My side //Bakugo x reader//

De anssmx

Y/n the daughter of a villain, falls head over heels for a hot headed boy that wants to be a hero. Complete o... Mais

1- Six years old
2- His plan
3- Matsui
4- Infiltrating
5- Aizawa
6- Quirk Assessment Test
7- Don't!
8- Combat Training
10- First Attack
11- Unnecessary cruelty
12- Failed
13- She ok?
14- All might?

9- Class Rep/ Rescue

12 0 0
De anssmx

"Hey brat, will you be having dinner?" Tenko walks in.

"I'll be right out" I yawn and stand up.

"Hurry up" He closes the door.

I switch out of my school uniform and put on more comfortable clothes.

"Hello Miss Shigaraki"

"Hi Kurogiri"

"How was school today?"

"Very tiring, I had training with All shit"

"You saw All might?!" They both asked in unison.

"Uh yeah? He's a teacher at U.A" I roll my eyes. "Very annoying and narcissistic"

"Did you learn anything?" Tenko said intrigued.

"Yes in fact I did"

"Well don't keep it to yourself, please do tell me"

"Well when we started training we were told to switch into our suits, thanks Kurogiri for mine" He nodded his head. "And I noticed one of my classmates suits looked very familiar, he reminded me of All might"

"What do you mean?" Kurogiri asked.

"He suit had ear looking things like All mights hair, it had sets of big with teeth at the bottom-" I said until I got interrupted.

"Y/n he's probably just a fan boy" Tenko said.

"That's what I thought at first until it was time to leave, look at this" I turned around facing a wall that didn't have anything and opened my eyes widely, showing Tenko and Kurogiri what I saw today.

"See you tomorrow" Shoto got in the car and drove away.

"Wait let me fast forward" I nervously giggled. "Here we go"

"I have to tell you something, maybe then you'll understand what's be going on. I wasn't hiding my quirk from you, it was given to me by someone else recently, But I can't tell you who I got it from so don't ask! Sounds crazy, I know, it's like something out of a comic book only it's real, the thing is I don't really have any control over this power yet. I haven't figured out how to make it my own, but I'm trying, that's why I didn't want to use it against you in the exercise, but in the end it was the only way I had a chance of winning. I've still got a lot to learn, I know that, that's why I'm here, you'll see I'll work until I have full control on this borrowed quirk and I'll finally beat you with my own power!" Midoriya finished.

I finished projecting what I saw and heard, well mainly heard cause I couldn't see much.

"So what you're saying is..."

"Midoriya has to be All mights successor" I finished Tenko's thought.

"But we need to know for sure" Kurogiri.

"We'll just wait then"

"Sounds good to me, but we should get an apartment next door just incase, I got a feeling we'll be here for a while and I don't want to risk anyone finding out where I actually live"

"I think that's a good idea" Kurogiri sided with me.

"We'll get it done, tomorrow I'll take you to school"

"Are you sure about that Tenko?"

"Yeah I gotta see a few things, Kurogiri will open a warp gate for us"

"If you say so" I shrug.

After dinner I said my good nights and headed to bed, hopefully tomorrow is a slow day.

"Miss Shigaraki-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Kurogiri"

"Okay" I hear him walk away.

I got up and changed, packed some of the stuff I took out yesterday back into my bag pack, put on my black boots and walked out to find Tenko already having breakfast.

"Good morning everyone" I yawn.

"Good morning Miss Shigaraki" Kurogiri handed me a sandwich while Tenko nodded at me.

"So what time are we leaving?" I said while chewing.

"As soon as we are done"

"And did you call for the apartments next door?"

"Yes I did, we can go check them out either today or tomorrow, there's two different ones so you can decide, which you'd like better"

"Sounds good to me"

"Everyone ready?" Kurogiri asked.

"Yup"

"Let's go"

Kurogiri opened a warp gate and we walked through, before he closed it...

"Be careful today" and with that he closed it. Hmm, weird.

"Your school is around the corner"

"Are you here for a specific reason?"

"Maybe, maybe not, stick to your normal routine and don't blow your cover" Tenko says grabbing my shoulders.

"Okay I got it"

"Alright go" He says releasing me. He was planing something but probably doesn't want to tell me so we don't screw anything up.

As I was turning the corner there were reporters everywhere, I happened to arrive at the same time as Bakugo.

"Excuse me kid? Are you in All mights class? Oh wait hold on" the lady with the mic said as I reach Bakugo. "Aren't you that sludge villain kid"

I clasp a hand over my mouth to contain my laugh that still got out.

"Walk away" Bakugo warned.

"Hey you!" She looked at me.

"Oh nah, what he said" I walk fast following Bakugo's lead so they'd stop following.

As I was about to enter I turn around and see Tenko lurking around the corner hiding in the shadows. Whatever he was planing I needed to stick to the plan.

"Did they attack you too?" Shoto asked.

"Yes but luckily I walked in with Bakugo and he scared them away, right Bakugo" I give him a sarcastic smile.

"Shut it" He slumps on his sit.

"Decent work on yesterdays combat training you guys, I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams results" Aizawa said up front. "Bakugo you're talented, so don't sulk like a child about your lost okay?"

"Yeah whatever" He looks away.

"Midoriya I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder, and don't give me that excuse that you don't have control over your quirk, that line is already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here, but your quirk will be really useful if you get a handle on it, so show a little urgency huh?"

"Right!" Midoriya nodded.

"Matsui"

"Yeah" I raise my head from my desk.

"You were outstanding yesterday, but we need to get you to work with partners to see how your quirk matches with others, other than that you did great"

"Yeah I got it"

"Let's get down to business, our first task will decide your future"

"Is it another quirk test?" Almost everyone asked.

"You all need to pick a class representative" He said without intonation.

Everyone took a breath, and relaxed. Shoto rolled his eyes making me giggle at his reaction. How can we be so similar and different at the same time, I wish we'd met under different circumstances.

Everyone jumped at the chance of being class rep. People got up and said they'd be perfect fit but honestly in my opinion the only one fit enough to do it is Iida. He's always telling everyone what to do either way.

"Silence! Everyone please!" Iida yelled. See what I mean. "The class representative duties is to lead other, it's not something just anyone can do, you must first have the trust of every student in the classroom, therefore the most logical to fill this position is democratically, we will hold an election to choose our leader" perfect for the job right?

"It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you" everyone said.

"Is this really the best idea?"

"We've only known each other for a few days, how do we know who we can trust?"

"And everyone will just vote for themselves"

"Most people will, but that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job, it's the best way right sir?" Iida turns to Aizawa.

"Do what you want just decide before my naps over"

"Thank you for your trust"

"All hail class rep Y/n" I wink at Shoto.

"Not in a million years"

"Woah Shoto way to support your friend"

"I'm looking out for everyone in this class when I say you shouldn't be class rep, you'll probably make us your slaves"

"Damn you know me well my dear friend" He laughs at my accent and everyone turns to see us.

"They really seem to get along" I hear frog girl.

"Maybe they are together?" Uraraka adds.

Shoto and I look at each other and burst into laughter.

"How did I get three votes?!"

"Okay you idiots who voted for him?!" Bakugo stands up.

"What did you honestly think anyone was gonna vote for you?" Sero said.

"Yeah Bakugo, no one likes you enough to vote for you" I roll my eyes.

"What did you just say?! You wanna fucking go?!"

"You're all talk Bakugo sit down" I cross my arms.

"You really can't help yourself" Shoto said looking forward.

"Nope, he just pisses me off"

"One vote? I feared this might happened, but I can't argue with the system I choose"

"Did you vote for yourself?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"No" Iida answered.

"So you voted for someone else huh?"

"Well you knew it was to vote for yourself right? What were you trying to prove here Iida"

"For what is worth, I voted for you" I said looking at my nails, while everyone turned to look at me. "What? He screams class rep" I shrug, Iida just smiles at me, slightly blushing?

"Alright the class rep is Midoriya and deputy Yaoyorozu"

"Really? Uh? It's not a mistake?" Midoriya said shaking and sweating.

"How did this happen" Yaoyorozu sighs.

"This might not be so bad" frog girl said.

"Yeah I can get behind Midoriya I guess" Kirishima says with a good attitude.

"Finally lunch" I grab my tray.

"Do you ever not whine?"

"Nope" We sit down. "Hey Shoto?"

"Hm?"

"You know a lot about me and my family but we've never talk about yours" I was curious.

"Well uh... what do you want to know?" He scratched his neck.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"I do, I have three older siblings"

"All boys?"

"Two boys one girl"

"That must be cool, having lots of siblings"

"Yeah I've only known two of them"

"Oh, can I ask why?"

"The oldest one, Toya Todoroki passed away"

"I'm so sorry, I should've asked"

"No it's okay, I was five years old so I don't remember much"

An alarm went off before I could say anything else to Shoto.

"Warning level three security breach, all students please evacuate the building in orderly fashion"

"What are we supposed to do?"

"Grab my arm, this is going to get messy" Shoto stood up reaching over the table, I grabbed his arm and we followed the crowd.

Wait security breach? Could this be Tenko doing his plan? Everyone was rushing to the exit, pushing each other and being very rough.

"Be careful, everyone is not thinking straight" Shoto says pulling me closer.

"I got this" I put my palms together then with my right arm I make a circle leaving the left one in place and creating a small bubble around Shoto and I.

"You never cease to impress me" Shoto said looking at the bubble everyone was bumping against.

"Thank you"

"Can it pop?"

"Only with a great amount of force, we are good in here"

"We need to figure out if it's a big threat"

"But how, everyone is panicking"

"Wait look" Shoto points at a floating Iida.

"LISTEN UP! EVERYTHING IS OKAY IT'S JUST THE MEDIA OUT SIDE, THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, EVERYTHING IS FINE" He yelled.

"He looks like the guy from the exit sign" I giggle and Shoto palms his forehead.

"WE ARE UA STUDENTS WE NEED TO REMAIN CALM AND PROVE WE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST"

"Look the police are here!"

"You can undo the bubble now, everyone seems calm"

"Oh right" I circle my hand the opposite way and meet palms again.

"I might need a list of your quirks"

"What fun would that be?" I raise an eyebrow and smirk.

"It's time class rep let's begin" Yaoyorozu said standing by Midoriya.

"Um okay so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be" He looked very anxious. "But first there's something that I want to say, I've thought a lot about this and I think that Tenya Iida should be our class rep"

"I agree" I spoke. "He knows how to take charge in chaotic situations"

"Exactly, he was able to capture everyone's attention and get them in line, so I believe that he should be the one leading our class from now on"

"Yeah you know what, If Midoriya vouches for him I'm good, plus he was a big help, he totally maned up and took charge right?"

"Yup, and did you notice he looked like the dude on the emergency exit sign when he was on the wall earlier?"

"See! I told he did look like the guy!"

"Yeah I know" Shoto rolls his eyes.

"This is a waste of time" Aizawa said. "I don't care who the rep is, just hurry up"

"If Midoriya is nominating me for this job, then I humbly accept! I pledge to carry out class rep duty to the best of my abilities" Iida stands and raises his right arm.

"Very dramatic" I say.

"Uh huh"

"Sounds good emergency exit" Kirishima gave him a dumbs up.

"Damn I should've came up with that one" I puff my cheeks.

"Todays training will be a little different, you'll have three instructors" Aizawa said taking everyone's attention.

Three pro heroes? Could that be because of the security breach?

"All might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you"

"Sir what kinda training is this?" Sero raises his hand.

"Rescue!" He holds up a small card with the word written on it. "You'll be dealing with natural disasters, ship recks, stuff like that"

My phone buzzed, I take it out of my pocket and check under the desk. It was Tenko.

Tenko: where are you?
Y/n: In class why?
Tenko: you'll be leaving school, stick to someone you somewhat like
Y/n: okay?
Tenko: no one knows of you, if you are attacked you have permission to defend yourself
Y/n: no problem

So he is planning something, he probably go in school to see what's all the fuss about and read our schedule for today. Whatever this is, it's about to be big. 

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you, I know you're excited about costumes" He pulls a remote and opens the costume wall. "But keep in mind you haven't gotten use to them yet and it might limit your abilities this special training is at an off campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there, that's all, start getting ready"

I get up from my desk and grab my costume and walk to the girls locker room. Once I changed I walked outside looking for Shoto.

"Hey ice man" I see him sitting down giving his back to everyone.

"Hey"

"Mind if I sit with you?"

"Not at all, I'm kind of getting used to having you around"

"Is that's good thing or a bad thing?" I ask.

"Still don't know yet" He shrugs.

"You dick" I playfully slap his shoulder making him chuckle, until someone blew a whistle.

"Gather around class 1-A" Iida screams.

"He takes this job way too seriously" I face palm.

"You voted for him"

"I know" I drop my head back and get up to hear his plan, Shoto following behind me.

"Using your student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!" He blows the whistle repeatedly bringing his opposite arm up and down.

"Has he ever seen the inside of a bus?" I ask Shoto.

"I don't think so why?"

"Because most buses don't look like his drawing anymore"

The bus doors open and everyone starts walking in. Shoto let's me step inside before him so I do, I pick a window sit on the second row, Shoto slides in right next to me. For some reason I was shocked he decided to sit here.

"Music?" I ask him as Bakugo slides in the sit in front of us.

"Sure" His face muscles never really change. I grab my phone, plug my headphones, giving him one side. "You're not going to freeze my headphone with your cold side right?" I raise my eyebrow with a small smirk.

"Haha you are so funny" He rolls his eyes and takes away the headphone shoving it into his right ear.

I pop my head phone in and play a random playlist, the first song was somewhat slow, making me drift to sleep.

3RD PERSON POV

Y/n's head fell into shoto's shoulder scaring him, he looked down to see you peacefully sleeping, he adjusted himself and closed his eyes too. Then the bus started moving.

"If we are pointing out the obvious, then there's something I want to say, about you actually" Asui turned to Midoriya.

"About me? What is it Asui?" Midoriya says nervously.

"I told you to call me Tsu"

"Oh, yeah right" He looks down.

"That power of yours, isn't it a lot like All mights?" Asui pointed out, Midoriya's eyes widen.

"What? Really? You think so huh? I never really thought about that" Midoriya rambles.

"Wait hold on Tsu, you're forgetting All might doesn't hurt him self, that makes a huge different" Kirishima chimes in. "But it's cool to have a simple augmenting-type of quirk, you can do a lot of flashy stuff with it, my hardening is super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight but it doesn't look all that impressive" Kirishima hardens his arm.

"Oh no way I think it's awesome looking, you're definitely pro material with a quirk like that!" Midoriya says while he stares with fascination.

"You really think so?" Kirishima asks looking at himself. "It seems like I'd be easier to be a popular hero if I had something flashier"

"My navel laser got the perfect combination of pinash and strength" Aoyama brags.

"But it's way lame if it gives you a stomachache sweetie" Ashido places a hand on Aoyama's shoulder.

"Well if any of our classmates have pro quirks it's Todoroki, Matsui and Bakugo" Kirishima looks over at them.

"Todoroki and Matsui seem to be really close" Ashido pointed out.

"Well the first day of school they did come in holding hands" Iida said.

Bakugo slightly looked over his shoulder and got a glimpse for them sleeping behind him. He rolled his eyes and looked out the window.

"Maybe they are together?"

"They could make a flashy popular hero couple" Ashido said excited.

"Sure but Bakugo is always angry so he'll never be that popular" Asui says not caring.

"What did you say?! I'll kick your ass!" Bakugo stood up.

"You see" Asui points at his outburst.

"You know we basically just met you so it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage" Kaminari pointed out.

"You are going to regret the day you applied to the school you looser! I'll kill you!"

They both started arguing back and forth. Midoriya crouched down hiding from the chaotic situation.

"This is such a disgusting conversation" Yaoyorozu said covering her mouth in the back of the bus.

"Yeah but it's kinda fun listening to them fight" Uraraka smiled.

"Hey we are here" Mr. Aizawa said waking up both Todoroki and Y/n.

Y/n POV

"Oh sorry" I quickly get up from Shoto's shoulder.

"It's okay, I don't mind" He said standing up and handing me back my headphone.

I grab it from him, placing everything back into the small belt I had on my side and waiting for the bus to stop. Once it did, we got down and a astronaut was ahead of us.

"Hello everyone I've been waiting for you!"

"It's the space hero 13" Midoriya said.

Fuck he knew so much about heroes and their quirks, he was such a nerd.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside"

"This is going to be awesome!" A bunch of us said, I just rolled my eyes.

"Holly crap! it looks like some kind of amusement park" Someone said as we walked in along with a bunch of other gasps and woahs and wows.

"The ship wreck, a land slide, a fire, a windstorm, etc. I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call The Unforeseen Simulation Joint" Astronaut lady said with wide open arms. "You can call it the USJ" she turned dramatic leaning on one foot.

Hmm just like Universal Studios Japan. I face palm.

"Clocks ticking we should get started" Aizawa said.

"Excellent, before we begin let me just say one thing, well maybe two things, possibly three"

"We get it" Everyone said, including me!

"Oh god could this get any worse" I roll my eyes and Shoto elbows me.

"Ow" I crouch rubbing my side.

".... It's called black hole, I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust"

"I should shake her hand" I cross my arms intrigued by her quirk.

"Uh no you shouldn't" Shoto says with a serious tone. I frown and pout.

"Yeah! You've used black hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before haven't you?" Midoriya said all hyped up.

"Yes that's true, but my quirk can very easily be used to kill"

"See" Shoto turned to look at me arms crossed.

"Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous, in our super human-"

I don't know what is it about this lady that just makes me want to fall asleep. She's just sooo boring.  I knew she was saying something but the scenery behind her was catching my attention. This is would be the perfect place to start some trouble. It's big. Isolated. Everyone knew where we were but there's two pro heroes so no need to worry. And Tenko knew that.

".... That's all I have to say, thank you so much for listen" She bows.

"You were not listening"

"Shut up Shoto"

"Right! Now that, that's over.." Aizawa began speaking before something started happening.

A warp gate started opening by the small water fountain down below. Kurogiri. I stepped closer to Shoto. Tenko told me to be careful, stick to someone I liked, and that no one knew of me. I wasn't going to be let off easily, who ever he brought thinks I'm trying to become an actual hero.

"Stay together and don't move! 13 protect the students" Aizawa spoke.

"Oh what is that thing?" Kirishima asked looking all freaked out. "Wait has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people"

"Stay back!" Aizawa yelled. "This is real, those are villains"

Yeah they are, a small grin appeared on my face. I would've liked to be on the other side of this but oh well, a plan is a plan. Seeing the nomu and all the other villains Tenko had gathered made me proud. This was going to be fun.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...