The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 68

19K 526 53
By laaibah1243

I jump up so fast gasping for air as the beeping in my ear goes wild and I feel dizzy from sitting up so fast.

What the fuck is happening?

I feel a restraint on my hands causing me to look down first to see a bunch of wires on my hand as someone begins lightly pushing me to lay down, however, I flinch away hard squeezing my eyes shut as I pull my hands to cover my head.

Nothing happens so I slowly pull my hands away to look up, and I see dad and 2 doctors who I haven't seen before.

The look in dads eyes shows a wash of hurt but vanishes as quick as it came.

My throat feels as if it's clogging up as I take harsh breaths and the beeping sound increases causing the doctors to jump into action.

Suddenly, the door swings open as my eyes snap towards the entrance to see a disoriented Angelo run in to stand beside dad on the left side of the bed.

"Princess." Angelo whispers more to himself as I finally take in his state.

His eyes are bloodshot and he has dark bags underneath them.

I then turn my gaze to dad noticing he has the same worried expression across his face along with the bags and bloodshot eyes.

"Where- where?" I begin as I take in a deep breath looking around.

My words could leave my mouth from my dried throat.

Angelo notices my croaky voice so he fills a glass full of water and helps me to drink it, slowly.

The cold water glides down my throat easing the pain a bit.

The doctor places a mask over my face before I can try say more and a gush of air races to my lungs helping slow down my breathing.

I feel the oxygen pump around my body allowing me to breath more easily.

"Hey ana, you feeling ok?" Angelo asks kindly, the worry still etched across his face as the emotionless facade disappears.

I start to nod however, the oxygen mask gets pulled from the small action causing me to stop immediately as I was worried I would fall back into a panic attack.

He replies with a small smile, as I look around the room. Suddenly, I realise I have no idea how I got here and not wanting to take off the oxygen mask I give him a confused look.

Angelo returns the confused expression as he came closer to hold my hand, needing to feel the slight comfort I put out my hand also.

"Principessa, you were poisoned which caused you to pass out and you have been in a coma for a few days." Dad interrupts.

Suddenly, the events that occurred fell on me like a whole fucking building

Sitting in my office, I go through all the paperwork for our new suppliment. The silence helping me to relax and concentrate.

Suddenly, the door swings open as I whip my head up and reaching for my gun.

"SUPRISE!" Ares my best friend shouts childishly as he makes jazz hands.

Behind him stares Riccardo who chuckles quietly at his act while I just stare at him shocked.

"Miss me?" He comments as I snap out of my daze and rush to hug him.

"You said the mission finishes next month idiot." I state, slapping his head jokingly as I smirk at him.

"Yeah well I wanted to surprise my best friend." He informs me as we both sit down on the couch near my desk.

"How have you been?" I ask looking over at him.

Good but when was the last time you fell asleep you look like shit." He comments as I roll my eyes.

"Thanks for the compliment." I roll my eyes causing him to begin cackling.

"How was the mission in Turkey?" I question leaning back as I change the subject.

"It was successful and a beautiful place. The Turkish mafia are now allies with us." He smiles standing up.

"I'm going to get some food want anything?" He inquires as I just shake my head no and my phone begins ringing with Giovanni flashing on the front

*Call between Angelo and Giovanni*

Angelo - hello?

Giovanni- we are going in 20 minutes come to the infirmary so we can say bye.

Angelo - okay I'm on my way

*End of call*

I put my phone back into my pocket and make my way downstairs as I see ares walking back over to my office with a sandwich in hand.

I shake my head knowing he was about to take that into my office already knowing it pisses me off when someone eats in my office.

"Ares come downstairs to the infirmary to meet Liliana." I call out but as soon as I mention Liliana he pauses taking a bite and looks at me with conflict in his eyes.

"Liliana is back?" He whispers staring into my eyes.

I might have forgot to tell him.

He comes the lecture.

Your fucked.

Shut up.

Good luck dumbass.

"YOU DIDN'T FUCKING TELL ME SHE WAS BACK!" He screams causing me to cringe from his loud voice.

I guess I forgot how loud he is.

"I'm sorry can we go down there already."

"Wait why is she in the infirmary?" He questions following me, suspiciously.

I will tell you when we get their." I roll my eyes at his many questions.

Walking down each step, I notice the exhaustion in my body but ignore it wanting to also check on my baby sister.

We get to the waiting room as everyone sees Ares and jumps up to greet him.

Before the mission, Ares was always in the house with us.

As everyone crowds him I walk over to Liliana's room but hearing the quick loud beeps coming from inside I bang the door open and see her sitting up taking in deep uneven gasps as the doctors check her heart beat and try getting her to lay back down.

I stand next to dad to get a closer look. As I see her worried eyes scan my face.

You probably look like a fucking train wreck, You could of at least took a shower and slept abit.

Shut up no one asked you.

"Princess," I whisper, noticing all of the wires still connected to her I forgot how she looks with her pale face. I don't know why I expected her to look better but I did.

I feel my face contort with worry but I try to hide it.

"Where- where" she starts, taking in a deep breath. Hastily looking around the room. Her voice sounds scratchy so I rush to fill up a glass with water and pass it to her.

I help her drink it and her eyes fill with gratitude. The doctor leans over her placing an oxygen mask over her face.

This makes her look worried at first but when she feels the effects she looks, again, grateful.

"Hey ana, are you feeling ok?" I ask her worried. She nods in response but stops suddenly as I see the wire from the oxygen mask pull slightly, moving the machine.

I give her a kind smile to try and make her feel safe but she looks around the room, as if she is only just noticing where she is. She gives me a bewildered look.

I don't know what to say but luckily dad intervenes helping me out.

"Honey, you were poisoned which caused you to pass out and you have been in a coma for a few days." He explains to her

As the realisation hits her, she looks even more worried.

"Don't worry princess, your safe now, we have found the guy that did this to you so you don't have to worry about them poisoning you again" I tell her reassuringly.

She looks relieved and slowly closes her eyes again, drifting back off to sleep. I pull out my phone and message Riccardo to bring me my work laptop and my spare laptop.

"You shield really get some sleep along with the rest of the family I will stay by her for now." I state towards dad as he nods.

"So should you, don't put everything on yourself again like you did when she was taken." He asserts as I nod in understanding, however he send me a pointed look wanting me to answer out loud.

"I promise I will get some sleep in a bit sad." I promise as he nods and kisses my head along with Liliana's then leaves.

After a couple of minutes, he comes through the door and gives them to me not letting out a word as I just nod in appreciation.

I turn on the spare laptop and open Netflix, I click on Lilianas favourite film, the hunger games, ready for when she wakes up as I turn mine on and begin on some in complete work.

Finally new chapter! I have been revising for some tests at school so I haven't been posting and probably won't be posting till the end of next week because my exams are all next week and last week so sorry for the wait. Love you all! 💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 6.2K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...
1.4M 35.1K 121
Fourteen years old girl named Elizabeth Romano lived with her father until he got killed, only then she learned that he wasn't her real dad. Elizabet...
Amara By -Piranesi-

Teen Fiction

50K 1.2K 29
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
1.3M 35.6K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...