The Mafia's Doll (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings fo... More

Disclaimer
Past
Fate or luck?
First time
Change
Possessive
Office
Feelings for you
Gym
Compromise
Insult
A bit different
Pouring out
Beautiful morning
Vacation
Propose
Loving you
I want kids
Just you and me
Surprise
Memories
Bath
Announcement
Not pregnant
Mall
Code Red
The last few minutes
Insecurities
Maid
Care
Shopping and Photo shoot
The Artist
Wedding
Wedding night
I am not sick but I am craving
I have mood swings
Good day turned bad
Secrets out
Not all days can be happy ones
We have a past
My love
I have your attention
I crave for you
We are going to have a princess!!
Enemy is here!
The battle is over
Epilogue
Note

Business Meeting

3.1K 120 32
By DarkFlower065

Pete's POV:
I was standing in front of the window watching the guards move around the place. I sighed and turned around walking back to the bed. This was a usual sight now. In earlier days I was scared and terrified watching everything happening around but with passage of days, I got used to it.

I was lost in my own thoughts when the maid walked into my room carrying a box. "Sir had sent you this." She informed. I nodded to her and she moved to place the box on the table before walking out of the room. I made my way towards the table and opened the box only to find it containing a beautiful suit alongwith a note - 5.00 pm sharp.

I was now used to this. I spared a glance at clock which was showing 3.30 pm. I should better hurry up. I got fresh and returned back and slipped into the clothes which he had sent.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I was really happy to see myself looking so nice. After adjusting my dress a bit, I again looked at the clock which indicated 4.50 pm. I took deep breathe and finally walked out of the room descending the steps.

I heard some voices coming from downstairs and knew that he was instructing everyone. As soon as I came into view, he dismissed the people. "This dress looks good on you. You look quite pretty." He complimented. I blushed hearing those words from him. He always made my heart flutter.

"Thank you khrab...." I replied with a flustered expression. "You are still so polite." He stated. I wasn't used to the blunt way of talking like the rest. "He looks beautiful..." One of the other man praised. "Thank you khrab." I replied.

We walked out of the place heading to the place where the deal was going to take place. It was a famous club where most of the teenagers preferred going. This kinds of deals usually took place in the places like this in order to avoid catching attention from others. Also, it was much more convenient to get dissolved in the crowd in case something went wrong.

We arrived at the place and I stepped out of the car followed by him. We made our way inside the club with his one arm wrapped around my waist and the guards shielding us from all sides.

Soon a waitress appeared in front of us and guided us towards the private room. The loud sound of music and the DJ gave me the feeling of deja vu. "Are you scared?" He whispered in my ear. "No... I am fine..." I replied. Even though I pretended to be fine, I will never get over that night. The worst night in my life which I wouldn't have survived if I hadn't stumbled into him. It was that day that everything and everyone around me changed.

The waitress stopped in front of a door and bowed to us before leaving. He pushed open the door and entered the room and I soon followed with the men trailing behind. He sat down opposite to the Skull gang leader. I can see the gaze of the leader on me as I occupied my place. There were two women seated beside him playing with his jacket, must be his keep.

"Well, you seem to have quite a good people around." The skull gang leader commented while sparing a glance at the people at my back. "Anyways, let's get to the main point. Let's talk about the deal. How much can you pay me Mr Ae?" The skull gang leader asked. "The amount is same as we have discussed earlier and I don't want to do any changes. I think we are clear about this Mr Kong." Ae replied.

"Well, I can reduce the amount of the deal."  Kong said. His gaze landing on me and I felt a bit uncomfortable with the way he was looking at me. Unconsciously, I clutched on to Ae's jacket trying to seek some comfort. "And what would you ask in return for that??" Ae asked.

"Your moll.... If you agree to it than I will reduce the amount. Also, I'll let you be my permanent partner." Kong offered. "Hmmm.... You seem to have good eyesight." Ae commented. I can see Kong smirk. "We are dealing in all illegal stuff, things like this are common. And you know that we usually exchange..." Kong said while licking his lips.

"Pete, why don't you leave? I'll follow you soon after closing the deal." Ae said. I nodded and got up leaving the room and walked out with half of the men following me. I felt a bit uneasy and uncomfortable right now.

I hurried through the place passing through the crowd that was swirling at the music. There were some occasional cheers when some popular song was played. I managed to emerge out of the club and headed straight to the car while being guarded by the men.

I reached the limo and was about to get inside when a cute cat plushie inside the store on the other side of the road caught my attention. I was so tempted to buy it but it would have looked really odd. I kept staring at it admiring how cute it looked.

I had always loved plushie but due to my poor state, I was never able to buy them. Just when I was lost in admiring it, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around only to find Ae standing behind me. "What are you waiting for?? Get inside the car." He said. I nodded in response and soon slipped inside the car.

He followed soon after and the door was closed. He sat down beside me and pulled me on his lap. He began to nuzzle my neck with his nose. I wrapped my arms around him. He began to unbutton my shirt while he kept sucking and licking my neck. His touches were sending tingles all over my body.

There was something else running in my mind ever since he asked me to leave the room. I didn't know what happened after I left the place, especially about the deal. I contemplated for a while if I should ask him or not but then I knew that I would be restless throughout so I mustered up the courage to ask, "What about the deal?"

He stopped what he was doing and pulled away from me. Shit!! I shouldn't have asked him. "I don't think he would be able to sign any deal anymore." He said. I was stunned hearing his words. "What do you mean by that?" I questioned.

"Well, he had a good eyesight that caught many things which he shouldn't. So, I just made sure that he won't see, hear or speak anything from now on." Ae replied. I didn't have to ask what he did because it was clear that Kong was already dead.

"Thank you..." I replied. He pulled me closer and looked at my face. His fingers combing through my hairs. He  held my neck and pulled me down smashing his lips to mine. I can feel many emotions in that one kiss - desire, passion, possessiveness and some other which I cannot distinguish. He tilted his head trying to get better access to my lips.

His hand slid down from my neck and  slowly began to pull the fabric off my shoulder. His lips got trailed to my neck kissing and biting my skin. He made his way to the shoulder and began to kiss it. My eyes got rolled to back as his hands slipped inside the shirt and began to play with my nipples.

My fingers got fisted into his hairs pulling him closer as he continued to lick and bite my skin. This was his way to seek comfort and I have understood it long back. And I owed him lot more because he has saved me from something really brutal.

He pulled away after sometime and began to button up my shirt. He combed his fingers through my hairs adjusting my look. He pecked my lips once again before letting me go.

The car was unlocked and the door was opened. I stepped out of the car and was headed in the direction of the house. Ae will be going to his office for work and I will be heading to bedroom so I didn't have to wait for him.

I had taken a few steps in the direction of the house when Ae called me. I turned around to face him only to find him walking in my direction. He stepped forward and handed me a bag. I didn't ask him anything and quietly took the bag from him.

"I'll be coming after dinner." He informed. That was the cue for me to prepare myself. "Okay khrab..." I replied and then turned around rushing inside the house.

I headed straight to my room and quickly closed the door after entering. I then went to my bed and placed the bag on it and opened it only to find something wrapped in papers. What would it be?? I began to unwrap it in haste and soon I had a cute cat plushie in my hand. It was the same one which I had seen in the store. How did he know that I had liked it?? I never thought he would permit me to have something like this but then again, he had done lot many changes after I arrived here.

The rooms in the whole place had a dark aura but he asked to design mine with soft colours and gave it a lively look. Also, I was the only one not working in the whole place. I had only one thing to do and it was to satisfy him.

I hugged the plushie squishing it in happiness. This was something I never thought of receiving from him. If you ask me what is the relationship between me and him, I don't know. It was something I can never explain. He was possessive of me, protected me, treated me different from all but our relation didn't have any name.

I remember once a maid unconsciously called me sex slave in front of Ae and others. I felt choked hearing those words and immediately retreated to room. After that day, I never saw her. When I inquired about her with the other maids, she informed me that she was killed because she had insulted me. After that, Ae had strictly warned everyone not to discuss about his and mine relationship. It was a private matter and no one was allowed to talk. But then, I needed someone to talk to and thankfully, Ae's cousin was always there to listen to me. He even helped ease my anxieties and he was the only one person in whom I can confide in.

I had confessed to him long ago that I had developed feelings for Ae. And he was always there to help me and listen me out.

I was happy with the gift Ae had given me. I was admiring it when the door of my bedroom was opened and Can walked in.

"Someone's seems to be happy." He commented while coming and sitting down beside me. "Hmmm... Ae gifted me a plushie. See!!" I said while flaunting the cute little cat to him. "Wow!! It's cute... And surprising too. When did my brother turn soft to buy a plushie??? Seems like you are getting lucky." Can said.

I blushed hearing his words. Getting something unexpected from Ae meant a lot to me. Was this his way to express his feelings?? "Can, do you think he feels something for me?" I asked doubtfully. "You know what happened after you left?" Can questioned.

"Huh?! What happened??" I asked in confusion. "Someone got beaten because he complimented you. Ae is being more and more possessive about you. He doesn't like anyone admiring you, he gets hell scary and possessive." Can said. Hearing his words made my heart flutter. Does it mean that Ae too have feelings for me??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 3.4K 28
When one of the most good looking guy of the office suddenly falls for the ugliest guy, what will be the reaction of Mr. Ugly? And how will everybody...
18.4K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...
16.7K 1.2K 17
Media displaying sexual intercourse, or any other sexual act, regardless of whether private parts are visible. •Arthit met an awful accident while go...
38.3K 2K 40
Pinson Trapped in his own house and made to do things without his consent... Forced to live a life of a slave by his own father... The innocent littl...