ㄥㄩ匚|千乇尺

By regensSunshine

The almighty God was blessed with his obedient sons. Lucifer.....A majestic ethereal beauty was pride of his... More

Prologue
~Into the dark~
~The spirit~
~Aria~
~Jungkook??~
~Apollo~
~Unknown immortal~
~Broken will~
~Satan~
~Old love~
~ Lucifer ~
~Hurting the love~
~ Park Jimin ~
~Apollo' Samantha~
~Cursed~
~Innocent confessions~
~feeling like a cheater~

~A guy named Taehyung ~

91 15 0
By regensSunshine

She opened her eyes but as she expected she wasn't at Martha's home.

She was in an unfamiliar room looking as if a house of a king.

What was going on???

She looked around and at this point the universe was crossing fingers to make it happen.

It was the moment the nature was waiting even since it was form ....

The destiny.....

The truth.....

The silvery shimmering metal gate opened and the most alluringly winsome wight.

And she fell for him....

The world went on slow motion....

Glitter started decorating the room shimmering out his body figure ......

The way his eyes were trying to say something to her....

The way his lips were pulling her towards him....

The butterflies flew around her sensitive stomach....

It felt as if her lucky stars blessed her....

The way his black clothes were contrasting his ethereal looks ....

He was a beautiful angel ....

It wasn't long enough when Taehyung went to her and sat beside her patting her head .

She squirmed inti the headboard and he chuckled in his soothing but deep husky voice .

She felt weak to the knees.

He asked revealing his soft tone making her shudder into the pleasure that hit her just by his voice ....

"Ummm are you okay?? I found you on the midway road so i brought you my home... I m s-sorry it just felt right..." He says and she clutched to his hands as a response.

She felt a spark between them and then it all went wild ....

The curtains were blowing ,outside the world went on storm.

It was blue lightning whipping the sky apart and heavy wind blows .

Blowing every little object around.

The universe wanted to say something....

Convey and predict the future....

Goosebumps rose onto Yn's body but Taehyung who knew everything just embrace her and the loud groan of the sky screamed the world away.

Taehyung placed a kiss on yn's forehead to comfort her shaking scared and innocent figure.

It was a matter of seconds when he pulled apart and shared eye contact.

His brown eyes were staring into her soul as if he was thirsty for it to be this way from eternity.

He was leaning and there she was bending forward at the same time.

Their gaze into the deep oceans of each other's eyes but shifting onto reach others pink thirsty lips.

They were so close to kiss when....

The sky went screaming it's lungs out....

The storm going mad asking them to seperate now and here...

The ground shaking as if it was the most angriest of earthquake even ever imagined.....

Taehyung just smiled with despair in his eyes and he pulled back along Yn breaking off to her hypnotic self .

Yn blushed and look down biting her soft lips . Taehyung just turned his back around and a river of tears river out his eyes.

He quickly wiped them away and turned around with a beautiful boxy smile ....

"My name would be Kim Taehyung and you??"

"Oh me ?? Uh! Aaaa I m Yn ...."

"That's so pretty!!"

"Uhm.. I don't know maybe??"

"It is ... Well you may come down in a minute or two the food is ready."

"Oh I'll be down let me just wash my face up ."

"Alright...."

She places her left foot down and puts sone pressure to get up but ends up stumbling .

She shoot her eyes close but the pain never hit her.

She slowly flickers her eyes open and she once again saw him dead close.

The butterflies burst again and the world slowed down again meanwhile Taehyung was lost into her eyes as if it was kid seeing playground for the first time .

She was breathing heavily and it felt as if they were the only alive left in this big world.

It gave the made for each other feels...

Soon she recalls her position and tries to stand up but stumbles again this time falls with Taehyung below her and she on top of him.

Her small closed fists were on his broad manly muscly chest.

Her lips were just and inch away to his and she quickly seperates but couldn't after getting a centimetre away.

It felt if he was hypnotising her to stay this close to him ......

Just like this close to him....

Close to his heart......

________________

His eyes cried....

His body died....

His fist tight....

His thoughts tied.....

He was fucked up....

His love was with another man...

The sky told him, it gotta be true...

This ain't a lie...

The lonely Lucifer was standing on the top of his dark hell palace....

Where he was a king but didn't felt like .

Because his life , his love wasn't there...

His heart cried and his soul was screaming in pain...
The fact that he never had any of the two but she made him felt the sayings ...

Right now his Aria was into someone's arms but who ??

He knows nothing...

But surely he'll die soon ...

She was mortal right now so it was possible for her to fall for a man but not just any man .

No mortal can make her feel .

It was an immortal for sure but whom among those two morons??

The one whom he claims to be partner in crime and his so called best friend or that shameless son of a bitch.( I'm not tryna hurt the feelings of any Greek mythology devotee it's according to the story)

He just turned around and gave a broken look at the broken pieces of the vase that Yn had gifted him when they didn't even knew each other well.

"Are you avenging on me this way? I swear I never meant to brake my promise to take care of our first memory. Don't do this to me love it's already hard to defend myself from the true whithin monster inside me ."

He looks down to his hands there he was loosing it again....

His index finger's tip was all black now and the veins below his fingertips took the darkest shade of black .

A scary aroma and dark smoke filled up the palace of the heart of hell.

_______________

Ruffling the dogs hairs he chuckled again when the dog named Maria licked his soft pale cheeks .

He was happy that finally a day came when he could save someone.

Unlike the day when he had to kill his own love .

Jungkook looked up and smiled with pearl shinning tears dropping out his eyes.

"Oh my dear Sofia are you proud of me now?? "

                     ~ LUCIFER~
....................••••••••••••••••••...................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 79 1
Jeongguk genuinely thought he had died and come alive again, reborn underneath the ethereal light of the one standing before him. Every beautiful thi...
377 11 7
Hell is deadly. Heaven is too marvelous. What's in between? War. Xander died, but not quite. God made him immortal to recreate what had happened in t...
727K 30.6K 58
As an angel of love, Hadraniel "Adrian" Stars doesn't really know how to do his job properly. His parents being the King and Queen of the Angels Asso...
3.6K 141 35
Bella Kiyosuki knew that she had died from an accident, yet when she opened her eyes, it's as if she was in another dimension. Little did she know th...