Natasha Romanoff x fem!reader...

De lndlover

See title Mais

Another one
Prompts
Prompts contiued
Forever
Somebody Else
Mother dearest (daughter!reader)
Lie to me
Sports
This seat taken?
Movie night
Since when?
Thats my shirt
She'll kill me
Lullabies
A bitter Goodbye
Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me
Thank you, and goodnight
Mothers of 7
We'll meet again
My Way
Til Death Do Us Part
Til death do us part (ending 2)
Normal
3 am
Story updates
Early Mornings
Back Home
Because of You
Stars
Parents' Visit
Band Double Date
Pillow Forts
Coffee Talk
Old Friend
A Rookie Mistake
Escape
Of Tops and Bottoms
A Steady Breath
Disapointment
Make You Love Me
Disapointment pt.2
Unrequited
Unreqited pt.2
Ms.Rushman
Dinosaurs fell in love
Hymn for the missing
Striking out
Series announcement
Smoke and Mirrors
Quick announcement
Surpise
Cold
A/N
A New Reality
My mother's friend
Curiosity killed the Cat
Our Friend Mari
Not His
200k
Announcement
Her Highness
Can't Let Go Annoncement
Fingers crossed
Help
Change
Cruel
Gonna be okay
By Your Side

Sleeping Beauty

3.4K 195 15
De lndlover

A/N: Y'all really came through on my cry for help and I can't thank you enough lmao. This was a request by drinnggg . This prompt was ridiculously fun to write so thank you again for it.

No real warnings for you guys other than this is very unedited. I was nice this time <3

"Are we sure she's even alive?"

  "I don't know...Dead people don't tend to glow."

  "She's not glowing, Tony."

  "You saying she isn't stunning, Capsicle?"

Steve's face turned bright red. "Well...I...that's not," he took a deep breath and crossed his arms exasperatedly. "That's not what I meant and you know it."

Tony never got tired at how easy it was to annoy the old man. "Sure, sure. So what you're saying is you do think she's beautiful."

Despite the tips of his ears becoming red hot, his voice came out even and almost confident. "Well anyone with eyes can see that, Tony."

  The brunette's eyes were alight with mischievous glee upon hearing Steve's reply. Just as he opened his mouth to further antagonize the Captain he was cut off the sound of someone clearing their throat.

  "As entertaining as your bickering is, dinner is almost ready and I expect all of you to be at the table in five minutes." Wanda leveled the two men with a firm stare before disappearing back into the kitchen.

  "When did she become such a mom?" Yelena asked from her spot on a nearby couch she had claimed for the night. Kate had tried to convince the blonde to share a spot on the floor with her but to no avail.

  She couldn't even get her to crack when she used her world famous puppy dog eyes that got the team to agree to the sleepover idea in the first place.

   "No clue...but it's scary." Peter had been hanging upside down from the ceiling for the past 20 minutes. Everyone assumed it was on a dare from either the young widow or the young archer and left it at that.

   "That means we better get Y/N up fast," Tony clapped his hands together and scanned the group before looking at Kate. "You're up, baby bird."

   Kate's eyes widened, "What? Why me?" there was no way in hell she would be the one to disturb your sleep; not when you looked so at peace. "Why not Yelena?"

   A loud gasp sounded through the room. "Kate Bishop, how could you! Throwing the bus onto me like that; for shame."

  Kate's eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head. "You're meaner than me, you do it."

  Another gasp. "I am not mean! You are the mean one, Kate Bishop."

  Yelena crossed her arms defiantly. "Besides, Natasha is far meaner than me." It was the red head's turn to gasp. "I am not."

  "You are too!" The blonde defended.

  "You do tend to be a bit...sterner when it comes to Y/N, Tash." Natasha's head whipped to face Bucky with a half hearted glare.

   "Traitor..." she muttered to which the man simply smiled and shrugged. "And I am not "sterner" with her."

  The team all shared a look with each other before looking at Natasha who was not the least bit amused. "You always get so stone faced when Y/N is around." Sam interjected. "It's a wonder she's even nice to you."

  Natasha scoffed. "What, because I don't kiss her ass every five seconds because she's a little prettier than normal?"

  "Prettier— That woman is a goddess!" Sam was in disbelief at what he was hearing. Sure, the majority of the team tended to flirt, shower you with compliments, or completely lose their train of thought when it came to you; but it was totally and completely warranted with how beyond gorgeous you were.

   "I myself have seen many fair maiden in my time," Thor seemed almost boastful in his proclamation. "And I must say, Lady Y/N is very high on that list."

   "See!? This guy gets it." Sam looked so smug you would think he just made the winning closing statement on some groundbreaking court case.

   Natasha glanced over at your sleeping form for a moment. It was true, you were one of if not the most beautiful woman she had ever laid eyes on.

She would still rather die than admit that to the team...for now.

  "She's not all that." She concluded. Everyone was gobsmacked and after a beat of silence, the room erupted into chaos. It was a wonder you were able to remain blissfully asleep with all the commotion.

   Natasha sat dawning a bored expression as the team's voices amalgamated and fell deaf upon her ears. It wasn't until Wanda practically screamed at them to settle down while reminding them they had three minutes remaining to wake you that they all fell silent.

   "Look, just do it Nat seeing as you don't care about disturbing her," Tony spoke. His eyes nervously looked to the kitchen before looking back to the red head. "Besides, we're running out of time here."

  Natasha deliberated silently for a few moments. She could feel the growing tension in the room. The team's eyes practically burned holes into her and the added pressure of Wanda's silent threat didn't help.

  Reluctantly, and much to everyone's relief, Natasha stood and made her way over to where you were on the floor. At first, she simply nudged your leg with her foot.

  You didn't move a muscle and continued to enjoy whatever blissful dream you were currently viewing.

  The redhead groaned. She glanced at the team over her shoulder and found them all watching her with growing anticipation.

'No pressure' She thought while kneeling down beside you. She took hold of your arm and gently shook it. "Y/N, wake up."

  It amazed her how you could remain asleep even still. She shook you a bit firmer and still no response.

  Maybe Wanda had put some sort of sleeping spell on you and was simply fucking with the team this whole time.

   "Y/N," her voice was louder this time. "You need to wake up, dinner is—" she was cut off by your strong arms wrapping themselves around her and quickly pulling her down onto you.

  You tucked her head under your chin while rolling onto your side with a soft, sleepy sigh.

"Five more minutes, baby..."

  Your sleepy voice had never failed to make Natasha's stomach do somersaults. Had you two been back in the privacy of either of your rooms she would have easily melted into your embrace and alluded you your rest.

   Given the fact that the two of you were in the middle of the common room floor, cuddled up on the blankets and cushions you had laid out for the team sleepover with the entirety of your team (minus Wanda) who had no clue of your relationship, she was terrified.

   She couldn't see the stunned faces of your friends but she knew they were there.

  Slowly, she moved her hand and patted your chest a few times to stir you once more. "Y/N...you need to wake up right now."

  Your tired groan was your only response along with your hold on her tightening.

"Dekta, the team is here." Her voice came out in an urgent hiss. Your eyes shot open before you lifted your head to confirm her words.

  "Shit..." Slowly you let your girlfriend go and sat up. You were wide awake now and bashfully staring right back at your friends' shocked expressions.

  "Well...uh...I guess the cat's out of the bag now." You watched as Natasha slowly sat up beside you. She sighed heavily and ran a hand through her short curls.

"Sorry, baby girl..." the term rolling off your tongue so effortlessly only caused the team's eyes to widen further.

  Natasha looked at you and immediately melted. She could never be upset with you for long. "It's alright, dorogoy."

  Her hand gently reached out and landed on your cheek. Your eyes slipped shut again while her thumb lightly traced over your smooth skin. You really were the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. "It's not the way I wanted to tell them, but not much we can do about that now."

  So many unspoken questions hung in the air and threatened to topple from your teammates mouths all at once if it wasn't for Wanda walking into the room.

  The witch's eyes landed on you and Natasha's small moment, causing her to smile. "Oh good, you're awake." She turned her attention to the rest of the group. "Dinner's ready, go fix your plates."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

71.7K 2K 40
Imagines of ya gurl the Scarlett Witch or Wanda Maximoff. Whatever you prefer to call
8.5K 360 10
A painful past can lead you to a happy future.
222K 3.8K 35
Just a book full of imagines for yourself!
34.5K 300 34
FINISHED