Power & Control

By flickr_13

He's got Power over me. But I've got Control over him. "Do you think it's funny what you did? Moaning into th... More

Introduction
1: Electra Heart
2: Bubblegum Bitch
3: Starring Role
4: 505
5: Getaway Car
6: How To Be A Heartbreaker
7: Lies
8: Teen Idle
9: S&M
10: Bloodstream
11: Serial Killer
12: FU In My Head
13: wRoNg
14: Radioactive
15: Think About Us
16: Look At Me
17: Homewrecker
18: Primadonna
19: bad idea!
20: Real Boy
21: Living Dead
23: Numb
24: Champagne Lovers
25: Coffee Breath
26: Perfect
27: For Your Entertainment
28: Without Me
29: Only Angel
30: All Mine
31: Pretty Boy
32: Bad Liar
33: E.V.O.L.
34: I Think He Knows
35: Giselle
36: Art Deco
37: Heavenly
38: Gangsta
39: Written All Over Your Face
40: Blank Space
41: West Coast
42: Snow On The Beach
43: Save My Life

22: Slow Down

2.2K 45 183
By flickr_13

~A

His house was nothing like I was expecting it to be. To be fair, I didn't really have an image of what it would look like at all. But I definitely didn't expect it to look so... normal. So lived in and homey. It was a small townhouse built in a long row of others, crammed against the ones on either side of it, barely enough space at the front to fit his bike and three cobblestone lopsided steps leading to the small blue door. Inside, the floor was covered in thick beige carpet and the first thing I faced was a staircase, a small archway on either side. One led to a small living room, an old looking yellow couch in front of a brick fireplace visible from the archway on my right. Through the other, I caught a glimpse of a round wooden table, mint green cabinets in the far distance. Niall took his shoes off by the door the second he walked in, tossing his keys in an empty bowl placed onto an end table next to it. I took my shoes off too, pushing them aside with my foot.

"Make yourself at home." He casually offered, sliding his jacket off and hanging it up before taking the helmet from my hands, placing it next to the glass bowl. Turning to look at the staircase, he loudly whistled. I jumped at the sound, utterly confused.

"Irina!" He shouted at the distance, only making that confusion worse. I stared at the top of the stairs in anticipation to see the person he was calling, thinking all about who it could possibly be. I had at least three scenarios in my mind, but none of them were correct. Not when I faced a furry face with a waggy tale.

"Hope you're not scared of dogs." I stared at the grey Pitbull in disbelief, my mouth slightly parted as it ran down the stairs, barking in excitement.

"No, not at all." I chuckled, smiling down at the dog that jumped onto Niall to get his attention. He crouched down, petting its head and neck as he spoke to it in Russian, his voice sounding soft for the first time while he spoke that language. Not only that, but it was of a higher pitch as well. It was exactly the type of tone most people use when talking to pets or babies and coming out of him was definitely disorienting to me.

"Good, because she's the woman in charge of this house." He joked as he got up again, smiling down at the dog that kept wagging her tail. Her dusty grey coat was shiny, a white patch on her chest and big round yellow eyes darting between the both of us. She was a fairly short dog, barely reaching Niall's knee.

"As she should be." I chuckled, taking my jacket off as well. He took it from my hands before I even realised it, hanging it next to his.

"You can pet her if you want. She's very friendly." I nodded, smiling down at the dog as I offered my palm to her, letting her smell my hand and get accustomed to me before I attempted to actually touch her. I loved dogs. We had one when I was little, but he passed away when I was about thirteen. I missed my childhood pet greatly, since that dog provided me with comfort my parents deprived me of.

Irina, as I've realised her name was, sniffed me inquisitively for a few seconds, her nose tickling my palm. But she seemed like she was fine with my presence, so I went ahead and petted her. Niall excused himself, going upstairs for a few minutes before he came back. I was still in the entryway, getting acquainted to his dog that did really seem to like me.

"I never took you as a person to care for a pet." I admitted once he was back, watching Irina trot away into the living room. A squeaking noise told me she had found interest in one of her toys. Niall shrugged, jerking his head towards the kitchen as an invitation to follow him before he walked away. I did, stopping by the round dining table as I took in the small white tiled kitchen.

"I'm not really that much of a caregiver, but I couldn't just leave her." I furrowed my eyebrows, watching him as he opened a cabinet and pulled out a large bag. Upon looking at it better, I realised it was dog food.

"Where did you get her?" I questioned as I remained by the table, leaning on my elbow perched on top the back of a chair while he filled a metal bowl with kibble. The sound definitely got her attention, since she came trotting excitedly within seconds, panting all the while.

"I stole her from a breeder that planned to get her into dogfights." He casually shrugged, shaking the bowl to make its contents rattle. Irina barked, jumping around him as he made his way to a corner of the crammed room, a plastic mat and a water bowl already placed there.

"Sit." He held the bowl high up, looking down at the dog. She twirled around once before doing so, her long tongue hanging out the side of her mouth as she panted.

"Stay." He lifted his palm, discouraging the dog from making any movements as he placed the bowl down.

"Go ahead." At his words, Irina practically pounced towards the bowl and started eating, the sound of her chewing a lot louder than I expected as she wagged her tail even more.

"Good girl Irina." Niall smiled proudly, petting her head before walking over. I chuckled under my breath, hearing him say that to a dog when he's told me that so many times making it sound odd.

"So you saved her from a life of torture." I stated, choosing to not comment on his last words like I thought about doing.

"I did. Took her with me when I left Russia, made sure to train her properly. Been trying to teach her English commands lately."

"Where was she while we were on tour?" I questioned our of pure curiosity, watching Niall as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Pet hotel. Costs a whole fucking lot but at least I know she's well taken care of." He casually shrugged, a crooked smile on his face. I took a step closer as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"So you've had her for a while?"

"Pretty much since she was a puppy. She was tiny, barely as big as my hand." He chuckled, taking a hand out of his pocket to show me the size of it for reference. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Are you hoping to earn brownie points by aiming for my sympathy?" I teased, smirking to myself. He mirrored my smile in a matter of seconds, taking the one step he needed to reach me before he placed his hands on my hips.

"Maybe. Is it working?" I rolled my eyes at his comment, making a move to push him back by the chest. Before I even got to do so, he got ahold of my wrists. I observed him carefully as he pulled on my wrists, making me drape my arms around his shoulders before his returned to my hips. He tugged me flush to his body in a sharp movement, making me clench my jaw to muffle a gasp. His lips pressed to my jaw, leaving a short trail of peppered kisses until he reached my ear.

"Should we go up to my room, petal?" He whispered into the shell of my ear, making goosebumps rise at that side of my neck. My breathing grew heavier, his fingers sneaking under my shirt to trace mindless shapes on my skin. He was being very gentle, something I was definitely not expecting from him. But at the same time, I wasn't expecting it would affect me as much as it did. And I know it shouldn't have. I know that allowing any form of affectionate gestures could only lead to disaster. But I couldn't find it in me to tell him to stop, his lips brushing over my pulse point before he pressed a soft kiss there.

"What about Irina?"

"She's got everything she needs. She'll be okay for a while." He pulled back, smiling down at me as he took ahold of my hands before I got out of his reach.

"Shall we?" He asked, eyebrows raised suggestively. Taking in a deep breath, I nodded.

His room was smaller than I thought it would be, the floor covered in the same carpet as the rest of the house. His bed was covered in a blue plaid duvet, the pillows mismatched in their light grey pillowcases. It wasn't the most neatly made bed, evident creases on the duvet. But I couldn't blame him since it seemed like he lived all by himself. I had a maid come over every other day to do most of the house work. I looked around mindlessly, the white painted walls bare of any decorations apart from a large clock above the bed. Across from the door was a singular, opened window that seemed to look out into a park of some sorts. The nightstand by the window was bare, while the one closer to the door had a lamp, a book and the same brown notebook I've seen him carry around once. Across from the bed was a tall wardrobe, wide enough to take up almost the entire wall.

"Charming." I commented once I stepped further into the room.

"I can't tell if you're being ironic or not." I chuckled at his words. That was one of my few talents.

"No, I'm serious. It's nothing like I was expecting but it's nice." He chuckled, closing the door behind him before turning on the lamp on his nightstand.

"What did you expect? That I'd live in a mansion like yours? How much money have they told you they pay me?" He was in his rare joking mood, a smile plastered on his face as he flicked the ceiling light off, making the room feel a lot darker this way.

"Aren't you supposed to be a big deal in the songwriting world?" I argued, sitting down on the foot of his bed. He walked over, towering over me as he stood right in front of my crossed legs.

"It still doesn't pay as much as your job, princess." His hand rose to my face and I slightly jolted once he traced his coarse thumb along my cheek. I couldn't understand what was wrong with me today. I was so overly sensitive to any form of touch, hyperaware of it to the point where it felt like I hadn't been touched before in my life.

Ironic if you ask me.

"Should I give you a raise then? Considering your responsibilities as of late had been increased?" I slightly mocked, biting down on my bottom lip as I stared at him through my eyelashes. He breathed out heavily, his chest moving in the process as he moved his thumb to my mouth. He pulled on my bottom lip with it, forcing it away from my teeth before tracing it with his thumb. I could feel my neck heating up, the temperature rising with every passing second. All I could think about was having his hands exploring my body, his tongue licking at my skin.

"I'm thinking of something else you can give me right now." He rose a suggestive brow, subtly smirking as he pushed his thumb past my parted lips. I caught on instantly, opening my mouth just barely to allow him to slip his finger in it. I flattened my tongue, suctioning my lips around his knuckle as I kept looking at him. Releasing his thumb with a pop, I leaned back onto my hands.

"Who do you think I am?" I teased him again, getting into the slightly playful exchange we've fallen into. But maybe I had began underestimating him, forgetting all about his domineering abilities because of how much he let himself go last time we had sex. Because I definitely didn't expect to feel his hand wrap around my throat, squeezing just enough to sabotage a breath as he pulled me towards him, leaning down to whisper into my ear.

"I think you're my good little whore that's gonna do as I say if she wants to get to cum." I whimpered just at his words, holding onto his wrist as he loosened his hold around my throat.

"I take it there's no debate over who's gonna be in charge tonight." I chuckled, though I struggled speaking clearly while his hand still remained on my neck. He lifted his hand to my jaw, tracing it with his thumb as he smiled down at me. I breathed in deeply, making up for the lack of air.

"I'll make you a deal. When we're here in this room, you do as I say. When we're in your room, I'll let you take over."

"Hm, tempting." I tried my best to seem and sound as unbothered as possible, his hand leaving my jaw to travel down my side.

"Arms up." I listened instantly, doing as he said and allowing him to take my shirt off. I instantly cursed myself for it, for going along to what he wanted without even thinking about it. I could see him smiling proudly to himself, biting his bottom lip once his eyes lowered to my already bare chest.

"Do we have a deal, sweetheart?" He smirked, pushing my hair behind my shoulders. I took a second to think about his proposition, finding it beneficial for me. I enjoyed dominating him, and I definitely wanted to do it again.

"We do, pretty boy." I softly smiled up at him as he held my face in his hands, meeting my eyes.

"Good. Lay down for me then." I didn't know what to expect when he turned around and walked away, heading towards his wardrobe while pulling his purple jumper off. My eyes roamed over his back, taking in his muscles as he opened the wide double doors of the wardrobe. Excited to find out what he was planning to bring back, I did as he said and scooted up the bed, laying my head on the pillow as I breathed in and closed my eyes. The covers of his bed smelt exactly like him, musky and clean with a hint of fabric softener. The more time I spent here, the more disoriented I felt. I couldn't picture him living in such a simple house, getting up every day, taking his dog for a walk, doing laundry and vacuuming the carpet. There was a surreal groundedness that came along with all those things, making him feel like a real person with feelings, needs and a past. A past I was completely oblivious too. And I had a gut wrenching feeling that it wasn't pretty.

"We're gonna take it slow tonight, petal. I wanna take my time with you for once." The bed dipped and I opened my eyes to look down to him, my heart jumping once I looked at what he had brought. A dildo and a black leather spanking paddle. My stomach churned, my breathing becoming heavier as I kept looking at the things he had placed next to me on the bedding.

"Safe word." I whirled my head to him at the sound of his voice, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Huh?" He chuckled, climbing over me and holding onto my jaw to force me to face him.

"Tell me your safe word." Though confused why he was asking since I've told him before, I responded.

"Benz." He smiled, his hand going to my throat again before he gripped it, pushing down to pin me against the mattress. His lips latched to my collarbone, sucking harshly enough I was sure he had left a mark behind. I fisted the duvet in my hands, my heart beginning to beat faster once he pushed my knees apart with his hand, giving himself room to lay down on me. With his crotch pressing between my legs, he rolled his hips forward to grant me just a hint of friction through the layers of our jeans, his lips travelling lower and lower en route to my chest.

"Are you gonna be a good girl for me Alexandria? Only good girls get rewarded." He looked up at me, a wicked grin on his face telling me that this was going to be a long night. I couldn't help but quietly whimper, biting my lip as I watched him circle my nipple with his tongue, the warm sensation making me needy as his mouth wrapped around it, sucking ever so gently.

"I'm waiting for your answer." He sat up, his hand leaving my throat to go to my jeans instead, undoing the button and zipper in a matter of seconds before he was tugging them down.

"Mhm." I only hummed as a response, my throat feeling too dry to be able to carry actual words as I lifted my hips to help him. With my jeans hurled to the floor and only my underwear covering me, he held onto both my knees to keep my legs spread on either side of him.

"Words, princess. Or else I won't be as nice." He winked down at me, his supposed threat only exciting me more, making me want to provoke him and push his buttons. But it was a bit early for that, so I gave in to his demand.

"I'll be a good girl." For a little while at least.

"That's what I like to hear." He proudly smiled, ridding me of the last piece of clothing as he slid my underwear down my legs, tossing it aside before he hovered over me again, his face so close to mine I started holding my breath. His hand rose to my chin, his thumb tracing my mouth before parting it. He repeated the same move from earlier, sliding his thumb into my mouth. I flattened my tongue before swirling it around, coating his finger with my saliva before he took it out. I heard him breathe a bit heavier while I did that, his lips parting as he monitored my face carefully while sliding the same hand between our bodies.

I breathed in deeply once I felt his wet thumb part my folds, aiming straight for my clit before circling it. Humming at the contact, I released the duvet from my hands and brought them to his neck instead, running my fingers through his hair as he pressed his lips just below my ear. He began working me slowly, teasing me with just his thumb as he drew slow, firm circles around my clit, nudging it every so often to get me desperate. I was getting wetter and wetter by the second, my growing arousal something that he could definitely feel.

"Niall." I breathed out heavily, rolling my head back into the pillow and letting my eyes fall closed. My hips ticked into his hand on their own, a desperate attempt to get more out of him. I heard him grunt at the whiny tone his name ended up sounding coming out of my mouth, full of desperation and lust.

"Yes, petal? Tell me what you want." He whispered, the sound of his voice and the combination of his breath hitting my skin sending a shiver through me. I hated that, how my body reacted to even the simplest thing he'd do. And I hated it even more that he could tell what effect he had on me.

"Touch me more." I fisted his hair, my toes curling once the speed of his thumb quickened just a little bit. He was barely doing anything, barely giving me any satisfaction. But I could feel myself dripping. I expected he'd comply to my request, give me what I so desperately needed. But he took his hand away and sat up, his body heat leaving me as I laid there, looking up at him in confusion.

"Not so fast. You have to earn it." He smirked, the kind of cocky grin I wish I could wipe off his face once and for all. He picked up the dildo that I had momentarily forgotten about, holding it in his hand as he leaned towards his nightstand and opening a drawer. From it, he dug out a small bottle of lube. Intrigued and slightly confused, I anticipated his next words.

"I want you to use that, show me how you take care of yourself when you're all alone." I tugged on my bottom lip at his sultry tone, breathing heavily as I watched him open the lube and pour a bit onto the dildo, closing it back up before he rubbed the liquid around, warming it up and spreading it on the toy. I clenched around nothing, the anticipation of doing what he asked making me even more needy.

"I want you to fuck yourself with this dildo, and I want you to do it while thinking of my cock being inside you instead."

"Are you sure you wanna give me that much freedom?" I provoked, examining the device once he handed it to me. It was a vibrating dildo, which would only work in my favor. He chuckled at the confidence in my tone, a victorious smile on his face before he even spoke.

"That's where you're wrong, princess. Just because I won't be touching you doesn't mean I gave you freedom. One wrong move, and I use this." He picked up the leather paddle, letting me have a clear view of the two letters engraved in red on one side.

"So unless you wanna have my initials imprinted on your ass, you're gonna follow my orders." He placed it back down, hovering over me as he spoke in a quiet, warning tone.

"Don't tempt me, pretty boy." I winked at him, one of his brows raising as he sat back onto his knees. With his hands resting on my inner thighs, he nodded towards me.

"Go ahead." I didn't need to think hard to know what he meant. And I didn't hesitate either. Taking a final look at the vibrator in my hand, I turned it on once I understood how to work it before leading it between my legs, keeping my eyes on his all the while. The lust with which he was staring at me was undeniable, his face gaining a pink tint while that vein in his forehead became prominent by how hard he was clenching his jaw. I held back a whimper, teasing myself by running the vibrating tip around my clit before slowly pushing the toy inside me, arching my back at the slight stinging as it stretched me. Throwing my head back onto the pillow, I concentrated on the pleasure as I began pumping it with my hand, finding an enjoyable rhythm as my breathing grew heavier each passing second. The pressure in my stomach was building and building, the added vibrations doing the trick for me as my toes curled.

"Tell me how's it feel Alexandria." Niall's deep, husky voice broke me out of my momentary daze, his hands smoothing along my inner thighs as he ran them up and down slowly. I looked down at him, his eyes flickering between my own and the dildo between my legs as he licked his lips, the bulge hidden in his jeans looking like it would burst through the seams at any given second. I smiled to myself, biting my lip at the satisfaction of effecting him so much. Just to tease him further, I lowly moaned.

"Feels so amazing. I should get one of these for myself." He bitterly chuckled, his hand raising to cup my breast. Nudging the piercing as he flicked his thumb over my nipple, he harshly bit down on his bottom lip.

"Why would you when you have me around?" His self assurance was oozing out of him more than ever. It was the perfect opportunity to shatter it.

"This can make me cum so much quicker than you ever could." Quicker didn't always mean better, but he didn't need to know that. Not when his face went completely red in a split second, his aggravation so clear it was actually a bit intimidating.

"Don't you dare cum Alexandria. You're gonna spoil all the fun I have planned for you." He tried to not sound angry, but it was near impossible for him. With a sly grin, I ignored him and rolled my head back on the pillow, closing my eyes as I began moving my hand faster, bringing my other one down at the same time to rub my clit. I was close, I could reach my orgasm in just a few seconds and ruin all his plans. I'd love nothing more than to do that. And I would've achieved that if he hadn't gripped both my wrists at that moment, just a few movements away from me reaching my high. He pulled the hand I had on myself away while stopping the movements of my other completely, glaring down at me.

"I warned you, sweetheart. You knew what was gonna happen if you didn't listen." Cautiously, he pulled on my hand and forced me that way to take the dildo out. I sighed in disappointment at the emptiness and lack of stimulation, swallowing hard. The dildo was taken from me and tossed to the foot of the bed, completely out of my reach before he got ahold of my throat.

"You're such a fucking brat, малышка. You think you can misbehave and get away with it? On your hands and knees right now." His threat was whispered into my ear before he let go of me completely, sitting up to give me room to move. My stomach churned at his authoritative tone, exactly what I was trying to get from him. There was no denying he was hotter when he was angry.

"Yes sir." Innocently smiling at him, I did as I was told and flipped over before lifting myself on my palms and knees, spreading my legs as I glanced back at him. Grunting under his breath, he hastily unbuckled his belt, the metal clanking in the process before undoing his jeans. Trying to hide a smile, I looked at the pillow in front of me and waited his next move. I had to bite the inside of my mouth once I felt his tip, damp with his precum press between my folds.

"Now, princess, you're gonna take your punishment like a good fucking girl and thank me after each one. Understood?" I frantically nodded, fisting the pillow in my hands in anticipation. I had to bite my lip to stop from whimpering in pleasure once he pressed his head to my clit, slowly circling it. His hand went to my hip, gripping onto it harshly to keep me in place.

"Don't fucking move. You haven't earned my cock yet." He almost growled, his tone so dark and unforgiving it had me even more aroused. Fuck, how was that even possible?

"I won't, I'm sorry." I muttered, my head hanging between my shoulders at how desperate I was and how determined he seemed to be on keeping my hips in place, barely granting me any pleasure. But even that limited contact was taken away from me.

"Apologies won't cut it." Before I had any chance to respond, he spanked me hard. But not with his hand. His palm couldn't create enough of a sting to have me crying out in pain. It was the paddle, the force making me jump at how unexpected it was. He held me in place by the hip, his fingers digging so harshly into my skin, I could already feel bruises forming.

"What do you say?" I panicked once I remembered, breathing in shakily before responding.

"Thank you sir." I could practically picture how pleased he was by my words.

"Good girl. Only five more on this side, then five on the other." I cursed under my breath at that, digging my nails into my palms once the second one came. This time, his punishment had the first one he gave me back in that hotel room seem like child's play, like he was being gentle with me. There was nothing gentle about this one, each spank making my skin feel like it was on fire and making it almost impossible for me to speak. But I did, knowing that if I didn't thank him he'd only add to it.

The pain felt unbearable the first two times, but I slowly got used to it. I don't know if he wasn't going as hard, but I found myself able to get some enjoyment out of it. Just by listening to him grunt and struggle to breathe properly had me involuntarily clenching around nothing, practically dripping. Half of the enjoyment of getting punished like this was knowing how much the other person was enjoying it. The other side hurt just as bad, but it was better having the pain being equalized than just one cheek hurting. At least that was what I told myself once he was done, my final words of gratitude falling in a whisper from my lips. He tossed the paddle aside, his palms massaging the severely irritated skin of my ass. He traced his thumb over a certain spot that felt especially tender, a heavy breath being released from him.

"There, now you're branded as mine." At his proud words, I craned my neck to look back at him with a glare.

"We've been over this. I'm not yours." Gritting his teeth, he brought a hand to the back of my head and pushed me down, burying my face in the pillow.

"You are tonight, малышка." Those were his last words before he pushed into me, making me gasp out loud at how sudden it was. It stung a bit while he stilled, giving me a few seconds to adjust. Getting the satisfaction I've been craving from him after he made me wait for so long and me whining, pushing slightly back into him. He pulled his hips back once he realised I wanted him to move, thrusting forward harshly as he began pounding into me with no remorse, keeping his hand on my head as he leaned over me, his ragged breath hitting my back. I clung onto the pillow, my knees close to giving out by how fast he was going. Whimpering and quivering from under him, I could feel that familiar pressure starting to build again in a matter of a few minutes.

"Shit, feels so good Niall. Harder, please!" I begged, getting closer and closer to the edge already. I was sure that the desperation in my voice would get him to comply, but I was wrong. He sat up, kneeling behind me as he began moving his hips a lot slower, not giving me nearly enough to get me to my high.

"Did you learn your lesson, Alexandria? Will you listen to me next time?" His hips were moving so slowly, he was barely even moving. Whining, I pushed myself back in an effort to take him deeper but was stopped by his hold on my hips, pinning me down onto the mattress as he pulled out completely. I felt so frustrated, my entire body feeling like it had caught on fire. I had already been close to an orgasm twice, and he had taken that away from me both of those times. I had no pride left, just the need to get off.

"Yes. Yes, I did, I promise. Please Niall. Please make me cum." I so pathetically begged, like I haven't begged anyone before in my life. And deep down, I somehow knew he was aware of that, he knew he was the first person to get me so utterly desperate I was willing to shamelessly beg.

"Finally I have you where I always wanted you, princess. Completely at my mercy and desperate for me." I audibly gasped once he pulled on my hip harshly, flipping me on my back before climbing over me. I felt almost paralyzed, unable to move as I watched him take his jeans and boxers completely off, kicking them away before he gripped his dick, his thumb running over his leaking tip before he guided it between my legs again.

"This time, I want you to scream my name. Let the neighbors know who's making you feel this good." His narcissistic demand didn't come as a surprise. And I honestly didn't blame him. I would've wanted that too. But he's earned it, he's earned getting to hear me scream his name in absolute pleasure. So for the first time, I didn't bother holding back any sounds once he was back inside me, both my legs swung over his shoulders as he pounded in the same rapid pace he was before, his thumb furiously rubbing my clit. I was back in that near euphoric state in a matter of minutes, whimpering and moaning after almost every thrust of his hips into mine. I was reveling in the sound of our skin slapping together, getting the full experience of his bare shaft rubbing against my wet walls in just the right way.

"So close. Fuck, don't stop." I doubt he was able to make out my words by the moan cutting into the sentence, but he thankfully kept going. And I would've orgasmed soon after if another interruption hadn't distracted me, the ear deafening sound of lightning striking outside the window scaring me so much I actually jumped up, lifting myself on my elbows as I stared at the window. I only took notice of the smell and sound of heavy rain at that moment, eyes wide as I saw another burst of light from the distance.

"Hey, look at me. It's okay." Niall took ahold of my jaw, turning my face towards him. The sound accompanying the light struck at that second, making me jolt in place as I gasped.

"Lie down. Focus on me Alexandria." I stared at Niall in disbelief, my body complying to his words on its own as I laid down on my back again. He lifted my legs off his shoulders, wrapping them around his waist instead as he laid on top of me. I held my breath, unfamiliar to the feeling of his bare body pressed completely to mine, his weight pressing on me as he held onto one of my legs, his other hand pressed to the pillow next to my head.

"Eyes one me." He whispered, his eyebrows slightly raised as he thrusted his hips forward a lot more gently, as if reminding me that he was still inside me. I nodded as a response, interlacing my hands behind his neck as I breathed out, doing everything I could to block the continuous lighting strikes out as he picked up his rhythm, his jaw clenched and his eyelids droopy from the building pleasure.

"Так хорошо, принцесса. You feel so good around my cock." His praise helped me put my focus back on what we were supposed to be doing, my chest arching into his once he began thrusting harder, matching his previous rough pace. I managed to get to where I was, moaning from under him as I rolled my head back, my eyes falling shut. His breath hit my neck, his long hair ticking my jaw as he dropped his head in the crook of my neck. I didn't know what to think of it. This felt a bit too intimate. But I was so close again, I couldn't find it in me to ask him to move. So I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, tugging onto his hair with one hand while the other held onto his back, nails dragging along his skin. I locked my ankles behind him, pushing him even closer and hearing him moan at my move. The muffled sound was so low and erotic, it had me clenching down hard on him and earning a second moan.

"I'm gonna cum." He muttered, nipping on the skin above my collarbone as he fisted the pillow beside me, his other hand moving to hold onto my hip as his thrusts slowed down just barely, his hips curving upwards with each firm, precise thrust.

"Me too. Oh God, right there Niall! I'm cumming!" I had no control over the volume of my voice, something I was sure he was pleased by. But I couldn't hold back once his tip grazed my g-spot, all the pent up sexual tension being released by just a simple press against that overly sensitive spot. Moaning his name again, I trapped him there with my arms and legs as I found my release, clawing at his back as I squeezed my eyes shut at how intense it was, definitely more intense than it would've been with that dildo. Repeatedly cursing under his breath, he lifted himself onto his hands and pulled out, his face beet red as he ruggedly breathed.

"Fuck, shit, I'm sorry." Still trembling and unable to think properly, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down between us. His dick was barely hard anymore, dripping his cum onto the sheets between my legs. Upon closer inspection as I pushed myself on my elbows, I realised what he was apologising for, the stickiness on the apex of my thigh and onto my folds giving it away.

"Why are you apologising?" I chuckled, still finding no reason for his apology. Panting as he knelt before me, he kept looking at me apologetically.

"I think I accidentally came inside you and I didn't ask if it was okay. I pulled out though, so maybe I caught it in time." I couldn't believe he was close to panicking over this, but it was amusing watching him.

"I told you I have an IUD." I reminded him, sitting up as well.

"Yeah, I know. But you still didn't give me the okay to do that, so I didn't know if you'd be fine with it." I shook my head in disbelief, compressing a smile as I slowly tried getting off the bed, feeling the pain in my body after everything. I never expected him to be so considerate over this.

"I thought it was a given that you could do it since I'm under contraception." I reasoned with him, wincing as my ass still hurt. He got off the bed, standing in front of me as he offered me his hand. I took it and let him pull me to my feet.

"It's very much not a given. It doesn't matter if you're under birth control or not." He shrugged his shoulders, wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. At that second, another burst of lightning made me jolt and glance at the window. He chuckled, earning a glare from me.

"I need a shower."

"Okay, follow me." He jerked his head towards the door, still naked as he made his way to it. Without saying anything, I followed him across the hall to the only bathroom of his house, which was pretty spacious with a tub, shower combo.

"Clean towels are in here and I can bring you some of my boxers and a T-shirt if you'd like. There's also plenty of warm water. It's gonna help soothe your skin." He opened a cabinet as he spoke, where the towels he mentioned were in. He was full of surprises tonight, showing me hospitality I never expected from him.

"Yeah, that would be great. Thanks." I nodded, watching him as he walked to the shower, pulling the blue curtain aside before fidgeting with the knobs.

"Of course. And I did promise you dinner." He smirked, turning the water on and checking the temperature with his hand before turning it off.

"I remember." I couldn't help but stifle a laugh, still finding it hard to picture him doing everyday tasks and chores. Suddenly very aware that I was completely naked, I crossed my arms in an effort to cover myself.

"I can grill some chicken, bit of veggies on the side." He offered with a smile, coming over to stand in front of me. I rose my eyebrows, completely taken aback by the fact that he was offering to actually cook. I was expecting we'd just order something.

"That sounds abnormally healthy." He barely laughed at my words and the way I scrunched my face in disapproval.

"How about pasta then?"

"A lot more my speed." I nodded in approval, taking notice of a smile he wasn't trying to hide as he walked past me, leaving the room without another word. Turning around to check on the mirror, I did find what he was talking about earlier. On my right cheek, the skin was red and close to becoming bruised except for a few lines, the directions of which formed his initials. My skin was starting to feel sore, especially around that spot. Even though the last thing I wanted was for him to think he has some type of ownership over me, I still found myself wanting to smile at the sight of his initials on my skin.

I felt weird standing in his bathroom, in his house in general. Nothing was as I was expecting it to be, not even the colourful array of towels. I picked out a blue one at the top, finding little boats on the hem of it. I shook my head in amusement, placing it on the hook by the bathtub before stepping in and pulling the curtain closed. I turned the water on and stood under it, deciding to wash my hair too since my scalp was just as sweaty as the rest of me.

His shampoo was plain, that usual combo men used that was both shampoo and conditioner. I quickly washed my hair and rinsed it off before moving on. Picking up his body wash, I took a second to smell it once the aroma oozed out of the opening. There was a subtle hint of thyme hidden under the prominent vanilla scent, a fruitiness the bottle claimed to be pomegranate and Aloe Vera. Hints of his scent and his cologne were brought to my memory as I washed myself, getting rid of that sheen of sweat coating my skin. My ass cheeks still stung a bit and I massaged then in the hopes of soothing the skin. Halfway through my shower, Niall came back and knocked on the door before entering, announcing he had brought me some clothes. I thanked him through the curtain, hearing the door click once it was closed.

Getting out of the shower, I realised that there was no reason for me to stay here for any longer. And I would've left. I would've gone straight back to his room, gotten dressed and left his house if I didn't remember he was downstairs cooking dinner like he had promised me. I knew I shouldn't stay, that spending time with him outside of work was already a horrible idea as is. But he was doing something nice for me for once in his life. Honestly, it was an opportunity for us to start getting along, an opportunity to put an end to our pointless and childish bickering that only managed to aggravate me and drain my energy.

So, for solely that reason, I decided to have dinner with him.

⁜⁜⁜

Extra update because I have plenty of material.

Thanks for reading!

~M

Y'all I love dogs so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2.5K 19
Story set in 1930s He is looking at me like I am his meal . I don't know what to do so I just stand still. "Come here sugandha "he said in a low yet...
328K 7.9K 45
Louis licks his lips as he stares at my rock hard cock. He licks up from the base up to my slit, flicking his tongue around the tip, pre cum leaking...
2.2M 42K 82
I bit down on my lip to hold back a moan that was eager to escape. I couldn't help it, his lips felt so good wrapped around my throbbing hard cock. I...
19M 313K 70
18+ / Very Mature "Please, this is like cliche-central. With a kinky twist." ††† I step under the hot stream of water, soaking my hair, and take a de...