Her second chance mate

Chapter eighteen

Anu's Pov:

In the office ~~

I put Jamie on my lap and he blushed while making himself comfortable on my lap. He laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist. I kissed his head before checking some paper works. Minutes later, I heard some little snores from down and I glanced at Jamie who is sleeping in my chest peacefully while hugging me like a coala. I chuckled softly and hugged him. Suddenly there is a knock on the door and I said come in before the door swung open by Susy?

Susy:"May I come in alpha anu? ~"
(She said seductive while I glare at her and nodded. She came forward with a smile but her smile drops when she spot Jamie on my lap. She stand in front of the table and I told her to sit and she did)

Me:"What are you doing here Susy? Didn't I told you to not enter the pack house ever again? "
(I asked quietly to not wake up Jamie from his sleep and Susy glared Jamie on my lap)

Susy:"Yes! You did but I know you still want me alpha~ But what the hell is this boy doing in your lap?!? "
(She said furiously and I pock my innercheek to control my anger)

Me :"He is my mate and he should be on my lap! And no! I don't need you anymore Susy! Don't make me to repeat myself! "
(I strictly said while rocking my little baby who flinched by my voice)

Susy:"No!! You can't do that to me! I am your freaking girlfriend and I should be the Luna of this pack! "
(Now She made me angry and I shoot a death glare at her with my eyes turning red. She startles while stood up and looked down fearfully)

Me:"The fuck?!! How fool of you to think like that huh?! You were a stress reliever of mine and not more than that! I am giving you one last chance to get out from my office if you love your dear life! "
(I said through my gritted teeth and she clenched her fits madly while staring at my sleeping mate)

Jamie :"Anu ~ What is happening here Baby? "
(He raise his head while yawing and glanced Susy who has a cold face)

Me:"Nothing baby. Go back to sleep jams, while I finish this work "
(I said softly while he shook his head as a no and cupped my face with his little soft hands)

Jamie :"I am not sleepy anymore ~"
(I giggled at him while someone cleared their Throat and me and Jamie glance Susy who was standing there like a rock)

Me:"Susy get the fuck out of here right now! "
(I used my alpha voice and Jamie and Susy flinched. She bowed before exiting the room while slamming the door)

Jamie :" Anu I want something! "
(He suddenly said and I glanced at his lips that took in between his lips. He is nervous?)

Me:"Hmm? What my baby want now? Are you hungry love? Should I tell the maids to bring some snacks for you. "
(He giggled and shook his head as no and I rubbed his small waist while staring at him confused)

Jamie :"Yeah I am hungry but not for food! "
(He gulped hard and I titled my head confusedly)

Me:"Then what? "
(He kissed my cheek and blushed)

Jamie :"For you "
(I looked at him stunned and he gulped while wrapping his arms around my neck while sitting on my crotch)

Me:"B-baby..."
(I breath out heavily when he began to grind on me in slow pace and I gripped his thighs)

Jamie :"Anu please ~I know how much you took care of me last night. You had a boner last night and didn't tried to pressure me . And now I can feel your hard cock under me. I want that cock inside me ~ I am horny again "
(He said softly while kissing my neck and I let out a groan and my eyes turned to a pitch black. I would love to fuck that little hole of your baby but I just can't do that now. Yes I am fucking hard by you and you're grinding on me is not helping at all! I put him on the table in front of me and stood up before going towards the door. I heard a sad sign from Jamie and I smiled. I locked the door and came back before standing in between his legs )

Me:"Oww honey ~I want you same as you but more badly. I just want to rip your clothes off and kiss every part of your body! I want to finger you! I want to fuck you with my tongue! I want to make you cum on my mouth while I swallow all the juices that you let out! After you are half tired by the orgasm, I will put my big thick cock inside your pretty asshole fucking the soul out of you! Thrusting like there is no tomorrow, all day and night! In different positions and places! I just want to love you baby! But I won't do that now! Just wait for the right time! I want to know more about you and I just don't want to fuck, I want to make love with you! So be patient! "
(He looked at me in tears and I hugged him tightly.)

Jamie :"I-I love you anu"
(I freeze on my spot from the sudden confession and pulled out from the hug to look at him)

Me:"W-what did you said? "
(I stuttered while some tears began to flow out from my eyes. He wiped my tears away and smile at me warmly)

Jamie :"I said ,I love you Lee anu! Don't ask me when because I also don't know when I fall for you! When I first saw you, I thought the rumors are true and you will make my life a living hell but no! You hurt my feelings but didn't hurts me physically. I have a family now and it's only because of you. I have a beautiful, sexy mate now who can protect me from those bad peoples. Who can love me, Who can make me happy and flushed. I freaking love you and I mean it that! "
(I gulp staring at his ocean eyes and finally broke down in front of him. H-he loves me! My mate loves me!! No one, even my ex mate doesn't told me like this confidently ! He just confessed me! I slammed my trembling lips on him who wrapped his arms around my neck while smiling. I pulled out from the kiss and pressed my forehead against him with my closed eyes)

Me:" I love you too Jamie! I really fucking love this little mate of mine! "
(We chuckle through our happy tears and we stay like this some minutes before I sit on my chair. He was still sitting in front of me and I smiled at him)

Jamie :"So..... What do we do now? "
(He questioned while fiddling with his fingers and I give my gummy smile . He smiled at me when he caught my smile. It's so long I smile like this.)

Me:"Let me take you to a date after your heat! How is that? "
(I asked hopefully and his eyes sparkle with excitement)

Jamie :"Really?! Yayyy!!!! I would love to go on a date with you anu-ah!!! "
(He laughed when I picked him up and put him on my shoulder while walking towards the office door)

Me:"Cool! But before that, I have to teach you a lesson for making me horny! "
(He stopped laughing and I can feel him blushing. I smirked before exiting the room)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
Thanks for the vote cuties
Feel free to comment
Wait for next episode 😁