umm… no… I mean… Kim has some of the girls over, and…"

A loud yell emanated from the living room, and Andrea Possible looked over, concerned. "I'll be right back Ron, I should see what that is."

Ron breathed a sigh of relief as she left, and he quickly dialed Bonnie's cell phone. She picked up quickly. "What do you want Kim?"

Ron's eyes widened at the venom in her tone. "Bonnie?"

There was a pause on the other end, before she spoke again. This time, her tone was softer, but still sharp. "Ron, what are you doing calling me at Kim's house? I thought…"

"Kim and everyone else are watching the concert on TV, that's why I called. Do you… want to get together?"

"So I am your backup plan?" Ron could hear the indignation in her tone.

"No, I just had plans to hang out with Kim's brothers and watch wrestling, but those got cancelled when the girls got here. If I hadn't made those plans on Monday, I would have spent the day with you first."

There was another pause on the line. "Fine. But get here quick, so no one sees you. And if you're riding your scooter, park it in the garage where no one can see it."

Ron smiled, watching the entrance to the kitchen for anyone who might overhear. "I'll be there in ten minutes."

Ron hung up the phone, and headed through the living room. "I'm heading out, see you ladies later."

There were a couple of half-hearted waves, as Ron headed out. Hopping onto his scooter, he headed out quickly, pushing his ride as much as he could to get there as fast as possible. It didn't take long, and when he got there, the garage door was already open and waiting for him. He pulled in, and hopped off, heading for the door. He had barely knocked before the door opened, and Bonnie reached out to drag him into the house.

"Did anyone see you?"

Ron just chuckled. "No one saw me, it's safe."

Bonnie peeked out the window, before she let out a sigh of relief. "My family's gone for the weekend, so we have the place to ourselves."

"That's cool. So, what do you…"

Ron was silenced as Bonnie grabbed him quickly, crushing her lips against his. It was a couple minutes before they parted for breath, and Ron was just grinning like an idiot. "Well… that definitely works too."

Bonnie just panted, getting her breath back. "Yeah, it does." Grabbing him by the shirt, she pulled him to the couch, and the two fell onto it, bouncing slightly as they landed together. Again, their lips came together in an impassioned frenzy, and they spent most of the night like that, pausing only briefly for air every so often.

Author's Notes – Sorry for the delay folks, picked up a second job for a bit. 70 hours a week doesn't leave much room for writing. But I have the whole weekend off, and I plan to spend most of it writing. My chapter of The Darkness Within will be done this weekend, while updates of Impossible Love and Recovery should be coming out soon as well, maybe even Ascent if I'm not interrupted. Hope that makes everyone happy, after such a long delay.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
101K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
395K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...