the flash and the black widow...

By no_one_i_am_no_one

Anastasia Volkov is back for another season of the flash, only this time after six months. what happened at t... More

new beginnings
trust
scars
the life ahead of us
get to know
your way
back to Egypt
back to Egypt 2
turn me to the dark side
let go of yourself
The truth after the lie
on our happy way to earth-2
change someone
swim away
a really short chapter
timeline
lights
never letting go
raised, friend, lover

white whale

209 7 2
By no_one_i_am_no_one

This chapter has SH in it, don't read it if it's hard for you to read those things.
Have a lovely day/night/evening/noon/afternoon etc
Anastasia pov

Harry threw things.
Again, God, this man does not handle failure well.

"Hey!
No.
Absolutely no.
You don't get to throw somebody else's stuff when you're pissed off!" Cisco said and Harry threw another thing.

"Thank you," Cisco said sarcastically. "What is this?" Cisco noticed the equation on the board.

"Wrong answers." Harry erased the board.

"Maybe you're asking the wrong questions," I said.

"What does that mean?
When did you even get here?" Harry asked.

"I have been thinking about this a lot recently.
We keep coming up with ways to make Barry faster, but I still think we can figure out a way to make Zoom slower." Cisco answered for me.

"We tried that, remember?
Those darts didn't slow him down, at all."

"Yeah I know, I'm not talking about the darts, the darts didn't work, they just pissed him off.
I'm talking about something else.
A way we can steal Zoom speed." Harry stopped erasing the board at Cisco's words.

"How?"

"The turtle."

"As some of you well know I have been deeply embroiled in a one-sided battle with an invisible enemy."

"Oh no, not the turtle again." Caitlin groaned.

"What? What is the... who is the turtle?" Barry asked.

"It's Cisco's white whale." Caitlin smiled.

"Half whale half turtle," Garrick said.

"What? no!
Do you see what you're doing Caitlin?
Everybody's confused now." Cisco said.

"Get to it," Harry asked.

"I stumbled upon a few of those cases when we were looking for the reverse flash." Cisco showed us a report, "robberies that were seemingly committed at high speed... people holding their beloved items one second, those items were gone the next.
Tell me what you see?" He told us as he showed us a clip of a robbery.

"So he can, what? Stop time?" Caitlin asked.

"No, look at the time code.
It's running.
He's not stopping time, he's slowing everything around him." I said.

"And that's why we call him the turtle." Cisco smiled.

"Why have you never mentioned this guy to me before?" Barry asked.

"Oh, I don't know, I think we've been a little distracted, you know, what with captain cold and the weather wizard, and gorilla Grood.
Do I need to go on?" Cisco asked sarcastically.

"Okay, so if we can catch him, figure out how he uses his powers..." Garric started

"maybe we can show Zoom what life is like in the slow lane." Cisco continued.

"How would you even know where to find him?" Harry asked.

"Well, the robberies in the videos all correspond with police reports that were dismissed as lost or missing items instead of thefts," Barry said.

"The suspect's M.O being...?" Garrick asked.

"Items of immense personal value," Barry answered, Barry, typed something and ran out with his suit.

"It appears that there is a press conference at CCPD because the Vandervoort diamonds have just been recovered." Caitlin read from the computer.

"From hell's heart, I stab at thee," Cisco said quietly.

"Well, the good news is, whatever the turtle did to you only affected you temporarily." Caitlin, Garrick, and Barry left the recovery room.

"Yo! What was it like being in turtle time?" Cisco asked.

"Yeah, no, it was weird it was like waves of inertness.
Like all the energy was suddenly sucked out of my body, and then it would return." Barry answered.

"That's exactly what was happening.
He can transfer all the surrounding kinetic energy into himself." Harry said.

"leaving everyone else in a temporary state of potential energy," Garrick added

"That's right," Harry confirmed.

"So why could I still move?"

"Your speed.
Your speed allows you to change positions faster than anyone else so you can convert your stored potential energy." I explained and walked with Harry out of the cortex.

"Excuse me?
Where are you going?" Cisco asked us.

"Figure out how to use it against Zoom," I said.

"You remember Zoom?" Harry asked as we left.

"Don't tell her." Harry left the room to talk to Barry which left me alone to think;
Am I doing the right thing?
Not really.
But when did I?

I stood there in a red blood-like dress looking for the turtle, I feel stupid.

"Cisco, are you and Harry in position?" Caitlin asked through the comm.

"I'm in the security feed.
I've got facial recognition software running, so we'll be able to spot the turtle before he makes his move." Cisco answered.

"We've got eyes on the turtle!" Cisco announced.

"Oh no, he is much slower," Barry said as I ran into the main room and kicked the turtle in the kneecap and he pointed the gun at my head.

"Anyone move, this lady die!" He yelled and I twisted his wrist and got the gun.

"Anyone move this man dies!" I laughed.

"That's the best you could come up with?" I asked and he, I guess slowed time and got away from my grip.

He took the gun and shot the chandelier.

Wait, where am I?

I was set in a chair, tied up, and someone was next to me, Patty, she is still out though.

"Hello, nice to meet you," I said sarcastically.

"Stay quiet." He said and I looked around for ways to escape, there are 19 options, 14, 9 never mind there are 3 but I will not be able to get Patty when she's still unconscious, I will have to wait.

Not too long apparently, "what do you want from me?" She asked.

"I want you to stop moving... forever." He said.

"What do you get out of killing me?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm not gonna kill you.
It's much too fast, and messy.
I like to take things nice, and slow."

"You don't have to hurt me to try to prove a point." Patty practically begged him.

"This isn't about hurting you.
This is about hurting someone who values you."

"Who?
Barry?"

"No... the flash."

"What does he have to do with this?" She asked.

"I saw the way he saved you."

"Yes, that's what he does, he's a hero.
He saves people who need saving."

"It's a waste of time-saving people.
They take everything for granted."

"So you take the things that matter most to them?" I asked.

"My wife Rosslyn took me for granted.
She wanted to leave me, the thing I valued most."

"So that's what this is about?
You're hurt because your wife left you?"

"I couldn't let that happen.
So I made her mine.
Forever." He revealed a frozen woman in a box.
And then two more boxes, "I do hope I spelled your names right."

He took a needle and started to put it into Patty's arm but a noise stopped him.
Barry.
And Barry fell.
He is distracted I can make my move.
I untied myself and signed to Patty to stay quiet.
Barry ran away.
Fuck.
I sat back down and pretended to be tied down.
"I guess he doesn't care about you as much as I thought."

"Barry ran back in, faster, so much faster.
"Everything is alright," Barry said as he freed Patty.

"Thank you." She hugged him.

I walked to the turtle and tied him.

"You're welcome, flash," I said and walked out, leaving the love birds alone.

"Hey, turtle," Barry said as the turtle finally woke up in his new room. "So you wanna know my new definition of irony?
Now you are our most prized item."

The door closed and Barry took off his mask.

"Is Patty okay?" Caitlin asked.

"She is, yeah." Barry left the room slowly with Garrick after him, something is wrong with this guy.

I looked at the photo that Harry gave me, it was earth 2 me Jesse, and him.
We look happy.
I throw it away from me.
My happiness was taken from me.
My life was taken from me.
My everything was taken from me.

I screamed and I cried and I yelled.
But nothing will bring me back what I lost.
Nothing but death.

I took the knife with a shaky hand next to my wrist.
I have been clean for a month now, can I keep going?

No...

I can't...

I drew a line on my hand.
A red line.
A bloodline.

And another.

And another.

And another.

My white whale came back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.9K 43
A Ishqbaaz fanfiction based on Soumya and a rumya story. Starts from Rudra and bhavya marriage. This story mainly focus on Svetlana and soumya with o...
266K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
188K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
132K 257 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...