United World (One piece Fanfi...

By lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... More

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 4 - Punch
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 11 - Joining the war
Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 16 - Recovering
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19 - Flirty
Chapter 20 - Rumors
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins
Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 43 - Next island
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings
Chapter 47 - Connected

Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship

2.5K 125 48
By lalapiece

Why one piece characters fan arts are so attractive? Yeah, i know in the anime they are hot but in fan arts they are extra hot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are now on the Thousand Sunny, the ship was far from the plaza because we know the people there will get crazy calling us Heroes.

"When i finish my duties here, i promose that i will see you all again. If any chance you didn't change your mind, can i then take your offer?" Jinbei said.

Luffy nod and replied. "You swear??!!!"

"Calm down, don't pressure him too much." Sanji butt in.

Robin smile and said. "He likes jinbei very much!" I nod agreeing to it.

"Don't worry jinbei! Luffy is very impress on you, so we are gonna all wait for you!" Franky added.

Jinbei close his eyes and sigh. "Very well. Thank you."

Zoro is beside Nami and asked. "So what are we going to do now? Are we heading to New world?"

This got a reaction from the mermaid princess who were swimming closely to the ship. "What?!! You are going to leave the island?!" Her eyes are becoming teary. "I could not thank you properly and i didn't have the chance to talk to all of you!"

Sanji eyes turn hearts and exclaim. "Let's stay at the Mermaid Cafe on one week or two weeks!!"

Usopp smack the back of the head of sanji and conclude. "That's is just fo your fantasy!!" Usopp then smirk and added. "But i want to go too!!"

Suddenly, a guard come close to the ship. Our attention was on him. "Please wait, Strawhats!" He then pull out a den den mushi and he said something to it before it was pointed in our direction. All of us got near to the guard to wait the den den mushi to talk.

"Luffy kun, why did you suddenly leave? I want to thank yo—." King Neptune's voice was heard but he was cut off when Luffy suddenly talk.

"I don't want to be a hero!!"

"I know! Let's have a banquet, like i promise before-jamon." King Neptune offered.

Luffy's eyes sparkle at the mention of the word. "Banquet??!! Then i will go there!!! Meat, meat i want all the meat!!"

"Alright... Let's go and pick up Hachi and Caimie!" Nami sigh.

"Luffy-kun and the crew, i'm happy that you will come. We can talk to each other at the banquet. The long flounders will sent you to the banquest hall." King neptune said.

****

Our ship was anchor outsude the Ryugu Palace, we climb at the air bubbles on the flat sea creatures, the flounders bring us to the palace, into a water filled room, a bunch of soldiers greeted us and started to chant calling us heroes.

"Shut up!! Stop calling us heroes, i want to eat all the meat!" Luffy shouted.

"He is right! I want to drink sake!!" Zoro woke up from his nap and join Luffy.

I smack the back of their heads and said. They now have bumps at the back of their heads. "Don't be rude, you idiots!!! They are just glad that we save them!!"

The two weakly nod, easing the bumps on their head. Usopp and Chopper hug each other because of fear. While the others just sigh defeatedly.

The mermaid princess appear on front of us and told us to divert our direction to the stage. A voice started to boom around the hall.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We are now honoring the Strawhats for joining the feast!! But first, let me present you the greatest diva on the deep sea!!" A spotlight shined at the front and a  mermaid with black dress appear. "Maria Napole!!" Lights started to shine brighter and the mermaid diva started to sing as the spotlight color changing around her. I can say that her voice are so enchanting. Sanji complete got out of control when he sighted the Mermaid's Cafe dancers.

Chopper, Luffy and Jinbei have to hold him from stepping out of the bubble. I deadpanned at the reaction of Sanji. Oh sanji, why you must be crazy about women... even you are like that, i really love when you care about women.. (I want a boyfriend like Sanji...)

Mermaids come out to serve drinks, i just get a juice because i don't want to get drunk anymore. I sip a little and turn my attention when the music pause and the king started to talk.

"Before the toast, i want to express my gratitude to the people who save us all-jamon. All of you strawhats, i would like to than——." The king was cut off when Luffy suddenly shouted.

"LET'S CHEERS!!!!"

I laugh on Luffy interuption on the king talking. Music started to play again and all of us are having a great time to enjoy. Food was given out and sake was passed around. Zoro even offered me to drink but i refuse because i don't want to get drunk and have a headache.

I chuckle when Prince Fukaboshi lose against Nami. The navigator already finish twenty barrels. The prince didn't even finish his first drink. Brook was playing along the music. Robin was also enjoying the event. I wast beside her. Luffy was doing funny faces with Usopp and the people was laughing on it.

Then, we notice that the king is coming closer to us. He is wearing a serious expression. We turn our attention to him. Luffy and Usopp stop what they are doing.

"Ahem, i have a question to one of you-jamon." King neptune started and he turn towards me. The crew also followed the gesture and looking confuse.

"You girl, using the purple flame. Aren't you the lover of Red-haired Shanks? That was announce two years ago, what are you with the strawhats-jamon?" I did not expect the question. The news above the sea are arriving here? Damn it, the person who capture the photo, i really want to strangle it!

Jinbei then nod and look at me. "Now you mention it. Y-n san, are you really the secret lover of Red-haired shanks? How many years are you together? I heard rumors around that the world government is getting wary by the two of you."

I sigh and replied. "That article is not true, me and Shan— i mean Red haired Shanks are just friends. That day was just, we are hanging but doesn't mean we are together!"

King neptune and Jinbei nod, accepting the response. The king started to talk again. "Is that so, thank you for answering my question. Sorry to take your time, continue to enjoy yourselves." After that, he go back to his throne.

I feel a pat at my back and see Jinbei, "Y-n san, since you are my friend, please be careful because the world government are watching you." I nod and was a little touch on the advice.
(Jinbei is one of my favourite one piece character)

Luffy put his arm on my shoulder and pull me towards him. "Don't worry jinbei! Y-n is our crewmate and friend! We will take care of her and protect her!! I will fight them if they take y-n from us!!!"

The others nodded, agreeing to our captain. I smile because i feel like i was really part of this world. I know that i will not stay here forever, but i want to cherish this moment with them.

"Thank you, Luffy." I smile at him and he return the same. Luffy reach a drink and yelled.

"Now, we celebrate the joining of y-n in our crew!!! CHEERS!!" The others raise their drinks and clank it together. I was part of it too.

"YEAH!!!"

****
Now, we are in a private room in the palace. Jinbei was updating all of us on what happen on the world for the past two years ago. He also said that Aokiji is no longer a admiral since he resign after his fight against Akainu, who are now the current Fleet Admiral since Sengoku resign after the war of the best.

"They can acquire a devil fruit user powers after killing them! They are keeping looking for strong devil fruits. So be careful!" Jinbei stated, he was updating the current move of the chess teeth bastard Blackbeard.

Silence pass and it was broken by Chopper who is panicking. "They will get me!!" Chopper shuddered.

Usopp sweatdropped, looking at the reindeer. "No one wants your human-human devil fruit power."

I was sitting on the floor with Zoro's head in my lap. Sanji was about to remove the swordsman from me but it was stop by Nami who punch him on the head. The navigator was looking at me teasingly and motion Zoro on my lap. I just rolled my eyes playfully and shaking my head.

Zoro just laid on my lap and said that since i lean to him when we were waiting for Luffy to return from the fight, He want a payment for his service like he said and it's because my head was a little heavy when leaning on him and his shoulder was aching. I deadpanned on the statement and want to punch him but he caught my fist and put it on his hair and order me to massage his head. So that is why, i'm playing Zoro's hair while he is sleeping soundly. What a very SWEET marimo...

Luffy was busy eating the sea fruits from the giant plate. Jinbei ignoring the exchange between the sniper and the reinder and continue to talk. "Especially you, Luffy. There is a lot of bad blood between you and Blackbeard... Teach. So please take car—— LUFFY!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING???!!!" The former warlord gave up on his calm behavior and decided to yelled at the eating captain who turn to the fishman looking confuse with it's mouth full of food. Note: he is not listening.

"I thought you are the captain!! You have to know a bit of information!!"

"Don't worry Jinbei, we are listening." Sanji butt in and allowing Luffy to continue to eat. I order Luffy to feed me of one of the sea fruits since i don't want to disturb Zoro's sleep. I thank luffy and he smile big and continue to eat.

"Eh? I thought captain don't listen on other people." Chopper commented very confuse.

"Captain are responsible for their crewmate's safety, right Luffy?" Jinbei questioned.

Luffy turn aroudna and look at him, grinning. "Hey jinbei, take it easy! I like taking chance anyway!"

After that carefree response, the fishman hung his head in worry and muttered. "It must be hard to work with him..." All of us nod, i also agree since i'm with Luffy when we escape impel down.

Caimie show up few moments ago and was happy when she finally foud the crew. I was busy brushing Zoro's hair since it was soft to play with.

"Sanji! Zoro! Y-n!" Zoro open his eyes when his  name was mention. The three of us stare at Luffy and feel there was something off.

"I think there is a wild animal or something in this palace." Luffy stated while munching the food on his mouth.

"You're right.." Zoro followed up as he sat up from his laying position.

"I can feel it too.."Sanji commented.

I hummed and try to detect the weird feeling on the place. I know i cannot have haki but i know how to feel when there is something off on a place when i'm in there. Even when i'm in my world.

The four of us decided to go to the mermaid princess tower. There we found Caribou molesting the princess. She was being suck on his muddy slime puddle. It was very not good to see it.

"Oh it's the strawhats! And the gorgeous girl~!!" Caribou greeted and he is trying to suffocate the princess. Then, he realize who is on the front with him and i notice he was turning pale.

Minutes have passed, Luffy kick the slime man out of the tower sending him below. The princess immediately grab luffy and thank him for saving her. Sanji was not happy on the display but he feel better when he turn around and notice that i smile at him. His eyes turn hearts and do his noddle dance.

Then, Nami show up with no one else with her, and then we were informed that the guy Luffy kicked awhile ago was the guy who stole all the treasure from the palace. We are allowed to claimed it when we get it back, according to the king.

Nami found out that we kick the guy out and she turn towards us and scowl. "You idiots!! Why did you kick him out?!!! You can just tie him up and punch him!!!" She scold us. I step back when i feel the aura coming from Nami.

"Nami-swan~ i love it when—-." Sani was cut off because Nami punch him and threw him out where the slime guy was kicked out. She did the same with Luffy and Zoro. Then she turn towards me but i think fast to avoid her wrath and jump outside. I activate my wings to slow down my fall.

Nami is really scary when treasure is involve...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 36 is out!!! Yippie!! I was very surprise when this story reach 1k votes in wattpad and 168 hearts in quotev!! I was grinning like an idiot when i see the notifications!!! Also, i'm so happy when the first book of this story reach 13k reads in wattpad and 7.2k reads in quotev!! 🎉🎉🎉💖💖

Thank you for liking this story so far guys!!

See you on the next chapter and Good night!! 🌙☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 596 12
Boruto is planning to pull another prank on his dad. However - when the plan goes wrong and Boruto turns into a 6-year-old kid and takes Sarada down...
3.5K 147 5
π‘Άπ’…π’Šπ’π’–π’” α΅ƒα΅ˆΚ²α΅‰αΆœα΅—β±α΅›α΅‰ ᡉˣᡗʳᡉᡐᡉˑʸ α΅˜βΏα΅–Λ‘α΅‰α΅ƒΛ’α΅ƒβΏα΅—; Κ³α΅‰α΅–α΅˜Λ‘Λ’β±α΅›α΅‰ Alyson found fighting disgusting. She tried to avoid it, however, it always seemed to seek her...
5.4K 195 26
"do ever wish to turn back time and fix your mistakes or change something" Phil said "if I could I will , but the past is the past and theirs nothing...