Belonging | Alec Lightwood

By Itzwhatever

'He said, there are thousands of Shadowhunter's, but great love comes once in a lifetime if one is lucky, and... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
CHARACTER PROFILE
TRAILER
COVER ART
AESTHETICS
๐Ÿ—
(1) Happy Birthday
(2) Meeting Blondie
(3) Hello hot eyes
(4) Still an asshole
(5)Thanks for the tat
(6)Female anatomy
(7) Meth Dealer
(8) Time for Boys
(9) Si bitch, her too
(10) Burden
(11) Fuck the accords
(12) Teach me
(13) Alec's answer
(14) As funny as Ebola
(15) One step forward, two steps back
(16) Hotter than Jace
(17) Memory
๐Ÿ—
(18) Lies and open wounds
(19) I can't
(20) Hibernating
(21) Torn
(22) Intoxicating
(23) One in a million
(24) Wrapped around my finger
(25) Short end of the stick
(26) Male Anatomy
(27) Always goes wrong
(28) I did it
(29) Warnings and intruders
(30) Seeing red
(31) Save him
(32) One knee
(33) Arrangement
(34) Obligations
(35) What I liked about you
(36) Heaven
(37) Beginning to fade
(38) Sister Sister
(39) Threesome
(40) Family United
(41) Bad idea
(42) The Wedding
(43) Him and I
๐Ÿ—
(44) Crazy
(45) Right Choices
(46) Adios
(47) Back again
(48) Hurricane
(49) Interrogation
(50) For Jace
(51) Getting between us
(52) 3 words, 8 letters
(53) Running out of time
(54) Hope
(55) Shattering
(56) Hunt
(57) Alone
(58) Darkness
!!!!

Acknowledgements

1K 16 1
By Itzwhatever

Hi guys.

It feels crazy to be returning to this book after such a long time, and I think I owe some of you an apology.

This fanfiction was not my first, but it was the one I placed the most effort, love, and dedication into, and I will forever hold Camilla and Alec and the relationships and moments I created in my heart. I know that many of you have experienced just as many emotions reading this book as I did while writing it, and I know that many of you love these characters and their stories just as much as I do (if not more).

That being said it has been four years since I first released this fanfiction and as a person, I have grown as have my interests- unfortunately, Alec/Shadowhunters are no longer the things I have a passion/love for writing about and it would feel ungenuine for me to force myself to continue. I would rather leave you with the beautiful and perfect moments that Camilla and Alec had and let a good thing be.

I am sorry for how long I have left you all hanging and how inconsistent I have been with my uploads, but I have more/ better work up on my page for characters/ worlds that I hold dear to my heart right now and if you would like to, feel free to check those out and maybe fall in love with a whole new character of mine.

Thank you all for the love and dedication, lovely comments and encouraging words and I hope you aren't too disappointed in me.

This is not goodbye to Camilla and Alec as I know I will imagine them getting their HEA- who knows what the future will hold?

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU >3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 26.7K 60
โYou know, it's weird. It's like wherever Bella goes, Alec is bound to follow, like magnets.โž _______ Skinny love/; In which when two people love eac...
20.7K 871 18
"Who could ever learn to love a beast?" --- Prince Magnus wasn't exactly grateful of the life that he lived. He was selfish and vain, unappreciative...
81.2K 1.6K 54
Lena Fairchild has given everything and more for the Shadow World. She's died and sacrificed everything she has in life just to make sure the people...
58.6K 1.9K 43
โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ• Book 1 of Where We Come Alive The New York Institute and its' shadowhunters, Jace, Alec, and Isabelle, have decided to take part of the exchang...