Her Second Chance Mate

Chapter Thirty-Three

Mark's Pov:

Night~

I took my babies to the bed after bathing them before exit from the room to meet up with others in the yard because our mates went to anu's office for an important meeting. I step in the yard to saw the others are already here. Clara ,rose,Kevin are sitting on the swimming pool area while their feets are under the water while enjoying themselves. I saw jamie on the chair beside him are annie and angel. I decided to join them before sitting opposite of them on a chair. The table infornt of us have some black tea with cookies. I lick my lips before pouring some coffee for myself and took a sip.

Annie:"Oh hey mark! I thought you are sleeping but i guess not! Anyway this is angel, Phillip's mate actually and she will be staying here a few days."
(He announced and i smile at her before shaking our hands in a friendly way. Yeah phillip didn't bring her here before nor we met eachother but i should say, she is pretty.)

Me:"Its nice to finally meet you angel. I'm mark, Jason's mate!"
( She sweetly and we began to talk while drinking some coffee. I saw jamie spaced out before annie shook his shoulder.)

Annie:"Jamie are you okay? What are you thinking this hardly that you almost forgot that you were holding a tea cup and not a plussie. You are hugging the tea cup like your life is depend on them."
( She chuckle and jamie blush before puting the tea cup on the table. He look at us all like he wanted to say something important. The others also joined in the talk)

Jamie:" Guy listen carefully okay?! Its serious and creeping me out from yesterday!"
( We all look at eachother confusely and he sign)

Kevin:"Okay we will! Just tell us what's going on?!"
(He desparetly ask while hugging his knees and we all nods)

Jamie:"U-umm i had a dream last night and its so horrible! I saw many of dead bodies and some little pups who are crying over their parents dead bodies. Then i saw us in a forest with other injured wolfs. Your mates are with you expect mine. I was so scared but then....."
(He pause while we hold our breath from anxiety and he look at us all in tears.)

Me:"What? What did you saw?"
( I whisperd but he heard before caring his tummy with tears dropping from his eyes to his cheeks)

Jamie:"I saw Vampire.... It was stepping on anu's chest who was breathing heavily with pool of blood on her body. The other wolfs are trying to help anu but they couldn't. The vampire kicked anu's stomach while she maintain eye contact with me and spit some blood from her mouth. You are trying to pull me but i stay there like a stone to not know what to do. Before i know, anu smiled and says something that brokes my heart before she close her eyes finally. And finally anex pulled me while crying but then i woke up breathing heavily."
(We all let out a relief breath. I shook my head and let out a low whine. They all looks at me weirdly)

Me:"You scared the hell out of me jamie! Its just a nightmare but why do i feel like its real?! You should have tell this to anu! What if this a sign from moongodness that we are in danger!"
(They all nods while jamie again lost in his thoughts and i shook him by his hand)

Jamie:"But who was the girl i saw? She is beautiful but her aura is so evil and a chill went down to my bones when she smirk at me.!"
( He wipe his eyes that look puffy and signed before looking at annie who was already looking at him in concern)

Annie:"Don't stress yourself jam. Its not good for the baby and also your date is coming soon! Omg I'm so excited to meet the baby!!!!"
(She hugged jamie and we all laughed at her. But again a thought come through my mind. But Clara beat to it before me)

Clara:" Hey jamie, what was anu said to you in your dream before she....u-um..."
(Jamie looks upset but look at her painfuly before saying)

Jamie:"Please took good care of our pups. Always remember that i love you and the pups no matter what! Please be happy with the gift that i gave you my love!"
( A tear drop from his eye and clara look at him in guilt for asking that question. Before we all hug him, we heard a angery growl from distant and we all look were the growl came from. We saw anu standing in the door step with a angry expression.)