Miraculous Crossover One-Shots

By luvllymack

Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with idea... More

My House
Interuption
"The older I get.."
Irondad
This is me
Out of the old
The Snap
True Colors
Woman Like Me
Good 4 You
A long one-shot that I don't know what to name.
Marinette's TikTok
Prom Dress
Damian has a twin?!?
The Rose Song
Little French girl scolds one of Gotham's Villains... Wait what
The Romanoff Twins
Marinette Parker?
Childhood Rivals (Short story)
Best Friends to Strangers.
Good Enough
Where's Marinette?
Groundhog Day
GroundHog Day PT 2
I Like U
Wayne Interview
Me? Homophobic? Bitch please.
BlackPink
Tik Tok Trends
He is actually a big softie.
The Live
Long Distance
Really Bruce?
Sunshine of Gotham
Class Reunion! YAY
Reunited (Felinette)
Talia x Marinette
Talia x Marinette Part 2
POV: Marinette sees her ex + her old class when she is with her guy best friend
When the fight gets you teleported to Paris.
The Waynes spy on Damian...
Another Marinette Parker One-Shot
See you later
See you later pt 2
Jealousy Jealousy
Pov: Old class follows Marinette in London
Best Days
Marinette is sick. Damian comes to visit.
What if...
POV: Luka posts on the wrong twitter account
The Waynes find a TikTok page
Welcome to Paris, Wayne Family
"Peter! Please answer that on speaker."
The next chapter
Twin AU
мой маленький паучок (my little spider)
мой маленький паучок pt 2
Childhood Frenemies/Lovers AU
Speechless
We all know you did it Adrien
Waynes can wreck your shit, BITCH
The Waynes find their sister's TikTok
Dont Let Your Past Define You
Did You Even Care?
What Was I Made For?
Wait A Damn Minute...
Rekindled Friendship

"I'm gonna marry you."

4.5K 117 11
By luvllymack

Marinette and her family use to live in Gotham. Their bakery was probably the only place that everyone actually felt safe. Not even the rogues touched the place.

The Dupain-Chengs were particularly close to the Wayne family due to their frequent visits to the bakery. They have also catered for many Wayne galas.

When Damian had moved in with his father, the Dupain-Chengs were the first to meet him. Bruce had wanted Damian to get comfortable with living in Gotham so he thought it was best he met someone his age. That's when Damian met Marinette.

Marinette was taller than Damian at the time. Apparently she was too sweet to be his friend. But he put up with her. Despite them being the same age, Damian always liked to act like he was superior.

The two would have competitions all the time. Soon enough they learned to enjoy each other's company. Damian grew to have a crush on Marinette. Marinette hadn't figured out her feelings for him yet.

The two were inseparable. Marinette was the only person Damian seemed to like being around, not counting his pets and Alfred.

It was sweet to watch the two interact. It always brought a smile on to both their families faces.

~

Marinette and Damian were in the Wayne garden. Both were sitting on the grass talking about anything and everything. Soon the topic of the future came up.

"Im scared for the future." Marinette sighed.

Damian looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. "Why? What's there to be scared about?"

Marinette traced circles in the grass. "Growing up. Like what would I even do? Will we even be friends anymore? Don't even start about the lovey dovey stuff."

Damian rolled his eyes. "It's not that scary. Just plan out the future."

Marinette huffed and turned to him. "Oh yeah? If you aren't so scared of it... then what do you have planned?"

Damian paused for a moment. He looked at Marinette with a thoughtful expression. "I'm gonna marry you."

Marinette's eyes widen as she slightly blushes. "I-um.... What?"

"I meant what I said." Damian says as he turns back to the sketch he was drawing.

Marinette starred at Damian. She huffed and crossed her arms. "How am I supposed to marry you? You're shorter than me!"

Damian shrugged. "What do I have to do to marry you?"

Marinette sighed. "Grow taller. Maybe if you are taller than me then I'll marry you."

Damian smirked as he held out his hand. "Deal. Don't be so surprised when I'm taller than you."

Marinette shook Damian's hand and stuck out her tongue. "You wish."

~

The two went on with their day after that. Though it wasn't much later during that year that the Dupain-Chengs has to share some bad news.

~

12 year old Marinette dashes straight to the Wayne manors door as soon as her parents pull up to the place. She knocks on the door impatiently as she tries to hold back her tears.

As soon as Alfred opens the door Marinette starts talking.

"Alfie? Do you know where Dami is? It's an emergency!" Marinette says.

Alfred raises a brow. "Master Damian is in the kitchen at the moment. There are others in there too."

Marinette runs in the direction of the kitchen. As soon as she gets to the door she slams it open, ignores everybody except for Damian. She locks eyes with him once he looked up from his book and immediately ran towards him and hugged him. She didn't even realize how she had started crying.

"Angel what's wrong?" He asked as he hugged her back.

"We're leaving, Dami! I don't want to leave." Marinette sobs.

Damian's eyes widen slightly. "Where are you guys going?"

Marinette's pulls away and wipes her tears. "Maman and Papa decided to move to Paris. It's where Papa was born."

Damian's features sadden. "Oh... will we ever see each other again?"

"Of course silly! You're my favorite person in the whole entire world!" Marinette hugs Damian again.

"And your mine." Damian whispers to her.

Marinette smiles in response and pulls away again. She kisses his cheek much to the shock of Damian. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you, too." Damian starts to grin. "Don't forget our deal."

Marinette groans and moves away from him. "What ever, bird brain. This is where I take my leave."

Damian rolls his eyes. "And this is where I take mine."

Damian starts to get up from his spot at the kitchen table. Marinette glances behind her and watches him. She giggles a bit and runs over to give him another hug.

Damian was shocked at first but he hugged back tightly. Marinette buried her face into his shoulder.

"I promise I won't forget the deal. Also... please promise you won't forget me." Marinette says quietly.

"I promise." Damian says.

~

The two spent the rest of the day with each other. Sabine and Tom had come in and explained the situation further.

At the airport the Waynes saw them off. It was a very tearful good bye.

That was 5 years ago. Both Damian and Marinette are 17.

Marinette became Ladybug shortly after she arrived in Paris. She made friends but she knew she could never find anybody better than Damian.

It wasn't shortly after the Dupain-Chengs arrived in Paris that Marinette noticed how she thought of Damian constantly and every time she got this weird feeling. She asked her mom only to figure out she had a crush on him.

Marinette met Alya. The girl thought she was in love with Adrien. Though Marinette found it really annoying and was bothered by it... she kept being her friend.

Lila came and is still trying to work on that threat of hers.

So now 17 year old Marinette was sitting in class. Starring at the back of Adrien's head as she thinks about Damian.

The bell rings signaling the end of the school day and Marinette jumps from her seat and packs her things.

Alya looks at the girl. "Why are you in a rush?"

Marinette pauses. "Oh... I'm not." She then slows down.

"What ever girl. Anyways, this weekend Adrien, Nino, and I thought we should all go to the movies. You in?" Alya smirked.

Marinette sighed as she walked out of class with Alya following behind. "I don't know. I have a lot on my mind."

The two catch up with the boys and they start walking out of the school.

"Hey dudette! Ready for this weekend?" Nino asked.

"Once again! I don't know if I'll go." Marinette sighed.

"You are always missing out Mari." Adrien says.

It's true, Marinette's been so focused on finishing school, her Guardian training, and being Ladybug that she hasn't really hung out with her friends.

"That's something I can't help." Marinette mumbled.

As they walk out onto the steps of the school, Marinette felt a familiar presence. Her eyes zeroed in on a fancy car.

"Woah who's here? Adrien is that your car?" Alya asked.

Marinette gets a text message as Adrien replies.

"Um no...." Adrien says.

Marinette looks at the text. It's from her mom.

"Like the surprise?"

Marinette raised an eyebrow. "What surprise?"

"What do you mean?" Alya asked.

"My mom asked me if I liked the surprise but I don't understand...." Marinette starts but as soon as she looks up she pauses.

Damian. HER Damian. Scratch that. Damian. Just Damian. Definitely not her Damian. (Though she did like the sound of that).

BESIDES THE POINT.

Damian was stepping out of the very expensive looking car. Marinette's eyes widened and tears filled them. Alya was staring at Damian and immediately elbowed Marinette.

"Who is that hottie?" Alya whispered.

Marinette let out a choked sob causing Alya, Adrien, and Nino to look her way.

"Girl what's wrong?" Alya asked.

"What happened?" Adrien puts a hand on Marinette's shoulder.

They were all huddled close together trying to figure out what was wrong with Marinette but Mari didn't pay attention to their questions. She only payed attention to the person at the bottom of the steps staring straight into her eyes.

Marinette ignored her friends. That got her some confused and hurt looks. Marinette didn't care. She pushed them away and rushed toward Damian.

"Mari wait!" Adrien yelled.

Marinette ignored him. Alya was shocked at that. Same with Nino.

"Dami?!" Marinette called out as she rushed down the steps.

Once she made it to the bottom she nearly tackled Damian into a hug.

"Someone is excited." Damian chuckled.

Marinette continued to cry into Damian's shoulder, hugging him tightly. Damian kissed her forehead and held her close.

Marinette pulled away, tears still falling from her eyes. "Are you real?" As she said this she softly put her hands on either side of his face.

Damian chuckled. "Of course I am."

Marinette began studying him while spitting out rapid fire questions. "When did you get here? How did you get here? WHY are you here? How long have you been here? Did my mom plan this? Oh my god, are you the surprise!?"

"Slow down, Angel. Yes, I am the surprise. I suppose your mother texted you about it? She did plan it, by the way. I got here last night. Also why ask why I'm here? I'm here for you, Habibi." Damian took one of Marinette's hands and kissed her knuckles. He then rested his forehead against Marinette's.

Marinette let out a shaky breath as she closed her eyes. Her arms wrapped around Damian's neck, one hand playing with his hair.

"I've missed you, a lot." Marinette mumbled.

Damian smiled slightly. "I'm here now."

Marinette opened her eyes and looked straight into Damian's. "I wish you could stay forever."

"I could.... I'm sure you remember our deal." Damian smirked.

Marinette smiled. "I do,  and I've come to realize that... I don't really mind that idea."

Damian didn't expect that answer. "Really?"

"As long as I'm with you, yes. Damian, you've been on my mind for the past 5 years. Knowing that I would see you again kept me alive. I have come to learn that I absolutely hate not seeing you everyday."

Marinette pulled away slightly and rested a hand on Damian's cheek. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm in love with you, Damian Wayne."

She says it so softly that Damian could barely hear what she said. But he did hear it. He knew she meant it. He could tell she did due to how she stared deeply into his eyes. Due to how her eyes held a sense of confidence, showing how sure she was of her feelings. Yet there was a sense of fear shielded behind that confidence. Fear of rejection.

Damian smiled at her little declaration. That caused a spark of hope to shine in Marinette's eyes. "I'm in love with you, too, Marinette soon to be Wayne."

Marinette snorted at what he said, but still had a smile on her face. "We still have a few years, Demon."

"Really? Cause I can make it happen as soon as possible. No body will have to know."

"Let's wait until we're done with school. I mean, what if I change my mind." Marinette raised an eyebrow.

Some how their faces had grown closer. Their lips so close to touching. Their voices growing quieter.

"You won't change your mind." Damian rolled his eyes playfully.

Marinette looked down at his lips. "You're right... my decision definitely won't change."

Their lips briefly brushed against each other before Marinette pressed her lips to Damian's.

The kiss was soft and full of love, sending what felt like electricity through their skin. Their lips fit perfectly like a puzzle, both moving in sync.

They both smiled at each other once they pulled away. Marinette seemed to get really excited over something. Damian was confused but understood as soon as she started talking.

"I can't believe you're here! Holy shit! There is so much that I need to tell you. It might make you want to kill someone but I have to tell you. God, I'm so fucking happy." Marinette hugged Damian tightly once more.

Damian chuckled as he hugged her back. Her childlike behaviors never left.

Someone coughed to get their attention, interrupting the moment the two were caught up in. When they faced the direction the person was Marinette rolled her eyes, only Damian saw though.

"Do you need something, Alya?" Marinette asked.

"I'm just wondering who this man is! I've never seen him before...." Alya trailed off.

Adrien took notice of how Damian's arm was around Marinette's waist. He glared at Damian.

"This.. is my childhood friend, Damian. I haven't seen him in 5 years and now he is here!" Marinette smiled.

"What do you mean childhood friend? I've never seen him around Paris." Nino asks.

"Childhood friend from Gotham." Marinette added.

"Gotham? I thought you were born in Paris." Adrien said.

"I'm from Gotham. I met Damian when I was 10."

"Her parents were family friends way before we met." Damian added in a semi-cold tone.

Marinette elbowed him in the side for the tone.

"He arrived in Gotham when he was 10, moved in with his father. That's how we met. We actually hated each at first." Marinette giggled at the memories.

Damian rolled his eyes. Marinette gave him a knowing look. "That was your fault, sir."

"First, don't call me that. Second, it was an accident." Damian huffed.

"Really? Because what I remember is when I entered that living room and you saw me you put a katana up to my throat and threatened me." Marinette crossed her arms.

"That was an accident I swear. I thought you were one of my idiotic brothers."

"I see you haven't matured."

"I will literally kill you I swear to god."

"How many times have you said that again?"

"Don't test me."

"Really? Fuck you."

"You haven't matured either."

"I very much have."

"How?"

"I can't say."

Alya starts talking causing the two to stop bickering. "Anyways, Marinette you can hang out with this guy later. You said you'd hang out with us, so, let's go."

Alya grabs onto Marinette's wrists and starts dragging her away from Damian.

"Alya! Let go of me!" Marinette breaks free from Alya's grasp. "What the actual fuck!"

"Mari come on! We have to go." Alya says.

"Uh no, I don't. I never said anything about hanging out with you. Plus Damian just arrived, I want to spend time with him." Marinette started backing away from Alya.

"Seriously, Marinette? You're gonna chose him over your best friend." Alya glared.

"Yes, I am. And I'd do it a million more times. I've known him longer than you have known me. Plus he just arrived and I haven't seen him for 5 years! Of course I'm gonna hang out with him!"

"But I'm your best friend." Alya yelled.

"No. Your not. Now leave me the fuck alone, Alya." Marinette looked at Alya in anger and in disappointment as she walked back to Damian.

Alya stared at Marinette in disbelief. Adrien watched in sadness as Damian kissed Marinette's forehead. Nino comforted Alya.

"Can we leave?" Marinette asks as Damian kisses her forehead.

"Of course, Angel." Damian opened the passenger side door for Marinette.

Marinette smiled at Damian and kissed his cheek before sitting down. Damian shut the door before going to the driver's side and getting in. He turned to look a Marinette and noticed her staring at her feet.

Damian takes Marinette's hand and kisses it. "Don't think about her. She doesn't deserve you, Habibi."

Marinette looks at Damian and smiles at him. "Thank you. For everything."

"You have nothing to thank me for."

"That's a lie. But still. Thank you. Also, I'm so happy you are here." Marinette plays with Damian's fingers, which were interlocked with hers.

"I am too.... Now I have a few things planned. So let's get going, shall we?" Damian smiled a bit.

"We shall." Marinette smiled back.

That night turned into a night full of laughter and happiness and ended with the two cuddled up next to each other. Many nights like these followed.

~

A/N: Hope you like this lol sorry for any typos this is unedited

Word Count:2724

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 130 5
This is a place for me to place all the one shots of MLB from ao3 here. Mostly Lila bashing ngl. Disclaimer: MLB does not belong to me
112K 2.8K 38
A whole book with maribat but mostly Daminette Oneshots.Hope you enjoy 💮
168K 4.4K 32
yeah so I have the new daminette December calendar and decided to participate. I love daminette December and hope you enjoy this Jenny ❤️❤️❤️
112K 1.5K 31
A mix of prompts and my own ideas having to do with Miraculous. Salt will be there. (I suck at these intros so that's all I got) I only own SOME of t...