Her second chance mate

Chapter Twenty -four

************************************Warning :Sexual content

Jamie's Pov:

Night ~~~~

We sat on the couch comfortably with anu. We decided to watch Titanic and anu told me its a romantic movie. But I don't know why because I saw a smirk on her face but she cover it by her gummy smile. I shrug it off and put some popcorn in my mouth. Anu don't like popcorn so I made some chips for her and some banana milkshake. Anu sometimes stare at my exposed thighs but I pinch her ears that she whine. The movie starts and I cling on to anu who was so into the movie while sucking at the straw in the banana milkshake. I chuckle at her big eyes and focus on the movie.

Time skip ~~

My face is all red by blush. This movie is too much. It's romantic but too romantic god!!! The scene in the ottoman car..... Anu is still looking at me with her stupid but sexy smirk. I gulp feeling some wetness under me. No no!! I can't be wet just by this!!! I gulp feeling anu's hand in my thigh. She cares my skin before going up slowly but surely giving me electric shock on my whole body. She touched the lace on my underwear and I hold my breath. But to my dissapointed, she withdraw her hand and put her hands under her head while facing the TV like nothing happened. I breath out while looking at anu who was smiling at the TV innocently. Okay so do you want to play? Let's play then. I smirk before putting my hand on her hard thighs. She startls by that and looked at me with her big doe eyes. I move my hand up and down on her thighs before I place them on her clothd member. I rubbed my hand on her rock hard member and she groan softly while looking at me pleadly. I told the maids to go home early because I know something like this will happen today so we are the only person in the pack house alone. She flinch when I unzip her pants while my eyes are still on the TV . My wolf is starting to get excited. I can feel how hard her member under my hand I put my hands on her boxer feeling her already hard cock throbbing in my hand.

Anu:"J-jamie ughhh f-feels so g-good ah"
(OMG OMG!!!! Her moans making me so wet and try to maintain my smirk but failed when she throws her head back while moaning loudly. Oops my bad.i continue to give her blow job picking my pace. I bites my lip to just want to glance at her cock. I finally did it when she pulled my hands off from her member and pin me to the couch. I gulps seeing her blood shot eyes before she rip her hoodie off with her bra . She removed her pants belt while biting her lips sexily. . I licks my lips and try to touch them but she pin my hands more tightly and tie with them with her belt. I became more nervous looking at her dangerous eyes that always give me the soft look but all I can see in them is deadly lust. The lust for me. My wolf growl in my head.)

Me:"B-baby u-umm I'm scared...."
( My face became pale meeting her eyes and she instantly stop what she doing and faces me.)

Anu:"Scared? Isn't it not the one time I am doing this to you? Are you scared because I might hurt you babe? Don't worry I will not. I will try to be gentle hmm? You didn't saw the real beast inside me because I was try to hold the beast inside me but not anymore! I want to let the beast out darling ~I promise I won't hurt you. "
(She says in her alpha voice that sent shivers down my spin. I nods softly. She pull out her pants with her boxer and her big cock swing up. I stare at it while she was going to rip my clothes off but stopped. She looks at me smirking while I bites my lips nervously)

Me:"W-what happened? W-why are you not t-taking my clothes o-off? "
(I asked desperately while she shook her head as a no and yanked off my underwear. I whisper by her aggressiveness.)

Anu:" I want to fuck with the dress on. It's so pleasurable for me to see like this hmm~"
(She moaned at the last part and she sucks her three fingers wetting them before rubbing my ass that I jotted up from pleasure.)

Me:"Nghhh!!! Ah a-anu please f-fuck me a-already ~"
(She is making me crazy while my whole body began to feel so hot and shiver. I want her to touch me! She is too rough when we get intimate and I really was enjoying it but this one.... I think this one is more dangerous. She always fuck me after rip my clothes off . Kiss and bite my whole body while fingering me.)

Anu:"Don't worry baby, I will! I'm gonna rough on you today! I will make you scream my name that the whole pack will know who you belongs to! Naughty boy trying to make the beast come out and the beast actually did! So it's your responsibility to make the beast satisfy their need. "
(She attack on my neck sucking and biting it while she stood inbetween my leg. I buck my hips up for more erection but she pinned my body more hard to the couch. She rubbed her tip on my entrance and I move my hips in circular motion on to her. I screamed when she thrust inside me without warning and move faster and harder not giving me any time to adjust her length. I cried out in pain but she didn't stop continued to go harder. She wipe my tears away and cupped my cheeks while kissing me softly. I hiccups from the cry but it turn out to be moan.)

Jamie:"A-a-alpha ~~nghh ~"
(I moan through the kiss while she put my legs around her waist and ripped my clothes on the chest shocking my hard rosy nipples while not slowly the thrust while I am a moaning mess. I throw my head back while lips parted gasping from pleasure when she hit my spot and continue to hitting it. She groan loudly when my walls become tight around her cock)

Anu:"D-don't you a-ahhh fucking dare to cum w-without my f-fucking permission arghh s-do t-tight !! "
(She growls while making eye contact with me and I moan in her lips that slightly touching mine. She sucked my left nipple so hard while trusting inside me in an inhuman speed that I saw stars! She tortured my other nipple like the same. Biting and kissing it. She flipped me over now I'm laying on my side while anu is behind me. She hold my right leg up and again thrust inside me roughly and I throw my head back moaning loudly while she bite my mate mark hungrily.)

Me:"Ahhhh f-fuck y-yes hmm!!!P-please l-let m-me ah c-cum a-alpha nghhh ~~"
(She move more faster while holding my leg up firmly didn't let my neck go from her sharp fangs. She spanked my butt cheeks that will surely became red. She growls getting her high while I was chocking on my own moans with puffy cheeks.)

Anu:"H-hold a little longer sweetheart! I'm cumming too. Do you like that? H-huh? F-fucking you from behind? Ahhh Let's cum together okay? Ahhh fucking god!! You take me so well honey!!! "
(She go deep inside me while ripping my whole clothes off that I am all naked in front her. When I was getting my orgasm she suddenly pull it out that got me more frustrated.)

Me:"A-arghhh w-why d-did y-you s-stop?!! I-i w-was so c-close to c-cum and y-you sudd-ahhh f-cuck yes!!!! F-fuck m-my ass s-so hard A-alpha!!! "
(I moan loudly when she suddenly flip us over that I was laying on my stomach while she lay in between my legs thrusting fully that I can feel her cock in my womb. She pulled the belt from my hands and I gripped the cushion in tightly while anu kissed my back. She continued to hit my spot while I lean my head back to her shoulder while rolling my eyes back on my head and bites my lips. I can feel my orgasm building up in my tummy and in a few hard thrust,i cum on the couch while anu howl letting her cum inside me so deep filling me up. She didn't let any cum out and after few thrust ,She pulled out from me. I breath while glancing at my wrists that have red marks from the belt. She stood up from the couch and pull with her. She pick me up and I tiredly wrap my arms and legs around her.)

Anu:"Let get you clean before going to bed hmm? I know you are tired from all of this but trust me honey! This is the best sex I had in my whole life! I love you so much jams"
(She says softly while caring my back while going to our bedroom me on her arms. I mumbled a love you too but that not audible. I was so tired that I let the darkness engulf me)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
Thank for the votes cuties
Feel free to comment
Wait for next chapter