Sugar Rush

By open_trash

"You need money, i want a sugar baby. it's a win-win situation!" More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 [M]
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 [M]
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 [M]
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 [M]
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
Epilogue
A/N
Bonus 1

65

1.5K 121 20
By open_trash

The humming was new. No one had ever heard Seokjin hum like this. They were in a meeting and the other party was late. Everyone expected Seokjin to be mad but Kim Seokjin was humming and playing with the phone. After about fifteen minutes, the party finally arrived. Seokjin got up to greet them with a huge smile. "Hello!"

The CEO of the other company bowed a little, "I am sorry, we are late."

Seokjin waved his hand, "Ah, that's alright, Soohyuk-shi. We all have those days. Let's start the meeting."

Lee Soohyuk smiled a little, "Seokjin-shi is not as bad-mannered as I have heard."

Seokjin chuckled, "Well if you had met me one year ago, you wouldn't be saying this." He made them sit without further explanation to start the meeting. Lee Soohyuk was the CEO of Marney company. The company that would potentially replace the Traipipattanapongs in the amusement park project. They started the meeting and the presenter from the JM group started explaining the project.

After about one and a half hours, Soohyuk finally spoke. "Our chairman is very much interested in this project. His wife is pregnant and he wants this amusement park to be designed as his wife wishes. I hope you are okay with the condition."

Seokjin looked at Yoongi. Yoongi whispered something in his ears and he nodded before looking at Soohyuk, "Soohyuk-shi, the architect has already made the plans. However, I will send him to your office a day after with his plans. Mrs Oh can make 20 per cent changes in the plans."

Soohyuk nodded, "That will be amazing." He and his team got up and bowed to Seokjin, "Then, I will send the documents with Chairman Oh's signs tomorrow. We are very happy to do business with you." He said, extending his hand towards Seokjin.

The seokjin nodded and shook hands with Soohyuk, "The pleasure is ours." After the meeting, Seokjin, Hoseok and Yoongi went to his office. "Send the documents to the other investors as well. Start the construction as soon as Mrs Oh finalises the plan."

Yoongi nodded and left the office. Hoseok started making the changes in the agreement but stopped halfway through, "Hyung, is Namjoon alright?"

Seokjin narrowed his eyes and tilted his eyes, "Yes... why are you asking this suddenly?"

Hoseok shrugged, "Well, he sent a mail to HR asking for a four day leave saying he is not feeling well."

"What?" Seokjin immediately took out his phone and called Namjoon.

The number you are trying to reach is switched off.

Seokjin's brows furrowed a little. He opened the chat with Namjoon to see if there was a text from Namjoon but the last text was from the day before telling Seokjin to get home safely.

Joonbear 🐨💝

Hey, baby!

Are you alright?

I heard you applied for a four-day leave.

Did you go to a doctor?

Please call me once you get time.

I am really worried.

Take care, baby

I love you❤️

(Another song suggestion.😆)

Seokjin got out the application and smiled at the wallpaper. The image was from their first date at the amusement park where Namjoon forced him to take a picture in the embarrassing headgear. He chuckled and locked the phone. He hoped Namjoon would call him sooner. The day went by Seokjin checked his phone while he did his work. Nothing was making sense. Namjoon was perfectly fine a day ago and now he applied for a four day leave? What was going on?

The next day went the same way. He tried to reach Namjoon but Namjoon either didn't pick up his calls or his phone was switched off. He was roaming in his office with the phone in his hand and staring at the text chain between him and Namjoon. His suit coat was on the hanger and his sleeves were folded till the elbow. There were three knocks on the door that made him look up. Yoongi came in with two files, "You need to sign these."

Seokjin nodded and went to the chair behind his desk. He sat there and took the pen but didn't begin signing.

"Hyung?"

Seokjin looked at Yoongi, "Huh?"

"Sign." Yoongi said slowly.

Seokjin nodded, "Ah, yes." He turned the pages as he signed.

Yoongi cleared his throat, "Are you still worried about Namjoon?"

Seokjin stopped signing and sighed, "Yes. It has been 48 hours already but he hasn't even seen my texts. I don't understand what is going on. Should I visit him at his house?"

Yoongi nodded, "Why don't you give him some space?"

Seokjin looked up, "Space?"

Yoongi shrugged, "Well, ever since you guys came back from the mansion, you have been attached to the hips. Maybe you guys need this break to centre yourselves more around... yourselves. So give him some space and in the meantime, you can go to the business meetings you have been avoiding."

Seokjin leaned back in the chair, "I am not avoiding them. They are just useless. I don't want to waste my time on them."

"Then do something that you'd do if Namjoon wasn't around." Yoongi smiled, "Just give him and yourself that space. I am sure Namjoon will get back to you sooner."

Seokjin nodded and got back to the signing. When he was done, he gave the files back, "Thanks Yoongichi! I will make sure to think about what you said."

Yoongi smiled before bowing to him and leaving the room. Seokjin looked at the phone and huffed. He was very curious about what was going on with Namjoon but he understood what Yoongi said. So he locked the phone and closed his eyes leaning back in the chair.

The next few days went by Seokjin buried himself in the work and completed the meetings that Yoongi was talking about. And as he had predicted, they were all useless. One of those nights, when he was feeling too lonely, he went to his father to have dinner with him. Mr Kim was surprised at first but soon warmed up to the concept and they had dinner together. It was the first time Seokjin had a decent conversation with his father. Then one day, he had his lunch with Mew and Gulf. Gulf had finally entered the university that taught journalism and he was enjoying it. The bright side was that it was just a two-year course and then he'll prepare for the interviews. He had also met his older brother with Mew. The older apologised for his father's behaviour towards Gulf and promised him that when the entire business goes under him, he will give Gulf his rights back. He also told them that he will pay for Gulf's education just like before.

All the people that met Seokjin thought he was happy and brighter than he was before but as soon as he reached home, he was lonely again. He didn't realise when he started depending on Namjoon so much that he couldn't adjust to Namjoon's absence. He flopped on the couch and looked at the phone. No calls or messages from Namjoon. Maybe he will come to the company tomorrow. His four-day break ended after all. Seokjin grunted and threw the phone on the couch.

The next day, Seokjin was very busy. So busy that he didn't even get time to go to the company. He ended up not going to the company at all. He went home directly. When he reached home, the lights in the living room were on. "Mew?" He called but there was no answer. He walked in and the suit coat in his hand fell as soon as he saw the person standing there. "Namjoon..."

Namjoon smiled softly, "Hyung."

Seokjin brisked to him and threw himself on Namjoon. Namjoon caught him by the waist and buried his face in Seokjin's shoulders. Seokjin wrapped his hands around his neck and left a peck on his head, "God... I missed you!"

"I missed you too." Namjoon sighed, "I am sorry for going M.I.A. like this."

Seokjin stepped back and scanned Namjoon from head to toe, "Are you alright? Were you that sick? Did you go to the doctor's?"

Namjoon looked at the floor, "Hyung, I need to tell you something. And apologise again."

Seokjin looked at him with confusion, "Apologise?" He shook his head, "Let's talk about this after eating something. I am beat! What do you want? Hyung will cook it for you."

"Hyung..." Namjoon stopped himself from complaining and smiled, "You don't have to cook anything. I already bought take out with me." He led Seokjin to the kitchen and sat down. Namjoon opened the packets for Seokjin as Seokjin folded his sleeves so that he wouldn't spoil them. When Seokjin was done, Namjoon cleaned the table and was about to talk to Seokjin when the key code was entered and Mew barged in.

"Phi!"

He looked like he had run a hundred kilometres. Seokjin looked at him with a worried expression, "What happened?"

Mew panted a little, "Gulf is missing."

"What?" Namjoon went forward to him.

Mew sighed, "We had a fight and he left the house. But then he texted back and apologised saying that he realised that he was wrong. He said he'd be back in half an hour but it has been four hours to that. I sent Tu and Earth to find him every place where he could be but he was not there."

Seokjin took out his phone to call someone when Mew's phone rang. There was a video call from a random number. He picked up the call and Munsu was on the other side. "Hello, Kim brothers. I knew till now you would have known this boy is missing." He moved the camera to the left showing Gulf tied to a chair and something attached to him. "You know what I want. Bring the gold to the address I send you and he'll live. And don't mess with me. My hands are slippery and he has a bomb attached to him." Munsu laughed loudly and cut the call. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 1.8K 22
*some mature themes, you've been warned :)* "daddy, there she is! go talk to the pretty lady!" "daddy, is she gonna be my mummy?" "hey! what's up?" "...
33.7K 3.5K 39
"how come no matter what happens, we always end up getting sodas?" "because soda is good." "true." kind of sucks but super fluffy ; top gguk warning:...
2.7M 106K 41
; "I'm super rich though. Aren't you supposed to fall in love with me? " »hm, what can money give me? highest ranking; #570 in btsfanfiction #320 in...
115K 4.6K 31
As a person who's in great need of money, I have to work hard to earn for myself and my family - even working hard to make him cum. "Fuck, princess...