The Vampire Detective

By BlueBooks016

Detective Christopher Magus isn't your ordinary detective. He's a Vampire unlike any other , because for one... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 | Detective Christopher Magus
Chapter 2 | The Case of Max Peterson
Chapter 3 | The Abandoned Building
Chapter 4 | The Secret Society
Chapter 5 | The Council of Vampires
Chapter 6 | The New Victim
Chapter 8 | The Enhanced
Chapter 9 | The New Threat
Chapter 10 | Double Trouble
Chapter 11 | The Chaos
Chapter 12 | Jasmine's Prospective
Final Chapter 13 | Reality

Chapter 7 | The Confrontation

18 4 10
By BlueBooks016

     Jasmine was inside looking at something . Meanwhile the imposter slowly came behind her . With malicious intent.

    Jasmine did not in fact notice his razer sharp fangs nor his transformed state.

   The imposter knew The real Chris was far away , and he wouldn't be able to make it in time to save her . 

    The imposter without second thoughts spoke up with his own real voice : "Well well well what do we have here ?" He said in a cold but dark voice . His own voice.

  This didn't startle Jessica , she just lay there . The imposter continued : "Aren't you surprised ?  Gonna say anything before you die ?"

   Jessica finally spoke up and said : "Oh I knew you weren't Chris ."

   She stood up with a smirk plastered on her face . The imposter looked at her amused and asked : "Oh really ? Then And how is that ?"

   Jasmine grinned and said : "I know Chris better than anyone else. And he wouldn't cry over threats . And the biggest indicator ? Chris is a stubborn emo Vamp. He wouldn't listen to my blabbering if my life were really in danger ."

  The Imposter began to laugh wickedly and said : "Your either really smart or a dumb b!tch !"

   Jessica had a scowl on her face now . 

   He continued : "Why didn't you escape ? Not like you could . Oh well not like I care ."

    This time Jessica was amused and replied : "Oh If I had then I wouldn't have had a chance to kill you myself b!tch."

    The imposter replied : "Oh mortal what could you possibly do instead of crying like the pathetic women you are ?"

   To reply Jessica took out her gun and pointed it at him . This time the imposter laughed really loud and that began to annoy Jessica to no end .

   He asked while laughing : "You think a simple inferior bullet could hurt me ? An Enhanced Immortal Vampire ?! You make me laugh."

   Jessica didn't bother to reply and she shot at him fully knowing that the vampire in front of her had a huge ego and wouldn't move out of the way just prove his point .

   The bullet hit his chest and pierced through him and a very , very dark shade of red blood came out . The imposter grinned but then suddenly he doubled over and fell down and vomited blood.

   He looked genuinely surprised and said : "Wha- ... How?! YOU ! What did you do !?"

  Jessica flipped her hair and replied : "Well these aren't ordinary bullets . They are Holy Bullets . Basically drowned in Holy Water . In short , these bullets kick Vamp a$$ !".

   She fired again , but this time the imposter got out of the way and in inhuman speed lunged at Jessica and grabbed her by the throat .

   Jessica dropped the gun in shock , and then The imposter or rather serial killer ? Began to choke her with a death grip.

   "Any last words ?" The serial killer asked .

   Jessica replied while choking : "Y...Ye..Yeah ....B..Behind ...Y..Yo..Behind You !"

    The serial killer suddenly turned back curiously but he was met with a punch to the face that literally sent him flying towards the roof and hitting the ceiling .Hard.

   Jessica coughed and tried to take her breath . Soon she got up and said : "Took you long enough. I was about die . For real."

  She looked at Chris with a grin . Chris sighed . Of course why was he even surprised . It was Jasmine -_-

   Chris asked her if she was okay and Jasmine nodded and replied with a 'duh'.

  Before Chris could say anything , the serial killer got up with a wicked grin and said : "Christopher nice to meet you."

    Chris and Jess looked at the serial killer defensively .

   Chris replied : "Who are you ?!"
    "I am Everyone . I can be Anyone . But you can call me "S"." replied the serial killer or rather "S".

    "What do you want you shape shifting grimace !?" Jessica shouted .

   "Shape Shifting ?" Chris asked , a look of dread on his face .

     "Oh dear Jessica, I want to kill people . Isn't that obvious ? And a few more things Vampire related." S replied anonymously .

      Chris suddenly spoke up : "Hey What does she mean Shape Shifting ?! Are you a enhanced ?!"

     S grinned and said : "Yes boy ,I am , alive and in the flesh . But you 2 won't be."

   S suddenly lunged at Chris and Chris was shocked at the speed and before he could react , S grabbed Chris's throat and slammed him on the ground and rag dolled his face on the ground and threw him across the room .

   Chris slammed into the wall , and the wall cracked . Blood came out of his mouth and head . Chris had forgotten what it felt like to actually get hurt . And it sucked !

   S then charged towards Jessica, but Jessica had already formed a circle with holy water and she was in the center of it .

   When S flew towards her , the moment he came closer to the circle , immediately a huge barrier of white light emitted and S was thrown back towards the wall .

   Jessica stared at the circle she had made wide eyed and muttered : "OMG".

      S looked at her with a dangerous look and he came towards her , he was thinking of something and Jess knew it .

    Before S could come closer to her , Chris , who had regained composure , ran towards him in inhuman speed and slammed him towards the wall . 

   S went was thrown towards the wall flying , but before he could hit the wall , S immediately put his feet against the wall and crouched down and then jumped towards Chris .

  S bumped into Chris and they both tumbled over . S's dark blue eyes glowed as he growled , and Chris's crimson red eyes glowed in response , both of them were in their vampire forms.

   They rolled around the ground landed multiple punches ,but S's punches were more powerful and stronger .

     Chris then grabbed S's leg and flung him up and threw him next to him . Hard .

   The floor shattered . Then S did the same to Chris , and soon both of them were slamming each other to the ground and shattering the floor with their inhuman strength .

   Meanwhile Jessica was laying on the ground and had already taken out her ready made popcorn from her purse along with her Cola.

    She cheered Chris on , both S and Chris were a bloody mess at this point . Jessica then took out her phone and opened her camera and filmed herself telling about her day and then pointed the camera towards the vampires fighting like freakin gladiators .

    She spoke up : "So these two emo vamp men are fighting and it looks crazy . I have my Coke and Popcorn , and by the looks of it Chris is both kicking a$$ and getting his a$$ kicked . So lets see who wins."

    She signed off and saved the video in her vault and with a satisfied grin , she continued watching the two Vamps fight . She wanted to help but this was above her pay grade . And because she was too lazy . 

   She quickly opened her playlist and played : "Istanbul was Constaninople" from Umbrella Academy when 5 murdered the commission members.

     Chris was currently bleeding from his lips , mouth , knuckles , but it didn't matter , Vampires heal fast . He head the song on the speaker and looked at Jess along with S , and he sighed , again its Jasmine -_-

   S on the other hand was messed up too but not as much as Chris.

   S stood up and tried to kick Chris across the room ,but Chris caught his leg and side kicked his face , twisting S's neck 180 degrees .

   But in a horror movie fashion S just made a complete 360 degree and turned his head back which even cringed and shocked Chris .

   Chris looked at what Jessica was doing and was shocked again to see her ...... doing her manicure and applying nail polish ?! WHAT. THE. HELL !?

   Before he could turn around , S grabbed Chris's throat and held him mid-air .

   He couldn't breath , not like he needed to , but if S's chocked him long enough Chris could actually "die" die .

    Jessica looked pleased at the result of her self-manicure . She had finished her food 5 minutes ago.

     She looked up to see the progress of the fight and sighed . Chris was getting whopped . Jess sighed again and muttered : "Boys. Can't live without women saving them . Supernatural or Not , Boys will be Boys ."

   Jess grabbed her Holy Bullet Gun and aimed it at S's shoulder and without second thoughts shot his chest again.

    She then casually sat back down and resumed Umbrella Academy Season 2 finale while continuing to do her manicure and nail polish .

   What ? a lady needs entertainment . Jess was glad she had taken the Data Package for free internet .

      Meanwhile Chris was released from the chokehold when Jess shot S . S stumbled down and screamed in pain . Chris then looked at him and without mercy punched him square in the face , and S flew towards the entrance and stayed down .

  S stood up and looked at Jess and Chris and said : "You may have won  today but I will be back !"

    Then suddenly he disappeared in a flash . 

   Good. Because Chris knew he couldn't handle his consciousness anymore . With that Chris lost consciousness and fell to the ground .

   Jess immediately noticed while trying to comprehend that S had escaped .

   Jess immediately stood up with worry in her eyes . She mumbled : "Time to be the partner and go Mamma mood ."

    She ran towards Chris to help him.

________________________

     END OF CHAPTER 7

________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Angels of the Underworld By

Mystery / Thriller

175 46 23
Vincent was a normal guy. An ordinary student until one day, he killed someone... Things take a dark turn when he discovers the shadows that he talke...
9.9K 805 66
Charley Beckett-perfectly sane, normal, Charley Beckett-counts everything. Years since her parents' unsolved murder: fifteen. Bodies she's found dead...
657K 18.8K 46
When Ivy Lancaster, a young and successful publisher, saves a family farm in an old rundown town, her life is flipped on its axis. Her charity puts h...
127K 6.3K 27
After the bloody death of her parents when she was eleven, Kara Dosnia has lived in more than four different Villages. All of which have been decimat...