His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
We're mates
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2

Dead wolf

1K 38 16
By AmyBee34

Kol's pov

I watch Davina sleeping in my arms, I scan the visible bruises on her face and neck feeling my anger boil. I tighten my arms around her as I plant a kiss on her forehead, vowing to make Will suffer every bit of pain for laying his hands on her.

A knock sounding at the door makes me look up "go away" I say quietly not wanting to be disturbed so Davina can sleep peacefully after her ordeal with Will. The door opens making me sigh as I see Klaus there "sorry brother I just came to see how she's doing" he says "she's fine, just really exhausted and a bit bruised but she'll heal in no time" I respond making him nod.

"I just wanted to inform you I have Will down in the basement ready to be tortured for what he did" he says making me grin evilly "excellent, I'm going to make him bleed and scream like a bitch for hurting her" I say with a slight growl.

"It's a good job you had those flashes or we might've not found her or even known she was in trouble" he says making me nod "I know even though I still don't understand why I was seeing all those images" I say making him shrug "maybe it's worth getting in touch with one of your witch friends about, maybe they can help find out why" he suggests making me nod "I'll look into it but first I have a wolf to kill" I say before untangling myself from Davina and quietly getting out of bed. 

I pull the covers back over Davina and make sure she's all nicely tucked in so she doesn't get cold "I don't recall you ever being so domestic or caring towards any girl like this" Klaus says from behind me "well maybe that's because no other girl ever mattered to me like she does" I say as I walk out the room.

We make our way downstairs to the basement and I hear him yelling "let me out of here!" he shouts making me roll my eyes "shut the bloody hell up!" I snap as I enter the basement, smirking as I find him strung up against the wall, his arms held up and bound by chains and his feet hanging above the ground.

"Let me go! You blood thirsty monsters!" he spits making me cock my head to the side "you're calling us blood thirsty monsters when you had the intent to kill my unborn child and tried to rape my girlfriend" I retort and he glares at me.

"She was never meant to be yours, she was suppose to be mine" he growls making me scoff "no she wasn't, you've been made aware of the fact that whatever agreement there was regarding you and her was made void but you just can't seem to let that go can you?" I say as I grab a baseball bat from the side, this baseball bat is wrapped in barbed wire so it's gonna leave a nasty sting and cause some damage.

I walk towards him and without any hesitation I swing the bat into his arm making him groan in pain "I'm going to make you regret ever stepping foot back in New Orleans" I say through gritted teeth before swinging the bat into his torso making him grunt.

"So we know a witch helped you subdue Davina" Klaus says and Will frowns "h-how do you know that?" he asks making us smirk "we have our ways now tell us who was the witch?" I say "no" he replies "wrong answer mate" I say before swinging the bat into his face making a cracking sound upon contact and he cries out in pain, blood gushes from his nose.

"Tell us the name of the witch, she has to pay for her role in bringing harm to Davina" Klaus says "Sabine" he says making my eyes widen "really and did she happen to be in a new body, blonde hair and all that?" I ask making him frown "yes" he confesses making me and Klaus glance at each other.

"Now we know what to look out for, do you know where she is?" Klaus asks and he shakes his head "she never told me" he replies before grunting as I swing the bat into his stomach just because I felt like it.

"How long have you and Sabine been working together?" Klaus asks "none of your business" he replies so I hit him in the groin making him yelp "it is our business since she's targeting our family and you have plotted against the crescent wolves and kidnapped Davina so do tell us before we switch things up a notch, my brother here is certainly eager to make things extra bloody because you hurt his girl" Klaus says moving to stand in front of him.

"She wanted it really, I know she did. She's a little slut after all" he says making my blood boil and I yank him down from the chains holding him up, making him drop to the floor and I start kicking and beating the shit out of him "YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY GIRL LIKE THAT! YOU BLOODY MUTT!" I yell as I beat him in the face with the bat. He screams at every hit and kick I deliver and I just smirk in triumph, happy that he's feeling pain.

"You feel all that pain? That is what you get for ever laying a hand on Davina" I say before sending a kick to his stomach making him grunt "y-you don't deserve her" he spits glaring up at me with one eye swollen shut before I boot him in the face "what and you do? I don't think so mate!" I growl before grabbing him by the throat and lifting him up so his feet are dangling above the ground.

He coughs as I tighten my hand around his throat "want to tell us what we want to know now?" Klaus asks stepping up beside me "how long have you and Sabine been working together?" he asks "n-not long" he chokes "why are you working together?" he asks "s-she wants to tear your family apart so she can get her hands on the babies. She wants those babies dead and I want Davina so we worked together" he explains so I tighten my hold on his throat making him cough and sputter.

"Well she's not getting her hands on any baby because we're going to rip her apart just like I'm going to do to you for what you did to Davina" I say through gritted teeth and he tries to head butt me but I just slam him against the wall making him grunt and gasp in pain.

"Stupid move mate" Klaus says "I-I regret my decision, I should've ripped that baby out of her before making a move on her. I wish I had gotten the chance to shove my cock in her" he says making me see red "you're dead" I say before pulling him back and slamming his head into the wall before tossing him on the ground.

I retrieve my bat and I start hitting him in the face over and over again, soon there's an audible crack as I crack his skull open getting blood all over my face "Kol" Klaus says but I ignore him and just keep hitting Will over and over again even when it's obvious he's dead, I keep going until his skulls practically caved in and his face is barely recognizable. 

"That's enough brother, he's dead he can't hurt her again" Klaus says as he grabs me by the shoulder and pulls me away from Will's dead body "burn his body" I say while glaring at his lifeless body "I will brother, now go to Davina" he says as he takes my bat from my hands. "We need to find Sabine" I say "I know brother and we will but for now you're gonna focus on Davina while me and Elijah worry about Sabine" he says making me nod "okay, I'm gonna go to her" I say before turning and leaving the basement.

I head upstairs and stop outside my bedroom, placing my head against it before gently pushing the door open and I find Davina sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes before she looks at me and her eyes widen "oh my god what happened to you?" she asks getting onto her knees but still remaining on the bed.

"Nothing to be worried about love" I say as I walk over to her just as she hops off the bed "nothing to be worried about? Kol you're covered in blood" she says cupping my face as she inspects me "it's not my blood" I say with a small smile "well who's is it?" she asks pulling her hands back and placing them on my chest "Will's, we had him down in the basement and I killed him, he's dead" I explain making her nod.

"He can't bother you anymore" I say cupping her cheek that is bruised making her winch slightly "that's good, that's one more problem out of the way" she replies resting her cheek against my hand "yes it is" I respond "and what of Sabine? Or the witch who shot me and helped Will kidnap me?" she asks "well the witch who shot you was Sabine, she had body jumped into another witch to escape my brothers and I" I explain making her eyes narrow.

"That bitch, do you know where she is?" she asks making me shake my head "no but my brothers are going to figure that out. Right now I just wanna focus on you" I say as I caress her cheek "you've had one hell of a day" I add and she nods. "Want me to join you in the shower?" she asks "sure you can manage? I know you're in a little pain and discomfort" I say and she frowns "how does a bath sound?" she asks "sounds perfect" I respond before drawing her in for a kiss.

....

15 minutes later...

A nice hot bubble bath is drawn, to help lift up our spirits a little I placed little candles around the bath tub and scattered some rose petals. I have also dimmed the lights to make it more relaxing.

Davina enters and leans against the doorway "wow now this is what we definitely needed after today" she says as she saunters in, shutting the door behind her "yes and now we can relax and unwind" I say as I shed my clothes, dumping them on the floor.

"And clean the blood off you" she adds as she walks towards me, shedding the robe she had on along with her bra and panties. She smiles at me and I smile back as I lean forward pecking her lips before we walk over to the bath tub.

I get in first and sit down before Davina gets in and settles herself on my lap so I wrap my arms around her waist, holding her close as she buries her face in my neck and gently plays with my hair on the back of my neck.

She pulls back and grabs a sponge and wets it before bringing it to my face and gently cleaning away the blood from my face, our eyes never parting from each others as a comfortable silence fills the room.

End of chapter 

Kol really made Will pay and killed him rather brutally but I'd say he deserved it. Klaus was being a supportive brother back there. Cute domestic moment with Kol and Davina. What did you think? Let me know in the comments.

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28.6K 30
mir·a·cle ˈmirək(ə)l/ noun a surprising and welcome event What if Klaus and Hayley never had their one night stand? Instead of choosing to stay, Hayl...
28.2K 238 12
Imagine Kol and Davina had a daughter named Laura Bekah Mikaelson, Rebekah and Marcel had a daughter named Dia Stefenie Mikaelson. When their cousin...
33.1K 700 12
Hayley didn't have one daughter she had two but the other unfortuanly was kidnapped. Elena Gilbert had a daughter and a neice. She and Damon had neve...
204K 3.8K 98
Davina was part of the Mystic Falls gang, being friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline. She and Kol dated, they had a love like no other but Kol b...