The second chance mate

By AnusAneetta2

Soooo This is my first time writing stories and English is not my first language. So I hope you understand a... More

Her second chance mate
Her Second chance mate
Her Second Chance Mate
Her second chance mate
Her Second chance Mate
Notice

Her second Chance mate

1K 42 13
By AnusAneetta2

Chapter Forty-six

________FINAL________

Jamie's Pov :

Years later ~~~

I huffed while shouting at anu who was running away from me while laughing her ass off as I chase her up. I was changing my clothes and she suddenly showed up grinning at me. I told her to get out but she began to kiss me and ruin my whole makeup that I put on for the big event that happening today. In these years, we were so happy and having wonderful moments thanks to her and my kids,they all make me feel loved and cared. The kids grow up and become a little overprotective towards me like their mom, Anu was jealous because the kids grow up fastly and turn out just like me. They got their mom's behaviour but they just looks like me, the kids loves me more than his mom and that's makes anu jealous then it lead her to take the frustration on me in the bed. She became so horny and aggressive in the bed and once I literally passed out due to exhaustion, it's not like I'm complaining but it's so embarrassing when our kids room next to ours and they began to ask me what was the noise and I have to find an explanation to escape that awkward situation. As I said, they think we were playing some kind of game and ask me why were I screaming, others began to tease me while anu enjoy watching me all shy and stutter. The kids became popular bad boys in their school and already have lot of fan girls and boys but just like their mom, they don't give a fuck about them. The others kids adores my boys so much and even argue with me when I scold them. I pout as I sit on the couch in the living room and fold my hands on my chest while glaring at anu who was smiling at me and sat beside me. She took me on to her lap and hugged me tightly while apologising non stop and I smiled at her now sulky face when I didn't pay attention to her whines.

Anu:"Little mate come on~I'm sorry for ruining your make up, please give me attention~ Stop being mad at me baby. "
(I chuckle when she began to kiss my cheeks and I signed before taking her face in my hands)

Me:"Baby that's took a whole hour to get that done and no, I'm not mad at you but you have to help me for something else for what you've done!"
(I hugged her back as tightly as I can because I have missed her too for the last few weeks by she being busy from work that we sparely see each other.)

Anu:" Humm.....time passed so quickly right babe? Look at us now, we became parents and our kids growing fastly. Beautiful like their dad. I am so glad we have them in our life's."
(She stare as she gave me her beautiful gummy smile that I loved so much)

Me:"Yeah, Strong and fearless like their mom. Also a little tease they become, what should I do, I can't even scold my kids because of their big sisters will complain me. Hmph!"
(We giggled and kiss each other as anu smiles more widely hearing little foot steps. We look towards the kitchen area and saw our little angel standing their with her favorite candy as her chubby cheeks flushed. She ran up to as clumsily as I stood up from Anu's lap and took our angel in my arms. She giggled while bouncing in my arms and anu pulled us beside her, anu took her from me and sat her on her lap.)

Ezra:

Anu:"Aww momma's Ezra is here!"
(She tingled ezra and she began to giggle cutely)

Me:"Aye there is my baby! Aishh look at her, always eating that candy bar that you brought her, little baby you can't always eat that candy, what if you'll get sick hmm?"
(Anu kissed her chubby cheeks cutely as I admire them. This is our youngest daughter Ezra. Today she become four years old and we were so busy with decorating the house. She is a cute little baby who loves her mom more than me. Typically momma's girl she is. She is a photo copy of anu unlike our older sons. Anu gave whatever she wants and never say no to her and that's make our ezra a little spoil. She is a stubborn, naughty, cute little princess. And yes, she is a omega and that made us to give attention to her more than our sons. Our sons give anything she wishes and adores her soo much. Her arrival is a shock to the whole pack expect anu who always says she want a baby girl and boom, I gave birth to this beautiful baby.)

Ezra :"Bwat mamma I lowe thwse candyyy!"
(Anu cooed at her and chuckle before nodded to her pouty face)

Anu:"I know sweetheart, that's why I brought a whole packet for you. Eat as much as you want and if your dad scold you then I will punish him for scolding my pup."
(Ezra grin playfully, aishh this little devil. I looked at her in disbelief as anu smrik at me.)

Me:"Aishhh you two! I'm out of here, I'm sad my baby ezra don't love her dad huhuh."
(I fake cried and ezra began to get panic as she jumped on my arms and patt my head. Aww)

Ezra :"Dada dwon't cryy! I'm sowwy dada I lowe yoy too!"
(I chuckle at her cuteness and kissed her head. Anu admire as she kissed my head)

Me:"Oh my little ezra Dada is not crying ~I love you so much my beautiful baby!! Hey are you hungry baby?"
(She shook her little head and bounce on my lap. I kissed her whole face making her giggles out loud. I stop as we saw our sons coming towards us from the kitchen. They're carrying a tray and I looked at them confused.)

Elan, Eric, Evan:

Elan:" Here baby sister your favorite chocolate muffins! Phew!"
(Anu immediately took the tray from them and put it on the table before looking our boys blushing face.)

Anu:"What is this all? You were cooking?"
(She asked calmly as they nodded their heads shyly. Huh.)

Eric :"Well,we wanted to make some muffins for our sister and she was the one who asked us though!"
(He says while looking at ezra who giggled at him.)

Elan:"Yeah he is right! She said she was so hungry and craving for muffins because dad would get mad at her if she eat more chocolate.!"
(I winded my eyes and side eyed anu who was still staring at our boys. Shit I screwed up)

Evan :"Even dad asked as to not give any more chocolate to her because she already ate a lot chocolates. So we've to make something for our sister."
(He pick ezra from my lap who was jumping on my lap to get her brother's attention to pick her up as I frozen on my spot. I gulp as I felt Anu's deep glare at my body and heat rush to my face.)

Anu:" Did you...just told them to not gave anything to ezra?"
(She moved to my shaking body and make me look at her eagle eye that glows a light red color.)

Me:"I-No! I mean yes! Arghh babe I was worried okay! I gave her enough candy today and if I gave her any more then she will get sick! She was so cute to resist that I gave her more candy yesterday and what had happened last night, she got sick and told me her tummy hurts so I thought it would be good if we could have look her more carefully."
(Unknown tears slipped from my eyes and I hide my face in my hands. I was worried)

Anu:" Hey shuu... It's okay I'm not angry at you darling~Please don't cry baby, look our pups are upset! "
(She wipe my tears from my cheeks and I looked at our kids who were looking at me sadly. I smiled when Evan hugged me as I hugged him back. We all did a group hug and laughed softly when ezra cling on my chest.)

Eric:" Well I think someone is hungry! We should feed the little baby right mom!"
(We broke our hug and I gave a muffin and she began to eat them slowly. We all ate the rest of them and decide to rest a bit before getting ready)

Time skip>>>

Anu's Pov :

Night ~~

I dried my hair with a soft towel after taking a warm shower and step out from the bathroom. My eyes caught a lovely sight as I smiled warmly at Jamie who was breastfeeding ezra who was on his lap with wide eyes as Jamie was on the bed. I grins at a blushing Jamie who caught me staring at them as he shyly play with ezra's cute little fingers. I sat opposite them as Jamie lean on the headboard behind him. Ezra wiggle at my sight as I picked her up from Jamie's lap.

Anu:"I must say, it was a wonderful sight seeing you feeding our pup so cutely. Even it was so much good to watch but it's kinda turn me on!"
(Jamie looks like a whole tomato now while he bite his lips so sexily.)

Jamie :"U-umm Y-you c-can't s-say s-something l-like t-that i-in front o-our c-child!"
(He stutter cutely as he get and took his clothes before running off to the bathroom. I laughed at his flushed face and began to put my clothes on before putting ezra on to her cradle. Later I make my way outside to welcoming the guests after making sure to give a long kiss to Jamie. I'm so excited see his and our kids outfits.They didn't take me to the shop to buy party clothes for us. So I'm so excited!!)

Anu's Outfit :

Anex:"Well someone is so excited! Is there anything you're so excited about other than the ezra's birthday?"
(He put his hand around my shoulder while I grins.)

Me:"Of course I'm more excited to see my mate's outfit! He better not wear anything reveling!"
(Soon my beta's stand beside us. I smirk noticing the mateles girls eyes on us.)

Lilly:"Oh come on anu! It's a party not a church to wear something neatly!"
(I signed as I saw Bella and susy together making their way towards us)

Me:"Hey anex why were you so late today? I told you to be here before me didn't I?!"
(He laughed nervously and gave me a cheeky grin)

Anex:"I'm here, aren't I? I was just helping my mate to get dressed!"
(I shook my head playfully as we look at the two ladies who smile at us sweetly)

Susy:"Greetings alpha! I'm so happy to meet little Ezra! She is a sweet girl!"
(I smiled at her back as she bow at me while Bella cleared her throat)

Bella:"My greetings alpha! Is luna ready? Because we have to ask him something about the daycare."
(I shrug my shoulders while pouting. Anex giggled at my desperate face as he wiggles his eyebrows teasely)

Anu:"U-umm I dunno! He kicked me out from the bedroom before I ask something!"
(I punched anex's shoulder as he whined)

Daicy:"Yahhh it's okay! You can get revenge on him later. Now calm down and welcome the guests with a warm smile not just your usual cold face, can you?"
(I licked my lips and smiles slowly. Umm susy and Bella became a good friend Jamie after a incident happened to them. Some rogues were trying to rape them at the border because they usually sneak out from our pack to just hang out and it lead to Jamie found out about this as he kicked off the rogues. I was so surprised at his fighting skills though. He broked some bones of them. Time passes as the pack became so full with people. Kids,youngsters,couples, olders to bless our pup)

Jamie's outfit :

Susy:"Oh look! The luna and the pups are here! Wow!!"
(I look up at the stairs and my mouth hang out widely and my cheeks flushed)

Anex:"Damn! Our luna looks so gorgeous and beautiful today!"
(They all began to compliment him and the pups but my eyes only stay on Jamie. I felt my heart skip a beat when he winked at me)

Me:"What the...."
(Daicy beat me to it before I even finished my sentence)

Bella:"Oh wow he looks like a whole package! Lucky anu!"
(I bite my lips from screaming at them all. Look at those plum ass oh my gosh I'm dying!! If it's not just ezra's birthday party, I will take him here and then! Fuck bless my eyes!! I drool at his sexy body as I make my way towards him and pull him from there to outside to a quiet place)

Me:"What the heck babe?! Why did you dress up like that?!! How can you let someone sees your skin that only belongs me to see huh?!"
(He chuckle at my tomato face as he shut me up by a peak on my lips)

Jamie:"Calm down baby ~I just want to surprise you. I was so nervous buying this but after seeing your face I'm sure you like it!"
(He put his hands on my chest as I breath slowly and I pulled him towards me by his waist after notice some people)

Anu:"Fuck you are so sexy today baby! Let's go up to our room and have some fun! Ahhh I can't stand it!"
(He laughed at my desperate face as I began to kiss his jaw line)

Jamie:"Not now! Later I promise! Now I have to go because I have to check the Ezra"
(I whined hugging him tightly burring my face deep into his neck taking his sweet scent and also scenting him. He whimper when I kissed his mark as he yelped when I suddenly suck they spot. He pulled my face from his neck and kissed my lips but pulled out.)

Me:"Baby~~I'm needy ahh~"
(He giggle at my whines as he walked away while purposely shaking his butt. I bite my lips and make my way to the place where the party starting.)

Time Skip at the party ~~

Jamie's Pov:

Elan, Eric, Evan outfits>>

Ezra's dress:

I shyly smiled at anu who was trying to get my attention as she eat the berries that Ezra gave her so sexily. I hold Ezra in my arms that chat with josh. He's four month pregnant now as he play with Ezra.

Josh:"You know it's obvious that anu is craving for you and yet here you're acting like a tough guy. I can smell the hunger for you to anu.!"
(I blushed at his word as anu gave a forced smile to one of the guests daughter who was trying to flirt with anu)

Me:" Hehe it's cute to see her so frustrated lol! I think she gonna cry from horniness hahaha! "
(I laughed at anu who was pushing the girls body from her as she approached me and wrapped her hands around my waist from behind as she put her head on my shoulder.)

Anu:" They are so annoying babe! After knowing that I am mated to you,they still want to cling on me. They are not letting me to breathe!"
(I kissed her cheeks and as she smiled at josh who bow at her.)

Me:"It's okay honey, it's not your fault that you are this so hot and beautiful! Just tell me if it's gone wrong then I love to kick their fucking plastic face off!!"
(We giggled and there is some announcements for us. Anu smiled and we make our way to the spot were the giant cake put on.)

Ezra :" Whoa! So big!! "
(We laughed at her amusement face as the people started to sing the birthday song as me and Jamie helped Ezra to cut the cake. She giggle eating the cake as we all clapped. The party starts as we enjoy ourselves eating food, drinking, dancing )

Time skip after the party >>

Anu's Pov :

I held Jamie's right in my hands as other one was securely wrapped around his waist. He put his arm around my shoulder as we move our body in sync to the music that plays behind. We make eye contact as we kissed each other so romantically and passionately.

Me:"You look so gorgeous today sweetheart~I'm glad that I got the most beautiful boy in the world."
(He blushed and hide his face on my chest as we felt some little hands on our legs. We look down and chuckled at ezra's sleepy face. I pick her up as she tiredly place her head on my shoulder and yawn cutely)

Jamie:" Looks like our little baby is sleepy. We should go to bed honey!"
(Jamie says as he took ezra's sleepy body in his)

Me:"Hmm okay. Let's go!"
(We make our way upstairs and took a shower quickly. Jamie was laying on his side while breastfeeding Ezra as she slowly fall asleep. I wrap my arms on his waist while the other one under his head.)

Anu's night wear :

Jamie's night wear:

Jamie:"Hey baby"
(He smiled at me sweetly as I make my way to the bed and climb beside him)

Me:"Is she asleep?"
(I asked cutely as I start to kiss his neck. He look at me and smiles warmly, I don't know why but his face have a glow these days.)

Jamie :"Baby I want to say something important before we get do anything!"
(I look at him confused as he sat on the bed and faces me. I nods)

Me:"I'm all ears babe! What's the matter?"
(He play with my hair while I lay my head on his lap.)

Jamie:"Baby just be gentle with me today okay?"
(I blinked my eyes as I pouted at his blushing face)

Me:"But you love it when I go rough on you! What wrong? Are you okay?"
(Concern clear on my tone as I cupped his cheeks.)

Jamie:"B-baby you love k-kids so much and w-we have four kids now!"
(I title my head confused at his nervous state)

Me:"Huh?"
(He closed his eyes as he said something that I heard so many bells rings in my head!)

Jamie:"You have to be gentle or else we'll hurt our pup!"
(I frozen in my spot as I jumped up and sat on the bed in wide eye. Jamie bites his lips while glancing at me)

Me:"B-baby please tell me you're...."
(He cut me off while smiling widely)

Jamie:"Yes honey! I'm pregnant!!"
(I screamed out loud and hugged him while smiling but got interrupted by the crying. Oh shit Ezra)

VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°
THANKS FOR THE VOTES😙😙
I'M SO HAPPY TO FINISH MY WORK!!!!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2.1K 19
Hi my name is Zarina Black I am 18 years old and I am the Alpha of the Bloodmoon Pack. I have curly long brown hair that goes to mid back. I have oce...
26.2K 2.2K 51
In a world divided into Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Sean is an Omega. Like all Omegas he has the ability to breed. Most Omegas adore the attention the...
38.2K 1.8K 69
A world where Beast tribes that live hidden away from the Humans, witches and warlock. A world where other animals also evolved with the apes but tha...
337K 8.4K 29
Darius Jackson isn't your average werewolf he is an omega. The only omega to be exact. He is the pack punching bag and is abused in many ways. His fa...