Dépaysement (h.s)

De complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... Mai multe

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

54

334 4 9
De complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne

It is finally tour day. The day we have been all waiting for, I'm so fucking ecstatic.

I'm still sore as hell from last night as if it isn't the consequences of my own actions.

The only worry filling my mind is the thought of everything going to shit with Enzo. I don't know how I'm going to tell Harry and everyone else about the deal I made. I'm scared that Enzo won't stick to his promise. But, I'm pushing that all back until the time comes which is hopefully soon because I want us the fuck out.

All of our bags are packed to the brim, our suitcases waiting at the door for when we leave. It's currently five in the morning since we have to get to the warehouse where the busses are parked and hit the road right away. Luca sent a car to pick each of us up since he doesn't want anyone leaving their cars at the warehouse for months.

A car honks outside of Harry's house and we jump up from the couch, still with tired eyes on display.

"I don't know about you but I am so excited." I practically run over to my suitcase in excitement and open the door. I have a hoodie, sweatpants and my converse on because we are going to be on a bus all day and I want to be comfortable. Harry is wearing the exact same thing as me.

"I am too actually. S'gonna be fun." He ruffles the top of my hair and I groan, fixing the messy hair he caused me to have.

We get into the car, there's a slot separating the driver from seeing us.

"We could easily have sex back here." I point out and he grins, "Is that a statement or an offer?" Harry leans over in his seat to peck my lips three times as his hand glides up my inner thigh, "Calm down horn dog." I push his face away and he sits back in his seat with a tight grin.

We make small talk until we finally pull into the warehouse, but then I realize I've never been on this side before. This is where Harry mentioned that they keep the drugs and money, as well as the tour busses now.

I thank the driver since Harry acts like he's mute and doesn't know how to be polite to anyone and we squeeze through people working on getting everything into the busses. "Which bus are we going in?" I look around the area in confusion since there's only two and I know they would need a lot more.

"None. Look behind you." Harry points behind me, I turn around and see a massive private jet awaiting us.

My eyes widen as I take in the size of this plane, "Am I dreaming?" I had no idea we would be flying there.

Harry leans his chin on my shoulder with a grin held on his face, "This is just the start baby."

"Delilah!" I hear my name being called from behind us so I turn around to the source and see Jade running towards us with Niall behind her carrying all the bags and suitcases, "Jade!" I meet her halfway and jump into her arms.

"God I missed you." She rests her head on mine and gives me a tight squeeze, "Are you excited?" We let go of each other and I jump down.

"I can't believe we are going on that." She pulls her sunglasses down to admire the plane we will all be on for hours.

The sun is just barely coming up so I don't understand why she has sunglasses but she's Jade so you learn not to question anything when it comes to her.

"Wait are you even supposed to be here?" I look around the area in case Luca is here and spots her.

She shrugs, "Apparently your boss isn't here, Niall assured me I was fine."

"A little help here!" Niall struggles carrying everything so Harry walks in his direction to help while Jade and I stand with arms interlocked filling each other in on what we missed for the one day we spent apart.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a figure standing inside one of the warehouses holding the busses. They just stand there hiding between a bus and the wall, watching.

I squint my eyes to get a better look but can't figure out who it is, "Who is that?"

Jade turns around with furrowed eyebrows, "Who are we looking at?"

I point to where I saw them but as I do so, they are no longer there.

"Hm that's weird I thought— I'm probably just seeing things, it's way too early." I shrug it off and we walk up to the plane behind Niall and Harry, we walk inside and the boys set down our belongings.

"Bougie." Jade admires, "Oh my god it has a bar!" She runs up to it, Niall joining her.

Of course they would get excited about alcohol at five in the morning.

There's four comfortable looking chairs on one side and five on the other with tables in front of them, a long padded bench in the corner out looking the windows and a couch against the opposing wall.

There's two doors on each side, one for the pilots and the other for what I'm assuming is the bathroom and storage.

"Holy shit this is nice." Zayn walks through the door with arched eyebrows, "What an upgrade from last time, eh?" Louis walks in behind him.

I sit down on one of the chairs closest to the window and Harry sits in the one to the left of me, "I can't believe this." I rub my hands along the comfortable arm rest.

"It's nice, huh?" Harry gazes his eyes around the plane, "It's amazing."

"Alright boys," Zayn rubs his hands together ready to make orders, I clear my throat with arched eyebrows, "And girls, my bad," he nods to me, "We have a six hour flight ahead of us so I suggest you get some sleep since there's a show tonight."

"Watch this." Harry directs to me and brings his hand down to the side of the chair, all of a sudden he goes flying back and his feet go up from a recliner, "Oh my god it just keeps getting better." I find my button and press it making the chair recline back.

Everybody gets comfortable in their seats, Niall and Jade across from us, Zayn diagonal from us across the aisle, Louis is laying on the couch and Liam—

Wait where's Liam?

"Have you heard from Liam?" I whisper to Harry and he purses his lips with a head shake, "No he should be here soon though."

"When are we taking off?"

"I think any minute now."

"What if he isn't here before then?"

"I'm sure he will be but if not then he would have to meet us there." He rubs my thigh.

As if the gods heard us, Liam comes walking up the stairs and through the plane door, "See. I told you." Harry mutters with a grin. I roll my eyes playfully and lay back in my seat comfortably now that I know everyone's here.

The pilot comes walking in and introduces himself, telling us the basics and entering the pilot door so we can take off.

"Have you ever been on a plane before?" Harry asks, "Nope. I've never even left California." I open the window to my right to enjoy the view and watch us take off.

After a couple minutes of waiting, the plane finally starts going, super fast might I add.

It takes off into the air and I cling onto Harry's arm from nerves which earns me a laugh from him. Asshole.

Once we are finally at a steady pace, I let go of my grip from his arm and sigh, "I think I almost peed myself."

He chuckles, "I think I lost circulation." I smack his shoulder and lean my head to rest on his arm, "Wake me when we are halfway." I order and he salutes me, "Aye aye captain." I shut my heavy eyes and drift off to sleep.

The plane jolts and I sit up from my seat, "What was that?"

"It's called turbulence, you're fine." Niall reassures me as he turns a page in a book, Jade is fast asleep on his shoulder and I look to my left to see Harry sleeping soundly as well.

"How long was I asleep for?" I wipe my tired eyes.

"Three hours I think." My eyebrows arch in shock, it feels like I literally just fell asleep.

The traitor to the left of me said he'd wake me when we're halfway but his ass fell asleep.

"What the hell are you reading?" I don't think I've ever seen this man pick up a book before.

"A guide on surviving a plane crash." He flips it around to read the cover.

"Great. That calms my nerves so much more, thanks." I put my lips in a line and open the window to look at the clouds. The sun is hitting them in a perfect spot so they shine brightly in my eyes, practically shredding my retinas.

I close the window and look around the plane, everyone is asleep except me, Niall and Liam.

"Alright I'm going to enjoy some slumber." Niall sits back in his seat and rests his head on top of Jade's, shutting his eyes.

Liam is sitting alone on the bench, looking out of the plane window, so I take this as my cue.

I stand up as quiet and slowly as possible, not wanting to wake anyone and squeeze through Harry and the table, eventually making it out successfully.

I walk all the way up to him and he still doesn't see me so I clear my throat, he looks up at me with furrowed eyebrows, "Hey?" His voice filled with confusion.

I sit down across from him on the bench and sit crisscrossed. "Hi."

"First time on a plane?" He looks me up and down and a small grin forms on my face, "How did you know?"

He shrugs, "It's written all over you." I chuckle.

"Listen," I start, "I really want to apologize."

"Apologize for what?" He brings his knees up and clasps his arms around his legs, "Everything. Calling you out in front of anyone, being suspicious over something that you weren't even doing, acting like a bitch."

He shrugs with pursed lips, "It's okay. I should be the one apologizing. I lied to all of you and made you feel uncomfortable around me. After thinking about everything you said, it really did look like I did something to you, or at least tried to. And I want to assure you that I would never ever do anything like that."

I nod, "I know you wouldn't. You really are a good guy Liam, I'm sorry that I thought otherwise for a while."

He laughs, "Don't be, for a while there I kind of was pissed off when you joined and got close to everyone but me. So I was a dick for a bit."

"Yeah I always wondered why you were so distant in the beginning but now I understand. How about we promise to be friends and spend more time together, what do you say?" I hold my pinky out and he looks down at it then back up to me, "A pinky promise?"

I arch my eyebrows and push my head forward, "Duh. You can't take these back." I wiggle it awaiting for him to wrap his pinky around mine and he laughs, "Alright. Pinky promise." He finally interlocks his with mine and I nod in success.

I go to stand up to give him some alone time again but he grabs my arm, "One more thing," I sit back down to listen, "Could you maybe not tell anyone about, you know, me. I'll do it just—when I'm ready." He insinuates what Harry told me.

"I would never. Don't worry about it." I reassure him and he smiles, "Thank you Lilah." I pat his shoulder and walk back over to my seat.

I feel so much better now. I'm glad Liam and I can be friends now without worry of not trusting him. I just hope he can get through his drug problem because I don't want to see it take him down like the guys saw. I didn't want to mention it to him because I know boundaries, but when he insinuated it, he kind of looked like he was ashamed. And that hurts my heart.

No one wants to be addicted to drugs or alcohol or anything for that matter. It's a disease, you shouldn't shame anyone for it. You just help as best as you can and be there for them because they sure as hell need it.

The pilot's voice comes through an intercom, "Two more hours until landing."

I decide to read a book that I brought as entertainment until someone wakes up or until we land.

Verity by Colleen Hoover. Probably not something I should read on a plane since I'm already shitting myself as it's my first time, but oh well.

I read through twenty chapters until I feel some turbulence, as Niall called it. The pilot announces that we are landing and I open the window to watch.

Harry moves from beside me and yawns, "Are we landing?"

"Yeah, look." I move out of his view so he can watch as well.

"Oi, everyone up we're landing." Harry practically shouts and they all jump, "Jesus mate we're not even five feet apart from each other, no need to yell." Louis stretches in his seat.

That was a fast six hours.

The landing was pretty bumpy but other than that, it was successful.

We all grab our things, thank the pilot, and exit out of the plane doors.

The area we are in is very large, there's only one other jet out here and a few cars. I was expecting an airport but this will very much do.

Harry, Louis, Liam and I get into one car with Jade, Niall and Zayn in the other. The drivers already have directions to go to a hotel.

We drive for about an hour until we finally make it to the destination and as we get out of the car, my eyes scope along the high hotel. It's rustic white with red doors and what looks to be about seventeen stories high. Also comes with valet parking. I'm loving this tour life already.

We check in easily and find that our rooms are all on the same floor, I'm staying with Harry and Jade will be with Niall so we made sure to get rooms right next to each other so we can hangout in either room without making too much drunken noise for tonight.

"You realize if either of you guys have sex, the other will hear it right?" Louis randomly blurts out.

"Smart move." Jade purses her lips to me with arched eyebrows, "No matter if we have sex next to them or any of you, trust me all of you will hear it." I wiggle my eyebrows and they all groan, "God help me now." Zayn looks up to the ceiling as if he's praying.

Harry grins while putting his arm around my shoulders as we all enter the elevator, "Wanna bet?" He whispers into my ear. I jab him in the side with my elbow softly, "Shush."

Once we all find our rooms, which are aligned on the same side, we enter them.

"Holy shit." I drop my bag in awe. "It's just us staying here why the hell is it so big?"

He shrugs and sets his bags down on the bed, "Apparently this is one of the nicest hotels in Maine so I think we all have rooms like this."

I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his shoulders, "You think these walls are thick enough to drown out sound?"

He arches his eyebrows with a head tilt, "Delilah Lavigne, are you trying to get in my pants?"

I hum and press my lips against his, "Yes I am, Harry Styles."

We inhale sharply into the kiss, his arms travel down my body and reaches my waist, "Looks like we're about to find out." He mutters through kisses while pulling my sweatpants down.

I step out of them once he reaches for my hoodie and lifts it off my body, leaving me in my underwear and bra. He takes a step back with his hands still on my waist and scans my entire body, "So fucking beautiful."

Harry reaches for his hood and pulls it off his body as I lower his sweatpants down, eagerly.

He reaches for the small of my back and goes back to kissing me while walking backwards to reach the bed, laying me down on it with him climbing on top.

He pulls away from my lips and rests his forehead on mine, "How did I get so lucky?" He whispers with a crease between his eyebrows.

It sounded like a question directed to himself and not me.

Without answering, since I don't know what to say, I grab his face in my hands and pull his mouth towards mine again.

He reaches under me to unclasp my bra and pulls the straps down my arms, throwing it on the ground.

He cups my breast with his hand and lowers himself down, flicking my nipple with his tongue.

A moan escapes my mouth at the action, and sight. He's staring up at me intimidatingly. I almost want to look away, and I would if I wasn't so turned on.

His fingers graze the lining of my underwear and he drags them lower, his hand centimeters away from my core.

I'm aching at this point. I need to feel something from him.

I arch my hips to get closer to his touch and he looks up at me with a satisfied grin, "Eager are we?"

I groan in frustration, right as I do so he lowers his hand. "Fuck you're so wet," his finger glides up my folds collecting the arousal.

He pushes two fingers inside me as this thumb draws circles around my clit. "Please Harry," I beg. I don't know what for, but I couldn't help it.

As soon as those words leave my mouth Harry lifts himself up, pulls his underwear down, and before I can even blink he thrusts inside of me full force.

"Jesus Christ," I sigh at the feeling I can't get enough of.

My hands are gripping the bedsheets beside me, my knuckles turning white. Harry's hand is gripping my waist tightly, his knuckles turning white.

Harry grabs my hands in his and puts them beside my head on the pillow, interlocking our hands together.

"You feel so good." His eyes are a dark green, instead of his usual light green.

We continue staring into each other's eyes, not once breaking eye contact as he keeps a steady pattern. Pushing inside of me slowly and pulling out slowly.

I don't ever want this feeling to go away.

I feel it in the pit of my stomach, swirling around like it's about to burst out of me.

And I don't think I'm referring to finishing.

"Fuck Harry." I whisper against his lips, our bodies are so close. He'd practically be on top of me if his elbow wasn't his support.

The only thing being heard in this room right now are our moans of pleasure and bodies smacking together. That's a sound I will always cherish.

"I'm close, Harry." My eyes squeeze shut tightly at the feeling building up in my stomach, it's different than the feeling I felt only seconds ago.

His nose scrunches up, "Me too, baby." We keep eye contact. His eyes scan between mine, almost like he wants to say something but he's holding back.

Before I can say anything else, we finish. Together.

He loses stability and drops his body on top of mine with a sigh, "Fuck, Lavigne." He whispers into my neck. I stare at the ceiling with a slight smile while running my hands through his long hair.

We lay there for probably ten minutes until I get up to put my underwear back on, so the liquids don't rush out of me from the change in position and so I can go pee.

Once I finish, I look at my appearance in the mirror. Yep I look freshly fucked.

But it felt different this time. It didn't feel like we fucked.

I smooth my hair down and wipe my forehead from the sweat that formed. I look down at my waist and pull my underwear down a little bit.

There's already a bruise forming.

For some odd reason I smile. As soon as my finger grazes it though, my smile fades and I wince.

I wipe the look off my face and unlock the bathroom door, ready to join Harry in bed.

"Delilah wait," Harry quickly rushes out and I stop in my tracks in confusion.

Louis comes into view with a beer in hand, his eyes meet mine and then they look down.

Shit.

His eyes widen and I immediately turn around with my arms covering my boobs, "Mate get out!" Harry orders and I turn my head to see a smile showing on Louis face, "I saw them." He whispers in awe.

"Go!" Harry rushes and Louis turns around, practically running out of the hotel, "Guys! I saw them! I saw Delilah's boobs!" He yells victoriously through the hallway.

The door slams shut and Harry sighs, "I'm sorry I didn't know he was coming, apparently he got an extra key for all the rooms and just invited himself in."

I start laughing, "It's fine." His reaction was hilarious, teenager behavior, but hilarious.

I put on Harry's shirt and climb into bed with him, resting my head on his chest while he holds me. "You have a show in a couple hours, we gotta get ready." I say with disappointment.

"How about I skip it and we go for a round two."

I laugh, "I wish, but no." I climb off of him and get myself ready in the bathroom.

Today has felt so long. We woke up at 5am, went on a six hour flight and had sex only for it to be 3pm.

I take a quick shower and do my hair and makeup in less than hour.

I get dressed into a comfortable cute outfit, put on my Doc's and walk out with Harry, who is wearing a black dress shirt with rolled up sleeves and black jeans with converse. The usual.

We pound on each door to let them know we have to get going and everyone joins us in the hallway.

"Did he really see your boobs?" Hello to you too, Niall.

Jade whacks his arm, "Ow! I'm just wondering." He rubs his arm.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Louis give Harry a high five and Harry just rolls his eyes.

We get in the car and head to the venue, the show starts at 7pm so we are a bit early. We just hangout in their dressing rooms before the show and when it's finally time, Jade and I get our passes and stand to the side of the stage behind the curtain.

"You look hot." I compliment her. She's wearing heeled boots, a leather jacket over a black ripped cropped top and a leather skirt.

"You look hotter." She nudges my arm playfully and we pay attention to their concert starting.

The screams from the crowd will never get old, I don't know how they do it with such confidence but I assume the crowd makes the nerves so much easier.

They get through their usual set, and when they would usually play their last song Kiwi, Harry instead turns to the guys explaining something as they nod along.

He walks up to the microphone, "I've been writing a new song that I want you all to hear. It's called Until I Found You." The crowd erupts in screams.

He's been writing? When has he even had the time to write? I didn't even know he does write.

He nods to Niall on the electric guitar, and Niall starts playing the tune of the song. Louis on the drums joining not long after.

The crowd is completely silent, you could hear a pin drop.

"Georgia, wrap me up in all your. I want you in my arms oh, let me hold you. I'll never let you go again like I did. Oh, I used to say, I would never fall in love again until I found her. I said I would never fall unless it's you I fall into. I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her,
I found you." The last line he sings, he makes direct eye contact with me.

Oh my god.

Jade gasps beside me, "Holy shit this is about you isn't it?" She smacks my arm repeatedly in excitement as I just stare at Harry in shock.

He sings through another verse and the chorus one more time until Niall does a solo on his guitar.

I can barely see through my glossy eyes.

Once the last part of the song approaches, the guitar slows down and Harry closes his eyes, repeating the chorus softly. He grips the microphone stand as his soft voice echoes through the venue.

Once it's over, the crows claps and screams in awe as the boys bid their goodbyes.

They all walk past me going to their dressing rooms as I just stand there in shock, Harry comes up to me, "Hey are you okay?" He grabs my hand in his.

I stop staring at the floor and look up into his eyes "Harry, that song was beautiful."

He smiles, "Thank you, baby."

"You wrote that?" He nods.

I blink rapidly to rid of the obvious tears and decide to push the question back, the question I so badly want to ask. But now isn't the time.

That song was so personal. It was a song about himself. His past and his present. His past with someone else, and his present with me.

But the bad thing is I don't know which one it's mainly about. Me, or the person from his past.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

officially the longest chapter i've written so i hope you enjoyed :)

STREAM HARRYS HOUSE!!!!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.9K 149 44
After a weird encounter with the band Vermilion, Willow is now expected to interview them for an article in the magazine she works for. The intervie...
56.4K 2.1K 25
Rose Cliffe was forced to move into a new town with her mom and step dad. What she doesn't know is that this town holds a secret from hell and she's...
967 21 4
Harry pays him to dance, Louis enjoys the sex on the side, and that's all that ties them together. Whatever else the enigmatic man does is none of Lo...
28 7 5
Louis is a human-demon hybrid with piercings, tattoos-a lot of blood on his hands. he's out to avenge his long dead lover. Then there's Harry- an inn...