Forever & Always

By Book_Dreamer875

What would you do if your mum left the country for three weeks? Bianca stays with her mum's friend and her tw... More

Author's Note - Please Read!
Introduction Quote
1: Moving In
2: The Box Full of Memories
3: One Eventful Day
4: The Date
5: Locked Out
6: A Stolen Kiss
7: Reoccurring Nightmare
8: Black Light Party
9: Birthday Shopping
10: Katie's Birthday (Part I)
11: Katie's Birthday (Part II)
12: First Year Anniversary
13: Heartbreak
14: Party Time
15: Goodbye & First Song
16: School's Back
17: Water Fights & Unexpected Guests
18: One Eventful Day
19: New Student & Pranks
20: Home SWEET Home
21: Tattoos & The Truth
22: Thank You
23: The BIG Game
25: Miss You Dad
26: Future Planning
27: It's About Time
28: Forever & Always
Epilogue
That is a wrap!

24: University Letter

11 2 0
By Book_Dreamer875

Edited: 02/07/2022

I woke up to the steady stream of sunlight bursting through my bedroom window.

I looked over and admired Caleb's sleeping form. His lips looked soft, his hair was tousled, and his nostrils were flaring slightly as he took deep, slow breaths. I snuggled closer to him so that my head rested on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat beating as if it were my own.

I traced my fingers along his jawline and down to his biceps. I leant in and kissed his cheek lightly. I closed my eyes for just a second as I soaked in this moment and how happy I was.

When I opened my eyes, he was looking back at me with the same look.

"Good morning beautiful" Caleb said.

I smile at him, letting my fingers lightly brush over his face, back and chest. "I love you" I whispered again.

He smiled, kissing my nose. "I love you."

I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. The kiss was gentle and made me smile.

We laid in each other's arms for what felt like eternity before we finally decided to get up and start the day.

As I showered, I really stopped to think about everything that happened yesterday.

Caleb was now my boyfriend. This was the happiest I had felt in a long time. He made me feel so loved and safe and I always felt like he had my back. He made me want to be the best version of myself.

I quickly washed my hair while singing a song that I have been working on. My body wash wafted through the air and the windows were quick to fog up.

I wanted to make sure I looked nice today with it being our first day as a couple. By the time I was ready, my hair had been put up into a nice up-do with a few strands hanging up out the front. I wore a pair of light blue denim jeans and a white floral tie up shirt.

As I walked out of the bathroom, there was a knock on my bedroom door. I opened it and I was surprised to see Mike and Sarah.

"Hey" I exclaimed, "what are you doing here?"

"We just wanted to come and say hi" Mike said, walking in.

"You look pretty" Sarah smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

"Thanks, so do you. I actually have something to tell you guys" I smiled, sitting on my bed.

"Caleb and I are dating. He asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday" I squealed.

"That is so amazing" Sarah squealed in excitement as well.

"I am glad you are happy Bee, I like him. He is a great guy" Mike said approvingly.

"We actually have something to tell you as well" Caleb smiled.

"I knew that you were not here to just say hi" I laughed.

My laughing instantly stopped when I saw Sarah raise her left hand showing me the ring.

"Oh. My. God" I stuttered in shock.

"Congratulations" I screamed, tackling them to the bed.

"How did you do it? When did you do it? How did you respond? I have so many questions" I laughed, rambling.

Sarah and Mike begun telling the story about the proposal and to say it was beautiful was an understatement. Mike had organised an outdoor picnic and when Sarah turned around to get the food, Mike was there waiting with ring. Sarah turned back around and started crying as Mike proposed and then she said yes!

"The ring is so beautiful" I sighed.

"I know, he did a wonderful job" Sarah gushed.

"Welcome to the family beautiful girl" I leaned forward, pulling Sarah into a hug, and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, we also stopped by the house and picked up mail. These were the ones addressed to you" Mike said, handing over the letters.

"Oh my god. It is from Greendale" I said nervously looking at the letter.

"Open it" Mike encouraged.

"Julie, Tori, Caleb. Come up here quickly" I yelled.

"What is it?" Caleb asked as Tori and Julie came in as well.

Showing them the envelope, "it is from Greendale, my dream university. I applied for early entry" I whispered, suddenly nervous to open it.

"Just do it" Tori laughed.

As I opened the letter, I could feel my heart beating against my chest. My palms were sweaty, and I felt like the nerves were going to make me sick.

I tore the envelope and pulled out the letter. Taking a deep breath, I unfolded the letter and started reading.

Dear Bianca Jones,

Congratulations! I am delighted to inform you that the Committee on Admissions has admitted you to Greendale as a member of the Class of 2023. You were selected from an extraordinary accomplished and academically talented group of applicants who applied under the Early Action Program. You are truly outstanding in your achievements, the breath of your talents, interests, and potential.

You have received an offer to Bachelor of Education (Secondary) – Humanities and Arts Stream – full or part time at Greendale University, start date 25 Feb 2023.

I hope this early acceptance to Greendale will enable you to pursue the rest of your secondary school experiences without the additional demands of the university admissions process. It is our expectation that you will remain fully engaged in your studies and other pursuits for the remainder of your secondary school career.

Again, please accept my personal congratulations for your outstanding achievements. Please let me know if we can be of any help to you between now and next February. We look forward to welcoming you in the new year and collaborating with you during the exciting four years ahead.

Sincerely,

Margaret Curie, Dean of Admissions.

"I GOT IN!" I screamed, dropping the litter onto the bed.

My heart was racing and I could not believe that I had received early entry. I had worked so hard for this.

"Yes!" Mike yelled, picking me up and spinning me around.

"I am so proud of you" Caleb smiled brightly, giving me a quick kiss.

"Bianca that is great news, you deserve it" Julie cheered.

"I knew you could do it" Sarah gushed, reading over the letter.

"I am going to get this framed. My baby sister is going to university" Mike cheered.

"I cannot believe it. I did it!" I exclaimed.

"We need to celebrate"

I knew I should just cut my losses, but I thought mum needed to know the news.

To Mum: Just thought you should know that I got accepted into university.

The next hour I spent making phone calls to let Katie, Noah, Alex, Drew, and Matt the news. Everyone was so excited for me, so we decided to have a dinner with everyone to celebrate.

The rest of the day went by quickly. It mostly consisted of us talking, playing games, and cooking some food.

By six, everyone had arrived at our place and by six-thirty dinner was being served.

"To Bianca" Katie cheered.

"And to Mike and Sarah on their engagement" I smiled, nodding my head towards the happy couple.

"I am so proud of you" Caleb said kissing my shoulder.

I pulled his lips down to me so that I could give him a kiss. "I appreciate you" I smiled.

I knew that my mum was missing. It hurt knowing that she was not here to celebrate with us. I still had not received a message back.

Even though she was not here, I could not help but smile at the amount of love and support that was here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 736 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...
157K 4.1K 35
"So here I am, bawling my eyes out on my bed. I've got mascara streaming down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, I can't breathe, and it feels like...
130K 2.6K 31
Hailey is back to live with her brother and a bunch of his friends. Aiden is known to hate girls after what his mom and ex-girlfriend did Everyone...
12.9K 316 23
***completed*** "Amanda! Come back here!" My stepmother yelled at me. I hated her! I really hated that bitch! "Like I fucking care, you bitch!" I cu...