Her second chance mate

Chapter sixteen

************************************
Warning :Mature content
************************************

Jamie's Pov:

One week later ~~

I signed deafeatly because these people can't shut their annoying mouth. I told my friends what happened yesterday and they were begin to tease me saying 'You see, anu loves you and we are sure about that! Just wait for her to take you to bed and pound the shit out of you! Then you have to make us uncles and aunts! Please give birth to many babies !' I'm like WTF?. It's not like I don't want anu to touch me it's just..... I feel nervous and scared whenever our make out session get long. Last night we kissed but it turned out to be a make out and she didn't let me to breath. I knew about her past but she didn't want to talk about with me. Yesterday night I asked her about Bella, but suddenly her mood changed and left me in our bedroom alone. I was so scared but some times later, she came back and straightly went to sleep. I felt bad so I said sorry to her but she said, she don't want to talk about her past life now but she will tell me one day and we cuddled while sleeping . This morning I didn't saw her in our bed and when I came down to make breakfast, Anex was there drinking tea. I asked him where is anu went and he said she have some important things to take care of so she left from here and he is also going with her. Me and Mark went to the his room and he explained me about mating and marking.Mates can't stay away from each and they have to finish the mate lessons. If the mate finished there bonding soon then they will go to marking process. The higher rank mate bite their partner's neck and then it finished.Omega mates goes to heat but it will be more painful if their partner's are not there with them. When the mated omega goes to heat, their partner can feel it. If the mate is not mated yet then it will attract the other unmated wolf and it will be more difficult. I felt weird in my tummy when he was explaining to me. All blushed and awkward.My heat will start tomorrow and my sister gave me the pills but I didn't take them today. I was sulking at the whole time and my friends asked me what happened and I told them. They hugged me saying its okay. Some maids and girls in packs gives me a jealousy face and some where all nice. I didn't saw my sister here so, I went to her room with Mark and guess what?She was sleeping like a dead dog because She said, she didn't get any sleep last night. When she saw me in her door step, she started to blush and I know whats in her mind. We started to talk and talk. Then suddenly the air changed into hot when they started to talk about sex. My face flushed and I don't know why I suddenly want anu to near me. I want to hide in her strong arms. I want her to kiss me. I want her to make love to me. I want her veiny hands to grips my hips while pinning me to the wall.I want her.

Mark:"Yeah! That was awesome you know! He was moaning my name while thrusts in me. I felt like passing out but before that he came.I was all shy in the morning and Jason started to tease me."
(He said dreamily and I rubbed my thighs together. I feel hot! Shit what's happening to me?!!)

Annie :"Aishhh!! Mark you're so naughty these days! My brother is here and I don't want to make him uncomfortable just because we are mated people."
(I gulped the lump in my throat and started to sweat madly. I whisper when a sudden pain hit my up domain. A tear drop from my eyes followed by more and more. My sister and mark looked at me worriedly and came to me immediately.)

Mark:"Hey Jamie! What happened? Why are you sweating like this? Are you okay? "
(I let out a sob and put my hands in my member.)

Me:"I-i...A-ahh.... I-it's h-hurts...."
(I can't speak properly because of the pain from my member.)

Annie:"Sweetie just take a deep breath! You are okay jam!"
(I breath heavily and screamed painfully. Pain obvious in my face. Suddenly there is some knock and Mark open the door to face some guards)