Her second chance mate

Chapter Twenty -Seven

Anu's Pov:

One month later~

My outfit :

I put the file that was am looking aside and signed

I put the file that was am looking aside and signed. I crack my neck towards the office door that slowly open by Alexandra?!!!! God please help me control my temper. I go through the next few file that I have to finish before night. She is a another bitch who friends with Susy. Jamie was so pouty not go to the daycare because I asked him to stay in the pack for his safety. One of the vampire warn me to kill my people if he alive so I can't take risk so I killed him on the spot. But I have to be careful duh. Some other bloodsucking monsters escape through the war and we are searching them. Alexandra walk slowly towards my desk and sat in front of the desk. I shoot a glare at her noticing her clothes and disrespectful. She gave me a nervous smile and I shook my head annoyingly while she began to talk.

Alexandra:" U-umm...alpha anu good afternoon , i...i c-came here to h-help you "
(My wolf growl in my head irritately while my gaze fixed on her eye. Coldly.)

Me:"Help? What help you can do for me? Do you know pack works? No, right? If you done talking then you should go miss Alexandra. I am very busy today !"
(I said firmly while sipping my coffee that my brother gave me. I growl when she didn't move from her spot and stare at me seductively. This bitch is a beta. But surely a slut! )

Alexandra:"Not that kind of help alpha anu~~ I can do what your mates can't. He can't give you a best pleasure that I can. He is not a expert as I am. I am more beautiful and sexy and good in bed too. So how about I can show you what I got"
(Okay? This bitch is getting on my nerves! She stood up from her seat and walk towards my place and sat on the desk. She frown her eyebrows sensing my non -action! Of course! I was a horny bitch in the past and eventually fall in their trap because they want a name that will be the 'Favourite slut of the alpha' and I want pleasure BUT not today or never bitches!!!! I am now obsessed with that little pinky ass that always welcoming in night!! I am obsessed with my mate!!!! Ahhhhh how cute and sexy he is when I am fucking him. Fuck! I think I might get a boner right now!! Alexandra smirk while expose her legs and I can see her pink panties that now wet. My pants become tight! Shit!!! A boner!!!)

My wolf :"Seriously brat?!!!! You got a boner just by her pussy?!! Fuck you bitch!!! "
(She growl at me angrily while I gave her a annoyed sign.)

Me:"I'm not horny by her Wolfie! I was thinking about our mate's little ass! And this girl is earn a good painful slap from me if she continues to expose that shit!!! "
(My wolf laughs while I clench my jaw when Alexandra sat on my lips and try to kiss me)

Me:"Miss Alexandra!!What the fuck are you doing?!! Get off from my lap right now or else... "
(She moaned in my ear and starts to grind on me. I gritted my teeth in range!! This lap is only for my little prince!!!I promised myself that I won't lay a hand on any girl but I think this bitch is make me to hurt her! )