Our Story | KTH × Reader

By PratisthaRoy

You were very close with your father's best friend. One day you met his son , Kim Taehyung whom you thought t... More

Introduction - CH 1
Kashmir , India - CH 3
Come Play with us - CH 4
FOR HER SAKE - CH-5
I'M HER PEON - CH 6
NEW SCHOOL - CH 7
MY TUTOR , BOGUM - CH - 8
HELLO PARTNER - CH 9
COFFEE WITH ME? - CH - 10
I'M FALLING - CH 11
NIGHT STAY - CH 12
HER PAST - CH 13
BLESSINGS -CH 14
CH 15
GOODBYE - CH 16
JUST HOW FAST THE NIGHT CHANGES - CH 17
CHA EUN WO - CH - 18
CH - 19
JENNIE AND I - CH 20
NO CONNECTION - CH 21
YOU'RE REALLY HERE - CH 22
REUNION - CH 23
REUNION - Part 2
INVITATION - CH 25
THE NEW CEO - CH 26
THE PROPOSAL - CH 27
CH 28
HELLO LOVE - CH 29
CH - 30
ABDUCTED - CH 31
HELD CAPTIVE - CH 32
SAVED - CH 33
ROT IN HERE - CH 34
HIS CARE - CH 35
FEELS LIKE HOME - CH 36
A GOOD DAY - CH 37
AUTHOR'S NOTE
MODEL TAEHYUNG - CH 39
IRENE'S TRUTH - CH 40
A GOOD DAY - CH - 41
IGNITED - CH 42
DAY 3 - CH 43
AUTHOR'S NOTE - IMPORTANT
CH 44 - YOU BY MY SIDE

I don't like him - CH 2

18 1 0
By PratisthaRoy

*A few days later*

I was painting in my room quietly . I enjoy art because this way I get to explore various aspects of one's life . I can create and pour into a paper all  my heart's desire and fill them with any colour I want.

Mom called us for dinner , and we gathered up in the dining table . My mouth watered as I saw tasty tadka and roti . (Tadka is one type of spiced lentils and roti is bread) .

We were enjoying dinner -

My sister Neha , spoke to me , "Didi , what did you paint today ? Will you show me after dinner and help me with my project please? I have to paint Korean flag and Indian flag"

"Sure honey , I'll do your project and show my latest work"

Dad said , "tomorrow we're going to meet Uncle Park and uncle Sung-ho at their brick factory's guest house , they planned a get together for the three of our families and we will be having dinner there"

Mom said , "wow , I never met Park hyung's wife and son , only heard of them through you.  It will be great to meet the Jeons too"

I smiled and finished my foods , again my mind went to a certain boy .

(Didi is an Indian word which means elder sister - like noona in Korean)
(Bon/Bonu/Bunu - means younger sister)

____________

The next day at evening , 6pm*

"Mom I'm ready , where did dad go ? " , I looked at my sister who was wearing a pink shorts and white top , her hair was tied in a French braid and had a few sparkly pins , she always liked to dress up .

"Bunu You're looking beautiful" , I smiled ar her

"Thanks didi , why didn't you apply anything on your face? And you again didn't wear earrings?", She narrowed her eyes at me.

"You know I don't like wearing anything , I like myself simple" , I quietly said.

She huffed and left the room rolling her tounge towards me.

A few moments later dad entered the room , "let's go , the cab is waiting"

Soon we reached the brick factory . A man lead us to the guest house . As we entered The Jeon s and The Kim s greeted us warmly .

Uncle Sung ho is younger than my dad , he had two children , a daughter named Lisa Jeon who's one year older than me and a younger son (7) named Soojun  . His wife ,Mrs. Jae Han, is a lovely lady too. I
Lisa and I read in the same school , high school (middle school)  and went to same painting classes. Though she wasn't interested in art unlike me .

I greeted and bowed in front of them .
I smiled at Lisa and Soojun and saved at them , they waved back at me.

I hugged uncle Park and Aunty Eunji as well . Neha followed after me . Though I didn't find whom I wanted to see .
Wait , why would I want to see him ? He's rude , huhh a rude emo kid!

Uncle Park said , " kids , go to the main room and enjoy yourselves , there's snacks and cold drinks , we , elders are going on rooftop to talk "

We nodded and went to the said room upstairs. As I entered , I saw him sitting on a side of the bed with speakers on his ears and scrolling through phone . He was wearing black hoodie and black jeans . His messy black hair falling on his forehead blocking the view of his eyes.

I went to greet him , shyly I said , "Hi , Taehyung oppa , we meet again"

He looked at me , his face as usual expressionless , his lips formed a thin line of smile , "Hi ,umm what was your name ?"

Wow , he already forgot-

"Nisha , but you can call me Piu , it's my nick name" , I stated again.

"Right , Piu , okay"

He again looked back to his phone's screen.

I wanted to talk to him but he seemed un interested so I left him and joined Lisa , Soojun and Neha .

They didn't know who Taehyung was so I told them about the Kim s

We were chatting among ourselves as we didn't own a phone that time .
I took glaces at him but he didn't look up once.

Lisa nudged me and said , "hey Piu , he looks so cool right ? He's older than me. look he has a smartphone and headphones too!"

I never liked those typical girls who jumps when they see a guy . Lisa acted the exact way . I always felt like I only need to focus on studies , hobbies and career . I liked that. I never focused on boys / girls . (Yes , I don't know why I sometimes blush when a girl compliments me or looks at me intensely . I thought it's only natural between boys and girls  )

I replied her , "He's not cool , he's rude and unsocial"

"Ahh! He's cooler like that , Piu , see he's like a bad boy"

"Lisa you're just 12 , we're too young to think about boys and attraction -"

"Stop , Piu , you're spoiling my mood , let me go talk to him . I'm going to talk to him "

"All the best cause he's rude"

"He will talk to me "

"Okay go"

She went to Taehyung oppa and started  talking in her honey coated voice , " Hello , I'm Lisa , you must know me right as our fathers are business partners , how are you?"

I rolled her eyes as her voice suddenly was sweeter . She lifted her hand for a handshake and Taehyung took it formally .

"Hi , I didn't know you , sorry , I'm Taehyung"

They started talking and I felt bad because when I went to chat he didn't bothered to look at me . Am I not pretty or is it because Lisa wore a little make up? She always said me to use pink lipbalm , a little mascara , pink blush but I never did those because I only wanted to show my worth by my talents.

I huffed and started watching cartoons in tv with the youngers.

______________________________

After a while uncle Sung ho came and said , "you kids are not even sitting together , aish !! Piu , Lisa , Taehyung - why don't you take the youngers for a walk in the factory ? The lights are on in the fields as new bricks are getting laid , just be careful on the little soil mountains"

We agreed but Neha and Soojun refused to come as they were enjoying cartoons so only three of us went for a walk .

I was walking with Lisa as she was showing me around their factory site , a lot of works were going on . Some people were laying the bricks , some were putting them in large fire towers , some were bringing the soils from mounted soil.

Taehyung was walking lazily behind us.

As we saw the large soil mountain , my eyes lit up . I suggested to climb on it and Lisa agreed.

Climbing the top surface I took a long breath and looks around , it was beautiful .
The larged white-yellow bulbs were lighting up the whole field .

"Piu look at me "

"What Lisa ?" , I turned around and saw Lisa jumping down on the steps of soil .

I laughed and mistakenly took and step back , I lost my balanced as I found no group under my foot - shit , I was falling from the soil mountain - I gonna get fractured for sure , I shut my eyes forcefully, accepting the fate  .

My body stopped with a jerk as I felt a strong hand holding my arm , pulling me upwards , I crushed in someone's chest .

My heartbeat raised as I slowly opened my eyes and saw his face , his cheeks has soft brown freakles , there was a little mole on under his lips. He was beautiful. His brown  eyes piercing through mine , my cheeks became warm as I left a breath I was holding for long -

He steadied me.

"You should have been more careful , you could have fractured your limbs as the soil mountain is nearly 20 ft in height , are you okay?" , he told me sternly , his voice was deep and intimidating.

"I'm s-so so-sorry , I'm fine , I was ca-careless to stand too close near the e-edge , thank you so much Taehyung oppa, you saved me" , I genuinely said , still scared for the incident.

"Huh! Girls are so careless - always jumping and screaming nonsense!" , Here we go , his rude nature is back!

"I'm sorry , I told you it was a mistake , I thanked you too , right?" , I said , finally gaining back my proper voice .

He looked me properly , "right , and you can call me V "

"Okay V oppa"

Lisa rushed towards me , "Piu you're okay ! I was scared , I'm sorry , I should not have called you like that"

"It's ok Lisa , don't worry" , I assured her.

V oppa said , "let's go back inside"

We all came back to your room where the youngers were. No one said anything about the incident as we will get scolded.

As we finished dinner , it was time to head back at our respective homes .

Lisa whispered in my ears , "Piu you're so lucky , Taehyung saved you , he's so cool , you must feel awesome as he was holding you close right? "

"No! Ofcourse I was happy that he saved me but I don't think otherwise"

"You don't like him?"

"No"

"Good for me" , she murmured

"What?" , I asked I didn't catch that

"Nothing lets go"

We bid our goodbyes and before entering the car  I looked at V oppa once again , this time I saw him looking at me , I smiled at him and waved , he quickly straightened himself and looked somewhere else .

What's wrong with him! Argh  ! I just don't like him ! And why my cheeks are warm again !

*Time Skip - at my room*

I changed myself into loose top and shorts and huddled under the soft covers . I left a sigh - hahh! Today was exhausting.  I drifted off to dream land thinking about Today and him. 

_________________________

SO THAT WAS 2ND CHAPTER!
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING , I'M JUST TRYING TO REMEMBER THE PAST DETAILS AND TRYING TO ORGANISE THEM TOGATHER PROPERLY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 142 41
it's a story about a girll alll the way to India went to korea for practicing medical science i mean she went for practicing like a Dr it's a state o...
33.4K 1.4K 17
a story where jeon Jungkook got to feel the feeling of love at first sight when he saw Kim taehyung for the first time..this is a clean and a very ha...
1M 39.4K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
38.3K 2.4K 47
This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, neither when they were proposed to get ma...